Meta Thread: Unjustly deleted Threads

So, why are these kind of issues not allowed to be discussed here?

Cover up regarding our History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633

Occult government
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010

Nazi UFOs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

NASA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

Plus Ultra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142643607/

Also I see a lot of threads getting deleted that are about Antarctica, and people getting banned even for replying to those. So what the mods are basically saying with this is:
>origin of UFOs are not related to politics even though they invade pretty much every airspace out there and thus are a possible threat to (inter)national security.
>A civilization that may or may not be hostile to us being kept secret from us by the powers that be isnt either
>nor is the cover up regarding our true history.
>also the president being member of a secret society is not a political issue.
>also forget the meaning behind symbols those use that rule you as well as their believes
Regardless of what you believe, it should be allowed to discuss as their are definitely political implications in those. There is another issue that (((they))) dont want you to discuss and even made it illegal in certain countries to deny the official narrative. You know which it is I bet.

On the other hand Threads like in pic related and Self Improvement General all are political, amiright?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the mods have been given tips by some org, they have contempt for Sup Forums users and would happily shut them down

bump

Bump, suck a chode mods.

JDIF

I got banned for saying Charlotte Dodge was an Italian Job style bait and switch and got banned for 2 weeks on one IP.

/thread

It's pure bullshit and nothing is being done about it.

keep making threads about it. if the administration of this website is actually still on our side they will see the anger of the users and eventually get rid of the bullshit mods.
at this point i honestly believe completly without mods we would be better off than right now
>wtf? i love anarchy now

I just can't believe people are getting banned for COMMENTING in a thread.

Reminder that everyone who posted in the plus ultra thread made by this OP got banned including OP, can confirm

We need new mods, not this communist people who will follow the rules and not ban for their own agenda

the only other time i saw that happening was during the Elsagate threads

pic related is from someone else. also for replying only

Trump literally said The Future Belongs to Us during his rally with Luther Strange 2 days ago and we can't discuss plus ultra pure bullshit

they're getting desperate I guess. Streisand effect in full force as usual of course.

dox is not allowed

what the fuck is your problem?

>>>/global/rules/8

No problem here, friend.

They want to censor like all communists or liberals

Now theres a faggot shill trying to get this thread shut down too.

deleted already, dang

Checked fuck the shills and fuck the mods, Satan knows. We're on the right path boys.

exactly op i got banned for posting in a nzi ufo tread because it was deemed /x/ tier.

we are allowed our meta thread. and mods deting threads unjustly while ignoring other offtopic threads or threads like
>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
forbidden as mentioned in the sticky is meta

I got a warning for reporting a Sup Forums tier thread and sageing the 20th Lauren Southern diaper thread. Also, posts and being deleted when compared to the archive.

Bump

an example of the absolute state of desperation they are in. They don't know what the fuck to do about us, everything they've done so far has just made us stronger. Had they just left us alone from the beginning, they would have already won :^)

can anybody give me a quik rundown on what's happening?

They need to purge these media matters mods.

Bump.

Mass censorship on Sup Forums

Mods deleting posts complain about them deleting posts not against the rules just to censor.

Is this a spooky Fred to talk about UFOs m

We delete everything relevant or true cause we get money.

Why mods use jew tactics and censor threads?

Bump.

mods delete legitimate threads while ignoring obvious slide and baitthreads, seemingly antarctica threads particulary.
i say that one will be gone soon too.

they deleted my thread about how much i hated saudi arbia trust me the mods working wtih the devil

Not to mention the fact theres certain mods who auto-sage EVERY SINGLE META THREAD.

Because these "Mods" are liberaltards who can't agree the point because its the correct view point and is irrefutable.

Jokes on them when we all leave and spread to other outlets.

>Mass censorship on Sup Forums
that was always a thing but i have seen alot of phony reports nowadays.
isn't one of the rules to not complain about the rules? LOL.

/x/ tier Alex Jones conspiratard crap must be banned

You'er allowed a META THREAD to talk about the board. That's the hwole point of this thread.

will everyone posting on this thread be banned too?

in the recent political atmosphere post trump election - how is everything "not" politically charged these days?

Fuck off shill.

Conspiracies and Politics have always gone hand in hand. Conspiracies come from politics and governmnet.

i think they spam blacked threads too

if I were to get banned I might get some more work done

Stop sliding this board with illurminati reptilian space nazi nonsense. Conspiratardism is a psyop

Fuck off kike.

remember most shills use nazi flags

any good guide to changing ip without buying vpn?

>mods delete legitimate threads while ignoring obvious slide and baitthreads, seemingly antarctica threads particulary.

well that has been a thing since /pol: was made.

but can you provide more proofs that the mods are fags?

>You'er allowed a META THREAD to talk about the board. That's the hwole point of this thread.

meta treads get deleted often mate.

yeah, they are trying to pretend they are "One of us" by using it

You think you blend, go bump your diaper thread faggot.

Yeah but I think most shills use any meme flag not just nazi. There's this one JIDF faggot that uses Nazi flags though, you're right.

