i.imgur.com/SSsSs0R.jpg
>Central Syria Sep14
imgur.com/a/vTwGl
>Daraa Aug 20
i.imgur.com/B02DEw9.jpg

Developments Sep23
>RU MOD:US special ops equipment seen on aerial images of IS positions, N DeZ
>DeZ:SAA liberates Khasham town from E Euphrates
>Kurdish forces capture IS oil fields without a fight, E of DeZ, outrace the SAA
>Israeli warplanes attack civilian airport in Damascus
>N Hama:SAA carried out several attacks near the town of Sukeek
>US accuses Russia, Syria of hitting civilian targets in Idlib, Hama
>Russian Navy fires several cruise missiles at Al-Qaeda targets in Idliba fight
>SAA is now 6km away from Maadan
>HTS&Harakat Ahrar Al-Sham launch joint attack against SAA troops in east Hama
>E Ghouta:Rebels from Al-Qadam agree to surrender to SAA, might be bussed to Idlib
>Sy opposition claims US-backed forces reached agreement over withdrawl of IS from Raqqa to DeZ
>Unconfirmed: SDF shelled gov troops crossing Euphrates, killing 9
>Jihadists move forces to western Idlib amid Turkish Army build-up near Syrian border
>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression:12907 citizens dead,21k injured, destroyed 15 airports,14 ports,1941 bridges&roads,296 hospitals&medical facilities,791 schools,114 university facilities
/sg Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
archive.is/kVz1z
archive.is/k5Pii
twitter.com/mod_russia/status/911887675849834496
en.abna24.com/news/africa/algerian-fm-calls-for-immediate-return-of-syria-to-arab-league_856096.html
greece.greekreporter.com/2017/09/24/amnesty-international-greek-courts-rejection-of-asylum-appeals-sets-bad-precedent/
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/911929754579869701
imgur.com/gallery/zxUmu
youtube.com/watch?v=saishCT96fs
youtube.com/watch?v=hw14zm3IGGE
informnapalm.org/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===

Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

>the last thread

2nd for sick germans and syrian gains

1st for Tito=God

Last thread shitposting made me miss Al-Urduni

Inshallah why have you not converted into the most red-pilled of the monotheistic religions?
>puts women in their place - by their husband's side, not above him
>punishes degeneracy
>healthy dieting - have you ever seen a fat muslim?
>same God, different name
Convert to Islam, my brothers

>Syrian migrant tells Germans: Cherish your democracy, go vote!

Social Democrat Martin Schulz on Saturday read out a message he received via Facebook from a young Syrian migrant who called on Germans to exercise their right to vote in Sunday’s national election.

In an open letter to the German people, Abdul Abbasi, a translator at a migrant legal clinic in Goettingen, talked of watching friends killed before his eyes while participating in pro-democracy demonstrations in Syria in 2012, Schulz said.

“Their goals and desires were things that are considered normal in Germany in 2017. They died because they wanted to live as free people … they wanted the right to participate in the politics of their country,” Abbasi wrote.

Abbasi was not immediately available to comment. His Facebook profile said he was from Aleppo, Syria, and was studying dentistry at the University of Goettingen.

Schulz said the letter underscored the importance of voting at a time when the anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany (AfD) party is poised to become the first far-right party in the Bundestag since the end of World War Two.

Abbasi posted the open letter in response to a Facebook posting in which Schulz called the AfD “a danger to our democracy” and said it “has no business being in parliament”.

Founded in 2013 to oppose large bailouts of financially strapped euro zone countries, the AfD has gained popular support after Chancellor Angela Merkel in 2015 opened the doors to about a million migrants. It is now polling around 13 percent.

“What a wonderful letter, and what a challenge for us,” Schulz told thousands of supporters gathered for his final campaign appearance.
archive.is/kVz1z

Hang all fetishists

1st for the good guys and the Hawija Steamroller (tm).

That thread took SHITposting to a new level

T H I S

>U.S. allied Syrian groups form civilian council to run Deir al-Zor

U.S.-allied militias in northern Syria announced on Saturday the formation of a civilian council to govern the oil rich eastern province of Deir al Zor where they are racing with the Syrian army to capture territory held by Islamic State.

>The SDF appointed one hundred tribal figures to meet and elect a council to run the province on Sunday.

>In a final communique the council said its priority was the return of tens of thousands of displaced residents of the province who fled during the conflict and restoring basic utilities. It urged the U.S. led coalition to provide aid to the war-torn province.

The extent of Kurdish control in the eastern province that lies at the heart of Arab tribal area is sensitive both for residents and for Ankara, which has fought a three-decade Kurdish insurgency inside Turkey and fears growing YPG ascendancy just over the border in northern Syria.

