Hunter x Hunter

Who of the spiders is closest beating Hisoka 1v1?

Other urls found in this thread:

buzz-plus.com/article/2016/06/11/hunter-x-hunter-girl/
strawpoll.me/10456690
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Feitan.

Chrollo, duh.

Chrollo. That should be pretty obvious since he literally just did that in the manga.

except Chrollo obviously

Feitan.

But for anyone thinking hisoka will be able to have 1v1 matches is deluded. Chrollo will immediately tell them to group up and stay on guard.

While hisoka still hasn't actually got proper limbs yet he's gonna have a hard time.

I'd be interested in seeing him fight that Machi girl he likes.

>Chrollo will immediately tell them to group up and stay on guard.
Chrollo must first find out Hisoka's on a rampage.

>by the time he's realized Hisoka has been killing spiders, they're all dead
>gets on the boat prepared for Hisoka
>Hisoka doesn't because he knows Chrollo would be prepared
>He doesn't know Pika is there as well
>Pika kills Chrollo during the trip
>Later, Hisoka finds out and hunts Pika down

>Chrollo must first find out Hisoka's on a rampage.

It's not like Hisoka is killing them in secret or anything. Even if Machi isn't able to tell him, he's going to suspect something is wrong once Black Voice and Gallery Fake have disappeared from the book.

are you still unable to understand that Hisoka got a huge powerup after he revived himself? The rubber foot and hand are way better than his previous limbs as demonstrated in the Shalnark page

Can he really keep that nen forever, though? That shit must take mad concentration.

He obviously can with ease. His Nen control is on a completely different level than before

Chrollo will know immediately because the abilities disappeared from the book.

Dumb speed reader.

You seem to be assuming none of the spiders have been getting stronger at all. I mean do you honestly without shitposting think hisoka can take out Feitan,Nobunga and phinks by himself? If this were even possible why was he in the yorknew arc afraid of taking out the 2 people that bodyguard chrollo all the time?

when the fuck did i imply that Hisoka could take out the entire Troupe alone? Especially when they are grouped up. I was responding to the user that said Hisoka was lucking in power because of his missing limbs

>Feitan
I can't wait to see how pissed Phinks and Feitan will be. Especially Feitan because he dislikes Hisoka and was friends with Shalnark.

Machi.

Feitan, but he'd still get killed before he can even use pain packer.

Poor Chrollo is the only top tier fighter in the Ryodan

Feitan would literally teleport behind Hisoka and slash his head off.

>feitan only has the rising sun ability and nothing else for him

Why is this fanbase so cancerous?

There's more than one form of Pain Packer though, you don't know if he has an assrape one with armor that protects him from the shit and blood.

He is weaker without actual limbs and this is a fact.

Sure his nen got stronger but at the end of the day he is only wearing temporary prosthetics. He's dumb as fuck for not letting machi stich him up first.

It's so fucking easy to summon you Ryodanfags, how does it feel your shitty favourite characters are going to die soon?

Unlike many speedreaders (which most are arguably retards), Chrollo likes to read his books.

Well I'm glad he killed off the shit ones.

Now he needs to kill off the vaccum chick and kalluto then I'm good. The rest will gangbang and destroy hisoka and machi will be the one to kill him off like irony.

Or the big boss chrollo comes and styles on him all over again.

and hisoka would just re-attach it with his gum

feitan probably wont fight hisoka anyways

kurapika will deal with him

>Last chapter literally just released and retards don't think every single Nen user from now on won't use LISTEN UP.
As soon as Hisoka kills Feitan, Feitan is gonna LISTEN UP and use Pain Packer Deathx10 and kill everything in the boat. Hunter x Hunter the end.

Its not like he need it outside combat anyways

Aside from Chrollo? Feitan, I guess, though, I suppose Phinx and Nobunaga should have a good chance as well.

As much as people like to wank the Troupe to oblivion, Hisoka would probably rank within their top 3 most powerful members outside of Chrollo,.

That being said, I think Chrollo is and always will be worlds above Hisoka.

>1v1

He can't beat them in groups and they WILL be in groups as ordered by chrollo.

Can't wait till its revealed Illumi is the other spider and then BTFO of hisoka.

That'd be overkill. The clown is outclassed enough as it is.

>Chrollo will know immediately because the abilities disappeared from the book.
Except the last chapter just fucking told us that nen doesn't disappear when the user died you faglord.

Prosthetics that give him huge advantages in battle.

He's right to not trust a bitch that is a part of an group, whose boss he just tried to kill.

Temporary *

I really think people are understimating the samurai.

I think he could give Hisoka major problems.

SOMETIMES. It depends on the user's will, learn to have some reading comprehension.

Why would he need them outside battle. He could summon it whenever he needs to use it.

But it's not weaker than his hand and foot in battle retard.

Animefag here. I finally caught up and what the fuck, they died just like that?

Only Sun and Moon disappear, retard

the fuck are you talking about...?

Yes, and who are you to say that their will/feelings for danchou aren't strong, dumbfuck?

People say that Chrollo would have been beaten if it was just 1v1 but people don't factor in how good he may be as a tactician. For we know he can adapt to different scenarios for a victory.

And who are you to say that shit's confirmed yet?

You're the one who 'confirmed' that Chrollo will lose their abilities in the first place when it's still nor confirmed yet, you shitstain.

Anything else?

Shalnark and Kortopi totally let their guard down once they thought the Hisoka was dead. It makes much more sense for the will of the nen to survive when it is forged with a bit of consideration under immense duress/pressure. Shalnark and Kortopi's fate was too short notice for them to truly come to terms with their situation to forge that will - that's my guess at least.

