Buyfag Thread

The Guideā„¢
Read it: buyfag.moe

According to Amazon JP, one of my packages was delivered to the 2you4 warehouse 3 days ago. However, I received no email notice from them. Should I be worried?

No.

Did Sento get delayed?

Who's buying this bunny?

I did. I should try and watch that show I guess.

Mines came in as well. Gorgeous, think it's turning me into a footfag. It doesn't help that it seems to have been made using Soft technology. Is it just me or is it this thing really fucking smooth?

Why is this allowed?

what do you guys think of this figure?

It's a catgirl, with an eyepatch.

I just took off the skirt, those thighs are so smooth.

do you like it? would you get it?

Why do we always need a thread like this up?

Where else are you going to post your grainy photos with ridiculous resolutions of your terrible disgusting battlestation with a figure or two on it?

That's what I want to know

I really love how Suruga-ya packages used figures. The way they put stickers and tape on is so easy to get off. They're the antithesis of those Gamestop stickers.

I thought about it, because Mirai a cute, but decided the figure was just too small in the end. Would look weird next to 1/7 Alter Asuka, plus there aren't enough good Senran Kagura figures out there to make a decent collection.

Is this worth 13K?

Incoming shillfag thread

what does everyone think about this figure?

Looks like a bq.

It's OK.

>1/12 scale
>FREEing

At least Luka looks pretty cute, not sure I'd buy one though.

If theres any artbookfags here, do you mostly use jpamazon for artbooks or manda/hlj?

what does freeing mean?

bbq?

>still waiting for her and Cordelia who are somewhere in my contry since wednesday
God damn.

Don't buy too much but every time I've used amazon. It's only like 900Y regardless of size or weight and it's DHL.

what does freeing and bq mean?

>Still have a few used games with sticker gunk permanently stuck to the plastic

They should patch boats with that shit

it means you should lurk more before posting

Trying my best not to rub muh dick against the smoothness.

Tits too small.

so what does it mean?

bq = beach queen
Read the guide. Are you unable to wait more than 15 minutes for a reply? People are ignoring you because they don't want to spoonfeed you answers that the guide already provides or can be looked up by just researching the Miku figure you wanted. Learn to help yourself. Now, fuck off.

cute bookmarks user-chan

sorry but one more question... what does spoonfeeding mean?

How good is FREEing at manufacturing figures?

She's perfect.

Not accurate more like it.

>Canada customs is shit
>Canadian dollar is shit
>Canada Post going on strike in three weeks

kill me now

Is that bad then?

>going on strike in three weeks
So instead of not knocking and leaving a notice they won't leave the notice at all?

how good is the guide at answering your questions

HOT DAMN
O
T

D
A
M
N

Hey, at least oral bestiality is legal now.

animals can't talk, you can fuck them all you want and they won't tell anybody

samefag.

No.

>The detail put into those cast-off parts to make them really look like washed denim.
I'd get her right quick if I had half the willpower and five times the money.

Where's my payment request, Amiami

Your whole family would love that one.

That's not where girls pee from.

That looks awful, and I say that as a pissfag.

Bought a few touhou and the senran mirai figure. Didnt realize they were all griffon. Did I fuck up?

Girls don't have penises, user.

>griffon
what do you think user

>girls pee from their vaginas

Only if you don't like them.

Which figure is that? I'm not familiar with new lewd products.

I'm curious as to where you think girls pee from. I don't think there's much of a visual difference between the vagina and urethra at the distance the picture is taken from (especially considering the lack of detail on the figure down there as well.)

I don't even like watersports, but the humiliation/public performative aspects of that pose are making my dick take notice.

It's coming out pretty low.

If I had to picky it would be a little higher, since the urethra is above the vaginal opening, but that guy is kind of being autistic about his pissing anime girl figurines.

this is art

post sitting figures

A little low, but not enough to correct anyone here. You're going to make them think girls pee out of their butt or something.

Amagaki Hinata from series I'm not familiar with by CL & Daiki Kougyou.

MFC fucked up the reading of the kanji in her name I think, so her page is under a different name.

>he's never made a 2D girl pee out of her butt

Oh, geez.

Is it wrong that I'm more turned on by the suggestion of a lady's lewd and shameful display than by the clear plastic?

Kinda makes me wonder if the "Piss Stream" clear part is removable or something.

So when someone asks for Paypal only in payment, does that mean I can only pay them from my paypal account to theirs?

Probably. But she's just presenting herself without it. With it, she's inviting her special person to see what kind of degenerate she truly is Or that's how my dick explains to anyway.
It's like how having a figure is automatically a gorrilion times lewder when the girl has a lewd accessories like pic-related's dick ice-cream.

Narutaru piss.jpg

Ok

So what's wrong with Beach Queens?

Are the bargain items at hobby search used or just extra stuff they haven't sold yet? I want to buy a one of the dakis they have but not if it has cum stains all over it.

Look at one.

small
low quality
low detail
swimsuits are boring

Alphamax Sora
vs
Alter Sora Now which one will retain higher value for years to come?

Nothing _wrong_ with them per se. They're small, cheaper figs usually of medium-ish quality (the cheapness is harder to detect because they're simple designs)

Their biggest sin is just being boring to look at and too similar to each other.

Poop Hair

My guess is that both will be more or less stable for a while. Alter will do reprints and/or recolors while alphamax will have less supply with also less demand. Alter is less likely to bin based on history though.

Whats wrong with FREEing?

Is that supposed to be Kimi?

Supposed to yeah.

Despite how often Beach Queens get shit on, I'm still very happy with my Fate/Zero Arturia one. It's based off one of my favorite illustrations, and despite its small size, is still quite lovely.

Is there a substantial difference in quality between a BD or DVD for an anime that came out in the last five years?

Make it stop.

No, they've been a bit slow recently. Contact them directly with the contact form and they should get back to you soon.

Despite how often FREEing get shit on, I'm very happy with my Hatsune Miku swimsuit one. It's based off one of my favorite settings, and despite its small size, is still quite lovely.

Are you mocking me?

My favorites ever.

>Alter is less likely to bin based on history though.

what doe 'bin' mean around here?

it means lurk before you ask stupid questions

Has anyone ordered from HobbyStock JP before? They don't seem to accept any payment methods I can provide.

>106.96

Why won't it move?!

Dude, it would be way higher.

That's literally coming out of her vag.

Because it's the weekend dingus