Knowledge Bomb. The Threat of The Left.

Ethan Robinson
Ethan Robinson

The Left is a threat that should be/should have been taken seriously(Much like that crippled guy who showed the Persians the goat path that got the Spartans killed). They are millions of people that got social engineered into expendable/useful pawns for globalists and other interests that want to bring down The West. They are a cult of suicidal zombies.

The Left took over The West a while ago, now they wage war against anyone who fights back against them.

Education systems/buildings are nothing but brainwashing/social engineering mosques for The Left, creating more of them by damaging generations.(Left teachers/professors fill the Imam role).

Governments, corporations & media are all infiltrated by them, which causes society to degrade and collapse under their rule. All 3 are then used for demonizing/attacking anyone who fights back against The Left, to a point where they are jailed if they do fight back against The Left.

The Left are backed by powerful organizations/figures that want to bring down The West(Such as Soros). They have no problems getting massive numbers for marches/riots/protests, being violent & going after peoples lives if they are going against them. The Left have connections to Islamic groups, so expect Islamic style attacks being done by/with them in the near future.

When a actual resistance to The Left wins/fights back against them, The Left creates a mass "resistance" force to crush/defeat them, which is then supported by celebs, social media/MSM & globalist backers, and even some Intel agencies.

The Left has already destroyed generations & when push comes to shove in a civil war scenario in The West, they will kill alot of people immediately.(The Left has kill/hit lists that are circulating around the networks/organizations they have.)

Not taking The Left seriously as a threat has caused The West to be on its deathbed culturally, population, spiritually & society wise.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115974071/#115974071
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116055379/#116055379
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/
youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc
i.magaimg.net/img/1fw8.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1fwk.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1fwp.jpg
i.magaimg.net/img/1fwq.jpg
archive.is/uOozg
archive.is/NAiLK
youtu.be/IoYhiVJM4uk
werbepsychologie-uamr.de/files/literatur/02_Karremanns_Vicary_2006_Beyond-Vicary.pdf
i.magaimg.net/img/1g8l.jpg
archive.is/o4uk4
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
imgur.com/a/OI8vG
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSlvTGWGWF8

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

This was/is the original thread(It didn't have the "Knowledge Bomb" in front of it, which is why it didn't show up in the KB archives unless you search "Left"): archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/115974071/#115974071

Here is/was the follow up thread to it: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/116055379/#116055379

[ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

[Shill Operations being done against the KB Threads]:

1) archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135707045/#135707045

2) archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Various Shill/

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

i want to put together a book of all of your knowledge bombs

Jordan Ortiz
Jordan Ortiz

This thread should now show up in the archive link that I always post around for people to look at.

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

Coooool I'm in a KB thread

I saw this on normiebook the other day and it made me think of They Live

youtube.com/watch?v=o9BqrSAHbTc

Is UV freckles the difference between 'free range' humans and 'other' humans? Or is it more dramatic than that ?

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

That would be interesting & a way to spread the information around more.

Genetics plays a role.

Leo James
Leo James

Your thread have in symbolism more than fact and actual content. I like you bring in discussion but at this point you are either a Soviet tier agent trying to infiltrate a community and gain a name to derail beliefs. Quit using the tripfag if you really have something to show or leak. Otherwise have this big fuck you.

Jack Gray
Jack Gray

All my information that I've talked about is truth. That's why I came to this site in the first place to get it out involving various topics. I'm not connected to any known group.

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

Why the tripname then?

Joshua Russell
Joshua Russell

FRANK BOMB: THE THREAT OF THE LARP

Samuel White
Samuel White

Created it to stop impostors & trolls/shills.

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

Is posting on Sup Forums enough to get you on a 'list'? Or do you need to be among the leading shitposters for that?

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Sometimes, but not always.

Evan Sullivan
Evan Sullivan

Even larps are useful, if you understand why are they trying to push you can recall their agenda. Its quite funny. Almost like those Kremlin paid thread and memes about "Based Assad" or "Whitest Muslims ever", they try to normalize their asset who refuses to built the US-Saudi oil pipeline over Syria to keep the Russian gas monopoly in Europe.

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

The only agenda I have is getting information out & LARPing is something that I haven't been doing.

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

How can we defeat them after "spread the word"?

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Frank, pls

Jayden Watson
Jayden Watson

Impostors and shills about what a reputation? This is were you contradict yourself, if you want recognition or a trajectory you don't come to Sup Forums. Here its pure mental anarchy, various opinions but one as a hive-mind on settled issues.

Wouldn't it be more easy to do website were you post your "content" (I refuse to call it due all symbolism and general calling) and then discussing it here just like anyone else?

Ryan Wright
Ryan Wright

1. could i be a "people" as mentioned in the they live thread , and not know it?

2. heard of samael aun weor and the gnostic teachings? are they knowledge worth seeking?

thanks anon5 looking forward to the LE thread

Zachary Green
Zachary Green

Oh boy it’s a Frank thread.

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

Fuck off Frank.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Human anatomy.

This place is where many groups operate & it has shown to be a good place to drop information.

At most you would be called a LARP and/or people sharing your info outside of Sup Forums would be targeted.

1) Consider genetics.

2) Don't know.

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Daily reminder that OP is a faggot
1) He claims to be 120 years old
2)He claims to have several fully functioning pairs of "They Live" glasses
3) He believes there are giant monsters so large, they may only be seen from Google Earth satellite view
If you give this person any credence, you may as well just suck his dick

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

So basically consider genetics = jews

Caleb White
Caleb White

By all means by any means at all your standing orders are to survive and to keep moral high.

That is all.

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

Frank, stop posting you autismo.

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

Why do blood groups exist and what is their importance?

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

Genetics involving bloodlines, experiments, etc

1) Life extension technologies

2) 3D style, digital(Google Glass style) & special lenses.

3) Think similar to dinosaur bones, but significantly bigger.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

This is such doomongering faggotry. Everyone hates the left, it's been slowly building since GG and every time they pull a new stunt people hate them more. If what Frank posted was true Trump wouldn't have had a chance of winning.

Joshua Barnes
Joshua Barnes

Many groups operation at a discussion and fact level, spamming and persona building is pathetic. In the eyes of the majority posting under a tripcode is not only awful after a while, but it makes all your threads before lack of seriousness.

Most people that call you Frank care two shits if you are him or not, they are mostly tired of your attention grabbing as if you were above everyone else.

If you have info then drop it, most likely you will do vague rhetoric while engaging in weak Q&A like most Soviet agents did in the 80's to avoid being wrong the community they were trying to infiltrate to then get recognition and push their agenda. Do you understand what I am trying to say?

William Carter
William Carter

ffs it's you again..

Nicholas Reed
Nicholas Reed

FRANK THE WANK
You are full of shit you fucking spastic

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

You're the little queer who doesn't like swearing, right?

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Bump.

Levi Hernandez
Levi Hernandez

What's happening with all the hurricanes and earthquakes?

Blake Green
Blake Green

2016 Election was important due to the winner having different scenario's involving conflicts, deals, etc.

I've done several threads involving the left.

Blood types relate to different things.

I've been dropping information since v1.

William Jones
William Jones

life extension technologies

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

Geo-engineering/warfare was involved with some of them.

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

So the National Guard followed an order to shoot down a VA state helicopter? Not PMC?

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

To escalate and speed up the flooding of NA with refugees?

Luis Gomez
Luis Gomez

1)Penis extension technologies
2)3D printed penises
3)Similar to Dragon Dildos, but bigger

Lincoln Anderson
Lincoln Anderson

All the "knowledge bomb" threads are fucking stupid.

