EMANUEL KIDEGA SAMSON

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2017/09/emanuel-kidega-samson-burnette-chapel-antioch-tennessee-church-shooter-gunman/
unvis.it/heavy.com/news/2017/09/emanuel-kidega-samson-burnette-chapel-antioch-tennessee-church-shooter-gunman
nationalreview.com/article/449505/police-shootings-black-men-race-not-reason-causal-effect
youtube.com/watch?v=GzaUddim4X4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>from sudan

DELET THIS

absolutely no reason for him to be here

That's one mighty fine lookin' DoctorLawyerAstronautRapper there.

he a gud boi he tryna turn he's life aroun he was going to church for dem progrems sheeeeeeeeit.

We will never know the motive and the media will stop covering this immediately

Muslim?

This the church shooter?

This was a mile down the road from my fucking house!

Sup Forums: See! Black person commits crime! See! SEE!!!

Sup Forums when whites systematically murder African-Americans: ...silence...

Hmmm

Are there a lot of muslims there?

How are whites systematically murdering African-Americans.

>nigs commit crimes and resist arrest
>faggots: zomg systematic shitlord!

(You)

Actually yes. Huge Muslim population in Antioch, TN.

Really niggles my noggles.

this guy was def flame on. sudan, bodybuiled and he has american sniper shirt on in his twitter.

He had the tingle in his asshole, could not get in the military due to his lust of cawks.

If he only tried basketball.

His motive was probably related to Trump. This is Trumps fault for being so divisive. There really ain't no other explanation I'm guessing

>EMANUEL KIDEGA SAMSON
What did he do?

>Sup Forums when whites systematically murder African-Americans: ...silence...

50x more likely to be good to you than a black person

Do you want 100x?

The statistics would actually imply that blacks are systematically killing and raping whites but don't let numbers and facts get in the way of your definitely justified muh oppression narrative there goy.

I wish Whites systematically murdering African Americans. There is only silence because it isn't happening. Cops kill criminals a lot. 2x more White people in fact. We dont irrationally defend the White ones either

Seriously, we'd be cheering if whites were actually doing that.They deserve it and everyone knows it

Not as well as the blacks are doing it, whiteys should ask for advice.

Isn't blm protesting cops killing nigs and not whites killing nigs?

You'd think whites would come up with a better system if that were really the case.

looks like a thug with no respect for authority

He's an immigrant, fuck him.

if they really do matter, why the fuck are you flaming idiots killing other blacks at record levels?!

it makes no god dam sense!

I wonder what is going on. Heavy link said he used to post a lot about being a Christian but hadnt made comment on religion in a while.

Mental issues? Snapped? Depends on what he tells the cops when he can be interviewed.

HE WAS FROM SUDAN

PART OF TRUMP'S TRAVEL BAN

BIG LEAGUE!!!!

SHEIT HE A GUD BOI

heavy.com/news/2017/09/emanuel-kidega-samson-burnette-chapel-antioch-tennessee-church-shooter-gunman/

Archive time
unvis.it/heavy.com/news/2017/09/emanuel-kidega-samson-burnette-chapel-antioch-tennessee-church-shooter-gunman

>nignore thousands of dead blacks and autistically screech about 100 shot by cops

so he looks black?

Cops shoot young black men every day..

CAN'T THINK OF A RHYME THE KIDEGA

Awesome, now compare that to the amount of people that blacks kill and it's a tiny fraction. You can't nignore black crime and start pointing the finger at cops.

>when whites systematically murder African-Americans: ...silence...
On pol sure. That is because it is on every news outlet, and other website nonstop 24/7 making it sound like the end of the world, and a return to pre Civil War America.

To be fair, if whites actually were exterminating blacks Sup Forums would be silent due to jerking off 24/7.

I don't want to exterminate blacks, I just want them to live in Africa. You're making some weird strawman of us being genocidal maniacs.

HHAHHAHAH THE NIGGER COULDN'T EVEN KILL HIMSELF HAHAHAH

>BLACK LIVES MATTER

lol.. Not unless they get off their lazy asses and get a job and stop acting like niggers trashing our cities.

Tire necklace that nigger

One issue is about bad behavior within an ethnic group.

