youtube.com/watch?v=a5UPO-3Jq_Y
youtu.be/GoSnGXS1WVc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> tfw king of the cuckshed

>*plays guitar in jean shorts*
t. Prots

*blocks your skin color*

Otherwise he is so typically American it stings.

MERCHANT
E
R
C
H
A
N
T

He's absolutely vicious against other Christians. Just watch his video on Brother Nathanael, mocking and deriding Orthodox Christianity.

There are already a bazillion denominations of Protestantism, and they can't even agree on things like free will, predestination, the sacraments, church hierarchy, so it's amusing watching Protestants strutting around like they're the only real Christians, and that their one denomination is the only one that's honed down the true message of the Bible.

Protestants are anti-christs.

you can just sense the egotistical confidence emitting through this demon. Would gladly break his nose.

> Christian
> Protestancuck

Orthodox and Catholics are not Christians, so.

>skin worshippers
fucking kill yourself. go live in your somalian christian dystopia faggot

Please cite some scripture to substantiate this claim you cunt.

Protestants, Catholics, and Orthodox all have the same fundamental basis from the same book. And how can you claim Protestants are the only ones who have it right when the chasm between Protestant denominations with respect to interpretation and doctrine is often larger than that between which existed Luther and the Catholic Church?

Starting to believe this. Hard preaching, so-called, seems to just be prideful boasting, thinly veiled. Although I can sense he does have a care for others with the amount of soul winning he does. Just wish he wouldn’t take joy in being a total cunt.

Kek. I’m actually Scottish visiting Holland.

He's an ethnic Ashkenazi, so it's no surprise he's prideful.

he 's not a bad guy, it's sad to see the shit happening to him

Funny thing is he IS a Jew ethnically.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8&feature=youtu.be&t=1h26m18s

>being anything but catholic or orthodox

>protestant heretic

>christian

Yeap.

You should all watch this
>youtube.com/watch?v=piVdrtgo7Xw

Quick rundown?

>brodestand meme church xDDD
>Christian

>advocate of racemixing
>our guy

This

interesting.

for anyone who wants to see, skip to 1hr 26mins 18 secs

>Dues Vult flag
>Catholics are not Christian

The larping is real.

Orthodox maybe but the pope is obviously compromised. Also the monk and nun and no kids for the priest thing is a retarded concept from the viewpoint of a people with a declining population. At least protestants don't have to accept a degenerate as their authority, and pastors can have kids. No offense to catholics, but the pope is no good since vatican 2. Before then it's a different story. Catholics were one of the main groups to stand up to communism and hollywood degeneracy for example. Sedevacantism maybe an option.

Pol is a agnostic board

Pope is just a human with sinful nature like you and me

but still Catholic Church is Christ Church

Catholics don't hold the Word of God above the traditions of man. That's a pretty simple concept to understand. When Catholic tradition runs contrary to the Bible that's an issue for me.

I already have the timestamp there, but yeah.

Current pope is a freemason and should be excommunicated. Read this.

archive.org/details/ThePlotAgainstTheChurch_192

He always sounded like a kike to me. And I was confronted by his fans here on Sup Forums.

but catholics made this Word of God

Church was first ,then bible

Who fucking even calls someone PASTOR LASTNAME UUUUHHH

Be lost in oblivion, weakling.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUzd7G875Hc
Press is in his ass, they are getting all the donation accounts cancelled etc.

No, God made the Bible.

What do Christians think of John Dee?

>PROTESTANT
>HE IS A CHAMPION OF CHRISTIAN VALUES

Chose one and chose wisely.

>Protestant theology

>DEUS VULT NIGGER DICK

No no there is no evidence or sentence in bible
that God did this my heretic friend

Ayo hol up so you be sayin...
>marries a white woman to a nigger
y'all be sayin dat i
>says racism is a sin
dat i is be like some fuckin
>is literally Jewish
SOME MUHFUKKIN /OURGUY/ N SHEIT???

Actually I want to ask Brother Dean what his opinion on interracial is next time I see him. Unfortunately now that Mexican dykes have made it a regular occurrence to attack him with metal bats he doesn't open air preach as much any more.

>The words of the LORD are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever (Psalms 12:6-7).

>Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar (Proverbs 30:5-6).

>Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away (Mark 13:31).

"So then, brethren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us." 2 Thessalonians 2:15

Take the Orthodox pill. Traditional, based, and no pope. And don't forget, Vlad the Impaler was Ortho.

whats the story? just got here

T H I S
H
I
S

''I did not leave the church the Catholic Church left me'' - Martin Luther

God not made bible

the bible was written by his disciples

if you take every word in bible like a literally Word of God then you are the greatest fool

>from us
Did you catch that part? I will not indulge in traditions that are condemned in the Bible. If your tradition fits the Bible, fine. If your tradition is condemned in the Bible, not fine.

>For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do (Mark 7:8).

Nothing wrong with a (true) successor to St. Peter.

The future you chose, christcuck

>if a lot of people agree with something, that makes it right
NARROW
IS
THE
WAY

>skip the hour and half of anti-jewish argument
Only a jew would say this.

? Thats the point where he reveals his Jewish ancestry you fucking paranoid imbecile

THREADLY REMINDER that Pastor Anderson is a Sola Scriptura Fundamental Baptist and anyone speaking badly of him is either Jewish, Atheist, or a Sodomite.

Checked and saved.
youtube.com/watch?v=a5UPO-3Jq_Y

>my whiteness is all i have

You want to miscategorize the March to Zion movie as something other than what it is - a full length movie of quality production that systematically destroys the Jew, the Atheist, and the degenerate sodomite. To slam Pastor Anderson and miscategorize him and this movie means you are obviously one of his targeted groups... so which are you schlomo?