You heard it here first.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

More people should look into the NG activities during the time-frame of the rally.

Psy-ops, economic sabotage, etc

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Dropping info is like "Here it is the link to vault7, most likely its a hit job to make the FBI and CIA investigate presidential candidates. This tools are still working check yourselves, also look what DOJ just said about spying Trump".

You only say "Blood types relate to different things." Its like saying "Everything happens for a reason" or "The movements were aligned to disrupt certain elements of their group".

What movements?
What alignment?
What elements?
What group?
Who are they?

See what I am trying to point out.

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

how very reassuring

Have we been double crossed by Theresa May? I always thought she was bullshitting big time just to cling onto power and her recent speech basically confirmed that in my eyes

A while ago your comments on the UK were like 'the UK is doing well brexit is the key', now it's all 'the UK will become an islamic police state and you're all fucked'. What happened in the last year and a bit? There's definitely some weird fucked up shit going on that we only get glimpses of.

In other news..... German election go as expected?

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

OP IS A FAGGOT

Nathaniel Bennett
Nathaniel Bennett

I am trying to understand his mind give me a second. Doesn't look smart either.

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

there are people who take Frank seriously

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

REMINDER OP IS A DUMB FAT NIGGER SPIC WHO SPAMS HIS CRAP EVERYWHERE.

Nathaniel Hill
Nathaniel Hill

What's happening with Jim Carrey?

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

He's going to say 'Truman show related' and not elaborate. Watch.

Caleb Morris
Caleb Morris

Which indicate how gullible people are here. Say what ever you want when we harassed Moots mom, but people were smarter. I did pay to be around sociopaths and autism than normies.

Anthony Harris
Anthony Harris

Would the Islamic style attacks predominately be within the Sanctuary cities, or will it be focused in Red areas guerrilla style?

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

He is shagging ur mom up the arse and he wipes his dick on the curtains afterwards

Angel Martin
Angel Martin

Don't fuck with Frank, he'll send the spine beetles after you.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

Only if you can't(or don't want to) ROT(Research Observe Think) about the information.

The majority of the population only knows how to receive(be spoon fed), rather then think/research.

All my threads/comments have information in them. The value of it relates to the abilities/connections people have depending on what it is.

1) May can only do so much.

2) Acceleration & projected outcomes.

3) Germany is very important to the EU's plans.

Celebs/Hollywood tend to made of people that were manipulated from a early age. After a while some want to break the program and/or programming.

You also have to factor in cartel involvement. They really should be treated as terrorist groups.

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

You're a poof, m8, I'll knock your cunt right in

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

the left wanna destroy this country, they are a disease , they started the kkk, slavery, they fucking lie so much and actually believe it, look at Hillary, she goes on talk shows and openly still pushes the Rusiian shit, and she knows we know that its all bullshit, how do we stop this

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

muh jew movie reference
also not the jews
kys kike

Isaac Diaz
Isaac Diaz

why do you care ? stop shilling fag

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

they started the kkk, slavery
Dude what the fuck are you talking about?

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

I've done several threads involving Jews, which are just one of many on the global chessboard.

The "femin virus"(feminism) is a biological weapon/virus designed to implode populations. Calling it cancer is downplaying it.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

OP is a faggot

Nicholas Gomez
Nicholas Gomez

Do pheromones factor into the Femin virus progression? Similar to quorum sensing in bacteria? Ex: after a high enough concentration, certain genes are expressed?

Nicholas Edwards
Nicholas Edwards

Does Trump want to build a better wall because he knows China is going to go to shit soon and in effect that will also affect the communist parts of South America?

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

Just like democracy is the safeguard of our principles, anonymity is the safeguard of our interconnectivity as one. And this Anonymous5 really annoys me in that sense.

There are other websites for this kind of regular posting: Reddit.

Gavin Smith
Gavin Smith

This.

We in all seriusnedd need considering active measures against the toxic, anti-human leftist disease.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

Ironic.

So. Is it possible for the femin virus to affect males?
Is honey part of some of the LE methods?

Liam Johnson
Liam Johnson

In anonymous civil discourse you only speak for yourself and you only represent yourself. You're a clown.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

Bump for truth.

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

Deus Ex AND Deus Ex Invisible War are DOCUMENTARIES.

The Order Church is LITERALLY what The Left suicide cult is and what they aspire to become.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

Why not just a well-designed, easily digestible website?

Asher Sullivan
Asher Sullivan

Oh hey look another terrible thread by our resident undergrad polisci major

Chase Stewart
Chase Stewart

Pheromones do play a role in it. If you notice how different types of men & women act around feminists.

The military needs to be used to protect the southern border, not just a wall.

Calling it cancer is the wrong thing to say about it.

1) The virus directly(If they are "weak") & indirectly effects males.

2) Certain foods are part of the most basic LE methods.

Henry Baker
Henry Baker

interesting.... so basically we hit the demographic tipping point

what should we do about all our debts? personal and public

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

I know bloodlines are bred for leadership position. Those.have their higher comsciousness cut off and the hivemind of the black pyramid takes over. Genetics primarily jewish, celtic and white western euro usually well mixed

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

OP IS A RAGING FAGGOT

Cameron Miller
Cameron Miller

No, in an anonymous civil discourse the strongest idea and rightful argument wins, regardless if the speaker is a clown, black or jewish. Your insult goes away like rain, because I am nobody. Unlike OP which makes periodic threads with vague rhetoric, weak Q&A and symbolism over symbolism.

Your move.

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

1)Medicaments mixing, genetics or std?

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

Yay! My first Anon5 thread
Larping or not his stories are interesting

Dylan Parker
Dylan Parker

you're fucking stupid if you think you're changing anyone's mind but your own by posting here

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

nice LARP you got there user.

Jonathan Mitchell
Jonathan Mitchell

do not read his threads, fact is you are a paid shill and a fucking loser, go blow your master Brock

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

He makes perfect sense you little poof

Aaron Smith
Aaron Smith

I don't give a shit about your bullshit and neither does anyone else besides you and your in-group. You've wasted your time posting here assuming there are minds here for you to turn or control. In every single post you paint a clearer picture of your own stances and intentions. I'd wish you a good day but we all know you're incapable.

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

That depends on what they are.

Some Asian groups also have had focus on bloodline.

Things of that nature, but also consider how T levels relate to political views/behaviors.

If the information is interesting, spread it. Researching/investigating, discussion & thinking are all important.

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

Sorry if you can't keep up with the team bud. You were the slowest in the class don't you? Sooner or later you will get it. Anyway I am out of this thread, nothing will come from this thread except the name of Anonymous5 in the archive. A total failure if we let tripfags built personas.

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

What does the next 100 years plan include?

Who will be affected by them most?

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

lmao faggot

Austin Davis
Austin Davis

A5 this was unable to be posted in the last thread... posting now (1-3 posts)
1) Is the Metro involved in the operations?
They have trains in odd places and have large buildings right next to the Sheriff's Dept, twin towers & Mental facility. The entire location is huge and locked down heavily.
2) what was the real reason that Garcetti is freely providing LA info?
3) the Shell corporations we discovered have a lot of money noted as income, some of them are in large building at the Bank of Hope.
Which banks are they funneling money into (and any tips)
4) I'm going to post a ton of info here for Sup Forums & also in relation to this question.
Are these Hospitals involved in Organ Trafficking? They are mostly Korean/Mexican/Chinese staffed. And the top corporation "Avanti hospitals" are active and from Nevada.
5) How can we help shut these down? By posting these hospitals information here will officers follow up?
6) considering the recent bust in Compton: all the doctors worked for the hospitals referenced in 4 & 5.. are the FEDs looking to actually follow this lead or was that just a small allowed taste? (32 arrests & 3 freed)
7) what relation does the "Volunteers Of America" have to these? They are congress sanctioned allow income apartments and "Head start" daycare centers that are in extremely questionable/ghetto areas and have gang lookouts guarding them + barbwire.

