Any tips before I move to Poland

I've decided to move to Poland after I graduate from college for three main reasons.
A) Find my Family's roots
B) Become religiously active again
C) Fight the Russians or Germans when the next European war breaks out.

dont, its a hellhole

Ahmed, you just gave him another reason to move to Poland

im polish

I just hope u re white, not 56%
if u are dont forget to impregnate polish qts

1. IT-field is the best way to make money
2. Silesia, Warsaw and Western Poland have the best jobs / wages
3.Don't smile like an idiot, smiling ( for no reason whatsoever) to strangers in Eastern europe is seen as a taunt. Smiling is reserved for genuine moments.
4. In Kraków, polish nationalists "dislike" english-speaking tourists - all because of Brits.
5. Zakopane is comfy as hell, it is our winter capital.
6. Żurek is the best soup in the entire Europe and anyone who disagrees has a shit taste and should not be trusted.

>that's because poles fuck up ahmeds (goat fuckers)

fuck your false allah (poo be upon him)

There is very boring...

>3.Don't smile like an idiot, smiling ( for no reason whatsoever) to strangers in Eastern europe is seen as a taunt. Smiling is reserved for genuine moments.
No, that's just in Poland because you're autistic descendants of Russian Mongols.

>Fight the Russians or Germans when the next European war breaks out.
The way it looks it will be conservatives against antifa and shitskins.

learn to drink vodka correctly, trust noone, get good at vidya, avoid muscular bald men who shout a lot

Poland can be comfy as fuck if you have some savings. Finding qt redpilled wife should also be easy. Exchange ratio is also good for you but from what I heard food is rather more expensive in PL than in USA but that is a good thing - this will keep you slim and healthly.

If you will choose warsaw don't show your power level too early. Most of our leftist live here.

Whats about Gdańsk

>all because of Brits.
audible kek
maybe they should recall all their family members then

>avoid muscular bald men who shout a lot
I think that rule applies in most countries.

They and the gypsies are the only pgysical threats in Poland from my understanding, outside of the rare but obligatory psychopaths

Maybe you should stop puking all over yourselves all the time.

What’s so funny outside of Poland?

Good enough

quite liberal city (this will probably change in 2018 - local gov elections), but overall very nice to live in

your drunk retarded chavs cannot behave (not like I am defending Polish tourists, but you have quite bad reputation wherever you go)

You act like the worst world has to offer in Kraków
Puking, vandalising, disrupting public order and more.

And the fact that you are proud of it makes your nation look even more idiotic and primitive

I wish I lived in Poland

>Any tips before I move to Poland
Start learning a language, this one ain’t easy
Come here with some savings
NEVER eat at the table while wearing a hat - only jews do that
We do not do small talk
We do not speak as loudly as your typical American, that fucking screams
We do not smile everywhere we go, our default state is pic rel
Negating holohaux is nonexistent here
Laughing at jews, germans, russians, french, niggers, muslims, sandniggers is very existent here
Do not do any kind of renovation in Sunday - this is a free-of-work day
Hold women the doors and let them go first
While riding a public transport when you see old people you ask them if they want to take a sit

Dude. Poland soon will be a Venezuela shithole. Poland is a lot like Spain and Portugal. Very divided and in addition dependent on mercy of the West. Poland is a very weak country. I wouldn't come here but rather take care of everyone's own local community desu

Most Poles on Sup Forums are gopniks with a poor sense of proportions and with cheap pride, so they present Poland in a very one sided way - don't listen to them

how are the gun laws in Poland?

>gopniks
Confirmed for not being Polish
Proxy faggot

currently - EXTREMELY restrictive
but in a few weeks they will be greatly liberalized

You will find little to no guns in Poland
Thank god, last thing we need are maniacs running around with AKs

w-what

elaborate always-behind-white-pride-flag senpai

More strict than Czech Republic and USA.

learn language first

Why, when the elite and administrative classes are either from other countries or speak English because they're smart people who went to good schools?

Do you think anyone wants to talk to peasants?

teraz jest tak, że jeśli chcesz kupić broń, to musisz podać policji powód czemu chcesz to zrobić i dostajesz tymczasowe zezwolenie, które musisz odnowić
Kukiz zaproponuje coś takiego, że idziesz do lekarza i on cię zbada, czy nie masz żadnych uzależnień (narkotyki/alkohol) i problemów z agresją - i jeśli nie ma przeciwskazań, to idziesz do urzędu i jest on zobowiązany wydać pozwolenie (nie wiem na jak długo, swojądrogą). PiS powiedział, że to poprze

Do officials and policemen in your country speak English?

