Hello wagies, had this the other day, was good eatin

Hello wagies, had this the other day, was good eatin.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622830/Millions-eating-halal-food-without-knowing-How-big-brand-shops-restaurants-sell-ritually-slaughtered-meat-dont-label-it.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_FoaomccQJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Looks like halal cheap Walmart shit

>the other day
>eating meat once in a while is an achievement

Is that what you spent your entire Walmart paycheck on?

I can see the meat is low quality. I'm sure you can impress your neet fiiends with your quite shitty quality stakes.

>american beef
nice joke, mate.

What are you talking about? That is USDA Choice Certified Angus Beef. It's among the best beef in the world, only shadowed by USDA Prime (which is like $40 per pound). Unless you are spending $100+ for dinner, Choice is the absolute best you can buy.

$525 lol

Every beef in the planet is “le angus beef.”
We all know it’s shit because op got it from the supermarket frozen, not the butcher

>not locally farmed aberdeen angus

Pleb

who the fuck buys pre packaged meat?
i thought that was a meme

Pays 25 dollars for a 3 pack of ribeyes instead of waiting for Kroger to fire sale them for 15 bucks. They even taste better the day of the sell by date as they've had a chance to age a bit.

Steak in OP looks fatty as hell. Real men eat lean steaks/meats for max protein and gains. Paying more than $5/lb for meat is cucked as hell.

>had a steak from walmart
>brags about it on Sup Forums

hoooooooooooooooly fuck

STFU your country is making cheap halal shit more than any other right now. Doesn't that piss you off? They try hide it from the population.

i'm a low carb diet and i'm so sick of protein.

>tfw steak, bacon, bbq ribs, eggs everyday

not gonna survive. i just want a bowl of oatmeal for once. only in dreams...

You can eat nuts too.

No it's not, dumbass. Angus beef comes specifically from the Angus breed of cattle.
There's also:
Brangus
Zebu
Hereford
Limousine
Longhorn
Brahma
and many others.

INB4 I don't know my cattle breeds; I was tops on my cattle-judging team and President of the FFA chapter at my school.

It says $25,47

It's Ribeye. The robust nutty beef flavor comes from the high fat content. When rendered correctly, it has the most robust flavorful taste of any cut. It is absolutely delicious.

how many confirmed kills do you have?

Did you buy it with your EBT card?

Hereford for the win

This. If you want a lean steak Sirloin is your jam, but true connoisseurs go for the Hanger Steak. Probably the most flavorful cut of beef around, but with hardly any fat at all.

Fucking get on my level, bro.

Ribeye is also one of the best cuts for home grilling.

The robust and nutty meat you've ever had is my dick in your mouth.

then OP is a poorfag

jesus christ everything is so fucking expensive

>bag of potato chips

Ikr, I could have a pack of those every day if I wanted.

It's good being a wagie.

Poitrines de poulet ?

Angus is alright, Herford is probably the best, with Brangus and Angus at second. However, half of the cow breeds listed have very tough meat that taste like you're eating the steak welldone despite it being medium rare (like longhorn, which was bred specifically to survive longer and be tougher over-all)
none the less Angus is a bit overrated

>tfw chicken here is less than 1e/100gr

mad gainz

"Wage slave here" I earn $24 an hour, live on my own and never have to check my bank account for any purchases. I also buy my meat from a local butcher instead of your shitty Walmart tier meat.

Angus is a cow breed. Usually a solid dark brown or black color. Black Angus is specificly a subbreed of Angus that are black.

Holstien is the usual breed of dairy cattle.
>being ignorant

Also lots of meat is never frozen, but I doubt you have the knowledge or ability to tell the difference.

Not really, you can spend 50 on a single cut alone. But these changes chimps brag. Non nigger part of Flroida I live in. Massive cattle farms around me. Easy to get fresh beef. Smells so good raw it makes you want to eat it just like that. But nothing can replace my 30 pounds of deer meat left in just freezer. Have to conserve that shit.

>INB4 I don’t know my cattle breeds
I think youre the only one here that does. I’m seeing a real high power level

name three chicken breeds, nigger.

Isn't there only a select one to feed the masses these days? Since the demand for white meat(no pun) is more desirable

Fat good for you! Increase testosterno! SHut up basterd! Go to hell!

Fuck you|!

>That is USDA Choice Certified Angus Beef.
And then walmart gets it and injects brine into it that makes it taste like rubbery salt. That's why it doesn't look as red as it should.

wait, do you people legit buy pre packaged meat from the supermarket as opposed to fresh cuts from your butchers?

do you know how old that shit is?
it's like ordering a well done steak from a restaurant

nigger tier

No, there would be two "industrial" breeds because meat and eggs. Meat chickens lay eggs a few times a year, while laying chickens lay eggs daily or nearly so.