Many local Arab tribes from the region also complain they are marginalised in decision making and blame the YPG for discrimination against them, including the forced conscription of their youths. The YPG denies these allegations.

The establishment of a local council effectively run by the SDF expands a sphere of Kurdish influence that has grown in northern Syria during the multi-sided conflict. It would mirror governing arrangements put in place in other towns after the SDF repelled Islamic State.

archive.is/k5Pii

fug

Death to degenerates.
And in particular, the g*rman faggot-poster piss-lover. He really is a gem.

>900 days of Saudi Yemen aggression

neck yourself, Houthifags

> pro democracy rallies in 2012
> comparing AFD to the Nazis
How subtle

>believing shit that isn't true because it makes me feel good
How insecure/stupid do you have to be?

>have you ever seen a fat muslim?

Every time. LMAO

gib sause now

where did tiger go from madan maties? east or west?

So pirate flag complained about my election posting but i did not see him commenting on the literal shitposting,
>really makes you think

dont know

18:35Uhr

32,9%
Union
20,2%
SPD
13,3%
AfD
10,5%
FDP
9,3%
Grüne
9,0%
Linke
4,8%
Sonst.

>have you ever seen a fat muslim?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
FUCKING VISIT THIS COUNTRY
Every muzzie here is either DIRT POOR
or a fat ass

West to Hama

Hohol claims he's with the PMU in Nineveh.

Wtf I love cia now

> josip tito2
>2
whats 1?

> trusting hohol.
You're smarter than that.

i think it was just a photo of him or something i think i deleted it

>RU MOD:US special ops equipment seen on aerial images of IS positions, N DeZ
>twitter.com/mod_russia/status/911887675849834496
fuck, ww3 when?

post cute syrian journalists

>Algerian FM calls for immediate return of Syria to Arab League

Msahel added that his country enjoy amicable relations with Iran and Qatar, stressing on the need to solve regional crises through diplomacy and dialogue.

Algerian top diplomat added that Algiers support the United Nation’s bid to end the conflict in Libya.

Referring to Russian-Algerian relation, Msahel described it as ‘special’ , adding that Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev will visit Algeria on October 10, 2017, expressing hope that this visit would boost the Russian-Algerian relations in all aspects.
en.abna24.com/news/africa/algerian-fm-calls-for-immediate-return-of-syria-to-arab-league_856096.html

why doesnt the army or police shut these people down?
you try that here
yon can be fucking sure the Army would be on

lawgoy?

thx ausbro

Magbar Ameriki

>ww3 when?
Pls no
I dont wanna die in some muddy shit hole in south india

hehe, seems the exact results will be lower for AFD than current estimates

Peestuff used to be big under homos specially gay man.
So was Popper's and breath control.
But its getting more and note popular under straights

>Amnesty International: Greek Court’s Rejection of Asylum Appeals Sets Bad Precedent

Two Syrian refugees are at risk of being forcibly returned to Turkey after Greece’s highest administrative court rejected their final appeals against earlier rulings declaring their asylum claims inadmissible. This could set a dangerous precedent for future returns of asylum-seekers under the EU-Turkey deal, Amnesty International said.

Decisions by the Council of State come as Amnesty International publishes new findings on unlawful returns from Turkey to Syria. These conclude that refugees and asylum-seekers in Turkey are at greater risk of being returned to their countries of origin since the start of last year’s state of emergency.

“Today’s ruling sets an ominous precedent for many other asylum-seekers who have fled conflict and persecution and are currently stranded on the Greek islands. Syrian refugees currently in detention following the rejection of their appeals are particularly at risk,” said John Dalhuisen, Amnesty International’s Europe Director.

‘’These decisions breach a very clear principle: Greece and the EU should not be sending asylum-seekers and refugees back to a country in which they cannot get effective protection.”

If the applicants, ‘Noori’, a 21-year-old nursing student, and ‘Afaaz’, are deported it will be the first formal return of an asylum-seeker from Greece to Turkey on the basis that Turkey is a safe country since the EU-Turkey deal came into force.

greece.greekreporter.com/2017/09/24/amnesty-international-greek-courts-rejection-of-asylum-appeals-sets-bad-precedent/

Al mawt li Amrika

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/911929754579869701

mashallah.

Source is a Turkish journalist, wouldn't be surprised if it was true. He needs to prep the PMU for clearing Anbar and also co-ordinate with everyone back in Iran to deal with the Kurdistan situation.

Algeria>m*rocco

found an album of all of them

imgur.com/gallery/zxUmu

please lad
stop it yea...

Can't those Hummers be just captured from Iraqigoys? And what the hell is palatki/palatka

Grüne and FDP are pushing hard for being in government right now according to their spokespersons, seems grosse Koalition might not be a forgone conclusion.
I still doubt it heavily, but stranger things have happened

Man you guys are really going full retard with this "US works with ISIS" bullshit now aren't you?

