Vector Ball

Makoto Raiku's (Gash Bell) new manga got translated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGLUNq3GcQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great, now I hope that someone will try Fujita´s new series.

About time

Raiku is doing something new?

Shiiit. I've been waiting for this.

I'll start dumping

not digging the buff dude's hair

will victoreem appear?

Its pretty bad

this

First chapter is not great compared to doubutsu or gash but I holding any judgement until after the first arc since makoto is my favorite artist

Is it really? What's wrong with it so far? There's only a handful of chapters out

ABOUT DAMN TIME!

Thanks for dumping OP.

The art looks off

Nigger's been riding too many dirtbikes instead of drawing

I like the goblin dude

gotta love that makoto humor

Alright so the first chapter is a clusterfuck but there's potential. This could go somewhere great.

I like that he always pairs someone strong with someone smart.

........is this normal for the author??

Strange to see someone else than kewl doing this. Thanks nonetheless. Raiku-sensei is simply great.

what the fuck is up with this manga

Well I hope they do the tanks, because the translator of chapter 1 already dropped it

I liked the first half of Doubutsu no Kuni but after the time skip it kind of went crazy, some of the fights were cool though. How is Gash Bell?

Raiku's known for making you cry, not excellent hair design. For good reason, too.

more consistent than doubutsu but still goes a bit rush in the end, same amount of intensity though just a lot less bloody. Definitely read it

you shut you mouth jyu's hair is fabulous

Yes.

That's... pretty cool.

test

It amazes me how little this man's artistic skills seem to improve despite hundreds of chapters of serialization. It's so consistently mediocre, that I'm almost impressed.

At least you can't say he doesn't have his own style.

It's his gimmick

Don't fix what ain't broken.

yah he seems to skimp out on the background most of the time but that isn't to say he hasn't draw some beautiful canals

*panels

I see you haven't read DnK. It's still quite reminiscent of Raiku's previous works, namely Gash, but it's still fundamentally different when it comes both to the drawing and the story. In comparison, Vector Ball seems to be much more closer to Gash in terms of art. I'd say it's even more simple and exaggerated, which probably tries well with the story.

Gash Bell start a bit slow and it final arc doesn't near match the high points of the series (I mainly blame the lame final boss) but that is probably the only complaint I have, it by far his best series. Once the series get going you won't regret it, definitely recommend it to anyone that enjoy shonen in general.

And then shit gets real

we gash now

nope, still doubutsu

and it's over

I hope they Fuck

Not bad, I'll follow this for a while and see where it leads.

hopefully the power system is good because as of right now, the manifesting weapon doesn't seem cool

i hope so too

I've read DnK. I'm referring mostly to his anatomy.

I love watching this author kill giant animals.

What's the astro boy haired main character's name?

No matter what you say about the anime Gash bell's Ost was pretty god tier

youtube.com/watch?v=FGLUNq3GcQo

Yup this is Raiku

I liked it. I guess it's monthly?

>it's a weak smart guy commands people with powers manga

weekly

I'm hoping it differences itself from gash bell in the following chapters. Hopefully some group picks this up

Oh god I have to re-read Gash now