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Makes sense about some asian groups i just wasn exposed to them here

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

Part2
Inspector United States 09/24/17 (Sun) 02:20:31 a0924f No.1330

There was a bust of fake (real) Doctors involved .
A: well did you notice that all of the Doctors worked in other places? That have reviews that are just as bad as the place that was busted?
We should take that information and realize it would be helpful to list ALL doctors in Los Angeles, sort them by the WORST review first and then plot them on the map by location.
What other places did they work for?
Well… they worked at 4 other places I listed.
And they all worked at Memorial Hospital of Gardena…
i.magaimg.net/img/1fw8.jpg
Which has just as bad reviews and reports of people being "Accidentally Killed"…
It's not like the family can take the body with them… (it gets harvested and sewn back up)
Well if we look at more reviews of the Gardena Operation we start to notice it is owned by "Avanti Hospitals" and they respond to every comment trying to minimize damage and mistrust
i.magaimg.net/img/1fwk.jpg
Avanti has hospitals right in our zones of L.A.
That also have bad reviews and issues killing people..
Avanti is from Nevada and is still active in Nevada & Los Angeles.
See where I'm thinking?
We needed to find the shady doctors that assess the trafficking victims and fix their wounds, as well as harvest the organs.
i.magaimg.net/img/1fwp.jpg
This was the first with reviews…
Also showing buddys killings etc..
And here is the data on the Avanti Hospitals Corporation and their owners.
i.magaimg.net/img/1fwq.jpg
Another thing to check is what doctors work for Gardena/Avanti etc umbrella and are there any other hospitals under the Avanti belt.
Info here:
Dr. Robert Pallas, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Compton, CA. He is 73 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Pallas is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Gardena and Centinela Hospital Medical Center. archive.is/uOozg
George Ifeorah, LAC is

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

Best thing one can do is apply jewish tactics on them. Divide & conquer. Attack them on internet and stage it on people who have "leftist" values. If you see the fire stopping, just add more gasoline to it by staging leftist, attacking other leftists.

This is what shills also do here

Tyler Foster
Tyler Foster

Hey Faggots,
My name is Frank, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at my gay threads or posting images from Google maps.
You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever Researched my lies, Observed my in consistencies or Thought (ROT) that I'm full of shit?
I mean, I guess it’s fun making threads where you claim to be 120 because of your own insecurities, but you all take gullibility to a whole new level.
This is even worse than jerking off to Victory Of The Light.
Don’t be a shill. Just hit me with your best shot and I'll avoid it, or disappear instead of giving a straight answer. I’m pretty much Interesting.
I was Dungeonmaster for my school D&D club, and a level 9 Bard.
What research do you do? I'll pretend it was me who did it anyway. I also get hard Anal from my dad, and have a banging hot mom (She just told me to get a job, Shit was SO lame). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening to my insane LARPing.
Pic Related: It’s me making a face as I shit into my adult daipers

Kevin Campbell
Kevin Campbell

holyshit, what a strange time hi anon5
i read that other thread you did about ww3 scenarios, and the chinese activating its cells here, we really got a chink problem here they gotta go back.

oi with making them glasses and researching techniques would there be some clues in how a dog see's the world what their eyes see? how light is perceived etc?, also would that have something to do with when you can see if someone is human or *human* in regards to dogs? have dogs got an ability to sense or see that? sort of like how in the terminator franchise they use dogs to detect cyborgs disguised as humans?

Gabriel Myers
Gabriel Myers

George Ifeorah, LAC is an acupuncture provider who practices in Compton, CA. George Ifeorah is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Gardena and Centinela Hospital Medical Center.
Dr. Anita Hibler, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Compton, CA. She is 73 years old and has been practicing for 47 years. Dr. Hibler is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Gardena and Centinela Hospital Medical Center.
Centinela Medical Group
Family Medicine, Ear, Nose, and Throat | 4Providers
Centinela Medical Group
933 Centinela Ave Ste BInglewood, CA90302
(310) 677-5090
Parklane Medical Group
Family Medicine, Ear, Nose, and Throat | 4Providers
Parklane Medical Group
508 N Long Beach BlvdCompton, CA 90221
(310) 637-3989
archive.is/NAiLK
Patient comments on Hibler:
"Dr. Hibler
- . in Culver City, CA | 09/08/2016
The worst doctor I have ever seen. Beyond an incredibly uncourteous and unhelpful staff, the wait is always at least 45 min, and she seems completely incompetent. Not only did she not listen to what I told her, she said she couldn't treat me for several things (that prior primary care doctors have provided) and told me she would refer to a specialist. When both referrals were denied, I called up my provider and they told me she had submitted a sheet of paper with one word on it as evidence."
Second review:
"01/25/2016
They are very unprofessional the wait is insanely long even if you have an appointment and its just really un pleasant"
Both 73year old Drs work at Cintenela & Parklane
&
Robert Pallas also works at….
La Clinica
Family Medicine | 1Providers
2033 W 7th St Ste 16Los Angeles, CA90057
(213) 413-5093
Clinica Medica San Marcos
Family Medicine, Physician Assistant (PA) | 2 Providers
3221 Liberty BlvdSouth Gate, CA90280
(323) 566-9171

Last Q (personal)
I've noticed issues with my internet traffic and feel I'm being tracked (I know I am.
I think most of us are)
but is it by anyone malicious

Oliver Brooks
Oliver Brooks

Sorry for off topic posting, but the content dictates the necessity of this.
And shills have mostly soiled our /HTG/ threads.

I thank you for any light you may shed on these questions.

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

Frank kys

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

This should be talked about in /HTG/. However, it's good that you are looking for connections involving LA & other states.

Most people don't know of or think about the different groups/power structures around the world.

Subversion can be used to counter subversion once you understand how it's being done.

Consider that lenses can be made a variety of ways & with a variety of materials.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

1) Regarding these hit lists:
The Midwest is the best place to stay if things start to happen?

2) Based on the past few weeks, how quickly will things deteriorate?
(I know timeframes always change and your answer may not be valid tomorrow)

3) to add longevity for the answer of Question 2. What things should we monitor to check for timeline decrease/increase "shift"

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

They are a cult of suicidal zombies.

I've been saying that for years. They are a cult. A really fucking brainless cult, but a cult nonetheless.

Jonathan Cox
Jonathan Cox

People will disregard the research you have done if you choose to show faith in a 120-year old guy who looks for giant monsters with his magic glasses and says that mentioning the name "Frank" gets one on a deep state hitlist. Don't want "shills" in your HTG threads? Stop fawning and grovelling before the biggest shill of them all - FRANK THE WANK - the king of the LARPers.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

I have thought of this.

And underground humorous commercials that explain display the issues with HTG and how anyone at home can help combat it. (Levity is the key to change).

Similar to this youtu.be/IoYhiVJM4uk

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

shitty high interest short term loan type ones. I make decent money now but I was a drug crazed student in a previous lifetime.

Anyway I guess this isn't a particularly interesting line of questioning...

if anyone wants to watch a truly great film tonight look up '8mm'. It has some...... relevant themes

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

The left is a threat
stopped reading right there.