Every Atheist chooses a False Idol - this fool just chose his Skin Color. Sad.

Many of us Fundamental Baptists don't agree with Pastor Anderson of everything anyway.

I think interracial marriage isn't Biblical, but that's something we as Christians will have to reconcile with God and the Holy Spirit, not some atheist heathen who hates God's word and don't believe in the Bible.

Please, take your anti neurotic medication, (((Pastor Anderson))). Your Jewwy ancestry requires it.

azoth is pretty redpilled.

The Bible is the Inerrant, Infallible, and *Inspired* Word of God. If you start down this path of discounting it - you aren't a Christian.

I wouldn't piss on him to put him out

And it has nothing to do with his support of interracial relationships, that's actually the only thing good about him.

>If you don't want to be a cuck, you must be a cuck
u wot?

March to Zion is literally 90 minutes of interviewing and destroying Jews.... and you want to miscategorize it as pro-jewish? That's preposterous schlomo. Just admit you're a Jew/Atheist/Sodomite as these are the only demographics that hate him and spam these memes. Even orthodox/catholics consider him their favorite heretic because he speaks Biblical Truth.

all occultist are psychoanalytics
and heretic

demon/angel evocation and all forms of meditations are based on
self-hypnosis

I'm not even sure what joke you're trying to make based on my original comment. Exactly how does your Atheism make you not a Cuck Jew though?

The only Jew around here is you, Pastor. And you're triggered I gave people a timestamp to expose you.

101 In order to reveal himself to men, in the condescension of his goodness God speaks to them in human words: "Indeed the words of God, expressed in the words of men, are in every way like human language, just as the Word of the eternal Father, when he took on himself the flesh of human weakness, became like men
102 Through all the words of Sacred Scripture, God speaks only one single Word, his one Utterance in whom he expresses himself completely
straight from the catechism

What's the point of calling out Jews but giving religious authority to what they want anyway? You've destroyed the beast only to become it. You must be retarded not to see this. It doesn't work anyway, see this:

Race mixer cucks detected

>The only Jew around here is you
I'm a fundamental sola scriptura Southern Baptist.
>you're triggered
I'm pointing out that you are a Kike aka a non-believing atheist and/or a sodomite - because these are the only groups that hate him. So which are you schlomo?
>What's the point of calling out Jews
wew lad, you've never even watched it have you? Only a non-Christian would say this. Why are you in this thread except to spread your Atheism? You make me sick.

OP is pro white genocide. sage

>I'm a fundamental sola scriptura Southern Baptist.
With Jewish DNA. Who advocates racemixing. You disgusting degenerate filthy kike.

Why would anyone consider a degenerate Atheist white person to be "better" than a humble Christian non-white person? Exactly how does that work ? Only a non-Christian would say this... so are you a Jew, an Atheist, or a Sodomite? These are the only groups that hate Pastor Anderson... which are you schlomo?

A non-cuckold.

>With Jewish DNA
who me? wot?
>Who advocates racemixing
Please explain from a Christian perspective why I should agree with you here.
>Kike
You're the atheist... You're the marxist... you're the kike. When you profess your belief in Christ Jesus as your Lord and savior I'll consider your opinion... until then you're literally a Kike.

>Atheist
>Calling someone a cuck

>christcuck
>calling someone a cuck

Why are you fighting me? Shouldn't you be turning the other cheek and worshiping your kike on a stick you nigger loving cuck?

Yes, you have Jewish DNA, I even timestamped it for you. God made the races, it's a sin to destroy them by practising miscegenation. Only degenerate kikes like you say otherwise. You should consider suicide for your own good. Cunt.

On the surface, good Christians are anti-Jew. However, pull the scale back and in point of fact it is a branch of the same tree. Pastor Anderson attacks Jews, yet he is part Ashkenazi, and applies anti-racist universal interpretations of Christianity to his ministry resulting in race-mixing among his congregation and spreading the universalist message wider among Christians in general.

It wouldn't matter if Pastor Anderson started killing Jews, cause if you took his beliefs to their logical conclusion they would be identical to globalist multicultural utopianism which we already have. You would just be replacing the Jews with Christians like him, who do the same thing.

Yeah, Crusades, Cult of Mary and Golden shit in Churches exactly what Jesus taught.
Evangelical Christianity - is THE only Christianity. Cuckothlics and others not even close.

I feel so sorry for my fellow Christian user's who live on this God forsaken island among kikes like you.
>yet he is part Ashkenazi
>he is part chinese
>he is part latino
Explain how this prevents someone from being a Christian? This may be hard for you considering you are an atheist and know nothing about the word of God.

>DNA tests
>Valid information

This guy is a fucking schizophrenic whackjob. I literally said nothing about the movie, yet he got so triggered by me timestamping the part where Anderson reveals his Jewish DNA that he had to put words into my mouth.

>everyone who doesnt suck my Jewish pro-racemixing cock is a Jew.
Almonds: activated

>Talking shit about Shintoism.
>Doesn't realize his religion is responsible for weakening the west with its cancerous altruism.

youtu.be/GoSnGXS1WVc

God inspired the assembly of the bible and the writing of the books within it. It was assembled in a council that was either Catholic (according to Catholics) or Orthodox (according to Orthodox).

>buying into the "crusades were wars of aggression done because the Catholics didn't like Islam" meme.

God's word existed long before that and you know it. Baptists were practicing New Testament Christianity from the day of Pentecost. The fact that Constantine started some church in Rome 200 years later is irrelevant.

I don't think Pastor Anderson is done in his journey yet. He still holds some unfortunate views but his view on the Jews is on the mark. The rest will come naturally in time as long as he sees the Jews for what they are.