Brit fags like straya fags. You eat hidden halal shit meat.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622830/Millions-eating-halal-food-without-knowing-How-big-brand-shops-restaurants-sell-ritually-slaughtered-meat-dont-label-it.html

I meant for meat, not eggs. But yeah you're right

Interestingly enough the majority of meat chickens are bred for breast meat and as such have large breasts and comparatively smaller thighs.

squidbillies wasn't that far off
youtube.com/watch?v=_FoaomccQJY

Tbh depending on the country and place, some butchers just buy the same animals from the same providers as supermarkets. And I'm damn sure most supermarkets have to be clear about how old the meat is, or they'd get in serious trouble.

>Bragging about eating Wal-Mart tier garbage meat
LMAO @ ur life

I think what you have to worry most is. Do you live in an area that doesn't have many cattle farms. At least enough to feed the population. If not, it's old and traveled. Thank fuck I live in a cattle state/area

If you can't grill:

>Put heavy cast iron pan or enameled cast iron into center of oven. (A heavy pan)

>put oven on HIGH BROIL and let sit in there for 15 minutes

>Season steak liberally and evenly with a coarse jew salt or sea salt; coarse cracked black pepper; optional are garlic, rosemary, tyme. (note, sometimes it's a good idea to take it out of the fridge and season it an hour before cooking it)

>Brush steak with pure olive oil (not extra virgin, smokes too fast)

>after 15 minutes of pan heating, throw steak into pan, close oven door.

>cook that side 3 minutes

>Right at 3 minutes, open door and flip steak

>cook that side for 2 minutes

>remove pan from oven, place on stovetop, add a cube (1 or 2 table spoons) of butter to pan

>tilt the pan so the melted butter and juice collect on one side of pan

>Grab steak with tongs and hold the fat cap into the butter to render it fully, also the other edges of the steak

>use a spoon and toss the melted butter onto the top of the steak.

>Place steak on plate and check the temperature of the center with a Termapen instant read thermometer.

>Should read 125

>If it reads less than 125, put oven on 400* and put it back in, flipping every minute until it reaches 125.

>When it does read 125, cover steak and let it sit on the plate for 10 minutes, do not cut it, just let it sit there.

>Serve with creamed horse radish, a baked potato and some type of green vegetable.

Enjoy the best steak you have ever eaten.

>prime
>$40/pound
Have you even been to a supermarket lately?

>10 canadian cuck coins for chicken
>fucking just chicken
>those shitty marbled steaks that will be tough as fuck even if you beat them flat and leave them to marinade for 24 hours

Total cooking time 6 minutes, 3 minutes each side. Latent heat will bring the temperature up to 130* while it sits. 130*F is the temperature of medium rare

Have you tried cyclical ketogenic diet? They're pretty great for gains. Easiest way, one day a week go absolutely fucking nuts on carbs, like seriously top off those glycogen tanks.

There's some more complicated treatments out there, like Apex Predator diet or Lyle McDonald's bodyrecomp thing if you want to google for them.

Probably because it's not dry aged

Saved. I will try this

I only purchase the finest quality stakes.

Guy. It came from a supermarket. Its fucking garbage. Why dont you support your local butcher or farm fresh beef supplier? I feel bad for you city dwellers. You literally are all dead inside.

>not sirloin
>not strip
>not t-bone
Your parents did ok though, make sure to give them a big hug and thank them for feeding you

>USDA choice
What's the matter couldn't find USDA prime?

I fucking love Limousin. People be like "wah my jaw hurts" while I laugh and call them pussies.
It's actually usually not that bad, but last year I got a two-year old Limousin bull on the cheap and that guy has had a lot of character. Resorted to go to butcher to buy Angus whenever my mom comes over for steaks. There was so much fucking meat on him.

>bragging about cooking/buying your own red meat

i remember when i turned 16

LOL, you fell for the marketing jew.

The best meat isn't shrink wrapped, pleb.

Nah, I buy it stolen. Think I'm paying ten dollars for fucking chicken breast, nigga? Think fucking again, bro. Fucking commies here think I'm some bitch ass mark or some shit.

Then have some, for fuck's sake. I took regular cheat days when I was using low carb to lose weight. It's a great way to break plateaus. One bowl of oatmeal will knock you out ketosis for a few hours. Learn to low carb right - you can add in carbs after the two week strict induction period.

Wow, you spent $25 at Kroger's. Holy shit, dude, what are you doing here with us plebeians? Why aren't you on your solid gold Gulfstream on your way to Finland for some fine Asian poontang?

Savage

So much fat, that's the lowest quality meat you could find?

Are you a wolf?

That is a lot of meat.

Supermarket meat? oh yes!

I'm starting my own farm soon. It's going to be a sanctuary for animals and retards, with a few normies to supervise the retards. Nobody steal my retard farm idea pls. I haven't patented it yet.

Having tri tip today. I buy them by the dozen when they're on sale. Gonna slow cook it until falls apart and melts in your mouth.