Anyone who spouts shit like
Hurr the left/right is a threat by definition
is a dumb cunt and just doing (((their))) bidding. Neither left wing nor right wing ideologies are bad by definition, they're just different worldviews. The left can be a tool to exploit people, and the right can be the same thing. It all depends on how you apply the idea. Communism is a dumb stupid variation of the left, social democracy is a great variation of the left that works in places like based Switzerland. Same goes for right, remember Merkel is supposedly "right" and has flooded europe with shitskins.
Leaving just one ideology as "the right ideology" is doing exactly what (((they))) want, reducing politics into a debate of trenches, "you're either with me or against me", basically asking people to give carte blanche to whatever the "right" ideology is, and completely switching off your critical thinking.

I miss having actual political debates on Sup Forums and not dumb namefags making shitty /x/-tier conspiranoia bullshit threads talking about
DURR DA LEFT IS A THRET DURRRRRR

unironically drink bleach and set yourself on fire.
pic related it's you.

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

What's up with these?

William Collins
William Collins

What will your next KB be about? When will you do the one about the three Religions?

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

off topic sorry anon5 i gotta get these questions out before its over,
how much did our appearance change after we bred with the Neanderthals?, what ethnic whites most represent what we looked liked before?
is their a ww3 scenario you favor? im leaning towards world vs islam will that give the world a chance to remove leftists for good aswell?

John Torres
John Torres

Most are infected with the "femin virus".

If you look into the thread archives( ) I've been talking about leftists & social engineering for a while now.

1) Sanctuary Cities are not going to be a good place to be.

2) That can be predicted & shown if you keep track of that the social engineers are trying to push/do.

3) The media still controls a large amount of the population, so watch out for any narratives.

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

There's spunk in that gob, shut it you fat wankstain

Andrew Martin
Andrew Martin

This movie facinates me too.
Noah's myth is worth mentioning, since his three sons gave the start of the three races. After the Flood. Wit an Ark involved.

Gavin Torres
Gavin Torres

You're virtually sucking your own shite off his dick. Stop encouraging the LARPer

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Operation Popeye, and NK's nuke tests destabilizing the Pacific Plate, hence all the earthquakes and volcanic activity around the Ring of Fire.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

Just when I thought this LARPing Redditor was gone for good...

Henry Martin
Henry Martin

Out of pure curiosity, is your name a reference to the Medieval composer Anonymous 4?

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

Kill yourself LARPing faggot

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

He was going to do only 5 threads .

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

The Left is not included in this hymn.

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

Wow odd timing for a KB

So something I was reading about subliminal messaging:

werbepsychologie-uamr.de/files/literatur/02_Karremanns_Vicary_2006_Beyond-Vicary.pdf

Said that to create increased desire for a product, you had to both promote the brand/product in messages, but also create a desire/need for that product or it wouldn't work. These messages can only be 1-2 words at most.

So a Coke advert might have both a picture of the brand, but also subliminal messages to make you thirsty and want to drink Coke (by putting "thirst" or "drink" etc. on the advertisement). Similarly, I guess you could do something like put words behind a image/video of a political candidate with subliminal messaging as well to make people prefer them.

Is that accurate?

Eli Murphy
Eli Murphy

That's the name he used when ordering 1000 tubes of KY jelly and a strap-on dildo for his mum

Colton James
Colton James

I have some other topics to cover before that one.

1) Neanderthal DNA had different effects on each sex. To figure out which whites have more or less of it, look at environmental factors around Europe.

2) Those 4 scenario's I talked about are important for a reason.

The "5" came from how I expected to originally only do 5 threads.

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

I expected to originally only do 5 threads.
Should have stuck to that plan and killed yourself after

Jace Parker
Jace Parker

Yes, and it's even more sophisticated than that nowadays.

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

hi frank

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

How can I prevent my daughter from becoming an SJW?

Andrew Turner
Andrew Turner

In some ways. Sometimes they will use a combination of audio & visual.

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Answer me this:
What is the point in destroying the west?

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

Go Amish. These days, I wonder if they don't have it right.

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

Have you ever seen a TV advert that didn't have a combination of audio and visual, you retarded mongol?
Kill yourself

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Three generations have suffered from socialism here. If anyone speaks left of center, they aren't walking away structurally sound

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

A flyer/panflet maybe? less intimidating then a book and can be left around in large quantities in certain places(bus stops for example)

Luis Russell
Luis Russell

Yea this is an old study, like looking at nukes and thinking I'm seeing something cutting edge.

1) What other methods outside of the audio and visual do they use? Is it always one word phrases or combinations of single words?

2) How effective is media on someone who is aware of this? Should I just stop watching television entirely?

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

Be careful of gurus who name themselves after the demiurge.

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

Just tell us where the damn MDC is
Also where in VA outside of the DC area should I be looking?

Robert Wright
Robert Wright

So, what actually is the end goal?

Why is the Islamification of the west wanted? Why is incubating degeneracy beneficial to a state that still requires people to subscribe to it?

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

Is there anyway to reverse all the damage the left has done and go back to the way things were before the SJW came about or are we stuck like this until the collapse?

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Have a feeling neanderthals and denisovans could see other realms easy and all the time

David Carter
David Carter

Consider that lenses can be made a variety of ways & with a variety of materials.
pic related?
hey in regards to those leftist hitlists its obvious all them pesky anti globalist eclebs are on them?
also do they use these as ways to draw you out or other groups when they try to protect them from harm?
whats going on with that altright movement in the states? the nazi larpers are total faggots and have done a very good job of ruining it, i dont even follow many of them anymore who didnt create healthy boundaries with the fruitloops, there are groups here already pushing for the nat soc bullshit, some genuine idiots and others seem to be shills and spooks creating or trying to create nazi larping reactionary movements, sad!. i wish i found some of this content sooner too late for me im probably on some watchlist for being a nazi or something even though im not.
ya know the most pychotic nazis who are genuine are usually jewish? and i dont mean the hidf or the shills, but yeh theres some fucking weird shit going on among jews they are unhappy with each other.....but in the end from what i can see on all social media they will all get the blame for the down fall of the west, its just what people see........ since when do people listen to reason when everything is burning and they are looking for people to blame?

dont read as much as i should, gonna need some bible sources for that kraut bro, thought anon5 was the only one to mention 3 races being the origin of it all........

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

I think if things don't collapse at this point it'll be worse than if they do.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

not an argument

Anthony Diaz
Anthony Diaz

I've been following these KB threads for a year, and I unironically want your group to recruit me, Anon5. What can I do to join your ranks?

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

All my information that I've talked about is truth.
Yeah sure. Just allow for some time. Post some more, trigger my autism enough and I'll compile a list bullet pointing all the claims you made with were outright false.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

"I'll knock you cunt right in you gullible fanny" usually suffices
KYS

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Hello anon5.
Propaganda, advertsing and peer pressure dont work on me, I make my own beliefs through expérience and research.
Why do so many people dont do the same and why are they so easy to manipulateur ? I often feel like im Alien to this world

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

blood types relate to different things.
This means nothing, be specific

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

How do I know if I'm a leading shitposter? I post deep thoughts on here sometimes. What is the role that Trudeau and the Canadian government is playing in this? When will shit hit the fan and where can I go to be safe?

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

you've never posted a single objective fact in your entire time shitposting on these board frank, the fact newfags actually trust you though speaks volumes for how shit Sup Forums has become.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Not possible, sadly. Also, she's in college. She seems to be staying sane...so far

Brayden Bell
Brayden Bell

why are they so easy to manipulateur
You are following a LARPer and think you are resistant to manipulation? Think again.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

He's broken this down before, people who support the EU want to break white resistance, feminists want to kill white men, Saudis benefit from having new Sunni populations in Europe, Turkey will expand it's regional power, Jews will flee to Israel and make "Greater Israel" more feasible logistically, Nationalists benefit from the rising reaction of resistance among some of the population.

