Overlord Anime: Can CZ transform into badass form?

What's her badass form, the Neo Czeong?

Czechs are already badass.

can CZ make babies?

No, she's an automaton.

Combination is the dream of all young Girls.

I know I have heard that before but I can't remember where, fuck

So what do you guys think will happen when entoma and evileye inevitably fight again?

She can't possibly job again right?

EE will be beheaded by albedo i am sure of it, and entoma can rip her voice out

>i'm sure she's not going to job against someone that has a hard counter against her specie!
I like Entoma but come on, man.

Hey man, she's had prep time.

I wanna se a brutal eating__

This.

what?

Can CZ even have a scene for herself? She was pretty much non existing until now.

She kidnap a penguin

Entoma will find the perfect timing to attack her , no friends will save EE .

It was CZ's PPP episode (7).

And I will buy a Neo Zeong to make a Neo Czeong once a CZ nendo comes out.

Evileye is lower level than her and it's not like she can use the bug spray continuously. It was a close battle with 3 v 1 and Entoma out of most of her summons. Anything could happen in a solo fight.

Good .

CZ would not have lost to the Banana, Full Frontal is a failure.

As much as i am a maido faggot , evileye still has a trump card and more battle experience.
She may even have some shalltear-like rabbit (yes rabbit) form so weak summons would end up as food for her skills.

not like we know exactly, but arent their levels about the same?
entoma only has an edge because of gear

From what I saw, Entoma was completely hosed by Verminbane, but she also ran Evileye, Gagaran and Tia out of all their expendables and she beat the living shit out of the last two before Evileye showed up.

Chair could only feed on summons because of her Spuit Lance, though. Evileye would have a better chance of winning through her negative energy/status effect attacks, but since the Pleiades were already discussing how to beat her up, Enroma might be ready for her next time.

Please, CZ is powerful and beautiful, especially in Neo Czeong form.

No, bugs are still living beings with blood so a vampire can find uses for them.

I think whether Entoma can win would rest on forcing Evileye to use the bug spray on her weaker summons. Not allowing her time to use consumables is also key.

Evileye wouldn't dare to use her trump card in a populated city. I guess where the battle takes place is important. I wonder what kind of vampire traits and abilities she has.

Who's the strongest amongst Pleiades?
Disregard the one behind the scenes and Sebas.

Lupus by stats

I would assume she can use a Vampiric Touch or the equivalent, though just about any spellcaster ought to be able to do that.

I was looking at v6 again and another weakness Entoma has is that all her bug summons resist Evileye's spells with their own stats (which typically suck). So that's another way for Evileye to win.

However, defeating Verminbane might be as simple as as using a magic fan to blow away the vapors, since Verminbane apparently gulps MP.

Lupu is stronkest overall, but CZ has highest P. Atk and Yuri has highest Agility.

So who was the child the Slaine Cardinals were talking about? The one they seemed so concerned about.
Also, they turned up to be pretty nice guys for people who are the top dogs of an edgy racist religious country that spawned someone like Clementine.

ZZ aka Certain Death

I had the feeling it was her. But isn't she a half-elf? Why do the human supremacists give a fuck about half-elves?
Or maybe the anons who told me that were making up bullshit.

They still want to destroy PDL s country though, just they dont have enough power.

She has the blood of at least 1 of the 6 gods in her , and maybe blood of more than a player.

I didn't get the feeling they really want to destroy it, they just want to stay away from it so that they aren't forced to fight him and get fucked.

The human supremacist angle is arguably something they use to motivate their people to work together, at the highest levels they generally act rationally (they don't want to risk MAD by making PDL get off his ass, for instance).

However, their human supremacist policies will bite them in the ass now that the Sorcerous Kingdom is literally next door. Remember that Ainz uses country-slaying abominations as farm equipment for his pioneer villages.

If they are as rational as they seem to be, they will realize submitting to Ainz is the best path.
That's the only way to save their country from absolute destruction and Ainz certainly is the only one with the means to uplift humanity to its next level.
Unless they are doing all of this pro-humanity thing to raise people capable of facing beings such as Ainz (players) like that intermission seemed to imply, in which case the only fate left for them is getting ZZ NTRed out of them and then having Ainz annihilate them.

They wouldn't mind him gone though.

They are rational but they also mention that the citizens of ST aren't. People will demand they do something about monster kingdom and they don't want to admit they're powerless.

They might actually do that once they realize that he's their best bet for survival. The Sorcerous Kingdom announced itself by killing a whole shitload of people and keeping within their borders for several months, they aren't going to just up and roll over to him just like that.

However, once Ainz gets his propaganda machine going, I can see the ST submitting to them as a vassal state. It might be hard to overcome the human supremacist bias, but Ainz already looks like Surshana. If they can sell the people on that angle, it should work.

