Where can I find the English translation of the Yugioh manga to download or read online...

Where can I find the English translation of the Yugioh manga to download or read online? Shipping to my part of the world is basically hell and the bootlegs I've seen are unreadable.

Help a guy out, Sup Forums.

Posted in /wsr/ earlier today but it's not in the archive or catalog, so I can only assume it was deleted and I dunno why since asking for torrents and downloads of licensed stuff happens all the time.

Figured I'd ask here instead after that, because I didn't get any reason given for the deletion.

I just saw it the other day. Let me try to find it. If not, I have it and can possibly upload it.

That'd be amazing, I'd be grateful as hell.

I remember where I saw it. There's a torrent site for manga and anime called bakabt. You have to have an account to search their site, so here's a link to it. You should still be able to download it. bakabt.me/torrent/168339/yu-gi-oh

Quality is a little all over the place (pretty sure this is the same set I have that's been floating around for a couple years) but it's all at the very least readable.

Here's a good scanlation page

Here's a shitty scanlation page. There are a few chapters like this, but not a ton. This is some real Yugioh internet fandom history, right here

There are also some scans of the official english release here and there. Some come from Shonen Jump so they have their color pages too.

Well I'll download it and give it a shot, cheers. Honestly surprised there's not a complete dump of the official Viz release, but this can't be any worse than the Jenniah/Janime "translations".

Yeah, I'm surprised by that as well. I just found that site myself and was surprised by all the official releases they had, that I read shitty scanlations of as a kid. But not this one, unfortunately.

Some of the chapters in that torrent are the shitty Jenniah/Janime scans though like

There is quite a bit of Viz in there too, of varying quality

Yeah, the whole Yugi vs Possessed Jou and Rishid/Jou Mai/Malik duels are just skullfuckingly awful. I don't understand how sites haven't updated those chapters yet.

More Viz

I'm having fun looking through all this again, I haven't read this series in a long time

Part of that stuff is Viz, but a lot of it is the Janime scans for the Jou fight and Jenniah scans for the later Battle City chapters

Monster World was a legit amazing arc, so good with Yugi literally rigging his rolls to fight Bakura's cheating.

Well fuck, the Jenniyah scans of BC were what drove me to look for a download. They are so shit.

And Jenniyah scans for comparison. Pretty sure they were the first effort to scanlate Yugioh. They'd get scans of the chapters as they were originally printed in Weekly Shonen Jump in Japan and were posted in "english" relatively quickly (for back then) after their release. I still give them credit for what they were, even if they are garbage quality

They are indeed, but as far as know they're the all that exists online of those chapters

I loved that arc, definitely a highlight of the series. It's a shame it was the last game they played before shifting to almost exclusively Duel Monsters.

I enjoyed the manga DDM a lot for that reason. It was a nice break from Magic & Wizards. I wasn't a huge fan of a lot of the little one-chapter Games early on, but more varied multi-chapter arcs revolving around more games would have been really good, I think.