Why are school swimsuits so sexual?

Why are school swimsuits so sexual?

Because they are worn by children, who are sexy.

Because its underwear that the public has deemed acceptable to wear brazenly in public. Easy access to the snatch

Because they're swimsuits Japanese school girls wear.
I mean I was gonna compare how obvious your answer is by asking why the sky is blue, but even that has a more complex answer. For fuck's sake.

This guy gets it

Why does my pee pee hurt when i browse a and watch law and order svu at the same time?

Why is Freddy so sexual?
Why do I want her to choke me?
Why do I want her to bleed and milk me dry?

Because it's all she's good for.

Because humans desire for anything cute and youthful, which which school swimsuits on little girls are the epitome of this. The same thing would appear ugly on a woman despite being more appropriate than bikinis.

should I dump my sukumizu folder?

Need freddy doujins

Please do.

For those little swimmers

了解

Yuri incest in swimsuit + ZR, is there anything more perfect?

This is a good thread

I have never understood this. school swimsuits make the female form look awkward. I hated one piece swimsuits as a kid because i wanted to see girls in bikinis. It's a shit-tier fetish

The archetypical school swimsuit has some details that highlight the curves in the abdomen if drawn right.

It is mainly a cultural thing, though.

haha nice anime discussion ;^)

Looks ugly on 3D womyn though

>cute and youthful, which which school swimsuits on little girls are the epitome of this
I would argue that diapers on little girls are the epitome.

That is just a leotard, DELETE THIS

Same with umbilical cords and placenta goo covered on little girls are the epitome.

Dangerously puffy

What doesn't? Also, don't compare 3DPD to glorious 2D, where everything is cute/sexy.

I think sperm is the epitome. You could argue that it has no gender, but everyone is a female at some point in development.

> (You)
>I think sperm is the epitome. You could argue that it has no gender, but everyone is a female at some point in development.
Pfft. DNA is the epitome.

I want to sexually FUCK Nana.

He always knew what was up

I think you mean atoms are the epitome?

That's the dragon chaika, right?

shes the dragoon from chika yes

not a chika though

I think the bigger question is, why is Japan so obsessed with school?

Because during the early stretches of puberty they represent the first time in many young girls' lives where their bodies are being put on display. It's the first time since starting to physically develop that they are able to fairly incidentally display their sexually budding bodies in roughly the same manner as they see their adult counterparts doing.

TL;DR they represent youthful budding sexuality

>insert standard simplified answer
Because it's cute and school was the time where the Japanese still felt most happy.

But school sucks. All the best shit in life comes after.

Of course. But for the Japanese, it seems that isn't the case. Silly them.
But good for us, now we get to enjoy seeing them draw cute girls in swimsuit to alleviate their soulpain while they fap in sadness, while we can simply fap to those pictures for fun.

why would you wear thights with a swimsuit?

I mean it's hot but what's the logic?