Why is he such a crybaby?

Why is he such a crybaby?
He gets to fight freaking giant robots and he is surrounded by hot waifu-tier women.
I swear to god I wanna punch this dude

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FckkZihQUaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you watched the anime?

>muh interaction with other people can be painful

no

fag, fagger, FAGGEST

>Sup Forums in one conversation

>giant robots

I'm OP I don't know who the fuck that guy is lol.

what it calls me the attention about this anime is that, even if some of the characters were cringy and easy to hate (beside the fans overrating it and the almost lame end) it managed to be really enyoable. And the opening and the Ost kicked ass.

>hot waifu-tier women

He's Jesus at the end, or something like that

Nice.

This describes Sup Forums so well I can't stop laughing.

Just seen it, I though everyone was supposed to die at the end but litterally nothing happened.

>job subjects him to routine pain and possibility of dying
>no right way to do this job
>boss is the last person in the world he wants to work for
>women are all crazy

>instrumentality
>nothing happened

Where's that pasta where Gendo expresses his disappointment in Shinji after all the encouragement and pussy he'd thrown at him?

Because he's a motherless 14 year old boy with a distanced father that abandons him and cares less about him than his waifu/daughter clone?

Because he feels all the pain of the EVA as his own and many time is exposed to pain no human under ordinary circumstance would survive, and he still has to risk expose himself to it every time he gets into the cockpit?

Because you yourself have trouble understanding other human beings and thinks Shinji is weak because he doesn't live up to your immature ideal of a hero?

The last one is more an inherent fact of life rather than something only shinji has to deal with.

He is fairly weak though. He's a meek teenager with issues with social interaction.

Asuka is far more well adjusted for the sake of the job than he is on average and she's an arguably worse mess of psychological issues.

>Asuka
>more well adjusted
You are an idiot.

I'm OP and I don't know who posted this thread. I think someone is hacking my account, guys.

I'm OP and i'm a fucking faggot who loves sucking cocks.

I'm not OP, but I can confirm he is a faggot

I just finished watching NGE about 20 minutes ago. What a bizarre and abstract ending, man.

Where do I go from here?
>Death & Rebirth?
>End of Evangelion?

D&R is basically a recap of the series with the first third of EoE. You would miss nothing if you went straight to EoE. Which is what actually happens in 25-26th episode.

Not quite. 25' retcons the events of 25 somewhat by having Asuka stand up and fight when she was originally helpless.

Nah. He should wait a couple days, then watch death and end back to back.

I never really visit Sup Forums, and usually the anons here never give straight answers to my questions. Thanks guys.

because he's a tranny.

Blizzard truly are worthless hacks that only survive these days by making Blizzard (TM) copies of other things.

*tips fedora*

Whenever people mention atheism in the same league as these new wave bullshit things I'm glad I don't live in the US. Atheists are so commonplace here we don't have to deal with being treated like a hipster-cult and nobody cares

Religion is rare among wealthy countries in general. When you're off well, you don't spend a lot of time thinking of how your fate must be controlled by some uncaring entity.
He linked it only because he's shitposting.

Most religious people are de facto atheists anyway. They don't go to church, they don't pray, they don't base their life principles around serving God, they don't follow the Bible, they don't confess, basically nothing that actual religious lifestyles are built around is followed anymore no matter what strong Faith many people might claim to have. Most wouldn't be able to deal with the thought that their loving God would send them to hell without breaking a sweat based on the life they live.

Every thread, until you shave it

Post the edit.

You need to work on your bait.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=FckkZihQUaU

Have you ever read the bible? No one will go to Heaven, except for a bunch of fanatical extremists. There's a reason why most Christians never read the bible, except for passages recommend by their local priests

Life was so much better when there wasn't a single God cornering the afterlife market.
Back when the free market was still real, the Gods actually had to compete and make their offers appealing to you.
Fuck monopolies.

Go fucking figure.