Fanfic: the character

Fanfic: the character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08mr8bkN_Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=mN3SLlPfdik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?

Is he supposed to be the Michael Jackson kind of black?

>Fanfic: The series

That's not GT

GT was better than Super.

GT IS BETTER THAN THIS CRAP

>not actually black
Fucking dropped

Actually believing this. The delusion.

That's Akira original character so it's not fanfic, stupid retard.

WE

WUZ

he looks pretty skinny for a fighter

Saiyans are monkeys

Well, considering GT did everything Super does better except the writing which is equally bad, I'd say it's less a matter of belief and simply the logical conclusion.

Really tempting to rewatch GT to see if this is true.

Fanfic

I love GT it not a bad anime.

When's the movie version coming?

rip best girl

WE

ARE

everybody looks skinny for a fighter now

FIGHTING DREAMERS!!

>Black Goku

It did not take a lot of time for this o start appearing

I thought GT was better until I rewatched it recently, but no, it's just as bad. The animation isn't as bad as say, Super episode 5 but it's consistently off model and in battle there's often no motion to any of the characters ,everything feels super static and the art style doesn't help, for all the shit Super's gets at least it's consistent with what Dragon Ball has been doing for the last decade; I don't know WHAT went wrong with GT, it looks like a Korean knockoff.

Character wise its just as bad, story wise it's just as bad, the only decent arc is Baby's. People say the Shadow Dragons was good but half of that arc is le wacky Shadow Dragons shit with SSJ4 Goku saving the day from Mole Shenron and stuff, it's ridiculous.

The only thing GT definitely does better than Super is the music. Everything else I prefer in Super, the characters are at least fun even if most of them don't do anything.

It;s not even Goku it's Goten

Why is Mai so young to be about the same age as Trunks? Wasn't she already a young adult (or at least a teenager) when Goku was still a kid?

t. hasn't really paid attention to Dragon Ball in over a decade

GT was better

>it's Goten
Really?

>142767266
i was thinking the same

>Why is Mai so young to be about the same age as Trunks?
the pilaf gang used the dragonball to get younger before Piccolo was kill.

> Implying even actual fanfic wouldn´t be more exciting than Toriyamas writing at this point

I haven't seen Super for a while, so excuse my Klatchian, but:

What the fuck, Piccolo is dead?

>What the fuck, Piccolo is dead?
He's dead in Future Trunks' timeline

>he's wearing a fucking Potara earring

I feel like this is important

>it's Vegitto
>like Buu he split into two, one perfectly good, one completely evil

>Black Goku

youtube.com/watch?v=08mr8bkN_Nk

What was the point of Mai's presence in the episode?

Drama, baby, drama

You've never seen that trope of killing off a female character for drama because now the character she's tied to won't have anyone to make babies with?

Super and GT are both pretty meh. GT had better art since it looked like DBZ's, but even then the color palette wasn't nearly as fun. Everything looked kinda muted.

Also, everyone except Goku being irrelevant sucked. Even when Vegeta got SSJ4, it was just so Goku could get a fusion power-up.

Super is honestly not much better on that front, with only Goku and Vegeta doing anything.

I reckon it's Ginyu, Freeza, or someone else inhabiting Goku's body.

>...last breath... saiyan
So it's someone who hates saiyans. Or indirectly follows someone who hates saiyans. I wonder who could that be...

inb4 it's Baby from GT. Fucking fuck how that'd suck.

But the Baby Saga was the last time that Dragon Ball was great

The worst part would be if it was Ginyu

Fanfic

Oh really.
Space techno jizz that's only different from Buu by being NOT PINK is good, original... how?

I'm not attacking your personal opinion, i'm just trying to figure out why you feel like it. Baby was Buu remix, buu was Cell remix, and Cell was non-strictly speaking, Freeza remix. Currently, Black goku is "original" in terms of how asinine and senile Toriyama is, and the god damn fuckawful editors he has who suggested it.

I like how the editors and animators don't feel like correcting Trunks' hideous Blue hair, when in the anime was PURPLISH BLUE.

Then the second thing that boggles my mind is how Mai is that young. If it's Future Trunks, then that wish probably didn't happen - why would everything pan out the same way?

Oh and the simple throwaway explanation: Zenou-sama can destroy anything by willing it. Blacku goes away then.

Detroitto be gone.

That's just sad user.
Dragon Ball Super might be self indulgent tripe, but it's still more fun than GT.

