Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums,
Why is nobody talking about the shit going down in spain/catalonia?
My friend is hitting me up on signal telling me he's getting stalked by coppers because he hosted an infopage on voting in the referendum on his github account, how shit's being censored, etc.

Apparently the spanish government chartered 2 huge vessels from warner brothers (of all people) to transport tanks and IFV's to the catalan territories. Since this is happening central, where's the chatter about goings on?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobylines.com/moby-lines/ships.html
reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-catalonia/spain-catalonia-clash-over-policing-as-illegal-independence-vote-nears-idUSKCN1BY0NG?il=0
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/former-catalan-president-jordi-pujol-to-be-stripped-of-his-titles-after-admitting-to-more-than-30-9636343.html
archive.is/bWnev
elmundo.es/cataluna/2014/09/17/541891b3ca47410e188b459b.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pic your side Sup Forums.

pick*

I'm picking left.

Since you faggots destroyed kowloon, neo-barcelona is the only vector for cyberpunk future.

These have apparently been chartered as troop/vehicle transports:

mobylines.com/moby-lines/ships.html

There's pictures of them hanging huge tarps over the characers on the side because WB objected lol.

Catalonia? Is that's where Barcelona play?

Well there have been many threads about this lately but when spaniards see anything about Catalonia they get extremely butthurt and start spamming said threads with bullshit.

Left obviously.

VISCA CATALUNYA LLIURE!

It's the region of Spain. Strong culture, own language and history and like everywhere else, based countryside but cucked big cities

Yes but football isn't important, Barça will play in the spanish league regardless of what happens. La Liga will be far more exciting if anything, rivalry is always a good thing.

>Barça will play in the spanish league regardless of what happens

There's offers from the French and Premier Leagues to let Barcelona join them if the spanish league decides to cuck itself

True but remaining in the spanish league would be way more interesting imo. Imagine Barça winning la Liga after we become independent, the butthurt coming from Spain would be epic.

Catalonia is a shithole, you can compare it to the poorer part of France and they think they can do something good whitout Spain. they're just stupid.

That would be really funny if it is true.

It would be like a sports invasion
"They come into our leagues, taking our trophies, our reputation and our fans"

spanish government actually chartered 3 vessels, to hold 16,000 riot police, only problem is that the unionised dock workers at two ports which are controlled by Spain, refused to dock them, and at the 3rd port, which is controlled by Catalonia government refused the ship permission to dock. Spain also tried to remove the Catalonia police chief but he refused to step down

>shit's being censored

The secessionist referendum has been declared illegal by courts, so courts are prosecuting anyone who is still trying to organize this illegal activity

Also, radical independentists are all commies

Spain has also seized the .cat TLD

they are shutting down twitter feeds, they are doing everything possible to stop the word from getting out

this is why its very important that Anonymous must take over, We are Legion, Expect Us

reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-catalonia/spain-catalonia-clash-over-policing-as-illegal-independence-vote-nears-idUSKCN1BY0NG?il=0

>Referendum backed by right-wing christian party, lefty republicans, commies and some of the new cuck party
>all commies

I wonder if the British government accused the US of being communist when it separated

>Right-wing christian party
>supports gay marriage, abortion and every single "progressive" proposal so that people can say they are "modern right"

You know very well that all commies and anarchists are the ones organizing pro-independence demonstrations, and that all fascist/actual right-wing people are mostly on the pro-spanish side.

never heard of a people who want a free vote of being accused of being a commie unless you are a government shill

Spanish Facists must be scared as they are walking around with sub machine guns

I was surprised when the dock workers refused the ships honestly, normally blue collar workers are Manolos who are against our independence.

You know perfectly well there is no "legal" way to do such referendum. What's really illegal is denying the people to vote to decide their own future.

It's economically right and catalan nationalist, that's good enough for the moment.

>fascist/actual right-wing people are mostly on the pro-spanish side

fascists yeah, but also all of the retards on the right

In any country, unions typically hate facists, even if they dont agree with a position

There's literally a Communist Party here. They got 10 seats in the last election, which is not much, but enough to fuck with all the process. Next election [spoiler] when we're independent [/spoiler] they're gonna go back to irrelevancy.

