Hockey is white

Daily reminder that NHL hockey is 99.9% white, has 10 times the action that football has, and a generally conservative fanbase.
youtube.com/watch?v=qh_rJpJMenQ

Also prior to the games, everyone is asked to stand and remove their hats for the singing of the anthem. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2jb51HzTs
youtu.be/mHSaHRd4Q48
youtu.be/g732CoeFsso
youtube.com/watch?v=iIlLbJHKw8M
youtube.com/watch?v=XV4K4Z3N6Z0
youtu.be/Mui4CM2SKWM
youtu.be/zTplxaAavrU
youtu.be/mAd1IQx0lZw?t=4m30s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloured_Hockey_League
youtu.be/v71FqkDMV1c
msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/penguins-say-they-will-accept-white-house-invite/ar-AAspkRE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
tsn.ca/penguins-will-still-visit-white-house-1.865244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder that this belongs in Sup Forums nigger

No shit fag that's why the only spot I watch is honkey hockey.
>Redwing logo.jpg

I really don't get it anymore. How can you simultanously hold two of the below beliefs:

>Freedom
>Murriga, let's harrass people who don't respect the national anthem and flag.

So you are allowed to be free as long as you don't criticise the country? Doesn't really sound that free to me mane.

>implying sports isn't politicized because of what's going on today
are you fucking retarded?

All NHL games are rigged, thus no fun

Alright I need an underdog team. Who do I start to follow?

Da LEAFS

Protesting is protected by law, but they are not protected from criticism of said protests

Ok let me explain it to you cuz you seem like a moron.

Nobody is telling them they can't protest in their own way.

People are calling them disrespectful and shameful because they are using the national anthem, which stands for honoring fallen soldiers, as a way to send their message (also, their message is a joke). These idiots have all week to spread their message, but they choose to do it during those 3 mins in the week that shouldn't be about them. They're fucking sad and I hope the NFL takes a monetary hit.

If I go around shoitng, "Estonians are fucking retarded niggers" am I barred from being criticized?

>hurr durr its free speech!

Everyone says they have the right to not honor the flag. Just as we have the right to crictize and question their beliefs especially when none of those millionaires are struggling. If anything they are thriving because of the freedom that flag offers and not in spite of it.

Ice hockey is the best sport to watch. Hands down. No stupid radical left go near it. And, it's interesting. Oh shit I went there

daily reminder that only Canada and Finland are white

>white, conservative
because actually playing it as a kid is fucking expensive as hell

Detroit Red Wings.

Daily reminder that in hockey, when a singer fucks up the away countries anthem, the home crowd sings it for them!
youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2jb51HzTs

Penguins. They have a guy named Sydney Crosby who is very underrated and under appreciated. Go buy his jersey immediately.

Well, honestly, I wouldn't give a shit if you did. I might even fight for your right to say what you want.

yep, and whitey is the only one with a dad willing to work overtime to afford the equipment and bills... Not spending it on air jordans and fuckin cervesas

This
This is why niggers will never take over hockey.

No you wouldnt, faggot. Yeah, go fight a war and then come back for me to spit in you face, jesus christ of nazzarath

That and they believe there is an actual pond below the ice that they won't be able to swim out of if it melts.

LETS GO WILD!

I got to touch the cup this year. It was glorious.

Of course Hockey is gonna be white, Hockey is a sport you have to skate AND use a stick. Niggers can't do both.

There's freedom of speech, but there's also professionalism. They should be allowed to say whatever they want on Twitter, yes, even including that bitch from ESPN, she doesn't deserve to be fired unless she said it on air, in my opinion. But doing it right during the game gives no one a chance to disregard something they don't agree with. Right while watching the game, fans will be subjected to this shit.
Also, the NFL has rules against politics during the game. They enforced it when the Dallas Cowboys were considering wearing emblems on their uniforms supporting the slain police officers of their city, but the NFL axed it, saying they're not allowed to do anything political. But I guess a group effort to protest against policies they don't agree with is somehow not political when it's against the right.

Sorry if your ego is so fragile that you need to have a degree of control over what somebody around you says.

nice bantz starting off already

>let's harrass people who don't respect the national anth
are you implying they are not free to harass people they dont like?
do you even THE DEFINITION of freedom?

>first cut to the Ducks
>not sure if they should be singing too
heh

Also fisticuffs is allowed for gentlemen to settle their problems. Hockey is truly the most honourable sport.

Sorry youre so spineless that you have to result to sucking the dick of whoever insults you because you're too pathetic to really do anything about it.

