Guys I'm hurting

I just broke up with my gf because she stopped respecting me.

>have long term gf for 2 years
>a bit long distance about an hour away
>haven't seen her in a month
>visits me this weekend
>supposed to be fun weekend where we enjoy one another's company
>right off the bat she tells me she doesn't want to do anything we've already done before
>"alright whatever that means..."
>whole weekend is us fighting
>she keeps "accidentally" bringing up her ex
>when I tell her I'm not okay with this and want to know why she keeps doing it she refuses to answer
>when I continue to push she screams at me to shut the hell up
>red flag.jpg
>eventually that situation cools down and the weekend passes
>whole time she is arguing with me about everything, never taking my side or trusting my judgment on things.
>she is leaving and we're discussing highs and lows of the weekend to reflect
>she says she thinks things are disharmonious now because she's trying to fulfill herself more and not letting me make her feel bad
>she doesn't understand why I get defensive when she says this
>as we're leaving I tell her I want to work this out and I see a future with her, she just stares into space and says "yeah"
>hour later I call her and break up

I'm feeling down guys... I think I might have overreacted. Pic related is the girl in question.

Who cares? Eat shit and go to /adv/ if you want to vent you fucking faggot.

If it's meant to be she will come back. Let it go and move on. Time heals all wounds. Don't be a fuckin bitch

Who gives a shit.

jesus christ you're stupid

if you're as much of a drama queen with her as you were when writing this, you really need to calm the fuck down

are you 10? can you not handle your own emotions? she had a bad weekend, big fucking deal you needed to escalate it because you felt disrespected. you're a fuck tard and I have no sympathy

>Up front tells you she won't have sex
>Not sending her away

Don't blame her desu user.

"If you're in that bad of a mood, why'd you come? Just go home and sort yourself out."
Don't call for a couple of days.

user, his GF stop respecting him. Why do you think that could have happened?

A mystery for the ages.

Dump nudes. Also,
>2 years, long term
zozzle. come back when you end a 7 to 10 year relationship.

don't hurt. she probably wanted this. i bet she is seeing tyrone, thats why she was being difficult.

The absolute state of Sup Forums

Don't let them tell you OP doesn't deliver.

user, you enter the world alone and you leave alone. You will meet people that come in and out of your life that both enrich and worsen the journey, but remember that all of them are temporary. Find happiness with oneself.

post ass pic of her OP

we are not your psychologists
also did not read
and sage

If you broke up with her she probably respects you

You seem like a needy high estrogen numale desu senpai

Good luck surviving in this hell

For that, I would just move to be closer to her.

She found someone else and wanted you to break up with her so she could get sympathy and not feel bad about it. Prepare dinner for tonight, go to the gym and hit it hard, run until you can barely walk, eat and pass out.

>long term
>2 years

try again

You did the right thing. Now don't cuck. If you do she will have no respect for you. She is testing you.

Your girlfriend looks like a MTF

>visits you on weekends
>you don't even mention plans to go to church

no fucking wonder shes a whore.

p.s I wouldn't respect you either, heathen.

literally had the same issue with my girlfriend, dumped her and I have never felt better than now, when comparing our two years together.

>cut the bad fruit off at the tree

I think I've isolated your problem op. It's that you're a cuck. She's already been cheating on you, if you don't stick to you're guns you are going to literally be complicit in cuckholdry.

Shes hot but probably has cheated on you multiple times, that's why she doesn't respect you

She was already fucking someone else already.

You just salvaged some dignity, use it to become better.

You did the right thing , should've probably done it sooner.
She's obviously not interested in you anymore and wants to break up but doesn't want to do it herself because that would make her look bad so she played the victim card.

My ass is better than this shit. Good for you OP, you made the right decision. Go BLEACH a bunch of ethnic qts before you settle down and make some white children.

She was on her periods. Or pro'lly fucking a nigger.

lmao that small flat ass, I've seen dogs with better asses

impregnate her and ruin her life

What are your goals right now OP.

You sound like me back when I was working for minimum wage and used my gf as a distraction from how awfully shit life is.

This never works out. Get a path and focus on it hard, a gf is just there for support.
Don't worry about her emotions and how much she respects you and bla bla bla.
Worry about handling your responsibilities and conquering your goals.
If your gf treats you like shit, disown her and find a better one, you don't have time for that.
With that said, if you are manning up and on your path, she will most likely respect you anyway.

Don't get so distracted OP.

gross

Nice. Lack of respect means lack of fidelity, though. Find yourself a nice god-fearing republican Christian woman, and settle down with her. Good luck.

1) She probably cheated on you while you were away which has caused her behaviour change
2) She will cheat on your again now you left
3) If the guy she is fucking will commit to her she will dump you

about a 90% chance this is what's happening

the second I read that she was "bringing up her ex accidentally" I resolved tht you should have broken up with her

it feels bad to be let down by someone, but letting them go is the right thing to do for everyone. be strong OP, you deserve better so long as you seek it out

sounds like you made the right move and saved yourself a ton of unnecessary emotional drama/bullshit. don't second guess your decision it will be ok. if you pulled that 6/10 hoe who doesn't respect you, chances are you can do even better than that. keep your chin up and move on to better things.

i love discussing politics

If you can pull a girl like the once you can do it again. She's clearly thinking about other guys. Next time date a girl who lives where you do. If you're serious about having a future with someone then look for sign of humility and stability in a future mate. If you end up dating another girl who's always talking about her exes and disrespecting you (or if it's happened in the past) then its your fault for dating these hoes.

Don't even think of taking this girl back unless she calls you to apologize (won't happen).

Sounds like a massive bitch

Kek that's what I thought looking at nudes before reading OP's post.

women need a stern hand from time to time.

in other words, it's up to you to man up. she won't man up for you.