And that's just the groups I can think of off the top of my head.

Would be a fun gig wouldn't it?

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

ANON5
Tell us more on Leftist Hitlists if you can.

John Turner
John Turner

White populations have historically stopped the most power structure places. Also taking down the west allows for other regions to rise to power.

Make her care about history.

1) Audio & visual are the main/common forms of them & have many ways of being done.

2) TV is going to be phased out as online aspects grow.

It's social engineering.

I've talked about the "endgoals" & why Islam is flooding the west across many different KB threads/comments. Read the archives.

Trenches & reverse engineering the social engineering.

1) In a way.

2) Yep

3) Sometimes.

4) Alt-Right was a DNC created term.

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

fucking molymeme fag.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

Do it my man

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

first based leaf post ive seen in about a month

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Yep.

When SHTF, you better be ready to go swinging. Make your own kill lists. Think about how your going to execute and protect yourself. Good luck.

Jonathan Reed
Jonathan Reed

bump

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

Reported for using proxies to bump your own LARP thread. Pretty pathetic.

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

It's social engineering.
Clearly not working then. It's homosexuality of the highest order to speak of nonhungarians and/or welfare in a positive manner

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

The public is mostly stupid.

Think about how each type is different & how that can be used.

Canada is going to fall. It's on the same path as Europe.

Social media platforms have been creating databases. Which have files that can be distributed.

Leftists are in nearly every single industry, it doesn't take much to get them all talking together.

"Santa's Lists" are what they are called.

Jackson Brooks
Jackson Brooks

A flyer/panflet maybe? less intimidating then a book and can be left around in large quantities in certain places(bus stops for example)

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

2) Following up on that, is it a bad idea to watch media? Or is the effect not as pronounced when you're aware and watching for the social engineering?

3) What is being concealed due to this whole NFL thing being blown up and did you make your thread right now due to all the distractions going on?

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

user 5, Thank you for your response. World history? US History? Also, she's away at University, so my input is limited. She still seems to be ok

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

ITT - GULLIBLE COCKSUCKERS, LOOKING FOR A LEADER
IMAGINE BOWING DOWN TO PIC RELATED
GET A LIFE YOU SAD AUTISTIC FANNIES
XXXXDDDDDDDD

Christopher Brown
Christopher Brown

How exactly are we supposed to deal with a public that is so stupid, most of us don't relate to them? If we're supposed to form groups of like minded people to get things done how do we do that?

There was a KB summary going around a while ago but it hasn't been updated for most of this year. Someone could pick up the pieces and work on it again.

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

Anon5, you said the femin virus is an actual virus that can be found in the genome of women? All women? Or just certain populations with particular traits?

Ayden Fisher
Ayden Fisher

I agree, but when/where is the safest place to be? Also, most of our immigrants are from India and China. The worst that I can see is a Chinese takeover. But we're unlikely to become an Islamic caliphate like Europe.

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

lol did mean wittle Canada hurt your feewings frank?

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

How exactly are we supposed to deal with a public that is so stupid
you're not exactly Poindexter yourself, looking to Frank for knowledge
"Look at me.I'm in Frank's super-sekrit club"
Kill yourself, you cringing pussy

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

You can google it, it's not hidden.

Now I notice pic related. DNA spiral snake that has to be cured.

Andrew Anderson
Andrew Anderson

Here's another question - conservatives and liberals seem so different these days. Is it in any ways biological - like for instance a "new" liberal brain developped in the 1800s or something, and the WW1&WW2 killed of most of the "old" brains, so it's just us left who are sane? Would we be more resistant to things?

How worried should I be about posting on Sup Forums and other past social media posts?

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

Part and parcel for you. Would rather it stayed there thanks

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

reverse engineer the social engineering
So we need to get people to care about History/heritage (factual history) to want to continue their race. Care more about their local community then the global "community" of people they will never meet. Men need to raise their T levels with out supplements( i guess this affects how they produce pharmones/are affected by pharamones).

Something like this?

So how long would you say the Left's "chrismas list" is already? and what traits should we look for in making our own?
yea that was on a google.drive or something like that?

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Seemed preposterous to us 10 years ago too...... now we have what, a couple of THOUSAND mosques?

They sneak up on you real quick

Nicholas Diaz
Nicholas Diaz

a "new" liberal brain developped in the 1800s or something, and the WW1&WW2 killed of most of the "old" brains, so it's just us left who are sane

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

Gas yourself Ahmed

Yea, I have the link saved somewhere let me check for it.

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

Social engineering takes time involving generations & how each sex reacts to it.

Revealing that you would do a IC style psy-op against the KB Threads.

2) Once you are aware of what goes on in the media, you can pick things out.

3) This thread & the previous one the other day were made because of things going on during those time-frames.

History in general.

North American Union plans.

Canada falls, US implodes & Mexico gets destabilized. South America floods North America.

The public are pawns, they can be used to push agenda's or stop agendas.

Away from cities.

Those with the virus tend to reveal themselves with behaviors & appearances.

1) It's biological, goes back to tribal natures.

2) That depends on your government.

1) On the right track.

2) Both sides have long lists.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

Fair enough. Scary shit. at least we have alot of land.

Christopher Sanchez
Christopher Sanchez

A5, a multitude of places have been found utilizing your method of monitoring traffic/traffick.
Example below:
Gang ran Apartment complex used to house.. (something?)
i.magaimg.net/img/1g8l.jpg
(Can someone upload the above image? Images are not allowed for me to upload)

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

hey anon5, so there used to be immortal or people on LE in charge a long time ago, is it the best or only way to rule people? in the uplifting sense not enslavement? like if someone was to position themselves to lead and had humanity's best interests in mind and they were effective then why have elections anymore? wouldn't it be the only way to make sure everything doesnt collapse again? like a living god, but then you did say people need chaos and cycles, so you couldn't have some hand holding faggy utopia you need conflict?
if you could would you do it?
also what frame of mind are you in? how do you exist? what kind of a man have you had to become?
did you ever meet any diggers during ww1? what were the old boys like?

whats with people who are healers in the new age sense when people talk about energy and crystals and stuff?, my mum can make anything on a string spin clockwise or counter clockwise when she asks it questions, ive had some out there dreams too btw, how much truth is their too it in regards to traveling onto different planes in your sleep?, ive heard music that doesnt exist made by instruments i have never seen and worlds with all kinds of fascinating machines and wheels and cogs and balloons floating around so there is something too dreams i feel it, its like i have a spider sense sometimes i can feel what people are thinking by looking at them, i can almost smell someone in a bad mood too, the emotion of it.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Answer me fgt

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

dubs
Think I'll start reading HG Well's "The Outline of History" to my kids.

Julian Miller
Julian Miller

Under the Trudeau Liberal government. However all of our parties are the same and seek to expand surveillance. Can you elaborate on the tribes?

Also, what about the shills on Sup Forums and other sites? Why are there ebbs and flows? What's their agenda? Who is funding them?

Jace Myers
Jace Myers

Also explain a bit more about yourself. Who are you? What's your age? Is hunting for knowledge your full time job?

Levi Price
Levi Price

there used to be immortal or people on LE
did you ever meet any diggers during ww1?
You're a gullibile pussy

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

If the public are pawns, doesn't that make those of us who spread KB information pawns in some ways?