>We do not do small talk
>We do not speak as loudly as your typical American, that fucking screams
You /scandinavia/ now?

Fuck off.

Seriously, we don't have niggers or sizable muslim communities yet all you faggots from other countries want to come and live in here.

Fuck off back to your country, polska dla polaków.

If you fight the Russians you're going to lose

>Move to a different country
>Don't speak any amount of the local language
Wew lad, it's so easy to spot a shitskin rapefugee.

Officials speak English, and policemen speak "20 euros in your driver's license" just like in yours.

Where do you imagine an expat will need to speak Polish during the course of his daily life?

jeżeli ziomek ma polskie korzenie, to dlaczego nie mialby wrocic do ojczyzny

Stop responding to baits ffs
just ignore him, leave him be in his little bubble

me too

Have you ever seen a beach in Poland? It looks like a Finnish bus stop

explain yourself kraut

a więc tak to sie zaczyna

Are you even aware of what language we're communicating in right now?

Are you embarrassed to speak it out loud because if your shitty accent? It really doesn't matter in "two hamburgers, extra ketchup" and "one whore, 2 hours" conversations that an expat will have with the local underclass. Every other conversation he'll have will be with real people.

1. Obtain Pope Jan Paweł II photo, put it in your wallet. It will serve you as shield from any threats, natural or supernatural. If anyone in Poland gives you shit, you show him that photo and you are instantly recognized as ONE OF US
2. Get alcohol resistance, lots of it
3. be prepared to work hard to achieve same standard of life you would've had in USA while doing fuckall
4. language and culture is very important to not getting murdered
5. try reading classics: Trylogia by Sienkiewicz, "Zemsta" by Fredro and ofc "Pan Tadeusz". If you want to learn history, read "Polska Piastów" and "Polska Jagiellonów" by Jasiennica

C) Fight the Russians or Germans when the next European war breaks out.

Cringe

unironically..

This.

Why does the mere existence of this country always get the ahmeds' bums all peppered up?

>Officials speak English
I doubt that

If he wants to enjoy the true cultural of the country he needs to spend some time in the countryside - and people there do not tend to speak English..

You have to go to the council, fill the paperwork, deliver info about your finance, mental state, felony record, then couple of month at the shooting unions, then you pay the fee and you can have a limited permission (handguns etc.) if you do good, then your shooting range owner can provide a paperwork that will allow you to have rifles. You must have a safe that is approved by the restrictions.

If you are patient, it's all good - you can have your full gun permit in 2-3 years, while the wait you can visit our shooting ranges.

Fun fact: There is no mag capacity limit.

ja to nie widzę tego że PiS poprze takie rozwiązanie
Kukiz ostatnio odpierdala i pęka, czego dowodem jest akcja z lolbertariankami
PiS ma swoją agendę, a Kukiz swoją, i pomimo iż obie się zazębiają w kwestii nienawisci do niemców i ruskich, to w kwestii miłosci do polaków zdania są zgoła inne
pls no bully takie moje przemyslenia

>C) Fight the Russians or Germans when the next European war breaks out.

implying that it won't be the US invading this time

Mickiewicz (The "greatest" polish writer) was a jew and belonged to masons.

>www.klaprozen.be

Looks like paradise for autistic scands.

I had the idea that Poles and Eastern europeans in general were really loud in public. Sorta like Italians.

Gopnik to tyle co dresy albo chavsy. Niestety ale Polacy tutaj tacy są. Brutal depressed and alcoholic gopniks :/

Pretty much every slavic shithole, including yours has this as a rule, ya nitwit.

don't forget that after you obtain a weapon, randomly officials can show up at your door to inspect if your weapon and safe is up to standards. They can even show up in the middle of the night if they so desire.

You can get blackpowder guns without any permit anyway.

>really loud in public.
only when drunk
agresja jest dobra anonie, ona broni nas przed zjebami

was born in poland to polish parents.
only thing is I do not speak polish anymore, which is a shame.

>C) Fight the Russians or Germans when the next European war breaks out.

