Is fapping to blaire white gay?

I'm gonna jerk to blaire does it make me gay and post the best pics of her

I don't see how fapping to a woman would make you gay? please elaborate

That is one good looking faggot

the fact that i would fuck this girl (boy) if i didn't knew she was trans gives me an bad feeling about the future.

It's only gay if you are imagining yourself being the bottom

Why her? There are far better looking traps at her.

She has a (somewhat) nice body but I can't get past that face.

no if she gives you anal that makes you gay

Undoubtedly yes. You're a faggot OP, it's time you came out of the closet.

Yes, but id still jack off to ***her***. So, post more pics

>Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist)

Nice but at least I'm not Canadian

Is fapping to Lupe Fuentes and/or Alina Li pedo?

>woman

Yeah post more fags

Does she have a cock still?

The word "gay" is useless except in the case of extremes like Milo. For most peopl, use the word "degenerate," and there's far less confusion.

OP, it can't make you gay, you already are.

Ask yourself this: Why would someone choose to fap to a trap, with unlimited material of actual women at his disposal?

No you're a hasbeen Limey cunt who will one day be feeding on shitskin cock, if you're not already. England is the fucking Bon Jovi of countries. You're glory days are long over.

Ask your father if he'd rather have a Canadian son or a homo.

Yes. He even has a dick you fag.

He’s a faggot. You’re a faggot.
Sage

No one cares about blaire. Stop trying to make blaire a thing, it's shit.
>implying this isn't blaire pr trying to elevate it to bailey / linetrap 'fame'
Go be mentally ill somewhere else.

>e-celebs
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

Again with this nonsense about dicks being inherently gay.

"Feminine" refers not just to literal females but to anything that possesses or is imagined to possess stereotypically female qualities.

A man can be feminine or strike a feminine pose. various cultures attribute "femininity" to obviously genderless features of the natural world, like the moon or the soil (ancient chinese identified the ground as feminine with a masculine sky above). there are feminine rhymes in poetry. if an abstract linguistic pattern can be feminine, why not a penis?

A feminine penis is soft, small, and cute. But the thing you notice most is how non-threatening and friendly it is. Every time it rises in greeting because it's happy to see you despite it not even having the vigor to go up the whole way anymore always puts a smile on your face.

That earnest joy and pleasure it shows when you're around lets you know the girl really is in to you, too. With how lovable and inviting it is, you'll find that it quickly becomes your best friend in the whole world.

For example, a slender, smooth penis, contrasted with a blunt and veiny member.

...a graceful penis.

...a receptive penis that does not aggressively penetrate but rather allows itself to be engulfed.

A penis to be licked

A penis to be sucked

.....fuck that turns me on

and isn't dribbling semen reminiscent of a breast's warm milk? a nurturing penis, a penis like a doting mother.

How it can be gay?

Hahahah I already got my $0.05 it's too late

That's because you have no philosophical ability. To be aware of why you haven't a problem with this.
Never listen to the snow Jew.

No surgery?

blaire is a skinny gay dude with breast implants

yes, masturbating to them makes you gay

you're masturbating to a man. that's gay.

(You)

>angles
I saw Blaire White's video with Rubin and a vice show with Bailey Jay. Neither of them "pass" looking at them for more than 5 seconds, and that's about as sexy as transgirls get.