The worst part of all of this is that independentists are mostly pro-EU cucks, for all the sense that makes. So yeah....

also, there is the 1930/1940 genocide to consider

>supports gay marriage, abortion and every single "progressive" proposal so that people can say they are "modern right"
Like your "right-wing" PP?

>fascist/actual right-wing people
don't make me laugh, people carrying flags with eagles, voting PP, and screeching only about spanish unity are far from being fascists

>Why is nobody talking about the shit going down in spain/catalonia?

Because nobody is getting significant information about it. The spain/catalonia story is getting shadowbanned throughout the media. Conventional internet search engines and trends are burying the significance of events.

Maybe it's a test of new systems to censor things and not trigger the Streisand effect, maybe it's something else, I don't know.

>fascists yeah
No, they are franquists which is the equivalent of civic nationalism.

Are they right wing nationalist, or are they like the Scottish "nationalist" cucks who just want independence from the UK to bring in more mudslimes

left. spain will be better off without them.

It's even worst, it's Calexit x 1000

catalonia has all the money

Chaos is the only option we have left. I pick chaos. I only hope Spain realizes it too. Indepe time

Are you actually retarded?
There's nothing civic nationalist about the elimination of cultural minorities, the execution of the opposition and all the corruption that grew in the Franco government. It was basically the friends of the Head of state ransacking the country while paying lip-service outside to not get wrecked right after Hitler

Separatists? Second kind

Not really, Califags are infinitely worse, here we have the countryside to oppose the nonsense from Barcelona

Catalonia’s separatist movement defied Spanish authorities on Sunday by distributing one million ballots for the vote that Madrid has called illegal and vowed to halt.

Polls show the 7.5 million residents of Catalonia are roughly split on breaking with the rest of Spain, but as WolfStreet.com's Don Quijones points out Madrid’s crackdown on Catalonia is already having one major consequence, presumably unintended: many Catalans who were until recently staunchly opposed to the idea of national independence are now reconsidering their options.

I think they're all neoliberals. But I also believe that every group has the right to self-determination, so they should be allowed to be independent.

This. only LARPers support Pp

In the last few weeks alone three major international newspapers — Le Monde, The New York Times and The Times — have called for Madrid to allow a referendum. And with Rajoy and his government seemingly determined to pummel Catalonia into submission, at just about any cost, the chances are that their ranks will grow.

And this is where Madrid is making arguably its biggest mistake. For a new country to be born, it must first be recognized. Thanks to years of sustained, non-violent protest and the often overblown reaction of the Rajoy government, Catalonia has already massively increased the positioning of its brand internationally. Ten years ago, most people in the world didn’t even know what or where Catalonia was. Now, it’s hogging the headlines of the front pages of the biggest newspapers.

“Do not underestimate the power of Spanish democracy.”

I dont give a fuck about Catalonia or Spanish in general, as they have shitty wine, but I draw the line at seizing TLD and shadowbanning information. The internet is great at censorship and treats it like a network problem. It just routes around the problem.

Expect Us.

>cultural
cultural =/= racial, you've said it, he eliminated cultures by replacing them with 100% spanish blooded moors. They are the ones to call south americans and moors "spanish brothers".

All normies (whatever the place) are pro-EU cucks and doesn't help that the anti-independence sector are scaremongering everyone with "Catalonia would be exclude from the EU therefore will be bankrupt in 5 days".
EU is much less important for people than you think though, specially real catalans don't give a shit about the EU.

What I mean is it's essentially like french post-revolutionary nationalism: everybody can be french.

Cataluña is full of migrant blowing left wing cucks

You forgot to mention that people on the left are the pro-islam commies that have been importing 3rd world migrants on welfare for the last decade so they can eventually vote for independence.

drop the proxy Jordi

He also forbade the use of other languages other than spanish, forbade the teaching of catalan and vasque history and imprisoned dissenters left and right.
He tried to shoah the catalan culture and it came stronger just to spite him.