Bring your own horse.

No, we have normal mentally sane people here, sorry. It's just the countries up there with Russia.

Poles are loud. Russians aren't loud and Czechs too. But Poles are loudmouths, this isn't a stereotype

>I had the idea that Poles and Eastern europeans in general were really loud in public
Could not be more wrong lol

Rekt. Don't make excuses for our shit tier chavs, faggot. Polfags are right, they shouldn't be behaving like such degenerate, vile scumbags, especially in another country.

I meant the pic related

Damn that's an even worse situation than I'm in. I can speak Polish a little. I find playing The Witcher very helpfull in learning more

>I had the idea that Poles and Eastern europeans in general were really loud in public. Sorta like Italians.

Only when we are drunk or pissed, other than that we tend to be quiet

but we are drunk or pissed 80% of all times

Marionetka a.k.a wczasowy ruchacz.

Zetor mu w dupe (z doczepioną snopowiązałką.)

>normal mentality
>any country in the balkans
wew, that's the best joke i've heard lately.

Agresja jest dobra w samoobronie a nie jako cel sam w sobie

oh. don't know. I don't care much for germany anymore. germans are fucked in the head. probably some leftist nonsense they so desperately hold on to in their collective attempt at being 'the good guys' for once.

>bycie agresywnym w 2017
mam nadzieje że tego nie robicie

lecz my w samoobronie od bo ja wiem, zaborów mniej więcej
cały czas wszyscy chcą nam wpierdolić
apropo samoobrony, rozważ Leppera który powiesił się bo zgwałcił prostytutkę. Idź spytaj /r9k/ czy kto by tak uczynił
że kto, Petru? he is greatest "Polish" philosopher ever, and definitely best comedian
germans pay for him and his party, same case with PO and ryży

Oh and instead of umbrellas we use tents

confirmed

hola hola rodaku
chad vs virgin meme have a little truth in it" being agressive is not inherently bad or wrong

its a fucking hellhole. Just move to a rural northern state if you want to avoid shitskins

thank you, user. feels good being understood. I'll try playing the witcher.

jebać irenę sendlerową i jebać lolocaust
w chuj polaków zginęło a liczą się tylko żydzi
powoduje to moją irytację

What about the chechens?

I completely despise Polish diaspora. They almost never teach their kids Polish, „you will better fit in if you don’t know Polish”, „forget about your roots”, „such a backward country”. and so on.

and where are you from?

they steal and cause shit but our bald young guys keep them in check
after shengen large number of chechens left for western, greener pastures

what would people in Poland think of me if I was a Pole born in Poland but lived most of my life in the USA?

>I completely despise Polish diaspora. They almost never teach their kids Polish, „you will better fit in if you don’t know Polish”, „forget about your roots”, „such a backward country”. and so on.
Is any of this untrue though? You want them to go into other countries and have Polish enclaves, yet you bitch about people speaking English in Poland, a bit of a double standard isn't it?

Want fast answer?
open vocaroo, record yourself saying
>soczewica, koło, miele, młyn
post link and we will tell you

nothing

>You want them to go into other countries and have Polish enclaves
this is where you are wrong

Honestly, sounds more and more like home to me.
>sober
Stay quiet, ignore strangers, don't small-talk.

>drunk
Loudly shouting to strangers about whatever comes to mind.

I could probably live in Poland.

Belgium, also born in Poland to Polish parents. I often come here to visit family otherwise I'd have forgotten Polish completely too

no niggers allowed
bring LEGO blocks, they are commodity here

Nothing, they woild just ask questions about the life in US, the other Poles in US, how are Poles standing in US and if its really filled with niggers.

Not true nigger, it's normal to smile in Ex-Yu. Why wouldn't you share a smile with a stranger from your country? Are you a faggot?

daily reminder that non christian Poles are worse kind
>gorszy sort

Nah

First generation diaspora here, raising his second generation Pole strictly Polish style.

But I have met a few of what you claim.

in my experience not true. there's a tendency for children who were born in another country to not speak their mother tongue anymore when they enter kindergarter or school.

but when it comes to children being born in germany I haven't met one who doesn't speak fluent polish.

you're still invited to hate on diaspora though.

fuck off immigrant

Who's going to bring home the money so you can live like normal people then? Do you want everyone to stay in village shacks with 4 generations under one roof?