Drawfag Thread 1806

Drawfag Thread 1806

second rarfag's files until thread 1799: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn (embed)

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1805

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fqhfpt.jpg
i.imgur.com/ukDzb5L.gif
sta.sh/01n9n362qtko
a.pomf.cat/enbcoc.png
i.imgur.com/hAR2bhM.png
i.imgur.com/AJJfUN6.png
sta.sh/01jbckxpobax
i.imgur.com/f0yiFmk.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting anything with the Chaikas from Chaika and the Biblioprincesses from Dantalian like tea party or reading

The funny thing is that i started drawing her topless only but then i was like "fuck it let's add some ropes". and there you go, hope you like it. Damn i loved doing this.

Requesting colors, please.
Neptune refs: my.mixtape.moe/fqhfpt.jpg
Ryuko Matoi refs:

Oh I wasn't expecting both in one! Very nice, thank you very much!
Also sorry, but is a more surprised face possible for an alternate version?

Requesting futa Rem and Ram holding hands while spitroasting a shota and verbally abusing him.

Catherine, anything rather sexy but on the tasteful side, please.
Can be in a swimsuit of sorts too.

Requesting Mirai Andou in her electric demon mode dressed as Cole MacGrath from inFamous, grinding power lines.

Please don't ever stop

Can you do some loligagging?

You know, now that i see it, she looks more like Sento from amagi brilliant park. The fuck?

Sure, i was thinking on that too, she looks too passive.

Assuming you're still going through these, could you try this one?

It's Miyu Mifune from Idolmaster

was still possible

I'd like Homura wearing a watermelon bikini like Momiji's.

There you go.

The purest and most tender way fits her perfectly, especially when is made in such erotic and nice style like yours. Azusa looks magnificently sexy, thank you so much for this.
I’m glad we finally have you here.

Mayura from Sousei no Onmyouji having issues with her big breasts in the gym outfit.
i.imgur.com/ukDzb5L.gif

>I’m glad we finally have you here
I'm not, he's kind of a cunt.

>he won't draw muh request so I'm gonna shitpost him out of here too

Requesting Seaport-hime lactating through her tight sweater.

Don't talk in third person, it's stupid.

Again really good, tthanks a lot again for drawing it!!

Did you see him drop a request and accuse the requester of being lazy last thread?

Is there any sort of context to this. I know of albedo and ainz but why a cat and dove

Requesting Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away in a awkward Yaoi situation, where Haku is pined up agents a wall and Ashitaka has his hand in Haku's chin, and is about to kiss him.

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

Requesting Galko-chan dressed as R. Mika from the Street Fighter series.

Requesting this lewd boy (in the white dress) doing cute things.

requesting both the Yamai twins with their hair down, possibly messy too

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.
An aged up and bustier Leticia I wouldn't mind.

Forget about him. He's unable to understand i won't take requests for lazyfags anymore. Shit was simple. I was interested on a character so requested some videos or a scene showing her and he replied to me like i should watch the series instead of making him search for a video. Watch an entire series. For a drawing. Whoa!

What an autist.

get off your high horse

Pepipopo here, thanks Reptileye for taking my request, i saw it now

Later i will upload the one i did.

shit, now i need to fap again.

>you will never be a trap that gets pregnant because your futanari childhood friends has been fucking you so hard you start changing in to a girl.

Requesting Rin and Luvia in a position like in the right picture.

The one who said that said it while giving you a video linked to a time stamp of the scene you wanted.
The requester gave you a picture of one of the other scenes and the three episodes the scenes were in.

Requesting an exceptionally helpful shota oiling up May's back on the beach

Come on now. He didn't even posted a pic reference when he requested. And it's me the one with the problem? i'm the one on the horse? nah, i would say it's more like him resting on a pile of shit and me asking him politely to get off from it to have a decent conversation.

I did give a reference. Maybe you didn't see it.

Requesting Homura wearing matching ball-bras

now when you say "exceptionally helpful"..

>comparing someone who politely made a request and recommended an anime to someone wallowing in shit

Yeah, i saw it. And i liked the girl and got interested about her. But then i read your reply here >"You really should just watch the show."

Here is how i felt

>See a guy trying to carry some heavy stuff
>Want to help him
>Me: Could you please grab that end so we both carry it together?
>You: Nah man why don't you just carry it yourself
>mfw

No dude. I'm not interested anymore. But thanks for offering.

It's hard to reach and she's liable to get sunburnt.