It's almost like you're trying to cook up an excuse for the SAA to hide behind when they attack the SDF or something....

Wrong dude
You're thinking of Qasem, not Suheil

Then I guess all the rumors about US airbornes operatiosn in Deir Ezzor we heard last week were true

They have a anime Bashar Al Assad

Maybe

>ISIS will be allowed to withdraw to Idlib
wew lad

>They have a anime Bashar Al Assad
why's that not our mascot?

You heard of the term 'Snatch 'n Grab'?

That's what those are. They're nothing new, but of course, the Russians would love you to believe they're very sinister.

The guy asked about the Tiger, Suheil, not the IRGC commander, Qasem.
You're not retarded, just dyslexic

Jus wanted to know the legislation in france (i guess it should be the same as belgium) about carrying pocket knives
what's legal and what's not in term of size or model of knife?

Pretty Smart tbqh
HTS is gaining a land
so add ISIS to keep the idiots at each others throats

fucking hell, CDU have pieces of paper with
>voll muttiviert

>pukingdog.gif

I dunno, can be. I've read in Russian articles they say that they've seen US SF allowing SDF to move to DeZ through ISIS positions. Dunno what to make of it.
>what the hell is palatki/palatka
tents/tent

FREE KURDISTAN
1 DAY

what does it mean?

Fully 4 terms

I dont speak neo arabic
what does that mean in english

Mutter = mother
Motiviert = motivated
voll = full
>fully motivated

Nothing personal. Just a comeback for western screeching about muh Russian forces in Eastern Urine.

Motivated for what

And how is it bad?
can you explain since i'm not familiar with german memes about merkel

>paper with pukingdog.gif
I love paper animation.

Mummyvated
>ffs

Fully Motherated?

Except there are plenty of proofs about Russian contract soldiers in Ukraine nowadays.

>Eastern Urine

Does anyone have any more of these sorts of videos???

>youtube.com/watch?v=saishCT96fs
>youtube.com/watch?v=hw14zm3IGGE

I need more!

>vote for independence
>other ethnic groups in captured territory get pissed
>mfw civil war inside of a civil war

fully mummyvated (motivated)

You know guys I'm not a fan of afd actually I feel discussed by them.

But people are on a rampage bashing afd.
Its farking democracy if people want to vote far right money grieffing party's they have a right to do so

If you only happy if democracy works for you otherwise you get butthurt maybe democracy is not a system you want to live in

Er, except, that's actually true. There are Russian troops in Ukraine.

>inb4 proofs memes
Even if I wasted my time looking them up again, since most of them are from US intelligence, you'd dismiss them as false anyway.

>there are plenty of proofs
Oh, is that so ? You're welcome to share them here, then.

Lol

>I'm with her
you are with her for what?
same thing

they call Angela Merkel their mother together with a phrase which means nothing, meaningless cult of personality about a person which is not even fun to meme about, why would I not be disgusted about this

Surely you mean Urine?

Unironically this.

MaybeKnives with a lock mechanism are banned,slip joint knives are ok
Theyre quite lenient on it tho, a Guy who works on a boat wont get in trouble for having a locking knife
Dont know about France but you wont get in trouble here for carrying knives (do take into account where you are,ofcourse)

which one of you is this weirdo

informnapalm.org/en/ this is a good start. They trace a lot of them via social networks straight to where they base out of.

>CIA
>smarter than that

hating other people for their opinion and or political views is one of the few valid reason there are. i don't get your point. ...
democracy isn't about harmony but about discussing and fighting for different views and agendas..

No idea about allowed sizes, not exactly my expertise
Serretjes knives get you in trouble aswel

don't worry, he's not "disgusted" but "discussed" by AFd : DDD

Don't be shy, just go ahead and share.
I may dismiss it, but it's only fair given your treatment to what Russian intelligence says, isn't it?

werent you studying for a exam
how did it go?

>informnapalm.org/en/
>We debunk myths and expose secrets of the Russian hybrid war
>InformNapalm volunteer initiative emerged as a response to the Russian aggression in Ukraine in March 2014.
>It was started by journalist Roman Burko (Ukraine) and military expert Irakli Komaxidze (Georgia).
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's a proxy war man. No different how the USSR supplied pilots for the north Vietnamese during the war.

heres one more fun war fact for all of you
>In July 2014, former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega sued Activision for lost profits from the use of his likeness in the game call of duty black ops ll. He also claims that his inclusion translated to higher sales of Black Ops II.
LMAO

i can't complain about stuff like that bc. i tend to confuse stuff like their, they're all the time. i really don't understand how my brain produces fuck ups like these.