I could rape your mother infront of you and insult your family name, and youll probably be like, "Ho, well my mom is a slut and I do come from a backwards tribe of retards. HEH! Good thing I fought for your ability to do this!"

youtu.be/mHSaHRd4Q48
youtu.be/g732CoeFsso

Canada had that nigger one time in world cup.
I still in this day cant forgive that to them.

I want to see Australian and Canadian stats by state/territory.

Gentlemanly indeed.
youtube.com/watch?v=iIlLbJHKw8M

Hockey players actually consult their opponents before and during a fight, rather than wildly swinging like primary school niggers

>rape your mother

It's not really comparable what somewhere says somewhere. Are you one of those guys who turned red and started shouting autism in school when somebody "disrespected" them?

You're also implying that if someone says something you disagree with, then

>we need to do something about it.

You have some really totalitarian tendencies instilled in you. You probably deserve to die.

Americans have a really weird idea of patriotism.

Not standing is for some reason very haram for them. Also muh flag is also very important.

Imagine some player taking a knee during this shit. Career would instantly be ruined

Silly silly uneducated niggers, they make millions of dollars, and they still complain about non existent racism

Daily reminder that having the smalllest amount of interest for any tv sport is a definite proof of retardation.

>Americans have such a weird ideal of nationalism and love for their country, and it's fallen soldiers

>now excuse me while I get gang raped by niggers, only to have them pampered by the courts. :)

>everything is black and white
>either you are full nazi or you're a cum cuzzling cuck
>no exceptions

>non existent racism

You only need to be on this board for about 15 seconds to understand that this is not true. Racism exists, just a shitty niggers exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=XV4K4Z3N6Z0

Video of OP pic for those interested

youtu.be/Mui4CM2SKWM

You're the one who cant seem to grasp that protesting can be criticized, and people can be totally out of line for staging a protest.

Look at this picture. Are you too fucking retarded to understand the irony here?

I never said it can't be criticized. But you must not be harrassed due to your beliefs. I know this is difficult to achieve, but I can't approve someone losing their job/livelihood due to their beliefs.

There is also a distinct difference between criticizing and beating protesters up.

The Coyotes.

>I never said it can't be criticized. But you must not be harrassed due to your beliefs. I know this is difficult to achieve, but I can't approve someone losing their job/livelihood due to their beliefs.
>There is also a distinct difference between criticizing and beating protesters up.

what the fuck are you even talking about? Are you schizophrenic? Literally no one has said anything about beating up protestors, and my opinion is that you can be criticized for using the flag to protest bullshit as well.

The Las Vegas Golden Knights

Answer the question. Do you think this woman is noble in exercising her "free speech"?

There is also a big difference if you or me criticize protests (as laymen) vs if a person in an institution criticizes them.

Becoming a president is a job. Part of the job is to unite the people and their values. To lay aside your own preferences and prejudices for the greater good.

Now, does this threaten the American values so much that the president needs to intervene?

Is honor more valuable than freedom?

Have you ever been in Onterible.

Whichever team represents where you are from. Don't be a faggot bandwagoner

We need to bring back the Windsor Swastikas. OH Canada!

youtu.be/zTplxaAavrU

The flag is literally a symbol used to unite the people over. Everyone stands and joins in the National Anthem as an entity, and demonstration of solidarity. Fucking niggers are doing what they do, and trying to make everything about themselves.

Like, niggers wonder why they are hated by virtually everyone else, but wouldnt dare to think it could be because of shit like this. Same with spics. Spics are a literal privileged class in the sense that they have special legislature put in *specifically* for them, but they still have the audacity to complain.

Have you ever heard the term, "Cutting your nose off to spite your face"?

LOL

youtu.be/mAd1IQx0lZw?t=4m30s

Start at 4:30. First and only time ive seen my dad shed a few tears

So basically you're saying it's haram and you want to harrass some people because your honor is threatened?

I will never forgive you Canada to allow niggers in our kind of sport.
This one nigger is reason i watch KHL or fin league and bet hard.
T. 95ke betting wins this year only

>Do you think this woman is noble in exercising her "free speech"?

I don't know, it doesn't particularly offend me, to be honest. Even if the flag was Estonian, I would have better / more productive things to be pissed off about.

>So basically you're saying it's haram and you want to harrass some people because your honor is threatened?
I don't think any one but you would understand what he said like that.
But hey, everyone is an idiot other than you, I'm sure.

niggers ruin everything

its what they do

the swastikas dont even face the same direction. get it together, leaves.

>everyone is an idiot other than you, I'm sure.

This is not really an unreasonable belief to hold once you type Sup Forums.org/pol/ into your internet browser.

Typing like a pleb.

In 1910 those sweaters were probly made by their wives or mums. I agree tho theu should of had a meeting about it or something.