Catalonia is the higher money maker in Spain, more than any other region in Germany, so one of problem is they want own government to give them more money than Spain currently, then they have different language, unrelated to Spanish and own culture.

> the often overblown reaction

You best be fucking kidding leaf, Rajoy is literally the "won't do shit" president. Guardia Civil arrests were literally ordered by a Barcelona judge based on a investigation opened around february.

In fact it's Rajoy's "won't do shit" attitude what allows the independetists to own the narrative of this whole deal.

Ten years ago, most people in the world didn’t even know what or where Catalonia was.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Both sides are a mix of every ideology ranging from far right to communists because the independence of Catalonia movement is based on ethnic and cultural claims. On one side there are native catalans who want to be independent and on the other there are the spanish immigrants and their descendants who don't.

what a twist, muzzies go to the zones of spain with more money (Catalonia/Madrid) and gimmes (Andalucia)

Lol, God bless Catalonia, God damn Hispaña!

Because I only care about white countries.

Oh look, is another "we independentists are neither brainwashed commies nor anarchists" faggot

Truth is there is not a single true right wing party in Europe, even Front National, Ukip, AfD are all cucked. The only real party I can think of which is legit is the Golden Dawn from Greece.

I know, this makes him a cuckish jacobine, not a fascist. This is what french liberalism aimed: creating a one and only national identity with one language, essentially what franco wanted.

>many Catalans who were until recently staunchly opposed to the idea of national independence are now reconsidering their options.
Sad but true, PP's last stunt has pushed a lot of people who were 200% Spanish into the indepe's hands. Polls a few years ago were less than 50% and 15 years ago they were a bare 30%. Early polls this week were around 70-90% pro independence and the more the rest of Spain gets "muh sent them the tanks and the guardia civil" the more people will feel they want off this ride.
Most Catalans didn't give a fuck about independence until the Spanish ""right"" started poking Catalans to get votes. I'm Spanish and Catalan. I'm not a Jew, I don't want to break this country and I don't hate Spain, but this shit is going out of hand at this point. We need to renew Spain, we need to go full anti-EU and remove our corrupt politicians from the main parties. If what it takes to make this possible is axing Catalonia apart then so fucking be it.

Catalonia leaving removes the most liberal province in Spain while greatly damaging the leading party, forcing Spanish politics to remodel themselves. It could go very wrong, but if we get it to work it's literally 5d chess.

Funny considering Barcelona was full of falangistas and were the ones that gave Franco the warmest welcome when he was touring all over Spain celebrating his victory.

Really makes you think.

I'm glad there's people like you out there. Thank you.

>a region can bypass the central goverment and control immigration.
Sometimes the absurdity is so big I don't know what to say.

Are you from Catalonia? Great. I represent everyone else. Yea, no one knew where the fuck you are, or who you were. Now shut the fuck up bitch. Ive been rev'ing up attention to your cause for the last 3 fucking days. Thank me. I dont even mind your bitching because it keeps the thread alive, but you personally, living and breathing over there, can go fuck yourself.

The Golden Dawn and that party from Scandinavia. Britain also had the National Action or something similar but it was banned. My point was exactly this, modern "right-wing" is culturally progressive neoliberalism, which rules both here and in Spain.

This is a meme.

(((Pujol))) and the catalan media pushed the "Espanya ens roba" (Spain steal our money) meme. While they were defrauding billions € from the state.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/former-catalan-president-jordi-pujol-to-be-stripped-of-his-titles-after-admitting-to-more-than-30-9636343.html

Dude, the francoist regime fits word for word the literal definition of Fascism, are you going to answer "real fascism hasn't been done yet?"

Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized :a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Archived that for you
archive.is/bWnev

>Catalonia movement is based on ethnic and cultural claims
And money claims. Spanish government(country) eats up too much of Catalonia's bread.

>implying that José Antonio would be proud of franquismo

The spanish goverment is doing all this stuff to suppress the vote as much as they can. They don't care about the result because their objective is claiming that since many people could not vote (their fault) then the referendum is not valid.