I haven't noticed any questionable post with nazi flags. I have seen a lot of pirate/republican/fascist flag posts that are questionable.

in some countries its enough to reset your router. otherwise i think you have to call you ISP

>but can you provide more proofs that the mods are fags?
>meta treads get deleted often mate.
you just provided yourself another proof that mods are fags since that is against hiros order

This is a cover up folks

>/x/tier bullshit
I recall a particular faggot posting something about that.

>Banned for talking about the boards politics
Made me think.

>you just provided yourself another proof that mods are fags since that is against hiros order

so what do you propose? unless hiro personally tells the mods to piss of nothing is going to happen.

regardless of the validity of this (of which there's evidence and leads pointing to hidden history of WW2 and the aftermath), this information is interesting as fuck, why would mods delete it?

fucking jidf leftypol and goons infilltrating positions of power and consequently abusing it TOTALLY NOTHING NEW

fucking niggers

>Yeah but I think most shills use any meme flag not just nazi. There's this one JIDF faggot that uses Nazi flags though, you're right.

i find it funny that shiposters like the belgian fag who has been shitting up /nsg/ never get banned but genuin post get removed for bullshit reasons.

X tier bullshit is EXACTLY what the shills said in those threads too

>Leftists make fun of you for claiming it was a false flag, since the car disappeared and then a different, similar car showed up sometime later
>Leftist mods ban you for it
It's almost as if they have some sort of politically motivated agenda.

eightchanandarchive4plebs!!

Fuck off cripplefaggot.

Yeah, alternatives exist, but it's about trying to preserve what we have because the encroachment won't end.

so how would we solve the problem?

Thank goodness our based moderators and janitors at Team Sup Forums are finally getting rid of this offtopic /x/-tier bullshit. You all need to understand that the Sup Forums moderation team cannot constantly be present. If you paid attention, you would see that Based Mods are moving threads to /bant/ - International Banter and are also deleting Offtopic Content.

This isn't how people talk. Fuck off shill you're too stupid to fit in

Well the royal families and bankers are funding the shills and agenda 21 agents so we can start there.

Oh, you were banned for REPLYING to what (((they))) consider off topic. I mean, I don't believe flat earth but do think it should be discussed. Shutting out argument is totalitarianism and thus a tyranny. I know the leftists know this and take great pride out of "enforcing the rules of the board" but they know they're full of shit by banning you for having a political discussion on a political board. And yes, flat earth is a political discussion since it largely is tied in with "low IQ suburban rural retards" and to understand others, we should understand the theory to better argue for and against it...

lmfao fuck off, that's not so hard to believe considering the activity of this place during the election the various actors on here... this is a prime target

>/x/tier
as if that's argument

What a fucking idiot

Why would (((mods))) delete it?

Flat earth != Politics
Sup Forums is for politics and nothing else. Discussing paranormal activity is all well and good but it doesn't go here, it goes elsewhere.

We're not talking flat earth. It's about hitler, PLUS ULTRA, and Antartica, and Hollow Earth.

>Well the royal families and bankers are funding the shills and agenda 21 agents so we can start there.

any tread about the tribe gets pruned if seen A HOLOCAUST tread get pruned for some reason the're is something happening.

lol the holocaust isn't a political topic?

HOW IS ANTARTICA NOT POLITICS WHEN POLITICIANS ARE GOING DOWN THERE IN DROVES?

making enough noise so the top learns about it and eventually purges the mods that are deleting those.

this. we cant just leave this board and give up instantly while simultaniously complain about refugees that dont stay in their countries trying to fix things instead of running away. would be hypocritical

This thread is auto saged.

The flags they use the most are:
Nazi
Kekistani
BLM
LGBT
Tree Hugger
Canada (Geographic location)
White Nationalist
Deus Vult
Commie

All meme flags need to go

is this the same "JIDF" who usurped to /r/conspiracy discussions, had/has discords claiming false paths for bitcoin/JA/wikileaks leads? The same "mods/admins" who have usurped reddit?

>'cause that's all CIA, yo.

It's a conspiracy theory. Take it elsewhere.

9/11 is a conspiracy so go fuck yourself. conspiracies come from the government you media matters piece of shit.

HOW COME THIS THREAD IS FUCKING AUTO SAGED?

9/11 discussion is okay but to discuss conspiracies about 9/11 is not Sup Forums related and it should be taken elsewhere.

can't we just appeal to Hiro directly?

If you just read the OP's of the KB Threads( archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ), you will see that some of the topics information caused the threads to get deleted.

Because it isn't politics

Dude go fuck yourself, you're a shill.

>making enough noise so the top learns about it and eventually purges the mods that are deleting those.

hiro is lazy as fuck i doubt it.

exactly the meme flags are one of the worst things to happen to this board.

>can't we just appeal to Hiro directly?
how do you contact him?

MODS STOP AUTO SAGING THESE THREADS YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING ASSHOLES.

Everytime. It's as if the mods don't want us discussing the history of slavery and the politics related to it.....

Hmmmmm...... Isn't that what we have been seeing happen with the media that is Jewish owned?? I think it is!

And all of a sudden I have to solve ten captchas in a row.......

haha another one censored

I don't think you guys realize that all moderator actions are logged. It is quite literally impossible for a moderator to go on a rampage and / or to further his agenda via the use of moderator tools. Moderators / Janitors are subject to scrutiny, you know? They don't just act like gods.

This thread just got 404d too. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.