Daily reminder, protesting an unjust government is every American's right regardless of job or income...

Daily reminder, protesting an unjust government is every American's right regardless of job or income. They can of course be fired by their private employers if necessary. But the president should defend their rights to protest, not demonize them. This applies for everyone, from white nationalists to BLM.

I didn't see Trump taking anyone's rights way. Are leftists retarded, or just delusional, low IQ vermin?

Blm aren't people.

>jews dresssing up as nazis
>respectable
schlomo pls

TFW you cant tell whether your president is a cuck or based AF

Who the hell said he took away anyone's rights?

nazi flags and confederate flags in america is okay but kneeling during muh anthem and you all lose ur shit luuuul

>muh troops
>muh freeduns

I respect their right to kneel, it's a free country. But they're also sons of bitches for the blatant level of disrespect they're showing. What more is there to say on the issue?

>I respect their right to kneel, it's a free country.
Stop being a little bitch

>condems the neo nazis pictures
>very fine people

kill yourself faggot trump called the peaceful protesters of the statue remove fine people and condemned the nazis and commies that went down to Charlettesville to fight each other

It isn't about protesting, it's about disrespecting the country itself.

What exactly are they protesting by kneeling? BLM?

Are you willing to pay me to protest

Cities spend hundreds of millions in tax dollars building football stadiums

this

op is a nigger with nigger reading comprehension skills

Your post is inherently retarded.
People have the right to express their opinions, other people can criticize them for this.
This is what is happening.
Nobody said they didnt not had the rigjt to kneel and piss on the country that feed them and makes them millionaires to play games while other people do real useful jobs on the basics of a false narrative.
We just say its retarded and we can oppose that.
We can even say they should not have this right.
Thats free speech for you son, it even allows to speak against it.
Now fuck off

faggot with swastika was a lone plant

also progressives loathe free speech so they have no room to complain

>Work in an industry that depends almost exclusively on patriotic whites
>insult patriotic whites and the nation openly
>expect no consequences

When I get Leftists on twitter condemning the firing of doxxed nazis, I'll condemn the humiliating losses the NFL is about to suffer.

Top Row: Working men who are marching to secure their people's existence

Bottom Row: Overpaid niggers who play a children's ballgame and routinely abuse their spouses

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL!

What was the point of this image?

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL.

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL?

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL'

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL>

Ok, you think the president should defend their right to protest and not demonize them for protesting. Ok, that's your opinion. I think the president has the right to call them anything he wants, including "son's of bitches" for kneeling during the pledge of allegiance", because the flag has nothing to do with what they are protesting, and they are protesting on the job, at work, which no other American I know has the ability to do and get paid for it. So, that's my opinion. Now fuck off, go get a life, and quit wasting peoples time on your stupid shit.

Someone get this hothead outta here.

What's with these false equivalent memes the left likes to make? What if I'm against both wow their goes your argument down the toilet.

Daily reminder liberals only "win" arguments because they refuse to stand for things and instead use your beliefs against you. Rules for radical 101. Just do the same shit back at them.

Trump never called White Supremacists or Nazis "Very Fine People". He called the counter-protestors trying to save our statues very fine people and they are, because they're trying to conserve our culture while Antifa aims to destroy it.

Should we destroy the Stalin monuments all across the world? Losers don't deserve statues, right? What about those pathetic Native American faggots? They lost big time! You mad?

I specifically remember Trump calling out the racism on BOTH SIDES, which triggered a metric fuck ton of you snowflakes because you deny any and all wrong doing.

>I WANNA TALK ABOUT NIGGERBALL IN THE TWENTY FUCKING NIGGERBALL THREADS BECAUSE IM A FUCKING FAGGOT

>Comparing left wing false flag to left wing NFL protest

If you don't like the American system fuck off else where.

goddamn you are fucking retarded

The constitution is for white men only.
This is how the niggers repay us? We took them out of the jungle and pay them millions only for them disrespect their saviors.
The NFL will go down hard, and there is nothing you can do about it, pussy.

Whitey constructing an imaginary scenario where he's insulated from everything that challenges his world view or makes him umcomfortable

Technically other Africans took them out of the jungle. If we didn't but them they'd be in other countries and still not Africa.

Go back to Africa and claim damages from the warlords that sold your family to whites.

The point of the picture is to show that the NFL is still a professional workplace and this shows how retarded these fucks are being as employees and that niggers always fuck everything up...

And i said employers have every right to fire them. You're image contributed nothing.

It is a sad sight. But it's out of greed and not ignorance. They could be using their money to help raise awareness of their fellow blacks but instead use the money of others in the form of the spots and stadium appearances to push a wordless agenda with no scope. Damaging the very source of revenue they so greedily take from and keep for themselves.

Tv spots

i love the top picture, literally the first time that flag was out of the package.

and lets not forget that the nigger kneel started with black lives matter long before gonald glorumpf took office. trump shouldn't have called them sons of bitches, he should have called them whiny faggots, annoying bitches, or uppity niggers.

Half of the Chicago Bears have been convicted of multiple rape charges and spousal abuse.

Ignorant fucks.

Anyone remember how assblasted libs we're about players praying before or after games, genuflecting after TDs, etc? Someone should make a meme out of this hypocrisy. It would be very powerful. Contrast their reaction to prayer on the field (led to suspensions in case you forgot) vs this shit.

Greed and corruption. Why do they have jobs?

The picture wasn't about your contribution it was about my contribution fag

Nothing is going to come of this. The NFL isn't going to lose a thing.

>If we didn't buy them they'd be in other countries and still not Africa.
I'm going to use this line the next time a coastal white comes down to Georgia and wants to virtue-signal via white guilt

What is wrong with guys in their free time waving flags? VS. Black Supremacists hijacking an event they are paid to play in? Huh, Bigot?

Black don't crack

>white nobodies making a sort of political last stand, being as vulgar as they like, just like you are 100% allowed to, but someone brought a nazi flag, making it the whole premise of the rally
>a bunch of roided niggers kneel because its cool

The people on the top would fight for their country and provide for their country.
The bottom are niggers who party hard and get paid millions to throw balls far.