Mayoiga

Will Koharun/Big bossu get the Karma Houdini treatment?

Right after Valkana fucks the shit out of her

There are a lot of faults with this show but the biggest crime is hyping up Lion as one of the main characters and then shafting her beyond belief. To the point where she has literal-who tier screen time and relevance, despite having more merchandise and whatnot. She didn't deserve this fate.

That goes for pretty much every character in the show.

>Valk confronts her about everything
>gets furious pushes her against a wall
>this time actually starts threatening her
>grabs her by the collar
>Koharun starts gasping for air
>just when she thinks he's finally gonna hit her he starts kissing her
>they proceed into a passionate hatefuck

Yeah in earlier episodes she was hyped up to be one of the "mains" and now she's fallen into secondary status.

That's exactly what the other user said. You successfully summarized the post. Congratulations.

Can I have a cookie?

When the last episode airs how long until these threads die?

And how many we make anyway for such a shit show and I mean it is literally the shittiest anime is ever come out we sure made a hell of a lot of threads

It would have been fine if the show had actually delivered on the bloodshed potential to thin down the cast. But no. Instead we got this shitshow.

Must not fap

Keikaku doori.

The least they could do is show some consistency. You'd think that the /k/ duo actually seeing their monsters would make them different from the others who haven't physically confronted their pasts (especially considering those long flashbacks), yet here we are with them dozing off.

Valkana, Mikage, and Lovepon did the same thing they did and they're just fine.

Seeing their traumas has nothing at all to do with whether or not they contract the apathy syndrome.

It's a gut feeling

What did she mean when she said he was 'too nice to use'?
Valkana isn't nice, so what was that all about?

Who cares at this point? Let's all just chill atop flaming arrows.

I'd feel her gut

He is a nice guy pretending to be though.

Its okay user we all know how much you enjoyed this series, no need to be so tsundere about it.

What was Jackass even trying to do?

I think they meant he's too softhearted. Valkana might yell and scream and sometimes get violent, but he's not the kind of person who's okay with deliberately exacerbating somebody's emotional pain.

It seems like there's even more and more for her to grab each episode.

Who really knows? I think they were clearly trying to kill people in the house as the arrows were aimed towards the people and fucking ablaze, but to what purpose I don't know. Maybe they just like to be edgy for no apparent reason.

What would your Nanaki be?

Hopefully they explain how that works next episode, because characters like PG and Soy Latte haven't really done anything to set themselves apart. You could make an argument for the rest.

Valkana is a jerk with a heart of gold.

Small penis in the woods probably.

It really was a forced trainwreck.

Your trauma is a small penis? Somebody else's small penis or your own?

Sup Forums board's pattern.

Toriyasu?

Mayoiga.

It's ok user, you don't have to be a big boy to be cute.

Pretty sure bossu told them to do this, as for why? I have no idea, maybe to cuck Valkana?

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

a coming of age story

I took a nap and had a Mayoiga dream today, about watching Mayoiga AMVs. There were five total, but I only remember three: "Highschool Never Ends" with all the characters, a Speedo mashup of "Losing My Religion" and "Mr. Brightside," and a Jackpon version of "Teenagers." I think one of the others was about Koharun and Valkana, but I can't remember the fifth one at all, just that there were five.

Is tropespeak tolerated on Sup Forums now?

Why would my trauma be small penis of some random person?

It's okay user, I still love you.

I'm glad she's daijoubu.

Maybe you got raped by a small penis?

No.

At least I could have a laugh at it afterwards.

You know why

>the only way out of nanaki village is not to overcome your painful past and leave it behind but never get over it and carry it with you every step of the way
i mean that sounds worse but ok

It's more like accept it as a part of yourself and learn from it or some shit.

It's not about getting over it, it's accepting it and finding peace.

Well it still is part of you no matter how fucked up it was, I think it makes sense.

It's pretty average honestly, I've just had some bad experiences.

Did you guys talk about this yet?

Yeah, Tori is a slut.

Why is Mr. Microdick so lewd?

Yeah, all the people who shipped him with Pink Goddess mysteriously disappeared.

But I've been here the whole time.

I'm still here, crying softly.

Smiles.

This guy has good taste. No idea what "froth on top of you" means but yeah.

If she doesn't grab her whole belly next episode, because of all the unresolved questions, I'd eat my mouse

At this rate all the remains otps are going to get kill next episode.

Why you crying? We've always known of Hatbird's slutty, slutty ways.

Latte's have froth at the top I believe. Tori is implying he wants to bang her

Where is smart-dumb-pure-slut chart?

Let's face it, it's not like they are going to even remotely touch any of the pairings in the remaining episode.

Not even the ones that make almost sense. Like rangers.

The only one they'll touch is Masaki and Mitsumune, maybe Mitsumune and Speedo but that'll just have homo undertones at most

fix it yourself, I'm tired of this shit

That's what doujins are for, but we won't get any except maybe a PG/Tori one. I wonder how that artist felt about Toriyasu hitting on Soy Latte this episode?

Only hope is the x pair sits together in the bus when coming back you know a bus trip back is gonna happen

;_;

Move Assness and Jack to 'slut' since Koharun defiled them.

>Yottsun
>Slut
>Implying

Cute.

This.
It probably isn't, considering the time limit the episode has.

All I can think of is that their traumas may have been less severe, or their personal maturity and greater life experiences somehow let them feel the effects less.

I also just remembered that PG and Soy never actually saw their traumas. They heard the roaring with the group, but Soy stayed in the village and PG never tried to go through the tunnel.

Will Masaki and Mitsumune kiss?

The giant trauma thing was kind of nasty looking, wasn't it? Or am I the only one who thought it could have looked less spooky?

It did look kind of creepy. If I saw it in real life, I'd be shitting my pants desu.

I will kms if they do

It was a straight up abomination, it didn't even look spooky. Just strange and incredibly out of place, which is what I suppose they were aiming for.

I want to grab her love handles as I love her tenderly all night long.

He is a sadomasochist user.

I agree. Also, maybe the apathy hits emotional people harder? PG is pretty dead inside, and Soy Latte is rather calm as well. If they don't have very high 'ups' maybe the apathy can't drag them 'down' too far either.

He's literally the opposite.

There is literally nothing slutty or dumb about that

Hey there Speedo

JACK BETTER MAKE IT THROUGH ALL THIS OR I JIHAD

Nothing pure either.

I'm notorious for thinking you're
Full of beautiful instead of hollow
Sugar on your lips, it's hard to kill
Jagged like a pill, so hard to swallow

Am I in love with you? Am I in love with you?
Or am I in love with the feeling?
Trying to find the truth, trying to find the truth
But sometimes the heart is deceiving
Can't get out of my head and I need you to save me
If I am delusional then maybe I'm crazy in love with you
Am I in love with you? Or am I in love with the feeling?

Stop that

He's being playful, not lewd

At this point can we agree that Koharun made all the autism songs and newspapers?

Why must best boy suffer so?

this show could have been better with more eps showing more of the past of every character or having less character

why so many tho if half of them are pretty much irrelevant?

Where would you put Assness, user?

for mystery and trolling purpose

>best
I hope this is some sort of twisted irony, because all the screentime his had has been just acting like a bitch.