No respectable man should ever be seen in a T-shirt. When did the T-shirt trend start and why...

No respectable man should ever be seen in a T-shirt. When did the T-shirt trend start and why? Wearing a Tshirt makes you:
>less attractive
>if logos, a walking ad
>look like a goof
If you are a proper man, don't ever wear T-shirts, especially when you have so many other great clothing options - button-ups, knitwear, oxford shirts, even fuckin POLOS look better. NO MAN OF GREATNESS WEARS A T-SHIRT. I hate how every movement starts selling Tshirts with their slogan on them, it makes me puke. RESIST BIG-T-SHIRT

Vladimir furiously types this out, in his finest Adidas tracksuit.

Asians evolved out of the sea.

i am wearing black pants and white oxford shirt

everybody looks worse with a t-shirt on

They're comfortable, and you wouldn't want to walk around in anything else when it's 95 out with high humidity.

black tracksuit pants*

Tees are fine but only when paired with other things. Even then they're iffy though since most tees are either "sarcastic" (see: fucking stupid) or billboards.

I ordered this, arrives on Tuesday.

Will wear it around Reading, UK. Doubt much will happen, I just saw the "you're not getting my name, you're getting a fuck you" girl wearing it and wanted one.

yes I would want to walk around in something else - short sleeved shirt, I would even prefer a Hawaiian style shirt to a disgusting t-shirt.

show tits plz

... I bought the mens version for a reason

a thread died for this

Meh, they're fine if you aren't leaving your house, if you're training or painting or doing manual labour.

But I wouldn't wear one to work. Truly, I long for the days when people dressed up if they went out in public - way too much trashy people being trashy in the open.

they are also fine with a nice coat since that covers the worst part of the t-shirt - the arms.

Sure, they are good for padding under shirts as well when it's fucking cold

>When did the T-shirt trend start and why?

Zuckerberg. The t-shirt, jean and sneaker wearing perpetual teenager.

>When did the T-shirt trend start and why?
1951. Marlon brando. A Street Car Named Desire. Pussy juice flowed in the theaters that night.

worth a try...

the average thread on pol is shit, this is not a meta thread (only one allowed) so i will not discuss that any longer.
T-shirt makes you appear more fat, more feminine and uglier. there is never a time for a t-shirt - maybe when sport, but it should be skin tight and not a cotton or polyester one.
Do yourself a favor, don't wear t-shirt, they didn't exist 60 years ago (at least not as a normal thing to wear without anything else)

False.
The T-shirt was invented in 1913.

>approves

and it wasn't worn like ti is today - it was used as an undershirt and wearing it alone would be seen as socially weird (because it looks not good)

Wearing something like is fine. It's fitted, simple, not baggy, and to the point.
What you should be avoiding are the niggers who wear XXXL shirts like they're dresses, or any sort of graphic tee.

it was only popularized by the Jews in Hollywood later on - they recognized that they get advertisement space on shirt with "designs", make tons of them, sell even more by portraying them as "cool", all while making people look dumpy

it's conveniant I don't like to stand out
>black pants and white oxford shirt
lmao with these colours you can wear anything you'll look like shit anyway

By 1955 it had become acceptable.
Pic related. What you think you'll look like in a t-shirt.

>button-ups, knitwear, oxford shirts, even fuckin POLOS

Yes, wear this if you want to look like a tryhard. Wear a t-shirt if you wantn to look like a man who doesn't give af.

not all of us work in offices you fag

>wears a button down shirt, polyester slacks and loafers to a construction site

yeah ok fag 2

dat cameltoe

I take tshirts and cut the sleeves off.

some of us have to look professional
for our jobs

yeah, a man who doesn't give a fuck about himself, his values or anything really. and edgy atheist nihilist "nothing matters" bro.
look at pic, they don't either and they are not clothed like retard manbabies
google any picture before 1950s construction site, or even farmer and look at their clothing.

I've always just worn plaid button-ups.

Same but only with my older shirts, makes for good workout apparel.

PRIME MINISTER SADIQ KHAN

It's Sunday leaf

also, let me add - the t-shirt became popular as casual wear in the 50s when:
>"several companies based in Miami, Florida, started to decorate T-shirts with different resort names and various characters. The first company was Tropix Togs, under founder Sam Kantor, in Miami. They were the original licensee for Walt Disney characters in 1976 including Mickey Mouse and Davy Crockett. Later, other companies expanded into the T-shirt printing business, including Sherry Manufacturing Company, also based in Miami. Sherry, started in 1948 by its owner and founder Quinton Sandler as a screen print scarf business, evolved into one of the largest screen printed resort and licensed apparel companies in the United States."
T-shirts make money and look awful. Don't buy into the propaganda and wear something presentable

what about a sweat and semen-stained wife-beater

You're right, T-shirts in public are for people who have no self-respect.

>Sam Kantor
>Quinton Sandler
both Jews and they effectively started the T-shirt printing and wide-spread selling buisness.
(sry for multiple posts, forgot to add it before)

On an unrelated note, in Britain we have a subsection of Boomer women who dress like the equivalent of slobby young men in T-Shirts.

>Wind Breaker
>Jogging pants or badly fitting jeans
>Terrible sweaters
>Cheap and nasty 90's style sneakers
>Dyke haircut
>All in the most horrible combination of bright fluorescents and pastel greyish/brown colours

It's basically a uniform for ageing Feminists who have given up on their appearance. They drag their cuckholded husbands behind them like scolded dogs.

I am filled with hatred whenever I see them.

what about band shirts? whats the point of an advert if it falls on deaf nigger ears?

they're even worse, don't pay money to be an ad

i agree, fellow gentlesir

i always don my finest tuxedo when going to the beach

what if they don't make music anymore and i really like them?

If it isn't snowing I wear shorts and a t-shirt. Molon Labe bitch, I wear what I want.

>tfw looked down on by the Sand Nigs/Nigs/Nips for wearing respectable and suitable clothing and not (((Fashionable))) social status billboard cloth

The self respecting man should be looking down on these ShabbosGoy!

I see fellow Italians visit this thread. Nice.

Then you're one of these faggs posting "I'm 18 and still listening to X in 2017". Keep your tastes to yourself, there is no point in letting everyone know what your interests in life are. You're no better than any nigger wearing his football/muricans "football"/basketball jersey.

>most of us live off neetbux
Fixed

If we were all blacks then why is cum white

>I would even prefer a Hawaiian style shirt
You really aren't helping your case here, you know?