>people still believe it was 1v1
>people still don't believe Chrollo is the Komugi of battle tactics
>people still believe anything Chrollo said about his abilities and how they work is true

Well, it's happened before, either one can happen. And stop cursing like you're fucking cool or something, you sound like a 12 year old.

>both have disguised themselves twice
>both prioritize their friends over their desires

>Having this much autism

>stop cursing

Cute!

Where else on the internet has there been more HxH posts than minutes for the last month?

I think it was a 1v1 match but these theories are making me confused.

Shal said Hisoka was swarmed by about 200 NON-exploding puppets, no way Chrollo created over 250 or so puppets.

Also, if those 200 had Sun and Moon too, Hisoka would literally be dust by now, if only Kortopi and Shal could use Sun and Moon right?

I want to cum deep inside Illumi's ass.

I want to make Illumi call me daddy.

>people still believe it was 1v1

What is chrollo's ability is again?

Do you think she enjoyed the rubber-rape?

RUBBER AND CUM

Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot? Just go back to >>>/reddit/ if you miss your hugbox so much.

>eyo mah rubbah nen don't make me tell you 2 times rub my heart 'n lungs 'n shit

The translation I read was off the mark.

I would love to see Feitan vs Hisoka

Angry, unstable manlet vs psychotic indulgent clown.

Where can I read the Viz scans?

Killua

Do you think the pedoclown Texture Surprised Machi into Killua before raping her?

Well, two things make me wonder. One, Hisoka's theories/thoughts kept being proven wrong by Chrollo. Is Hisoka that much of a numbskull? And two, Phantom Troupe members tend to fight by themselves (see Chimera Ants) or is Chrollo the exception because he's danchou?

If it really was Kortopi who created the puppets, there's no reason why Chrollo didn't affix Sun and Moon on them. Chrollo would have to touch them anyway, since he needs to use Order Stamp on them.

Tactics and wits.

>chrollo will never play you like a fiddle

>Tactics and wits.
>Got 2 of his comrades killed

buzz-plus.com/article/2016/06/11/hunter-x-hunter-girl/
Female HxH character poll. Top 3 is:
>#1 Bisky
>#2 200th floor usher at Heaven's Arena (check ep 28)
>#3 Machi

Pitou wasn't included

o my rubber nen

>he's going to suspect something is wrong once Black Voice and Gallery Fake have disappeared from the book.

he already gave them back speedreader

>And two, Phantom Troupe members tend to fight by themselves (see Chimera Ants) or is Chrollo the exception because he's danchou?

That is a good counterargument actually, hadn't considered that. But Danchou is a mastermind and doesn't particularly seem to care about fighting so he probably just wanted to get Hisoka off his case.

Also, not sure if anyone has mentioned it but the fact that exactly the members whose abilities were used were at heaven's arena(Including machi, "fishing line") is fishy as fuck

Oops, meant to tag

I was wondering about something but i think i got it sorted out

>why was chrollo holding on to shalnark's phone if the troupe was in the stadium as well
Chrollo was introduced as the kind of leader who only shows up during the start of a mission to give orders to everyone then immediately disappears.

This wasnt a 1v1. It was a mission to kill hisoka and chrollo immediately fucked off on his own when it was completed(taking shalnark's phone with him)

This is supported by the fact that the announcer didnt declare chrollo as the winner. Only that hisoka was dead

>shalnark kortopi and machi were in the location to retrieve hisoka's body and make sure it was dead
>chrollofags still insist it was a 1v1

He didn't get a power up.

Reminder that we have our own poll here with 250 votes already:

strawpoll.me/10456690

No Pitou but alluka, no cheadle.

Also
>Gons great grandmother

"What! Biscuits won the first place of the seat by far. It cute girls usually but, but biscuits become transformed like a tough guy when it comes to the battle mode in earnest, perhaps boys were hugged in such a muscular woman often"

>Shitsoka gets completely BTFO
>The plebeian masses don't want Shitsoka to die, so Togashi throws them a bone by literally bending the verse's rules to accommodate such a weakling staying alive

there has only been one case of this in Bandit's Secret, speedreader-chan

do you even fucking read faggot[\spoiler]?

>No Palm
Shit taste.

>Pitou wasn't included
And we know why.

Dead ants not allowed.

i hope it turned to be so

it will redeem Hisoka new antics

OP said 1v1, not stadium vs 1

Are the Spiders scared?

Most certainly
He also gave her a rubber dick molded after Killua's.

No he didn't. Why are people thinking like this? If having rubber limbs were better they why wouldn't he cut all his fucking limbs?

Yeah, the rubber stuff can be used to his advantage but I'm pretty sure the catch is that he needs to waste nen doing that at all times. It's actually the sam thing Biscuit does, she keeps her young body using nen, but when she actually needs to go all out fighting what happens? She stops doing it. Those rubber limbs for sure take a toll on Hisoka.

Why would they be? They probably don't feel fear.

you must be really autistic and unable to read and understand what you read really.

>verse's rules
you are right here it was stated early (gon and killua met with Phinks)
that nen after death comes from hate-resentment from dying
not from "o my nen listen up "

I don't get what am I supposed to be looking at in the panel with Chrollo's neck.

Post yfw Hisoka fought Chrollo Lucifer, (probably) at least 3 other spiders and well over 200 nen reinforced zombies and the only ones dead are Shalnark and Kortopi.

>Cuckrollo literally can't win any fight unless it's 5v1
>Even then he still can't kill my man Hisoka