Question Sup Forums, Is Nanasaki generally not disliked...

Question Sup Forums, Is Nanasaki generally not disliked? Sure people have their favorites but no one really dislikes or hates her right?

Otherwise Amamgami thread with some Ai is Love to start us off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P0FbBXHm72w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

posting best girl

I'll hate her, just for you.

Amagami's except for Sae and maybe Haruka can't be hated.

Ai is the greatest girl of all time

I don't dislike most of the Amagamis.
Exceptions being the piece of shit stalker and Haruka's manchild ways.

every amagami is good
except for SAE

a sensei is fine too.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0FbBXHm72w

>all this sae hate

She's my least favorite tbqh. Sluttiest amagami, most boring personality. Don't dislike her though, because even the worst amagami is better than the best girls on most other shows.

I thought that chubby one is the most hated? I forgot her name

Sae is the most hated. Rihoko gets the most bantz because >fat.

>sluttiest
That would be your pic related. Ai just enjoys swimming and relaxing in private onsens. And you need to know how to prod her as she's the best Amagami to tease.

>Haruka
>slutty
>literally turns down every boy that confesses to her (including Junichi)
>doesn't even slut it up with the girls she pervs over
>tries to set up some perverted situation with her boyfriend just like her japanese animes to force sexytimes, in a private, regular hotel
She actually seems a bit autistic, quite frankly.

Meanwhile, AI:
>teases strange boys sexually
>lap pillow
>seduces her boyfriend to have sex in a warm pond off the side of the road
Haruka is the penultimate amigami slut, but Ai is top slut.

I LOOOOVE YOU
FROM MY HEART
I LOVE YOU FOREVER
WITH YOU

SUKIIIII DA YOOOOO
BOKU NO KOKUHAKUUUU

There's really no reason why it's not the fatass. Be it VN or anime, both elevens and Anons dislike how retarded she can be. She's even worse in the VN.
>muh bantz
>muh random term I can use to say it's "shitposting"

>teases strange boys sexually
If you're referring to the Inago Mask poses and playing on the swings, it was purely fooling around.

She's a caring onee-san who gets embarassed easily and can be a scaredy-cat. Her personality is basically the opposite of slut.

Haruka pretty much wants to be perved on herself and is a natural at teasing everyone she knows. I don't know what's more slutty than that.

Don't forget purposefully wearing the Santa suit two sizes below so she gets to show off her curves. Fucking cocktease.

Why didnt she have route?

>hating Ai

Hey fuck you i liked her.

>hating
>literally says don't dislike

It's funny, there are Anons who liked her and tried the VN, then got put off by how annoying she can be.

Chinks don't deserve good things.

Does VN have english patch?

who made jewnitchy the happiest?
>tsukasa, had a daughter
>lardbitch, didn't even have an end for ss, ignorable
>hair, probably usually has a get together with umehara's family
>sae, probably closest with miya, had a tokusatsu daughter with another kid on the way
>ai, friends with miya, moved in with him, probably okay with lilbro
>haruka, wao, proposed to in front of the whole school, get a hibiki to hang around with(maybe have a threesome)
>risa, liked him before the series, decent relationship with miya, probably would get along with umehara

‌⁠日‌⁠本‌⁠語‌⁠っ‌⁠て‌⁠何‌⁠っ‌⁠す‌⁠か‌⁠兄‌⁠ち‌⁠ゃ‌⁠ん‌⁠

I watched this when the show was already completed and saw the episode guide. I completely skipped her arc because she looked pretty boring and I haven't watched hers yet. Is her story good at least? It's about time I finished Amagami and SS.

?

Dammit i hate being drunk.

It is good and cute