Baki

>randomly murders his wife for no reason

What's his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja#Roles
westbound3.proboards.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you just getting there now, or have you read the whole series? If the latter, you should know the answer to this.

Tangentially, I wish we got to see Kuriyagawa fight more.

DUDE
NINJAS
LMAO

>filename
?
Motobe is comparable to a ninja, but he's really not; he doesn't keep to their standards. He suggested that Retsu use a rifle to kill Musashi, and that that's probably the best way to deal with him. He wears an aramid fiber jacket to his fight with Jack. Motobe's overall thing is making the playing field unfair, but his specific beef with Musashi is about the Japanese martial arts. If he finds that he can't beat Musashi with them, I guarantee you he'll pull out an SMG or something.

Where the fug do I find chapter 96?

>he doesn't keep to their standards
?
Ninja is about dirty tactics and hidden weapon, there's no standard to uphold. If there's small gun with silencer in their age, they would use it. Motobe is a modern ninja.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja#Roles

We haven't put it out yet, as far as I know. I think it'll be out tomorrow night, if my schedule is right. sunikkupikku

Can someone explain the whole "memetobe" thing? I don't get it.

What is the new dynamite glove forums addres? I've seen it posted but I can't seem to find it.

Motobe was defeated brutally by yujiro and by a yonizuka in part one, and now apparently he is hot shit.

If he couldn't stand the yonizuka attacks how is he holding vs jacks punches? It's retarded.

What do you mean brutally defeated?

As far as i know motobe always losing easily too easily if you asked me but he never suffered any serious injury from all his lose so far

>yonizuka
Yokozuna, man.

>If he couldn't stand the yonizuka attacks how is he holding vs jacks punches? It's retarded.
He wears armor clothes, obviously. Also, jack is hurt, he can't punch at full strength with a ruined leg.

It's actually pretty logically written and the USA butthurt about big, muscular men being beaten by smaller, muscular men is amusing me very much.

>?

What's not to get?

Wow that is...really fucking retarded

It's a man's love
You just don't get it

well no, I go out with women

It's an accident. Accidents happen when you least expect them. If you'd looked at Yuujiro's face after he killed her, you might have noticed that Itagaki might have actually planned that from the very beginning. This isn't the face of a man who's ecstatic that he killed someone.

Maybe if you read 95, you'd know why he's able to tank the punches to some extent. Also
>nobody but the protagonist can get stronger

westbound3.proboards.com/

It's a really really stupid reason for her to be dead, though.

What's even funny is someone is trying to defend this.

>It's a really really stupid reason for her to be dead, though.
What the fuck are you trying to argue? That she shouldn't have died? Don't you strawman me, faggot.

Not him, but I find it hard to believe that a fighter with incredible motor skills and control over his own body would accidentally kill someone he cared about by hugging too hard.

Just because he can.

Sure it could happen.

Baki has extreme control over his body, completely missed his last punch in his fight with Oliva and slammed through a wall. Shibukawa got tricked with the kettle thing by Yanagi. Doppo managed to survive his fight with Dorian by pure coincidence. Musashi was bested by Retsu because his leg fell off. Katsumi, the perfect karate master, entirely ripped his arm apart because he didn't know his own strength. Yuujiro miscalculated Doppo's strength and got himself moderately fucked up before he went full-Ogre mode in their fight 4 years after he killed Emi. Shit happens in Baki; not everyone is paying 100% attention to what they're doing 100% of the time.

>Motobe's overall thing is making the playing field unfair
>unfair

Nobody who reads Baki would say something like that, the concept of fairness is relegated to official sports like boxing, for grapplers there is no "fair" fight, whatever tool you use it's alright as long as you win, that's essentially the thing of grapplers, using poison, teeth fragments, bombs or whatever was always the pivotal difference between Baki's "world" and sports, only faggots like Strydum cared about that, even Tokugawa is more than willing to screw the rules as long as he can get a good fight, hence the escaped convicts arc or the current one.

Hell, how can you have a fair fight against people like Oliva, Musashi or Yuujiro to begin with, people with imagination swords, shockwave punches and steel muscles are hardly something fair to fight to begin with.

>no one checked these quints

Motobe blocked Mushashi's hand sword shit saying it would of seriously damaged Yujiro....Are we seriously expected to believe that shit?

Motobe is wearing heavy armor, and stopped the attack halfway through the motion. It didn't have nearly the force that it could have had, if it had reached Yuujiro.

Hanma Yujiro beat up a Super Elephant that tanks could damage with his bare hands.
You honestly have no idea how crazy Baki power levels are/get

*couldn't

If anything, I think the best examples of strength in this manga were the car parts near the end of SoO - both Yuujiro and Baki falling 30 stories onto a car virtually unharmed, and when Yuujiro essentially used Baki as a fucking club to smash that one car apart. With the elephant, you don't really get the idea of how hard it is to "break" its body. With the car and with Baki, on the hand...