I don't get it

I don't get it.

she suck dicks.

Forced bullying.

She's blind and can't tell the difference. She hears a tinkle in her begging bowl and thinks that someone's given her some money, but the dude's just dropped in a worthless ring-pull instead. The guy dropped in a ring pull because he's a asshole.

Then watch the anime, not just a webm.

sucky sucky for dolla

what a dumb bitch

>ring pull

Its a pop-tab you fucking brit.

It's a bounce castle you fag

Moon walk, dummy.

It's a straw-holder.

Even a sighted person could tell the difference in sound.

She's just dumb.

Its a pffsh-shnafph

Its a Bop-show you Fucking fuck

that is clearly an asian penis ring you fag

You mean pop top.

It's just a fucking blind homeless child considered like a monster for being different ! Just go easy on her

>sympathizing with the eyeless monster that pries on your children while living off of your hard-earned money

These are all horrible people for not adopting that little girl. I bet she'd like some clothes that aren't rags, a full belly and a daddy.

She was so innocent that she couldn't even fathom a reason for a person to do that. That's a part of the reason why this scene is sad.

Would it be a crime if I took her home with me? Homeless lolis like homes right?

For you i think it will be, just the way you say it bro

Is it really better to let her live on the street? She'll have a good roof over her head, 3 meals a day and there will be head pats and hand holding everyday.

Well you're taking away her identity as a homeless person so I think that's a crime.

I doubt any of you are old enough to remember pull tab cans. The one on the left is a pull tab (the ring peels the whole tab out of the can, which both then separate from the can) and the right is the pop top where the ring pushes the tab into the can and both stay attached.

who here remembers steel cans you had to punch open with a churchkey?

How old are you?

I remember doing that when Bordens actually sold eggnog in the can and it was the fucking best.

This is a SFW board. Get you disgusting can rape images out of here.

Those 2 guys are anti-tipping. Remember to tip your pizzalolis.

I'm 30 and I've never seen any of those designs before.

What is the customary amount of head petting one should give to a pizzaloli?

She collects can tabs, but the MC thinks she should be doing something more worthwhile so he's pretty mad about people encouraging her.

You're taking advantage of a helpless loli!

I've seen those before but I can't place them. I think it was on tomato juice

She sells can tabs for a living. They're nice guys.

That's mostly a Euro design. Used to buy soda with nothing but those pulloff tabs, was pretty based except if you yanked too hard without a stable grip on the can and it would spill all over your shit.

It is showing you loli's are worthless bottom feeders who deserve nothing.

>a tinkle in her begging bowl
brb gotta pee

i only know of those aluminum foil type pull tabs never seen this

Never have I ever thought that before. This is just genius hahaha.

what's with all the black bullet threads

apparently the pull-tab (or ring pull) carried on in the rest of the world after the Americas went to the pop-top (or sta-tab) for safety and ecological concerns

Not a European design; just a design that European manufacturers never phased out.

It's very contrived writing, trying to get you to feel bad about the scene.

The message is that Kagetane did absolutely nothing wrong.

Don't fucking remind me

This

Remember that this faggot mc let like 10 lolis die because he's a useless piece of shit.

I'm 32 and I have only seen left on tomato sauce cans, never on drinks.

Lolis are worth less the more they are made

Maximum bullying, that's what.

My cousin told me this is an alright movie, he said it was anime but he's probably joking since I doubt they had large hard drives back then.

How do you even play that? I doubt it could fit in a dvd player

>That feel when saw this movie before I was even in Kindergarden.

>large hard drives
That's not what this is.

Shit like this makes me so fucking depressed knowing it happens somewhere.

I know the cuteness, energy level, and attractiveness of the poor character is highly exaggerated, but it's still really saddening.

Do as every healthy human does:
Don't think too much about it.

iktf

i can't watch any anime with remotely sad storylines, and i'm glad they don't go into existential crisis often because I have those too

Lol

>lol
get out.

A sighted person knows what a coin looks like and would be able to properly associate a sound to it

She's fucking blind and has no idea what a coin looks like so she just associates any metal dropping as a coin dropping. How hard was that

>hahaha

>iktf

>Lol

Fucking die.

That's my fetish, so its okay.

I've seen plenty if those pull tabs. If it helps, I live in europe.