Why do white nationalist cite racial iq differences?

Jews and asians are ahead of them. The flynn effect is closing the gap between whites and blacks IQ differences. Environmental factors has a big enough influence on IQ. There is wide variability within groups of individuals that you cannot reliably predict someones IQ based on race. So what are white nationalists trying to prove?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8cAxmIdfwFo&lc=z220hxshnkyhe3b01acdp430udb4w0mb2z2rq0n3tklw03c010c.1506265855101528
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Flynn_effect_and_the_closing_gap
pastebin.com/QttchH6f
youtube.com/watch?v=Th4I3aJ68wY
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/rodgers1999.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Possible_end_of_progression
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They just want to let out their hatred for blacks somehow.
It's pretty pathetic.

I don't know but I love Asian people

youtube.com/watch?v=8cAxmIdfwFo&lc=z220hxshnkyhe3b01acdp430udb4w0mb2z2rq0n3tklw03c010c.1506265855101528

we wuz psychopaths n shhheeeiiitttt

they overfocus on it to autistic extents because they are obsessed with "redpilling" people but don't realize they just sound like they are compensating. Much of what they consider "redpills" are understood subconciously by most whites, and don't need to be obsessively brought up, it jsut seems like an attempt to boost ones own ego, especially when you consider how pathetic some of them are.

Why do liberals note cite them? They are more than happy to point out higher iq in asians, but thats as far as they go.

Asians are like 3 points higher than whites, blacks are 30 points below whites. Israelis are below whites. It's all about magnitude.

>This many bluepilled responses in under 2 minutes
>Sup Forums
You're making us baiters look bad, please be more subtle next time.

there has been eugenics movements in the past...

Nobody is saying jews aren't smart, they are just detrimental.
Asians are smart in a logical base but lack critical thinking

wide variability my ass. It's not about that every nigger is a retarded animal. It's about that still a significant portion is, while we act like that wasn't a problem.

>The flynn effect is closing the gap between whites and blacks IQ differences.
>Australian education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence#Flynn_effect_and_the_closing_gap

Because they're sick of being told that systemic racism is why blacks are underrepresented in elite professions and colleges.

Why not have "IQ nationalism" instead of white nationalism?

>even though everythign they say is factual
>they are still pathetic

We don't get many iq threads here anymore. But importing low iq's en masse will certainly make it more likely that you will go to jail for mentioning it away from pol.

anyone want my dump of race and IQ books/papers? here are the contents pastebin.com/QttchH6f

Because that's racist, obviously.

very racist towards non jews and asians. Doesn't fit white nationalist agenda

It's weird, no one would think to even seek this data out had it not been for "My Awakening," which I'm pretty much positive not one person on this whole board has actually read other than my own damn self.
Anyway, the obvious flaw with posting this data over and over is the term "Arrests" which is not equivalent to "Convictions" (though there is an obvious correlation - you're going to end up with more convictions from arrests, but you're obviously also going to end up imprisoning more innocent people as well). It can be more-reasonably argued however, particularly in the South, that a police institution with a disproportionately-large interest in procuring free labor from a former-slave caste is highly active, chiefly for the purpose of maintaining an antebellum-era status quo.

In spite of the Flynn effect, the gap has remained the same.

A 2013 analysis of the National Assessment of Educational Progress found that from 1971 to 2008, the size of the black–white IQ gap in the United States decreased from 16.33 to 9.94 IQ points.

It's true that you can't reliably predict someone's IQ based on race. The variance between blacks/whites in aggregate is less than variance among siblings.

Things break down at the tails though. Whites are 30x more likely to be of IQ 125 or greater.

This really isn't anything to gloat about. It leads to all the social trouble we experience. But it's just reality.

Because we have to be constantly lied to and run through mental gymnastics to explain why niggers can't stop being retarded. The Flynn effect has little relevance on racial IQ.

Go listen to the Sam Harris podcast with Charles Murray if you really care and aren't just a shill.

That white over representation is NOT due to discrimination, but rather to hereditary differences.

Already listened to it

>flynn effect

No it hasn't, you're measuring the increase in spics in the USA which have a smaller gap in intelligence between themselves and niggers.

Let me go down the list.

