Presented without comment

Presented without comment

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8uiYELBajc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

powerful

I'm really not particularly interested in this whole controversy, but fuck this guy. This goes way beyond "taking a knee."

I hate the nfl now. So long football.

based

It has now just become who can say "Fuck Drumpf" the hardest.

why do the niggers of niggerball want to piss off their blue collar conservative onlookers. do they understand that without Greg and his wife Edda niggerball would cease to exist and the niggers of niggerball would have nothing.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHahhahah

Holy shit that's looks hilarious and it's even more funny nigger will be praised for it by cucks

Niggers nigging and being enemies of the US.
nothing new there....

Get rid of the Jewish mafia, then we can ship the Africans back to their homeland. Stay focused, gentlemen.

I concur

How many protesting players are black vs other races?

Reminder that this is why a Monarchy is better than a republic.

In a republic, when you criticise the head of government, you also criticise the head of state, which puts your allegiance to the country in question.

In a monarchy, the Head of State and the head of government are two different peopel. Therefore, you can criticise the head of government without your allegiance to your country being called into question.

Almost all the kneelers have been black

Implying he is smart enough to know what his happening around him

It took you shitheads until fucking 2017 to realize niggerball is a scam of a sport. Impressive.

shady can do what he wants. he actually overcame a lot to make it to where he is. plus he did say, "kaepernick is not good enough to be that much of a distraction to his team"

Niggers will literally fight over anything with anyone because they like confrontation and violence. Even if it has nothing to do with them or if it's with people helping them.

>niggerball
How am I supposed to tell niggerball from niggerball?
Is it purely context based, or season based, or what?

That's pretty utilitarian. Instead of taking a knee uselessly for political reasons, or standing there uselessly for some anthem that plays literally every game, he chose the third path and used that time to prepare for the game, which was the whole point of it anyways. Football is not a political game, and this moon cricket realizes it.

God I hate the nfl. I still play fantasy because I get to own and trade niggers though. It’s like nigger Pokémon.

I choose you, boy.

4 more years for the 4D chess playing. Well played, trump, well played.

Niggers can't conceptualize time, therefore they cannot imagine a "future," therefore they cannot imagine consequences.

1st week in college i guess, next week you'll learn that this is not inherent to monarchy and that in some country like france the president is head of state and the prime minister head of gov

Niggerball is football. Apehoop is basketball.

Isn't she a bit young?

Do you have a chart or infographic to prove that?

I think this is the only time I've ever enjoyed watching someone twerk.

She probably has three children already

They have no idea of the sacrifice that people have made (black people included) to have the freedom that we have and if they were to do something like that outside of the US they would either get locked up or killed.

kek, not helping the punctuality stereotype

NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL
NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL NIGGERBALL.

It's from a blog of someone who went to Africa. The particular tribe he lived/worked with had no word or phrase to describe the future or something happening after something else.

It might seem like this dickface is being facetious, but he's not wrong at all. This is painfully true.

wtf I love twerking now

Just turn on the tv and look what the dumbass NFL players are doing.
And then stay tuned for next season, when the NFL is desperate to repair it's image after the massive drop in viewership.

In 2 years we will be getting articles about these "kneelers", and more than one of them will be broke, indebted, and probably in jail. This is the reality of sports stars.

Thanks for clearing that up.

Nice one burguers,keep making these type of retard niggers millionaires

not to mention the countless white people who have gone to africa, basically done their jobs for them to ensure success, then left. As soon as the people showing the nigs how to literally do every last little thing, the nigs went back to living in squalor, as if they couldn't retain the information the white people gave to them.

>Britbongs not knowing who the Speaker of the house is.
Seriously, don't comment on something you don't know Paki boy.

What sort of oppression do African Americans face in our nation? Someone please tell me. Can they not run for president? Can they not be on the Supreme Court? Can they not be millionaire entertainers, CEOs, popular scientists and wealthy sports figures? Do tell.

Black people are only 11% of the population but they commit 54% of the violent crimes. Interracial crimes are mostly committed by black Americans against other groups. Any protest they engage in over rough treatment by policy is a fallacy. They need to take a long hard look at the problems in their own community.

No one is going to remember them by Trumps second term.
Don't like twerking but she's good.

Fucking piece of shit nigger. I'm not an American and even I want him lynched. Subhuman CUNT.

You work at a gas station

we aren't continuing it which i why they are becoming more irrelevant. Eventually the higher ups will be forced to take action because the money dries up.

>we wuz bus drivers n sheeit
>A- Rosa was not the driver
>>>>>WTF YU BE RAYCIST WHITE BOI

funny how they all die broke.

Niggers can't keep ahold of their money. It's perfectly alright if they have money at the current moment. They won't have it for very long. It'll go back into the hands of white jewelry store owners, white BMW-dealership owners, etc.

Can we meme this? During Anthem, pics of niggers:

>around a fire barrel bustin rhymes
>playing dice
>raping white women

>given huge opportunity
>paid millions to do so
>still decide to fuck it up
>disrespects the one thing that allowed you to be what you are

So this... is the power...of a... nigger intellectual...

Intellectual niggers come up with the absolute most creative ways of self-sabotage known to man.

For some reason, no matter how hot the girls is, I am repulsed by twerking.