Can you not see he's using a trip? Shit you're fucking stupid

>your reply here
You have Anonymize on or something?

Kindly requesting Izayoi Miku giving a tittyfuck in her yellow bikini otherwise something sexy and teasing like it'd be in a gravure shoot.

/r/ing progress on my Ohranger Petitguy request, please!

Nigga stop giving explanations. You don't want to do it anymore, period. That's all.

Requesting Rukia dressed as a pirate, standing next to an Octillery on the deck of a ship, giving it the order to fire

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Trying on clothes with Hatsune Miku, who is making her try on clothing and already is wearing an outfit herself.
And requesting thicker BRS but still with her flatchest

No, let him. It gives me a chuckle.

I felt like I was pretty reasonable about it. I gave a reference when you showed interest. I even described the scenes you asked for, told you what episodes they were in when you asked, and posting a screencap of one of them.
I guess I could have said the name of the show, but it was in the filename of the screencap so...

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

What is a trip?

When you do some bad drugs your mind does some crazy things, packs its bags, and thats called a trip.

Are you for real?

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

Requesting Old Li Shuwen fighting Young Li Shuwen.

Either whatever you name yourself in your posts or the code next to it

Requesting Frenda as a mind-broken little cumdumpster serving her former enemies

Assuming you're still interested

Dang it, forgot the two greater than signs

Well, i'm a fucking retard. I fucked it up. Sorry dude.

Sure, i will take your request then, regardless all that happened. Did some search and now i know about the trip name, what can i say, i'm kind of new and there is some stuff i don't know.

That wasn't your response, some other faggot jumped into our conversation. Again, i apologize. Wll get into it because i really liked the girl.

Requesting Kanbaru sitting on Karen's shoulders like Koyomi did in Nisemonogatari.

any chance of seeing that uncensored?

Yeah, sure. But later on today, i'm resting my arm a bit.

Requesting Papi the Harpy doing a Bath Kick with her big, scary Harpy feet.

No offense taken. Take your time.

Nice

Requesting Panty happily servicing men at a gloryhole.

You've been delivered several times.

As long as people delivery why stop?

Requesting Saya Takagi wearing a Mega Milk shirt

Here's mine

sta.sh/01n9n362qtko

Niiice

Top: Saber (Fate/Zero)
Left: Albedo (Overlord)
Right: Mutsumi Otohime (Love Hina)

Requesting the final hexafusion !

make she blonde, because none of the fusions is blonde

Not OR but that is some very nice work

Requesting a trap personification of a cinema camera, please. It can be a classic one.

Actually this picture i drew it yesterday on my stream on piczel and i made a request to someone to draw it before, Reptileye did it and it love it! he even was on my stream!

requesting Elle in a bikini, at the beach or pool with tanlines
i'd also be fine with any other art

Requesting MILF Shimakaze playing with a shota-trap Rensouhou

Requesting trap Shimakaze rubbing barrels with trap Renshouhou-chan.

He said he'd be up for requests and Reptileye is a good artist so I figured this was a good opportunity. Also
>twice counts as several
I have become an old man

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Muscles can be included.

Reptileye is pretty legit, yeah and not going to lie i'd love a Tamamo by him with or without bondage.

Requesting coloring of my daughteru.

a.pomf.cat/enbcoc.png

>Scary

You and I have very different tastes when it comes to harpy legs

Requesting coloring of my daughteru.

a.pomf.cat/enbcoc.png

>tfw never with your waifu
I wish I could lucid dream.

>That cute longing stare at the giftbox
10/10, this is absolutely perfect drawfriend, thank you very much.

This is a feeling I sadly know all too well.

Requesting Ayame Kajou being spanked on someone's lap for her dirty jokes

I'm sorry my man I didn't think I'd be so busy. I wanted to draw the kitchen as well, but doesn't look like it's happening this within this year.

Here's the super high resolution versions
i.imgur.com/hAR2bhM.png
i.imgur.com/AJJfUN6.png

Updated it a bit!

sta.sh/01jbckxpobax

>shiny rubbery areolae

Effie with black sclera and as a full-dom but with a hint of gentleness, like a succubus.
>wearing cow-print lingerie

Requesting Alice sucking either Saya's or Shizuka-sensei milky tits or both!

i.imgur.com/f0yiFmk.jpg

Requesting Fred in the armor in the painting; it being made sexier (skimpy) or it stripped off and scattered around her on a bed she's lying on, or more like Kamui's from Fire Emblem.

Requesting Wo as an idol or anything cool of her.