>Jews and Asians are ahead of them
By less than a full standard deviation--"Jews" are a nebulous ethnic group and the testing done in Israel showing their high intelligence involved on the testing of the top 10% of students. A look at aggragate IQs in all Jews shows a far darker and less impressive picture.

>The flynn effect is closing the gap between whites and blacks IQ differences.
Very, very slowly, and the sum total of the entirety of the Flynn Effect has never totaled even one standard deviation--there is also no evidence whatsoever that this effect is permanent and can continue indefinitely. It may have already ended in the developed world.

>Environmental factors has a big enough influence on IQ.
Again, not even a full standard deviation in ANY study ever performed.

>There is wide variability within groups of individuals that you cannot reliably predict someones IQ based on race.
The point of averages is that they become more accurate the larger the sample size becomes. When you're dealing with, say, tens of millions of people, averages hold more true than with small sample sizes, as you have to be aware.

>So what are white nationalists trying to prove?
Allow me a rebuttal. Diversity is bad for society. There's plenty of evidence for this and zero evidence of the contrary. People are more comfortable around their own kind and politics always becomes messy when you have multiple ethnic groups present, as the fucking Austrio-Hungarian Empire and, yes, the United States of America have soundly demonstrated over the last century.

There is no reason for me NOT to hold an interest in MY people, and you don't need to ask me: Just the niggers how they'd feel about abandoning their racial interests, or the Jews. If they're not going to do it, neither am I.

"They" cite that in relation to black crime and overall nigger retardation. Got an argument against that, or are you here to cry?

Autism and butt hurt

>Don't wanna live around shitskins
>Don't give a fuck about their IQ
>Still don't wanna live around shitskins

You can look up the official managed statistics if you want to. If you're still going to negate them from being relevant then I'll opt to go for leftist favourite tactic.
Single cases, feeling catchers.
1/50

2/50

3/50

4/50

chinese iq is a meme tho

9% of blacks voted for Trump, even more are libertarians. I would argue most of them don't give 2 fucks about their 'black identity'. You should lead by example and end your tribalism as have the 10%+ of blacks

5/50

>Why do white nationalist cite racial iq differences?
Because it proves race exists and race matters.

>Jews
So you're saying Jews are a race?

>Jews and asians are ahead of them.
So you're saying the races aren't equal?

> The flynn effect is closing the gap between whites and blacks IQ differences.
So you're saying that blacks are inherently dumber than Whites?

>Environmental factors has a big enough influence on IQ.
So you again admit that the races aren't equal?

>There is wide variability within groups of individuals that you cannot reliably predict someones IQ based on race.
But then how can Jews and Asians be smarter than Whites if you can't reliably predict it?

That race is real and that race matters.

Therefore the White race exists, race is more than skin color and that our race has the right to exist.

The issue is pointing to the quality of the most base unit within the races. The basic white man is at the higher end of blacks, this very low average for blacks means they can't maintain civilisation, they will let the jungle recapture technology and land alike. Whereas the basic idiot white will do vastly better at maintaining a high level of civilisation. The jew IQ thing is flimsy, and asians have a very large population so that averages out to be equal to white iq. We are interested not wasting resources carrying the dead weight of niggers at the cost of advancing society into the galactic spacefaring age. If spend all of our time money and intellectual capital dealing with niggers on their terms we will devolve and miss our opportunity to advance humankind.

>Kid playing with his grandma in the comfort of his frontyard
>get killed
6/10

>appealing to 'muh feels'
Who's the nigger now?

7/50

Niggers are an fucking albatross around our necks.

youtube.com/watch?v=Th4I3aJ68wY

>Austrio-Hungarian Empire
This. Remove every single non-anglo american or half of your nation becomes mexico and the other half a nigger kangdom
t. been there

>There are people who are smarter than you, so I can't be retarded! Checkmate nazis.
Showed them, sport.

It's a refutation of the left's claims that blacks are discriminated against based on race. The left points to academic and economic inequalities as proof of ongoing racism in American society. The racial IQ studies prove this is a false position.

That racial differences exist and they matter.

You will purposely classify facts as inherently flawed or imprecise even though they explain, and have a direct coorelation with the symptoms of sickness in this beautiful nation.
Then it'll be, let me show you why you'll never be equal to a black, let me tell you why you'll never find these pictures of white people.