The real problem with Super at the moment is that you can literally just watch the preview for next week's episode to know what's going on since it just shows EVERYTHING that happens.

I'd like a bit of fucking mystery

i just love it
she said she will star in every episode
BUT NOT AS FUTURE MAI KEK

What level do you think Future Trunks is at by now? He said he was travelling back 17 years, which was the same amount when he traveled to help fight the androids, so that means the time between Cell and now (8 years?) has passed since he got back and now.

>Baby Saga
>good

>MajinUub get his spotlight
>in 1 episode
>then back to GokuFest

Basically vegeta at buu saga, ssj2

Good idea or bad idea for Trunks to have a different form?

Since he wasn't around for the lineage of transformations we've seen, maybe he's tried for something else?

So why would Trunks traveling back bring him to current Super if he's in a different timeline?
When he traveled back to the future after Cell was defeated, it was still the same future he came from, so wouldn't going back 17 years now just bring him to when he and Gohan were fighting the androids?

It's obviously a different Trunks

It's not different Trunks, idiot.

Where was Mai last time, faggot?

That shit has been asked about hundred times. Go find the answer yourself, fucking retard.

Considering what he saw in the past (ASSJ, USSJ, and FPSSJ) I wonder if he would focus on modifying existing forms than going for a straight power-up a la SSJ3, not that he could do that anyways.

I liked that technique he had in Dragonball Multiverse where he quickly switch between normal SSJ and ultra to prioritize speed and strength at the right moments. Something dynamic and on-the-fly like that would be pretty sweet.

I noticed how he didn't transform to fight Black. While that could be easily chocked up to low energy, it could be to hide the surprise.

>literal Carl the cuck answer

Or it could be that he has fought him before and knows SS won't do anything.

Plus SS would let him track his ki easier.

I cant believe they are at ep 47and they havent started the tournament yet
What the fuck have they been doing?
How long is this going to be? 600 episodes?

THIS
literally nothing happened in the episode

Uh what?

>Tfw Black is Goten

Like poetry

>he thinks there will be a tournament

DBS ends with them leaving for the tournament.

So has Super managed to make literally any action sequence better animated than your average scene from GT?

Are... Are you joking?

I can tell you that is a big no.

Super has different artstyle, coreography, and highlights.

Super went back to being DBZ and DB at the same time, with the hideously string cheap drawing style some episodes have, then the buttugly THICK LINES in some parts partially because it's not pure drawings, but some 3d as well - or just overall laziness.

Look at how lanky Gohan got. Look at Vegeta's face at times, or fatfaced Goku. Super brought us more QUALITY.

>We will never see hit again

Feels bad.

Just take piccolo out as the trash that he is and put Hit in his place

Hit will come back to job in the Multiverse tournament.

>Stronger than Goku & Vegeta
>jobbing

What a shame one of the new antagonists from said tournament will be stronger than him.

Piccolo's already retired from fighting and became a free childminder for the man who killed his father

>looks younger than future trunks should be
>too skinny
>doesn't turn into super sayian
>he has a sword for some reason
>runs out of breath by simply running (if you can call that running, I am faster)
>most of episode was unfunny comedic fillers

right when I thought this can't get any worse

He has been eating Dog shit for 8 years

What the fuck? Didn't they already make an evil Goku? Is the senile old fart off his meds again?

He hasn't been able to have a proper meal for years and he's half saiyan. A pure saiyan would be dead for starbation.

The Shadow Dragons were easily the best part of GT.

I don't get it.

You people say he's black but I'm not seeing black anywhere.

He looks skinny.

What if Black Goku is in fact Turles, but people keep mistaking him as Goku?

So he knows the Kame Hame Ha and his robes resembles A LOT to what Vegeto was wearing.

Any ideas?

youtube.com/watch?v=mN3SLlPfdik

It's happening guys.

It's finally happening.

Super Saiyan Raditz soon.

That would lead to even more wacky hijinx.

>Most of the arc is just le so random wacky dragons

Not in the slightest.

>wacky hijinx

N-NATURE of LOVE?

>hijinx

TURLES FINDS A WAY!

Nova, Ice and Syn shenrons make up for it.

>hijinx

Do they ensue?

Now we just need Nappa.

what the hell is with goku's right arm

>hijinx

why does not-goku want to kill all the saiyans bros>

>exact same pose and everything

Props to whoever originally made that.

..are these.. are these the drawings they use in the OP/ED?
They look like third string korean animation team trash that you'd use for a background character in a scene where they're just flying past and its onscreen for two frames