>Oh noooo he didn't stand with the hand on the heart!!!!
Who cares honestly

soon

>sweden
>unable to comprehend the meaning behind actions or think past the first thought that comes to your brain

i guess that's why your rapes have increased tenfold and nothing is happening about it

the people who realize that motherfuckers died so this nigger could disrespect them care.

In america, you aren't required to care about those sacrifices; but literally everyone else is gonna think you're a piece of shit if you don't.

Niggers have the same avg iq as a white 11 year old. They do not understand.

Has anyone seen the figures? Blacks make up 12 percent of the population yet they make up over 70 percent of the NBA and the NFL.

No wonder people stopped watching.

>swedistani doesn't understand national pride

SHOCKING

dog doing tricks ?

The worst thing about all this is that the radical centrist cucks have hijacked the narrative
>lol u a snowflake lol?? You are offended that they don't stand for the anthem?!?!! Guess SJWs and people with a brain are the same after all
These fucking faggots are the worst, and their narrative is winning for some fucking reason.
Have people forgotten why this is all happening in the first place? These niggers are disrespecting the people who watch sports and the people who pay them because why? Because Michael Brown and fucking Skittle Boy were shot?
That is why they're doing this. These people are going out of their way trying to ruin a business of the people who pay them MILLIONS. These people are earning millions, and instead of being grateful these people are bringing ''muh 40 unarmed blacks got shot by police in a whole year''

Their entire cause is bullshit. Do they even remember why they're doing this? No one is talking about it anymore.
These people aren't there protesting some great injustice committed against them. They're trying to score social justice points by disrupting a business because a few criminals got shot. Jesus fucking Christ.

keep sniffing glue cucktard.

>Enslaved
>Freed but not considered an actual person
>Oppressed by whites
>Legally a second class citizen up until six decades ago
>Still harassed by white police officers afterwards
>More innocent blacks have been killed/jailed by whites than innocent whites
>wtf why won't they stand?!?! this is the most important thing ever!
The constitution is a racist document even Sup Forums realizes this, I don't even know why you whites care if you already hate us.

>all races are the same

Blacks built the fucking usa you retard. Whites couldnt do anything without using other races

All these rich niggers live in hollywood with liberal whites and jews instead with their brothas they claim to care about.

looks fucking retarded

So leave if the country isn't meant for you

because niggers are near-sighted. They don't have the mental capacity to predict how their actions will affect them a month from now

yep like Penn State pedo bear lions did for decades from white head coach, white uni president to the actual white pedo bears.

>More innocent blacks have been killed
Fuck off, retard.
Attacking police officers and robbing stores doesn't make you ''innocent''

>be a member of the NATIONAL Football League
>refuse to do the NATIONAL Anthem
>wonder why everyone is making a big deal about it.

Play in another country if you don't like this one.

>built the usa

using what? their superior grasp of algebra? geometry? their superhuman city-planning abilities? LOL if black people are so good at building shit, then africans would be flying around in hover cars and growing babies in test tube factories.

Last time I checked, africa's top-selling manufactured home is still a mud hut.

If blacks were truly opressed by whites black flight would be a thing.

Blacks would flee to white neighbourhoods, cities, states and countries. But instead poor opressed darkies move to white neighbourhoods and countries.

BASED
POWERFUL

where the salsa, senpai?

Lynch him, now.

If you have any respect of yourselves as Nation.

>Blacks have NEVER EVER been wrongfully accused of a crime!
Are you serious?

They're just currently taking advantage of the situation considering their country have most likely being colonized and subsequently destroyed by white colonist.

lolololol
This doesn't even piss me off anymore, I'm just glad these niggers are putting their disloyalty on display for the entire country to see, and I hope they start pushing for the removal of our Founding Father monuments(it's only a matter of time, they won't stop at the confederate ones). What better way to force the moderate right to embrace nationalism than for niggers to attack American iconography? The political polarization will help the far right grow.

I think these arrogant, big mouthed niggers should stop biting the hand that feeds them. Middle class white men pay their bills.
Why are niggers so retarded?

I meant to say that blacks would flee from white neighbourhoods

I never gave a shit about football. I also never understood how people could have an encyclopedic knowledge of what size of jockstrap the smelly niggers on their favorite team wear but couldn't tell you a single policy of the current president.

>NIGGERBALL AND APE HOOP
>"AMERICAN" SPORTS
>M-MUH SWEDES!!1

WOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

That ass needs to be COLONIZED

>Fuck Trump the Sports League

Of course they don't, they're niggers

> hates the constitution
> hates America
> won't leave

Cuck

If Barron is named heir instead of junior Im on board

That literally makes no sense. If whitey is racist and evil you cannot take advantage of his kindness and lead a better life than in Africa.

Name one destroyed African country ruined by white colonialism

Had lunch with some normies today, and they're pretty upset. They talked about refusing to watch the NFL because of this.

What message are these congo niggers trying to bring across by kneeling for their superior?

fuck that looks ridiculous

Blacks are too stupid to think about where things come from.

They truly believe that if they kill whitey and steal his car the machine will function without white repairmen and that new automobiles will magically appear

I would betray my race for her

Meanwhile this is how an actual black man reacts the the US anthem

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8uiYELBajc

nigger

I can't help but hear brazilians yelling while their stupid monkey music blares in the background while watching this.

BASED BLACK MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE FUCK MY WIFE