They can't submit. The populous would never stand to be ruled by an undead. It's the fantasy middle East. Their country is full of fanatics who would rather die a martyr than live.

I thought one of 4GG was undead.

>Edgy racist religious country
And the only reasons humans in the area have any form of sovereignty

They're not good guys but get real here

it's six and yeah, surshana? was

It's 6GG and you're right, but that still doesn't change their aversion to the thought of living under an undead. Even the highest members of ST couldn't imagine living in a city full of undead.

I'm actually cool with them.
I'm just saying that before this Intermission I was expecting Slaine's leaders to be some cliche edgy evil priests who want to purge the world from anything they consider impure, are retardedly evil and are only powerful because of OP items. Instead, they turned up to be pretty rational folks who can even feel legit sadness about a little girl's suffering and have humanity's best interest in mind.
They still aren't good guys, but they are WAY better than what people like Sunlight Scripture dude or Clementine might make you think.

She is an awakened godkin... the elves were also allies until something happened between the two countries

Yeah, the Intermission changed my mind about them. Now I actually feel sorry that Ainz is going to eradicate them from the face of the earth and turn their territory into a monument of what it means to piss Ainz off.

Were you expecting any less
The author loves subverting expectations in that regard
It's like his thing

The whole LN is a about a super OP evil group that aren't actually that bad(?)

they are supremacist dicks, but they are the reason humans are not cattle in this world

what before theocracy was found humans were probably just that, sentient cattle for other species, I guess that is one of the reason kill-anything-not-human thing still remains to this day

maybe 6GGs didn't even want non-human slavery and state sanctioned genocides and etc. But religious ideals are often easily twisted

To be fair, they are.
They have some family vibes going on and most of Nazarick's inhabitants are cool people once they aren't trying to kill you, but Ainz is literally the only thing preventing them for going full genocide on every living being in the world, and even he failed to prevent it completely.

>Sand Field: All: A 5th tier spell. It was created by Evileye and is one of her strongest spells. Sand particles disperses throughout the surroundings. Because it affects one's comrades too, this spell was useless in a group fight. Any opponent within its area would be immobilized, as well as being blinded, silenced and dazed. On top of that, because of Evileye's trump card, the sand is infused with negative energy that would drain life force.
I guess her trump card is some aoe way bigger .

How long till Ainz's "perfect all-knowing god-tier mastermind ruler" facade finally breaks and the Guardians realize he is just someone really afraid of being left alone like them?
I think this story will improve a shitton once poor Ainz doesn't have to fake being Sauron in front of the NPCs and finally goes full bro with them.

>implying Ainz-sama can ever fail a bluff check

Looks like a nuke with a bunch of debuffs.
Like a shittier version of Victim's "Fuck you raid" spell.

So did we completely skip the dinner with the royal family or will we get that later?

Renner: Your god has feet of clay! He is incompetent! He's little more than a commoner!
Demiurge: We know.
Albedo: We have always known.

>POV NPC who wasn't even mentioned till now who has just revealed his whole life and has a positive outlook regarding his future
This dude is so fucking dead.

We'll get it later user be patient we're gonna get more Philip shenanigans too so look foward to that.

>shittier version of Victim's "Fuck you raid" spell
Funny thing is she's even higher level than Victim.
And Yuri totally shat on her trump card.

>NPC
Why the fuck did I put that there?

>NPC
Wut

Yuri and CZ, since undead and constructs are immune to damn near all the status effects and she specializes in status effects.

Probably meant POV character, but seriously, he is so dead it's not even funny.

To be fair, Victim was specifically built to be a living debuff nuke.
It's overspecialization taken to the next level.

They are that bad. And that's the refreshing point sinca almost every other story where MC is a monster or other supposed to be evil guy turns out to be not evil just missunderstood bullshit.
I'm quiet happy that we finally see characters like Demiurge or Albedo as main heroes/heroines.

Being low level also makes him cheap to revive.

If you ask Ainz i am sure he will take care of any problems and upgrade her with a working womb.

Sunlight Scripture is mainly Nigun, hard to really say about the rest of his men. The only faggot among the knights is the captain, as everyone else was basically listening to orders and not getting their jollies off of killing neighbors.

Clementine is hinted to have spilled her real past to the guy she kills but covers it up as a lie, or perhaps put in some partial truth to it. All of her 'lies' in vol 2 line right up with what we know of her brother, and of the current ST, so at least so far, just because she said she lied, doesn't verify it is a lie. Her brother in the WN is capable of summoning 5 fucking Gigante Basilisks, and his title was "One Man Army".

Even Khajit the other member of Zuranon though obviously evil, had a noble goal in mind. He just went about it totally wrong.

If you want the mustache twirling villains from your Saturday morning cartoon, look no further than the beautiful Kingdom of Re-Estize, home of the former Adamantium ranked 6 Arms.

