CLEARANCE SALE

Everything must go

Special price for
- Christmas cake
- Childhood friend

Any Sawa-chans? check the back

So much worst girl in one image.
I'm impressed.

No thanks. I don't want anything from the worthless loser girl thread.

It's only 1/4 worst girl. The rest are actual best girl.

They're just unwanted and unloved leftovers.

It seems nobody wants them, OP. Just throw them away. They're no good.

Why are the best ones always the ones who have to lose?

Dibs on Kyou.

I'll take one Odagiri.

I'll take her!

I'll take Tessa

I'll take the Nadeko

Sure, I'll have Satone Shichimiya then. Although there are some losers I'd take first if they were available.

I'll take one Esdeath.

What kind of faggot would want a Chidori?

This one's mine.

>Tits
>Blonde
>Starry Eyes

Diamond

Ill take the snake. I could use a new onahole..

Claimed

There is a well used one if you want it

What would marriage with Esdeath be like?

short

I'll take Ayumi. She is neither a childhood friend nor a cake though.

Granted, Chihiro is fucking amazing, but Ayumi was a great girl.

I'll just be taking that Tomoyo you have there.

Alright, gentlemen. I guess I'll highlight some of the leftovers still left in the clearance sale.

Pic related is Used: Fair Condition.
She held hands with a guy that rejected her and tossed her aside for his sister. In her depression after that she sucked and fucked a bunch of otaku men to deal with the pain. She's unfortunately a bit retarded but it's retard moe so it's ok. Still, she's somewhat cute and very usable. Get her now while you still can.

I'd buy a cake

That's just Shinji Ikari in a girls uniform.

Next up is pic related.

Like the previous clearance item, she was rejected for a fake sister and she's a bit on the retarded side. So if you're into that and you missed the chance earlier act now! Rumor has it that she ended up fucking her brother after the rejection, so consider her to be Used: Good condition. Brothers, after all, take good care of their sisters. Be thankful for that. Keep in mind, though, that taking her means stealing her from her onii-chan and that would make you worse than Hitler. Buyer beware!

You know what, fuck it. Take an extra 20% off clearance price on this one. Offer is available for a limited time only so act now!

What would Esdeath's price be?

I'll take this one.

In this market, that's a borderline Christmas cake. Not full on but she's getting there. I don't like to do this but I'll do it just for you. I'll give you Christmas Cake pricing on her.

It's the best I can do, though. I'm not running a charity here. I hope you understand. I have to look out for the business.