False dichotomy

The football players have the right to free speech just as much as the White Supremacists do. Both are extremely offensive.
The big reason the football players are offensive is because people PAID to see football played, not to be forced to be part of some moronic protest, held hostage by some fucking morons who "perceive" injustice where there is none.
NEWS FLASH!!!! All people have been equal under the law since the civil rights act in the 1960s, 50 YEARS AGO!!!!
If only the players weren't morons and actually checked some facts before taking a knee.
BLM is retarded. All the facts prove what they perceive about injustice in nonsense.

Of course they have a right to kneel, that's not the point. Having a right to do something doesn't make you magically immune from criticism for exercising that right. They can kneel but they should be well aware that the vast majority of the millions that see this just think they're entitled, out of place niggers.

true

Free speech and offensive aren't mutually exclusive.

Of course they have a right sieg heil, that's not the point. Having a right to do something doesn't make you magically immune from criticism for exercising that right. They can sieg heil but they should be well aware that the vast majority of the millions that see this just think they're entitled, out of place losers.

>the state of the NFL right now

both are free speech and both are stupid groups

They both have a right to do those things. Everyone else also has the right to criticize them. Is that really so hard to understand?

>One is at work
>One is not
>Both get yelled at
Don't see the problem. Never watching football again though.

>Implying Sup Forums would disagree with this.

Yeah that's literally correct. Fuck off leaf

You compare two things that aren't comparable.
Idiot if I do a nazi salute at my job I will get fired.

No different than Hollywood actors using their high profiles to advance a political agenda. One word: BOYCOTT.

>Is there a difference between millionaire ball players on public TV vs a local civic march?

i don't think most people condemn them taking the knee and want them jailed or anything. they have the right to do it, it's just that they're traitors, simple as that.

>a leaf making a good post

Well I didn't think Tomlin would let any politics shit ruin football, so I guess it's the day for it.

The ones on the bottom were violently attacked by people against the first amendment. Thus, it is appropriate to label this as a free speech issue.

The reason the top is labeled as offensive is because that is the nonviolent reaction to speech we don't like. We aren't attacking these faggots and aren't calling for the arrests of these fucking faggots.

We are simply letting our pockets do the counter protesting.

oh please, you guys were fucking so triggered when these nzicucks started getting shit on and fired. You guys only agree with free speech when its about something you like

No there isnt

Seriously who here could do a Nazi salute at your job where you get paid big money and part of the face of the company and then not get fired?

At least one of them agreed with you.

KEep it on DL

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL

Also show me someone who did Nazi shit at their job, got fired, and pol got pissed.

You have the right to do it but doing it at your job is retarded and expect consequences. It Kaepernick did this outside of the game no one would care

>The football players have the right to free speech just as much as the White Supremacists do.
The only thing that needs to be said. If Sup Forums wants to complain about snowflakes they shouldn't be snowflakes themselves

>one is broadcast on national television
>the other is condemned by every goddamn kike on the face of the earth, and shut down by the police
yeah the niggers totally are being oppressed by trumps mean tweets

>No difference between sports heroes paid millions for entertainment purposes and unknown guys on the street

Oh OK leave

>journalists call for violence against peaceful members of the second group
>journalists worship and endorse members of the first group

>white pride
not anti american
>literal dismissal of pro national gestures
anti american

Let me know when we can express our views at work, retard.

>tech world white
Ya USAA has 70% of its IT in india

Football players have a right to free speech when not on the job. If any other person pulled this shit on the job they would and should get fired.

>tech world
>white

To add to that:

It's clear that the NFL players are being tribal.

They're more outraged by blacks being underrepresented at the Oscars than they are with a group of blacks torturing a white family to death. That's okay—it's tribalism. It's natural.

Trump (and white Americans) instinctively recognize this tribalism, even if they aren't able to articulate it. That's why they're less offended by white people marching for white identity than they are offended by millionaire pouty-faced black males pretending to be oppressed while backed by multibillion dollar media organizations.

Fuck niggers, all niggers should die!

Strawman.

They aren't white supremacists you retard, stop listening to Jews projecting their sense of superiority

tech world=high iq
jocks=low iq easily falls for jewish tricks

I've never paid a dime to watch any national anthem. I don't give a fuck what people do during it.

But of course I'm not a low-t autist and I actually like sports and am not just using is as a platform to get triggered like a sjw

>the whites wait till they've finished work before they protest

>the blacks wait until they get to work before they protest

Anyone remember how assblasted libs we're about players praying before or after games, genuflecting after TDs, etc? Someone should make a meme out of this hypocrisy. It would be very powerful. Contrast their reaction to prayer on the field (led to suspensions in case you forgot) vs this shit.