Overlord makes sure to cater to everyone.

I want to test CZ's womb.

>5 Gigant Basilisks
>One Man Army
Damn, what will they call Aura, then?

>Implying his veggies won't save him

I bet you don't even eat a balanced breakfast.

Just make sure it does not end with you being the one fucked instead.

Every level 100 is basically a god to the NW. That's how they saw the 6GG and 8GK as after all.

It's funny how the Kingdom's nobles are literally the shittiest guys in charge in the area.
The Empire is all about having skilled and efficent people in charge and the Theocracy seems to have some nice dudes in powers.
Meanwhile the Kingdom has a king who talks a lot about improving things but in the end doesn't do shit and a nobility that is as rotten as it can get.

Is it okay if I think that Zannack is decent guy and will make a good king if Ainz or Renner don't kill him?

Why did ST want to kill Gazef?

I've read that they didn't like the kingdom because it was very corrupted and exported drugs to the human empire.

Attacking innocent villages to bring out Gazef, to kill the king's strongest man, to invade (?) and get rid of corruption/drug mafia seems like a very roundabount course of action.

He can summon normal basilisks, not the ~level 70 gigant basilisks.

He isn't a bad guy, it's just that Renner is way more capable and intelligent than him and now he lost Raeven, who was the one with the intellect and good ideas.

The guy's not an idiot or incompetant like his brother, he'd probably make a good king.

And that's why they get shat on. They are geographically the most advantageous and most far away from the ST, so naturally they are the least influenced and thereby the easiest to fall to corruption.

Ranpossa III along with Gazef are basically characters built to tell the readers that 'The path to hell is paved with good intentions' which is a truth even in our world.

Gazef was their strongest asset and him plus his soldiers managed to save the kingdom's army 's asses a lot of times.

They wanted the Empire to conquer the Kingdom.
By killing Gazef and having the Empire framed for it, they would make sure that said conquest would take place instead of waiting years for the Kingdom to self-destruct.

There's just no way
However, that would be hilarious. Especially when Albedo, PA, and Demiurge were the only ones who figured it out and made a secret pact to support him because they figured that even if he's a dummy, he's still their dummy.
Like when he ran off to go fight Shalltear and Demi got mad but Albedo was fine with it because he had that talk with her.

Blasphemy! Every mistake is just a part of the great keikaku! No, but honestly they wouldn't really care about it, the loyality isn't bound to be the strongest or wisest, they love him for staying with them

Somehow its TOO obvious, maybe he really has luck who know people like him can be usefull.

Atleast he sees the sorcerer king as favorable not as a threat.

Were Gigant Basilisks level 70? I had assumed they were merely level 40~ given how Evileye could take one. I highly doubt Evileye who had trouble with 2 Pleiades going easy on her (the lowest leveled ones by the way) would have been able to fight a Gigant Basilisk on her own, or with Gagaran who is around 25~ (assuming Gazef is 29).

>CZ make babies

Inb4 she actually made automaton babies.

>Yuri-nee I made some automaton babies. What should I do with them.

>Yuri turns around and see a dozen miniture CZs.

Quite surprising, from the cleaning to the self-depreciation about salary.

Would be a blast to have ainz break into their meeting.

He will most likely be a good king, not just going for it for power. (the power's nice too)

actually, I like watching his struggles and seeing him stressed out on that

I looked it up, on the japanese website, some user claimed to have read they are around level 28. Although it would seem a bit too much if the guy could summon four or five of them.

That´s what I was talking about.
The Guardians need to realize that Ainz is "human", not a god, and Ainz needs to realize that Guardians will keep loving him even if he isn't a living god.

acutally he can summmon the giant basilisks, but they are ~ Level 25+ ( the Level is just a guess of mine)

Kek. Well then.

Zanack is a regular guy. He's just unfortunate enough to be outclassed by everybody around him, but he's sensible enough to actually do as he's told.

Ainz should keep him around because Zanack knows enough realpolitik to not shut out Ainz straight away.

It would be quite touching, though. Plus, once his sarariman skills start paying off, they might respect him for being differently talented than them.

Who knows. It will be very heartwarming.

>This is who I really am. I am sorry.
>There is nothing to be sorry about. Ainz-sama.

oh, that's a pretty good plan then

Are you talking about the Q&A one or the raws? If so then I guess they are just basilisks. I still can't see the Gigante Basilisk could be level 70 though, that would imply Evileye could take something like 15-20 levels higher than her.

How could she have possibly done that if she struggled to 3v1 Entoma? Her highest rank spell was 5th tier.

Zanack is the perfect puppet ruler.
Renner is too intelligent for her own good, though she can be kept in check as long as they can use her love for Climb.

Albedo wouldn't care in the slightest

some might be tad shocked, but they probably be all okay with it as long as he is one of the 41 supreme beings