8/50

I have hope for the American black to recover, but if they cannot I do not think they should stay. I would be willing to support coup of a warlords control of Africa to give them a new place to start over.

9-18/50

>Because it proves race exists and race matters
Yes race does exists.
>so you're saying Jews are a race?
Not sure if they are desu
>So you again admit races aren't equal
well yeah blacks score lower IQ, socioeconomic status tends to play apart in that though
>How can jews and asians be smarter than whites if you can't reliably predict?
You cannot reliably predict INDIVIDUALS

19/50

>You cannot reliably predict INDIVIDUALS
The problem is grouping all whites together too. Why do Jews get a pass as non white when there are equally genetic difference among those you consider white?

Understanding something subconsciously does not mean you fully grasp it consciously and therefore people do need to be "redpilled" on it.

You're point about asians is pretty weak. Poos, chinks, gooks and japs are consistently smarter than whites in real life. And their work ethic is solid and they are absent the entitlement of whites (of either side of the political spectrum).
Whites have some issues, both with the issues that are attributed to (((multiculturalist, pro immigrant, post-racial advocates))), but also with their own culture outside of (((outside influence))). So many western/white supremacists are not very successful when it comes to working and being contributing members of community. Meanwhile, Asia is pretty homogenous and culture remains intact.

They do tend to score better than other whites though...

>Yes race does exists.
And since race exists that validates the White race's right to exist.

>Not sure if they are desu
Yes, they are. Even the Jews themselves say it. Otherwise why would you be comparing a religious group to a racial group?

>well yeah blacks score lower IQ, socioeconomic status tends to play apart in that though
Not according to the Minnesota Trans-Racial Adoption Study.

>You cannot reliably predict INDIVIDUALS
Walk down the street in the middle of the night in inner city Detroit. Whatever you do, don't predict what those individuals will do to you.

>They do tend to score better than other whites though...
And? Are you saying IQ is the be all, end all of human exceptionalism?

Jewish and Asian IQ is greatly overstated. If you included all Asian groups and all Jewish groups their collective score would be lower than all whites. But there are certain ethnic groups with high IQs; Ashkenazi Jews, East Asian, Irish Catholics and Northern Italians, etc. are all well above 100 on average.

The point of bringing up these differences is to show that groups that differ by as much as 15 points are likely to form a societal schism where one group is clearly a detriment to the other. Blacks do poorly in America because they simply can't compete with whites on average. Cities with high black populations are less desirable than cities with high white populations. Blacks commit more crime than whites by a large margin. etc.

Again based on an average clumping whites together by color rather than getting stick markers. There US is one of the first times nanny of these different whites came together in last several hundred years rather than thousands apart.

This is what I'm wanting to get at. When we break down all the "whites" then where do the scores lie.

DNA markers

Well yeah, planned parenthood being a part of it. But liberals only cite asians vs white, they forget to mention everyone else.

>include wetbacks as whites
>suddenly white IQ decreases thus closing the gap between niggers and "whites"
You are a fucking idiot.

I would be more scared walking past a white boy looking like stitches than 99% of black people

Why the fuck does your dumbass post this?

It's fake as fuck.

With all the true, damning things out there to post about niggers, you choose to post a fake ass quote?

>I would be more scared walking past a white boy looking like stitches
That man isn't White, he's a degenerate race traitor.

>than 99% of black people
But blacks are more criminal than Whites.

If you'd rather be among niggers than Whites, why don't you move to Africa?

Yeah stats that include white Hispanics as white is misleading. This is why I don't get why calling anyone white is a thing. There are genetic difference between those with white skin and various levels of success in their spheres of ancestry.

There are some whites that do the "we was kangz" but their heritage is being a roof Thatcher for a Millenia. No doubt skilled in some respect but not on the same level of performance as those with perhaps with a mix of occupational backgrounds, professional soldiers (knights , football
Footman & archers) .

Looking at genetic markers and iq will shed more light for every race rather a sink measuring contest by the lowest common denominators by skin color or arbitrary political grouping.

>I would be more scared walking past a white boy looking like stitches than 99% of black people
Also...