>Implying Cataluña does not have special welfare for foreigners.

C'mon, are you even trying?

ps: Please keep trying to break spanish laws. Nothing will fill me with more joy that watch the spanish forces crack commies in the big chimpout of october.

No they fucking weren't. He had an account with inherited funds sitting offshore for god knows how many years without being touched. His son is something else.

Also, Spain DOES "steal", it uses the taxes from Catalonia and other rich parts of Spain to finance ridiculous gimmes to the rest of the country. See Andalucia's highly subsidized college while other communities college tuitions are fucking high as shit.

Yes I know. :) This is why I was posting to bring attention to the fact.

Nobody controls immigration, but the Generalidad certainly has been attracting and bribing Moors to support their idiocy (and because Catalonia is the most cucked region in the country, see: the biggest pro rapefugees protest in Europe). As a result you are the biggest Jihadi center in the Mediterranean according to the US.

elmundo.es/cataluna/2014/09/17/541891b3ca47410e188b459b.html

>that exalts nation and often race above the individual
You said it, Nation, exalting an invented nationality (spanish identity was invented by liberals in the 19th century) and not caring about race is not fascist. He was authoritarian and reactionary though, I'm not denying this.

Spain finances other regions with Catalonia's money, that's the problem. So if Catalonia would tax itself, then all money would go to them, but obviously while Catalonia is part of Spain it's impossible for all taxes collected in Catalonia to go for Catalonia's public programs, since they produce more money than other regions.

Yes money too but depends on the person. Ethnic catalans like myself will want to be indepedent even if that means being poorer but all the spanish immigrants here need other incentives to support independence like a better life.

College tuitions are paid for by the Ministry of Education unless you're a lazy slob who needs to repeat courses.

How much Spanish do you even speak in daily life?

There's no race divide in Spain, so he went for the next, the cultural one. If i recall correctly Italy doesn't have a racial divide either and that's the origin of the word

Considering communism was an invention of the 1800s and the revolutionary war was in the 1700s I would say probably not.

You're all talking shit because of this single fact: only catalans support independence over 50% while all immigrants are below that, which means that every more immigrant lowers the support for independence.

Are you being sarcastic? I'm not catalonian.

What date is this vote going to happen?

And will you tell me how much courses in Andalucia cost after State subsidies to the colleges? That's where the college money is drained my man

Ever heard of the Spanish Miracle you cuck?

Franco was the man. If he were around he would have executed the traitors in power in Spain and dealt with Catalonia.

Is it even going to happen?

>Spain finances other regions with Catalonia's money, that's the problem.

Spain finances poor regions with the money of rich regions. Catalonia is one of them, but Madrid, Valencia and Baleares also give money to poorer regions. Madrid is actually the region that gives more money of all.

Of all the regions, only Catalonia bitches about it and behaves like a jew.

>How much Spanish do you even speak in daily life?
I never speak spanish, only catalan.

Supposedly 1st October

You left out the political orientation. The average independentist is literally just as big a leftcuck as the average Potemos voter. These are the cucks controlling the narrative in your banana republic.

October 1st, but we might have a happening!

Are you fucking retarded? After a civil war so fucking destructive anything would've been called a miracle! That doesn't say anything of how good or bad Franco's policies were

Hardcore.

>only Catalonia bitches about it and behaves like a jew.
There is a reason the international jew stereotype applies to catalans after all.

THANK YOU. What I've been saying this whole time. Glad Spaniards are redpilled.

let me add, a civil war he himself created by rebelling agains the republic

I'm not your man, buddy.

No. Franco ruined Spain with a war and then the autarchic period where people went hungry, so it's no wonder we had an economic "miracle" because we were already at the bottom of the bottom.

catalonia would very quickly implode under its own weight without the rest of spain to support it and their rapefugees, which is good because then all the cocksucker catalonians who voted for it can get precisely what they want, spain and france and probably perfidious albion will all go for the land grab on the clay after the cata state fails, only to be cucked by the americans who invoke divine right by the throne of the god emperor
don't screencap this