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

What information? It's speculation and vague mumbling

James Bennett
James Bennett

dig into my past threads

William Anderson
William Anderson

thinking that Sup Forums is the majority of the population
underestimating the readers
You need a better manager

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

yeh i see the serpent everywhere now

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Everyone is a pawn till they are either useful, a hermit, or using other pawns. even those things don't quite mean your not a pawn.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

INCOMING RARE FRANK DUMP

Christopher Collins
Christopher Collins

LIKE A BOSS!

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

Start mapping things out & then research/investigate any suspicious area's.

1) LE is just a tool to keep you around so you can get more things done.

2) I've bee around long enough to know that both behind the curtain & on the word stage are filled with plenty of idiots, along with some smart people keeping everything together.

3) WW1 is a great example of power structures having fingers in too many pies at the same time.

4) Don't know.

As I said in the OP & the threads below it. Pawns are not to be underestimated.

1) Tribal nature.

2) Shills want to control perspective & derail discussion.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

free bumps from the The Left cult of suicide stalkers posting illegal personal information on an anonymous board

Ethan Cruz
Ethan Cruz

No lie that jumper looks comfy as fuck.

Henry Williams
Henry Williams

tfw your AI database has the coordinates to the franposting dissidents and you're about to relinquish the spinebeetle menace onto them

John Torres
John Torres

I'm someone who has been involved in power structures for a very long time.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

RARE PLS DONT STEAL

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

I wonder what is the significance of the Eagle killing the Snake motiff running through History. Who is the Eagle

Adrian Gutierrez
Adrian Gutierrez

You can't change people's minds so you seek to kill them? Can't make people kill you so you seek to kill them?

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

I can take bout an hour
on a tower of power
so long as I gets a little golden shower

David Turner
David Turner

what part of the DNA has to be cured?

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

Don't lie frank, tell them the truth about your age

William Fisher
William Fisher

So you don't actually know where to start

Mason Bell
Mason Bell

why is Trump cucking on DACA?

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

what kind of power structures?

and can you elaborate more on tribal nature? why are many people 'abandoning' the tribe, ie. western civilisation? I do agree that learning history and appreciating it is the most important thing.

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Research/investigation methods are how people will find the MDC's & DC's, along with expose & understand the trafficking networks.

Jack Adams
Jack Adams

That is actually true, even if you are an important "chess piece" you are still being fielded by whoever is playing on the board at the time.

Noted

1) Can you tell us what the most formidable obstacle that you've faced in your life was and how you overcame it?

2) Aside from switching to digital currency, pushing VR, one world government and transhumanism are there any other elements of the 100 year plan we could be thinking about/researching or watching out for?

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

what kind of power structures?
a Dragon Dildo

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

More info on the spine beetles?

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Dunno. I just noticed the connection.

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

FRANK THE TANK STYLIN AND PROFILIN AS HE CRANKS AND SPANKS TO TWINKS AND CHINKS

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

Not posting the full in all it's glory

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

What you have to understand is Government is leftist organization to the core (all leftists want to do is to give all the power to the state)
They all say power to the people, but not many of them know what people that is.
If you want to find the roots of this degeneracy, you might want to read Republic by Plato (that gay mafia was organized by Socrates, you might want to read Symposium by Plato as well)
So the only way to defeat that monster is to abolish governmental structures completely. We have to teach people how to produce their own food/air/clothes/ so they don't need that much money. and AI is coming not to help commies build their manyamiroque, but to reveal all their dirty schemes and to make it unnecessary for all of us to have jobs.

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Replace the left with Jews.

Ian Cook
Ian Cook

At most you would be called a LARP and/or people sharing your info outside of Sup Forums would be targeted.
then why the trip?

Asher Jones
Asher Jones

frank, do you still have hope?

William Cruz
William Cruz

The virus has no cure. The only way to stop it is elimination over generations.

Democrats & GOP sabotage.

1) Behind the curtain & on the world stage.

2) How each sex acts in social settings.

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

How much more can psyops be used against the left to undo some of the social engineering? In the past you said it was sort of a lost cause, because they're all mentally damaged some way and are suicidal.

Tyler Fisher
Tyler Fisher

Democrats & GOP sabotage.

nope, he was always working for the hymies. How the fuck can you proclaim to have insider knowledge when you don't even see through the jews right/left paradigm?

Mason Green
Mason Green

Virginia is heavily tied to Texas and California MS13 trade routes .. we'll look there when we are done in CA

Lucas Price
Lucas Price

Ok. But fot it to be avoided it has to be recognized and isolated. People cant count just on outward appearence, like some poisonous animals do.

Anthony Cooper
Anthony Cooper

How many chapters on spine beetles and trannyswapping?

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Missed last night's KB. I guess I'll ask some questions here.

1) Will the countries in Central America go to the NAU or the SAU? Will it be split evenly among the middle?

2) How can one tell if he's a part of the Truman Show? I'm not in it, aren't I?

3) Which colleges are the safest from SJW's? Which have the least amount of girls with the Femin virus?

4) Is there still chance of a nuclear war with Russia? Say, if Trump gets killed, will his replacement immediately send troops into Moscow as a punishment for "hacking our election"? How does one "hack an election" anyway? That makes no sense!

5) Just to clarify, was Seth Rich the definite one who sent the DNC e-mails to Wikileaks [yes or no, none of that vague "look for connections" shit like you always do, no offense]

6) What's the safest place in America to be in case of a nuclear war? I'm assuming somewhere deep in the farmlands of Middle America. Is that where a lot of secret bunkers are hidden?

7) Say the US Spring does not go as planned, and a violent SJW seizes control of the state. What would America look like if that happened? Would it be a 1984-esque dystopia, with Antifa purposing as the Thought-Police, and "We've always been at war with Russia/Trump supporters" be the main narrative?

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

His dad banned his internet use for a while after anons contacted Frank snr and made him aware of his son's madness.

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

What is going on with the Catholic Church right now, is there finally some action being taken to try and clean it out over time?

archive.is/o4uk4

1) I was wonder what specifically happened but if it would identify you that is ok too.

2) So basically what you've talked about in regards to women changing/being changed and men being targeted with things like MGTOW?

William Miller
William Miller

its good to see you back anonymous5, you were absent for quite some time, have a bump gramps

Adam Long
Adam Long

It stops impersonators & troll/shills.

Most can't be saved, some don't want to be saved.

1) Behind the curtain & on the world stage.

2) How each sex acts in social settings.

1) Dealing with different organizations/agencies.

2) Warfare.

Ryan Rodriguez
Ryan Rodriguez

Explain the "resistance force" the left would create after the Right gets fed up with them.

Lucas Martin
Lucas Martin

Is this related to spirituality and ascension?

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

How each sex acts in social settings.
They keep pushing the dominate female/submissive male in so many settings, just next time your watching a male and female interacting on TV/movies/vidya/anything, ask your self what you would do in that situation, or switch the genders and see how you feel about their actions. you'll find that swiching genders in each part to be eye opening.

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Global Liberation Army

Jose Miller
Jose Miller

This is interesting. Eagle, Alerion, Quezecotyl, Garuda, etc.

Gabriel Evans
Gabriel Evans

Most can't be saved, some don't want to be saved.

Then what is left to do?

Liam Mitchell
Liam Mitchell

You. I've been waiting for you.

The Red Brick has left the White Turkey.
I have the package.

You know where to find me.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

Treat it like any other bioweapon/virus outbreak.

1) Possibly split.

2) TS is mostly celebs/Hollywood.

3) That would require observation at this point.

4) Always a chance, but what the EU has been doing with Ukraine & Soros is a problem.

5) Multiple people had access to the DNC emails, not just Seth.

6) Not near any coastlines.

7) It would implode.

I answered your 2 questions here:

Those answers were meant for another person, but they can be applied to yours also.