DAMN STRAIGHT HOCKEY IS WHITE

BUT CANADA I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH:

THEY GOING FULL TRUDEAU AT HOCKEY AS WELL.

BEAT THEM AT LOCKER ROOM

The Panthers

Montreal Canadians obviously or the Sharks I love the Sharks

In PK's defense, he says being considered a "black athlete" means very little to him.

>generally conservative fan base
>Canada conservative

please go shill

Larp aside, that nigger is a really good guy.
He makes 8mil/year and donated 10mil to the children's hospital in Montreal.
Who then traded him 2 months later KEK!
We also had Kariya, best half nip to ever play the game

Are you retarded?

Kek

If you want a lifetime of pain and suffering, spending mad bucks on a team that will never win a stanley cup in your lifetime or your children's lifetime....

Pick the Toronto Maple Leafs.

Baseball and Football are 2 major sports in Japan.
Popularity of them is almost same.

I'm a Canadian who has never watched a hockey game.
As a kid I was raised in one of those contrarian hipster families that hated everything about our culture. My parents would make fun of Hockey all the time because muh conservative canadians like it. I still liked sports though and worshiped niggers playing football and basketball.
I wish I had lived a normal Canadian childhood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloured_Hockey_League

THE NHL IS NOT 99.9% WHITE, YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

Do you have any idea how many Finns play in the NHL?

>a generally conservative fanbase.

All sports have a conservative fanbase, dipshit

>B-but muh polo and yachting

Shut the fuck up

>the sport with the highest skill ceiling is also the most white

Really activates those neurons

Wales is actually Rugby lad

The Leafs. If you ever come to Canada we can watch a game together and drown our sorrows in copious amounts of alcohol after.

WTF you talking about? We are looking sweet down the road brother. Future is Awesome
Parade when?

And 99.9% Canadian.

Nice Goys.

> Conservative fanbase

Why is that a good thing? Conservatives only seek to take freedom away from others.

Leafs, both ironically and unironically.

We are like the Yankees of the NHL, if the Yankees were utter horeshit for 50+ years.

We literally have not won since 67, during that time we have had a terrible owner (Ballard), we have been robbed in the conference finals (Gretzky high sticking Gilmour), we have had close calls with our last captain Sundin taking us to conf finals and since the lockout (04-05), we have been one of the worst teams in the NHL, especially when you consider we usually spent to the cap.

I could tell you some more horror stories about our signings (Blake, Komisarek, Clarkson) turning to dog shit when they got here or draft busts like Schenn, Biggs, Tlusty, Antropov, Pogge (while trading away another goalie who would go on to be one of the best in the league) and countless others....

Anyways fast forward to today, we are a top 3 offense in the league, we have the best powerplay (when the other team takes a penalty and it goes 5 on 4), we have a top 10 goalie, we have THE best coach in the league and one of the best GMs AND we recently drafted 3 studs on offense named Matthews (legit the best young American player in the league, so there's that for you), Nylander (Swedecuck) and Marner (A FUCKING LEAF).

Basically, this team was a total shitshow for a long time and we are kinda the NHL's Cleveland Browns (with a bigger budget and more rabid fanbase) and we FINALLY have a very good team that last year finally made the playoffs (2nd time in 11 years) and even took the 1st overall team to 6 games.

My all time fav is still older of Ruutu brothers.
Most annoying guy to play against in whole NHL, hands down.
He breaks enemys whole team psyche and dominates them mentally while making goal or assist few goals.

youtu.be/v71FqkDMV1c

Just owning much?

>Gary (((Bettman)))
gtfo tard

I go to York and we literally have this monument. It's kinda crazy the SJWs haven't done anything about it or the Jews (of which there are a ton of).

Fuck the NFL and NBA, I really hope they lose a lot of viewers.

msn.com/en-us/sports/nhl/penguins-say-they-will-accept-white-house-invite/ar-AAspkRE?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

No, faggot, that is the left and antifa fascists.

tsn.ca/penguins-will-still-visit-white-house-1.865244

Pens are still going to the white house, fucking BASED LEAFS

The NHL gave him the 10 million as a public relations event.

He's a token. He can't play defense. He shouldn't be in the league.

Now all teams have to have a half black or dark skinned player to fill their quota. If the NHL keeps it up they'll start having black lines for diversity sake. Eventually they'll just push for 70% black like they did to the NFL.

I miss that asshole so much.

>So basically you're saying it's haram and you want to harrass some people because your honor is threatened?

How the fuck do you get this from, "Everyone unites under the flag regardless of skin color."

Are you a stupid nigger with an iq of 60 or something?

found the scrawny commie faggot