>"hey Sup Forums, look at this one degenerate white person. this proves whites are just as bad as blacks and I would be more comfortable around blacks than I would you evil, racist whites."

statistically you're more likely to get murdered by the average black person than the average white person.

the whole point of this IQ point is to show people that there is an explanation besides oppression for black underachievement, poverty, and crime.

IF black people were equal to white people on average, in terms of intelligence and ability to suppress aggression... they wouldn't have this degree of trouble..

>statistically you're more likely to get murdered by the average black person than the average white person.
But OP would rather be among niggers because he posted a pic of a degenerate "white" person.

Go figure...

I don't think all whites can suppress aggression. Comparing iq to genetic markers will go a long way in understanding what part of"whites" benefit them. The whole grouping makes no sense when considering thousands of years of seriation between various "whites" in history with different levels of success.

flynn effect is BS, methodology was poopy:
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/rodgers1999.pdf have a paper on it

I didn't f*cking say that, nobody said "all" of any group you strawmanning prick.
On average, some races are more prone to aggression, this is linked to average and individual intelligence.

Chill on the aggression (see what I mean) all I said was grouping whites for an interview average doesn't tell us much if anything. Because those groups are only heavily combined in the us in the last 200 years with many white sources not coming in until the last 100 or so.

If the population of whites and Asians were similar I think the distributions would be closer together. Also the basic asian is about as smart as the basic white. I will work circles around poos and most other asians.

Iq average. Fuck autocorrect.

>Greek
>Cuban
>"white"

H'okay then.

When they say Asian are they combining people in Guam to people in Japan? Or India between the north and South?

it doesn't matter if they only started self-segregating as a "white" population in white American neighborhoods 200 years ago or 1 year ago, the present displays a homogeneous "white" association and "culture" that gets along well with itself, the in-group. White neighborhoods, communities. And they exclude "non-whites" based on their experiences with individuals of the out-group.

There is no reason to break down the white group into factions as long as they can associate and breed in friendly exchanges, in the same way there's no reason to break up the black community... there is a shared culture among "whites" and a shared culture among "blacks"

>homogeneous
>Time doesn't matter

Wat?

Calling people white is like taking white out to all the cultures these people came from. They are not the same. And by that definition non segregated blacks should be included in the White averages.

There is a huge benefit in breaking things down to understand what causes success and what leads to failures.

Blacks that didn't segregate start acting white. What's their iq average versus segregated groups versus sub Sahara Africa?

Saying it doesn't matter is disingenuous or you are cherry picking for a political purpose with your meme flag

This is why...

And the Flynn effect has ceased

The difference between Asians and whites is about 4. The difference between whites and blacks is about 20. You're too stupid to realize that.

Because White Nationalists are only competing with niggers to escape the basement of society

Asians and Jews are too above these groups to even play in the same league

Regression toward the mean.

So, we should just put people into college and they will magically get more intelligent, right?

This has some truth to it.

White nationalists are frequently lower tier whites, often rural German Protestants

>Jews and asians are ahead of them
proofs?
will require a study not involving jews and solid evidence of objectively obtained data regarding chinks.

>90% of blacks but their tribe before everything else, but YOU need to change YOUR behavior

Meme flag white Nationalists are a minority that deny their own heritage to group themselves in a fictional white collective.

Witnessed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#Possible_end_of_progression

Nobody gives a fuck how Jewish the press is in Israel or how many niggers cannibalize each other in Africa. I don't care about IQ. Niggers and kikes shouldn't allowed to live amongst our children and it's really that simple. They have an ethnostate and a massive continent all to themselves.

It's upwards of 95%. These nogs and kikes are guests in our nations and have entire areas set aside for their people. Nobody gives a fuck how noggy the nogs are in nogland. Nobody cares if kikes turn men against women in their ethnostate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

To compensate for lack of height, penis size/girth, visible muscle mass, pussy a nig gets the list goes on and on. Bare in mind that IQ racists are probably 110 IQ points or 120 at best. The cited asbergs white and gook geniuses most likely have academic careers or highly paid jobs in finance or tech. The people who are furious about IQ studies most likely are stuck with a good nig level IQ but lacking all the above qualities that make a higher testosteron life of a nig so enjoyable.