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Trenches when the time comes.

Notice what you are already seeing with leftist protest networks, MSM support & celebs.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

Hey A5, glad to see you again.

With everything that is going on in the world, I think one lifetime can at best offer you a slice of what is really going on in terms of time.

Is there any credence to reincarnation?
Is regressive hypnotherapy a scam?

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

Feminism is a virus. In order to stop it from spreading & reaching critical levels, the hosts must be eliminated.

1) Genetics & cloning are a way to do it.

2) Don't know.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

Oh and someone was suggesting that it was Jackie that assassinated JFK, any truth to this?

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

hello anon5,i'm always excited when you are around.
1)in many post you warned us about trans-humanists,do this mean that they are one of the most powerfull/on the rise group now?
2)if i'm not mistaken you said that there were trans-humanist before the fall,what stopped them to taking over all humanity?
3)what is the best way to stop the the European caliphate takeover at least in my country?should i just arm myself and kill them?

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

It was Injun Joe & Muff Potter

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

In the past you've said that one major sign of the Femin virus is that a woman has no qualms aborting her own children. What other traits could you look out for? If women are naturally more inclined to be liberal is it normal to expect some who are fine to say they support leftist ideals, but not actually live them when push comes to shove?

Asking because where I live there isn't much in the way of good breeding stock it seems.

Will spreading /HTG/ info to break up trafficking networks blunt these leftist groups enough to neutralize them as a threat?

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

,i'm always excited when you are around.
That's because you want the D

Liam Peterson
Liam Peterson

So, basically we're fucked, and just have to sit here and wait until society collapses. Is that right?

What role does the NFL protests play? I feel like they are all scripted, and Trump is trying to bring those things to light.

Matthew Perez
Matthew Perez

Define "implode". You always say that, but never get into more clarity. Would America be gone/destroyed in the course of a few weeks? Did I just answer my own question?

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

Bread and Circuses.

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

What do you think of the Humanity Party?

Cameron Evans
Cameron Evans

Don't feel so bad, leaf. I'm sure there are top-secret bunkers hidden in upstate Canada in which you can hide in.

And for the football part, I think it's a publicity stunt [did you see how much attention this is getting?]

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

Is that a star of David?

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Logo looks like a star of remphan

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

1) Yes, because of where technology is projected to go.

2) Resources, numbers and support.

3) Human anatomy.

1) Notice how feminists change their appearances overtime, but always keep a similar look between them.

2) It will have an effect on them, especially if you consider DNC involvement.

1) Some do, some don't.

2) B & C(bread & circuses), along with social engineering.

Ayden Campbell
Ayden Campbell

Just stopping in to say Anon5 is a faggot. Anyone who believes his bullshit needs to lurk more.

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Shills have been assaulting the KB Threads since 6/2.

Robert Walker
Robert Walker

Always read the thread archives, a wide variety of topics have been talked about.

Jeremiah Cook
Jeremiah Cook

Just stopping in to say Anon5 said nothing wrong. Anyone who disbelieves his research needs to lurk more.

Leo Gomez
Leo Gomez

What does the alphabet of the Old records looks like? Pictograms, phonetic etc.? Are some present or past earth aphabets based on it? If yes, which ones?

Leo Scott
Leo Scott

What is the significance of the shills targeting you? I've never seen any individual get so much incoming on 4channel

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Fred, please respond. What about the Humanity Party?

Anthony Bell
Anthony Bell

the shills exist in the first place because of the legendary heroes who laid the path that Anon5 walks.

Gabriel Ross
Gabriel Ross

jews only lead this movement,
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
but there're many brainwashed "useful idiots" among them

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

when push comes to shove in a civil war scenario in The West, they will kill alot of people immediately.(The Left has kill/hit lists that are circulating around the networks/organizations they have.)
implying the right doesn't know who to eliminate in the opening HOURS to cripple them

Michael Turner
Michael Turner

Hey Anon5, glad to see you're still with us.
3) Human anatomy.
This isn't the first time you've used this specific answer. Can you elaborate?

Jayden Sanchez
Jayden Sanchez

see

Nolan Scott
Nolan Scott

If you haven't noticed they have been hitting all threads like this with possible insiders(obvious LARP or not). I think they really are afraid that any one of them might just give us GPS coordinates to where the bodies are buried.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Just tried to upload tha picture but is to large.

Answer please?

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

Dumpin a link to some research I saw on CIA connections to far right figures. Not sure if it's all verified just thought others might like to have a look at it:

imgur.com/a/OI8vG

1) Ah so their style etc. Was the hipster look pushed to try and normalize leftists to people and help them blend in better?

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

Yeah see this is how I know you're a complete larping faggot.

Claiming feminism is a literal disease? It does not deal with cells and things in the body. It is psychological, it is a thought, it is a way of thinking. Can you say the way they think is cancerous? Yes. But feminism is not a disease caused by bacteria or a virus in the body. Absolute fucking lunacy.

It is an ideology created by the kikes, fuck off with your lies.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

so you believe THIS?

Carson Flores
Carson Flores

Learn where it hurts the most. Where does the most blood flows. What are joints. Stuff like that. Not only for offence but for defence too.

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

They target the KB threads so much because I'm not a LARP.

Understanding it will help you in battle & in helping others in situations.

1) Yep.

It's a virus/bioweapon.

/HTG/'s research/investigation methods are going to help anti-trafficking/pedo groups going forward.

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

I just ate some spaghetti and my farts smell like spaghetti. Is there a connection?

Jose Martin
Jose Martin

I'm not a LARP.
You are one small step away from throwing your own faeces at the moon before killing yourself

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kSlvTGWGWF8

This is all the knowledge mankind needs

Samurai of the world must unite to save humanity from slavery

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

faeces
feces*

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

One last question about women - can I untrain the social engineering out of one or is it better to just go look for a traditional girl at a church?

Re: the anatomy comment and battle, do you mean understanding it so you inflict maximum damage on enemies?

Blake Howard
Blake Howard

When the left starts its civil war; in order to counter it is a group effort resistance better, or many many lone actors doing what has to be done to them better?

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

This one please?

Also, are drones used for trafficking?

Owen Collins
Owen Collins

1) Depends on your area,ability & selection.

2) Yes.

Both.

Leo Clark
Leo Clark

how do we stop the caliphate
human anatomy

pls elaborate

Hudson Moore
Hudson Moore

How does I find a nice gurl, Fraaaank
One virgin asking another, what a sad fuck

Dominic Brown
Dominic Brown

c'mon senpai5, let me join you. I want to help.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

Time takes a cigarette...

Leo Martin
Leo Martin

Oh great now you're ciclejerking. Not enough general topics ?
All your "knowledge bombs" mean shit, I hope you know that. Especially since drop them in this particular place that has virtually zero influence but spammin the internet with pictures.

Do you want to know the actual problems ? The real knowledge bomb is that Western society abandoned God and the Holy Church and we adopted a highly a-natural monetary system. Maybe because of your shady globalists, maybe because of something entirely different.
But the main cause is and will ever be the abandonment of God, replacing him or giving him the meaning of human rights, money, short term gratification and the like.
Replacing Him with the global monetary system that we run and feed every sinlge day, every single minute of the day.

So if you want to spark change. If you want to provoke a shift in mindsets, stop wasting your time with this shithole and start to think of ways to bring people closer to God and prevent them from adhering to heresies and blasphemy.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Samurai of the world must defend the normies from their enslavers

Nicholas Adams
Nicholas Adams

So like tight jeans(restricts blood flow in legs) Bright colors(simple mindedness?) thick rimmed glasses(subconsciously the know they perceive things incorrectly and try to fix but can't?/some type of barrier between them and the real world) Irony to the point of meaninglessness. some other hipster traits I can't think of at the moment.

