Why do they

Keep electing merkel?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
deutschlandfunk.de/afd-parteimitglied-vom-schuldienst-entlassen.680.de.html?dram:article_id=371133
politikforen.net/showthread.php?171079-Lehrerin-in-Offenbach-entlassen-weil-Sie-Mitglied-der-AfD-ist
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MINUS 9 PERCENT

Biggest landslide loss for the Union in history

>landslide loss
>Still in government
>still largest party

How will they ever recover?

AfD didn't even exist when merkal came to power

Because you lose your job if you out yourself as an AfD voter (happend to the fire chief in my town), and because of the established parties, the rest is even worse than her.

because they're cucks user.

This has been established already.

Reminder that Merkel is /ourwhore/ who has and will continue to provide a non-stop supply of anti-German/EU agenda. Fuck Germany and the EU and Merkel is helping to make that a reality.

rope nao

Because it triggers fragile nu Sup Forumsacks

>fire chief

bullshit, you can't get fired in the public sector for political reason.

Germans are an authoritarian people. It's almost impossible for an ancap to comprehend how people that would rather kill themselves than question authority can survive, but they do thrive in Europe.

Why don't Germans all just kill themselves, instead of prolonging their humiliation and agony?

>get fired for political affiliations
Hows that free world working out for you?

Oh no, you might lose your comfy little salary and social security if you stand up for your daughters, wives and mothers being raped, murdered and your culture destroyed.

How truly awful.

If it is death they want it is death they will receive.

Yeah, wtf do you niggers not have term limits?

Isnt their economy in pretty good shape? Low unemployment. Thats all most normies care about.

Stockholm syndrom

Germans secretely like being cucked.

>say one thing
>vote another way

Wow so hard

german utopia is when half the population is employed as rapists and the other half are rape victims
zero unemplpyment
zero sexual emergencies gone untreated

Leftists are suicidal, I've done multiple threads involving the Left: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

it actually isn't, but ppl fear it could be even worse.

poverty, electricity prices, pensions, child poverty, part time, minijobs, non German crime suspects, ederly poverty, arms exports, public debts

then why are pro AfD Teachers fired?

deutschlandfunk.de/afd-parteimitglied-vom-schuldienst-entlassen.680.de.html?dram:article_id=371133

politikforen.net/showthread.php?171079-Lehrerin-in-Offenbach-entlassen-weil-Sie-Mitglied-der-AfD-ist

Have you ever met a German, OP?

Let me give you a little redpill on Germans - they are mindless, unimaginative people who can be led by the nose however you wish. Germany is the country with the easiest "trends", since any brand can create a trend there and you can be sure it will be adopted 100%, as every German thinks like every other German. This is why parties like SPD and CDU have had a lot of success - they buy the media, push the fashionable trend of centrists/social democracy and Germany follows en masse. Party propaganda is incredibly simple in Germany - nobody dares speak out against anything, because that would require freedom of thought, will and imagination. Can you imagine any other country where a single party controls all the media? The fact of the matter is, the Kraut overlords have seized a lot of resources and exploited their automaton citizens to create quite a lot of wealth. They distribute most of this wealth to the citizens (believe it or not) and jew the hell out of everyone to keep it. Thus they keep their citizens fat and content which makes them weaker and weaker.

The average German is afraid to be left without a job for a single day. He cannot imagine life outside his comfy 1.5k - 2k euro salary. He cannot imagine life outside a secure, month to month and year to year contract. Even their businesses usually don't do shit until they have contracts. Ever seen how a lot of westerners are moving East to start businesses and farm and shit? Well, there's no krauts. Zero. Zilch. There's French here, English, Dutch, Italians, all of whom buy land and start a beefarm or some shit, but 0 krauts. Do you think these same people will vote for change? I can guarantee you with absolute certainty over 50% of people in Germany do not feel safe and know they are being fucked, but they will spin and justify voting for Merkel, because it allows them to keep their comfy salaries and lives. Even Sup Forums krauts often vote for her.

I dunno about you, but I prefer living in a relatively poor, shit economy where I am surrounded by my own culture, it is the only one practiced here, it is not illegal to be my own culture and nobody is importing millions of shitskins to rape my daughters, murder people and get acquitted and destroy my civilization.