The absolute joke germany has become

Other urls found in this thread:

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-09/afd-alice-weidel-asylbewerberin-schwarzarbeit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Lesbian
>The other gal is from Sri Lanka
>"Has kids"
>opposes gay marriage
>worked at Goldman Sachs

really makes me think
far-right my ass

what

can someone make this into meaning ?

National Globalism will be the next big political fad for some decades.

>Weidel was born and educated in West Germany, and after college, she lived in China for a year, working at Bank of China, and learned Chinese. Following a stint at Goldman Sachs in Frankfurt, she completed her doctorate in economics with a scholarship from the Christian Democrats’ foundation, the Konrad Adenauer Stiftung. From there she spent time at other way-stations in the private sector, including at Rocket Internet, signing up with the AfD in 2013, the year of its founding.

It's called fascism nigger

>supports far right politics
>gets mad when a far right party wins
this is why no one takes you seriously

we must secure the existence of our race by snatching other people's children.
hail multiculturalism!

what's far right about not wanting to be flooded by the third world?

(((Weidel)))

Isn't it what /pol wishes?

Led by lesbians and faggots. The true right will have no where to turn.

wtf AFD needs to get rid of that bitch

The fact that they, the (((MSM))), are trying to smear and make her look bad Tells me everything I need to know about her

>The AfD’s single-issue target moved when the 2015 refugee crisis broke, during which nearly a million immigrants entered Germany — and Weidel opportunistically moved with the AfD. A person who college friends remember as open-minded and fond of Turkish gastronomy, jumped on the anti-immigrant bandwagon.

do you feel threatened by some internet user saying something is far right? i didn't even imply being far right is bad, but you people are so paranoid, you drive away your own supporters

>yfw this happens in real life?

Alice Weidel Is great. Eat shit.

(((Weidel))) no more needs to be said she's not our girl and is working to destroy us from the inside.

salut, nicușor dan.

She also raises two sons with her Sri Lankan wife. She doesn't even live in Germany, she lives in Switzerland where she also pays taxes.

The face of the alt-right, ladies and gentlecucks.

Commie Nazi Jew Lesbian Banker.

Also, she employed a Syrian refugee.

lmao

One can only dream... One can only dream.

She's the new Leni Riefenstahl

Yeah. It's a joke. This entire nation is a joke. All of the EU is a joke. But the biggest is still, by far, the USA.

Every right wing movement is filled with Goldman Sachs or jews, whether it's in the USA with trump or any other country lmao

Some real movement you guys got going on there, certainly not getting bamboozled once again by jews and special interests or anything like that

>But the biggest is still, by far, the USA.

No, that would still be UK.

Maybe it's time for anarchy

Fuck off Hans you need us more than we need you

We never needed you and I wish you had stayed the fuck out of Europe.

As a gay lefty, I'm grateful your ancestors liberated my country from Nazis.

How can she be a politician in a country she doesn't live in?

>How can she be a politician in a country she doesn't live in?

Neoliberalism always finds a way.

I'm sure you are, Bronstein

I truly am.

>she loved Turkish food in college, how can she not want millions of 3rd world refugees in her country???

The literal state of western media

Guess what, I am not, you leftist, traitorous faggot.

Your agony is gorgeous.

Nice joke but seriously is it not illegal?

>commie Untermensch loves to see his nation and people suffer
What a shock!

I assume she moved back to Germany before she ran.

In Europe, opposing Muslims entering your country on the grounds they will murder you for your sexual preference is considered a far-right opinion.

Your anger is delicious.

Makes sense, once islamic facism takes over germany she'd be one of the first to get their heads cut off by radical islamists while the moderates just watch.

xddddddddd the afd has a lesbian WOMAN at the top, that must mean they are totally good and civil and normal right :)))

because the far right never lies xddddd

Your posts are redundant and dumb.

K.

>likes Turkish food
Wtf, import all of Africa now
>becomes more conservative after leaving liberal education center and actually having to work and pay taxes
REEEEE

>a lesbian WOMAN

As opposed to a lesbian man?

You're right... Germany never needed the West. They never needed the east either. Germany is central Europe and central Europe needs Germany... Like they need a nail in the head.

Germany has been a complete pain in the ass ever since unification. The autistic philosophies of Marx, Nietzche and Hitler were disasters. Quack doctors like Freud wasted our fucking time for decades. All of the stupid shit that has come out of your gay little country, which only exists as a transit way to other more relevant countries, has been a waste of all of our fucking time.

If there were three countries on Earth that I would be okay with not existing, Germany would be up there with China and Saudi Arabia.

You're right... You don't need us because you are all perfectly capable of destroying Europe, repeatedly, all on your own. But it's not about YOU needing US.

It is about US being STUCK with YOU.

i'd tell you to kill yourself but all i have to do is wait for another earthquake

underrated.

There are lots of 'lesbian' men, and its a real problem for actual female lesbians who are now marginalised in all (((LGBT))) spaces by screaming autogynephile trannies.

>tfw when AfD wins 14% of the vote and 88 seats in the Bundestag

>open minded
>wtf how can she even consider anything that's not literal communism, she ate a kebab once

Sauce?

They learned from Ukraine :^)

lol GERMany autismo fantasies

Obergruppenführer Smith did literally nothing wrong

Shes a neoliberal lesbo cunt

makes me ashamed that i had to vote afd for lack of meaningful proper nationalist alternative with realistic chances of getting above 5%

Same thing that happened here

POL is controlled opposition.

(((They))) are staging a coup.

Think about it. The "alt right"

>A group created by obvious and blatant systematic propaganda and discrimination targeted at whites since birth but hugely amplified in the last four years
>which is pushed by every single (((media))) outlet together even at great expense and loss
>making a group of people created by mass experience Who are collesced by Hillary Clinton using a coopted white supremacist name "Altright" who literally used the twin towers being hit by a plane as her logo

>**whose "alt - right" leaders all happen to be Jewish**

>and whose major happenings include a Jewish manifesto out of google
>and a Jewish false flag pol tard who ran over a bunch of Jews and blacks in a modified car and will be killed in custody
>whose president and leader has Jewish family and has filled the government with Jews.
>all while (((they))) are creating labels for themselves such as fake news which we readily adopt, heavily censoring, and creating such obvious and blatant agprop that any sane white man flees or is forced to Brietbart or drudge or the Donald or pol

>**ready made institutions owned by Jews to indoctrinate and radicalize whites to violence**.

>after having infiltrated and taken over every institution of power or cultural gateway.
>they use their two competing pets SJW Antifa and Alt right stormfags to cause chaos and violence
>so that they can declare martial law and institute a dictatorship either under trump or under Obama who will declare trumps government illegitimate.
>either way they win and you all are fucked.

The only way to Win is not to Play.

They have strong divorced wymyn in informal relationships (Petry), Globalist corporate dykes (Weidel), based black guys (Achille Demagbo, pic related) and more, all in prominent positions. The only reason they are somehow right wing is a bunch of people like Gauland. Other than that its "Skeptic community-the party" Making Sargon of Akkad party leader would actually tilt it to the right.

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2017-09/afd-alice-weidel-asylbewerberin-schwarzarbeit

They're not "smearing" her, moron. She literally is a lesbian goldman sachs banker with a Sri Lankan gf and adopted kids. Very 1488 kamerad.

nah, that's just what you think and you're posting your Sup Forums approved collage. We've all got them in our folders mate. Stop projecting

>We've all got them in our folders mate.

Well I guess that settles it then. UK isn't cucked after all.