Oh and thanks, as always, for the thread

Look into hypnosis and how it's done (confusion inductions are super common) if you want to be able to point it out to normies/recognize when it's being done.

Noah Davis
Noah Davis

They are used all the time to get drugs, phones etc into prisons, at least in the UK

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Already answered: &

1) Look at some of the older ones.

2) Drones aren't really used yet.

Jacob King
Jacob King

I meant for organs and medical stuff.

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

1) West Coast, not directly in one of the major urban centers. Ability has never been a problem, but your information has caused me to wonder about selection. Looking back at least 75% of my past partners might have had either Femin or at the least, FLD due to BC.

I can recognize when persuasion methods are being done, always useful to watch for and learn about.

Also re: your style question think about how many of them wear black.

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

The Left took over The West a while ago

I call bs on this one. The political spectrum in the US is way off to the right. In part thanks to McCarthyism.

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

So...... boom headshot?

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

No it isn't and you can't provide any proof that it is in anyway a virus. I liked your threads when I stumbled on then months ago when I came back to Sup Forums after quite a long break, but over time and time after time it's always the same shit. You can't provide proof or anything of any of the concepts you talk about and you are so vague it's infuriating. You never give specifics, you can never directly tell someone something. You always say to think about something someway or to think like this, or to read into this or that, you literally never give a good straight answer.

Want me to believe Feminism, which is an ideology, not a virus or biological weapon is actually the latter? Then tell me how it works, who created it, when was it released on the public, why does it affect some women and not others, why does it affect some men and not other others, how does it affect the brain chemically / biologically, how is it released, can you get rid of it, does it wear off after a certain time or does a person have it forever once infected? Other questions I can't think of off the top of my head this second.

Like it's utter bullshit. By your same logic any other ideology, any other way of thinking can be a virus. Am I expected to believe Racism is caused by a virus? How about being National Social, Communist, Anarchists? How about men and women who are sex addicts. is that because of a virus? How about being homosexual or a lesbian? Is that a virus too?

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

I think there might be a fanaticism/ mass hysteria switch elites have learned to switch on or off in humans. Sort of how grasshoppers transform into plagues of locusts.

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

I don't think Left and Right are good political polarities anymore. We've gone quite a ways away from the French Revolution when those terms actually meant something.

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

I think anon5 said black clothing represented the "embrace of death" or something similar. a basic understanding of color theory would help.

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Hate to be corny but the current divisions have more in common with Aeon Flux and the Bregnans/Monicans. I'll leave it up to you to figure out who are the Bregnans and who are the Monicans.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

LOTR is real ancient history

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

Mate it only looks like it skews right to you guys because most of Australia has been pushed so far left. Owning guns and having personal freedoms doesn't make you lean right at all.

Getting caught up in terms that were created to limit perspective isn't advisable either. It's the power structures behind the political spectrums that really matter.

Yea, embracing/celebrating death. Kinda weird when you think about it since black used to only be a color you'd wear to funerals and other somber occasions.

Brody Powell
Brody Powell

they need to move there quickly because time is running up for them

Carter Long
Carter Long

Were there any gardens of Eden on Antarctica at some point? Any human settlements at all?

How do you plan to pass all of your knowledge accumulated over the years?

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Yeah and all their bones, everything they created and owned all just magically disappeared?

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

Are you a fed larping as a natsoc? So fucking assblasted.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

We're assaulting your mental health too

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

1) Consider the land bridge that existed between Antarctica & South America.

2) Still thinking about that, but have a few switches set up.

Oliver Howard
Oliver Howard

Are the glasses you talk about basically something that allows someone to see peoples ahead?

Luke Gutierrez
Luke Gutierrez

Subliminal messages are what they can see.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

you made that up

Jackson Bailey
Jackson Bailey

Bomb status: AKNOWLEDGED

Good redpilling thread OP, today you are no fagòt

Aiden Perry
Aiden Perry

1)that's what I thought about too.
I mean during the Fall.

If Oil isn't made by dead animals and plants, then what is it made of?

Isaiah Flores
Isaiah Flores

How does one contract the femin virus? How can one avoid it? Can men get it?

Is it genetic? Can it be sexually transmitted? Airborne? Is it visible in any shape or form?

I understand you can study someone's appearance and behavior to speculate, but if someone femin virus positive were to pee in a cup, can it be detected like most other viruses can be?

How can there be a cure for cancer and everything else on the planet but not the femin virus?

Josiah Howard
Josiah Howard

I'm gonna assume you believe LOTR is real since you're triggered I had the intelligence to make fun of the notion.

Can't tell me where all their shit went? No? No evidence anywhere on the internet or anything tangible to even allude to something so fucking stupid?

Have fun failing life. I can only imagine what other complete nonsense you believe as truth. Are you gonna tell me all humans are created equal next? That there's more than two genders? Seriously enlighten me with your knowledge.

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Thanks for the KB as usual, see you around A5

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

A5. any comments on Sep 23 now that it has come and gone without incident?

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

Frank your whining to the mods will not save you from frankposters btfoing you all day everyday

Grayson Jackson
Grayson Jackson

LOTR isn't real, only leftists think that fantasy is actually reality. Are you a leftist trying to larp as a natsoc?

There were several terror attacks in Europe and one today (church shooting). And that's not even factoring in other things like cults having rituals etc.

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

Dementia can be caused by slow acting viruses. Brain damage combined with propaganda is possibly a source of ideological bigots. Why are you so angry?

David Kelly
David Kelly

1) It primarily targets women, but men can be effected by it.

2) It's a combination of different things.

3) Possibly.

4) It's more advanced & resistant.

Dates are sometimes pushed to distract.

Dominic Ward
Dominic Ward

Ignored my post because you're a larping faggot.

Come on buddy I'm asking you to prove something and stop being a cock sucking faggot. At least answer my legitimate questions to actually attempt and convince someone it's a virus.

You can't just say it's a virus and offer nothing, not talk about it in detail and expect to convince people that have a shred of intelligence.

The only people you're fooling in this thread is mixed bred mongrels with IQ's below 95.

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

It's sad that a terror attack in europe is no longer news. War Nerd called it violence inflation.

Jason Johnson
Jason Johnson

It's pretty sad but it's also telling because it's become so synonymous with "gang activity" which should honestly all be called terrorism at this point.

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Birth control causing frontal lobe damage/disorder & social engineering accelerates it.

Jack Fisher
Jack Fisher

Assuming you are comfortable and familiar with anatomy

This "virus" it's related to the skulls structure correct?

Luis Ross
Luis Ross

Is it giant creatures' blood?

Liam Garcia
Liam Garcia

It's a combination of different things.

Could you elaborate on this in your Femin Virus KB? Really break it down for us, so we can ROT about it.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

You're the one who replied to the post where I said "Yeah and all their bones, everything they created and owned all just magically disappeared?" Relating to the LOTR post.

Even if you weren't replying to just that post evidently you don't have any brains and have nigger IQ if you can't objectively look back and see how it's absurd for anyone to think feminism is a virus when this nigger can't give any proof or talk about how in anyway it could be.

How much of a stupid fucking nigger are you?
Remember, you're not supposed to be here when you're not even 18 years old. Do your fucking homework it's Sunday and you have school tomorrow you cock sucking child.

Hurr durr people think retarded shit for me and then I get mad when someone questions the legitimacy of someones retarded claim and they don't back it up with any evidence

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

How the fuck do you know its the frontal lobe and not another part of the brain?