The other issue is about the state abusing its power (1) against people (not all cops are bad but there are people who just shouldn't be cops who are cops) and (2) a minority community that it used to regularly persecute.

We all know what police power is. It shouldn't be abused. It is right to go after that.

The issue is that instead of making this about police abuse, BLM and Kaepernick tried to jump right to indicting all of America. Hard cases make for bad protest politics yet BLM just went headlong. Similarly Trump getting involved made kneeling before the anthem a larger partisan issue.

>systematically
show me the system, explain the ins and outs of this system.

someone once posted to stop killing wh*te peeps...kill there dogs. its the fastest way to a race war. in truth to this

CNN is probably working up that angle as we speak

i wonder if our girl Ann Coulter has tweeted about this

They literally don't though

>niggers commit crimes and resist arrest while police cap their ass
>everyone: well what did you expect?

Hes not dead though. He is in the hospital.

Based subhuman

>nigger kills people then usually gets killed himself
>That damn trump! If only he weren't so raysiss

LESS THAN OTHERS

Abortion

check mate white boi

Can someone explain this? He immigrated two days ago.

"Even the Post itself has noted the relevant data in the past. “In 74 percent of all fatal police shootings, the individuals had already fired shots, brandished a gun or attacked a person with a weapon or their bare hands,” the paper reported in 2015. “Another 16 percent of the shootings came after incidents that did not involve firearms or active attacks but featured other potentially dangerous threats.”

Read more at: nationalreview.com/article/449505/police-shootings-black-men-race-not-reason-causal-effect

>advice
>commits random acts of violence that usually get solved and the niggers go to jail, hence the astounding amount of cage apes

Its interesting how BLM and the media doesn't try and explain how so many blacks make it to jail if police are systematically killing them.

You'd expect no blacks would survive, or you'd expect that no black person who commits a crime with a gun would ever survive. Bust most do.

#TakeTheKnee with the church shooter!

>black
>person

pick one faggot.

imagine my shark

how does he keep getting away with this?

finally tyrone got himself a computer, so how did you manage to steal your new laptop ?

3/5ths

>kill our dogs
Ha now you're just being an idiot. It's like dumbass niggers want white people to get pissed off and ship them back to Shitfrica where they can "protest" in the middle of open air sewers. Please, you couldnt even handle my dog. He's huge and a hell of a lot smarter than any nigger

3/5

Federal funding for planned parent hood, rent control laws, and terrible public schools+resistance to school choice, strong restrictions on gun ownership in dense urban series. It affects everyone, but it is felt acutely by blacks.

As long as we let bad policies stay in place under the guise of good intentions poor people will suffer.

>Democrats are the largest proponents of abortion
So pavement ape, what you're telling know that liberals are systematically killing niggers? Ha they may be more based then we thought

He was a member of the church, so maybe he was going back and forth, not immigrated like the first time.

900 black babies are aborted per DAY

THIS IS THE HERO THAT STOPPED THE CHURCH SHOOTER

>How to get niggs to stop killing niggers?
>remove all the "bad" police
How about something realistic faggot?

PP was explicitly eugenicist. It still is they just wrap it in the language of economics. Better dead than poor.

But in the end its the choice of the people going there. But if it were any other policy negatively affecting blacks disproportionately the left would be howling about disparate impact and bringing injunctions. They know what's up. Their blind spot to differential outcomes, when it comes to guns and abortions, is huge. If a black person had to do even half of what they had to do to get a gun (legally!) in Chicago as they have to do to vote it would be a major scandal and they'd be calling for people's heads (politically)

This guy beat buff kang so bad that nigger shot himself hahaha hahaha let that sink in. Whites dominating pussy niggers. hahaha haha. wow.

>900 a DAY
So again, Democrats and Hillary were in on trying to kill 900 niggers a day? Wtf I think I might be a liberal now. I'll change my flag accordingly

Very unsystematically.

Policies. Reading comprehension is important.

And defunding PP, rent control, and school choice are very plausible policies. It would be a significant improvement to all sorts of behavior. Defund PP and suddenly marriage and remaining married, or just not having children becomes significantly more appealing and that will definitely change things for the best.

HE WAS AN ASPIRING RAPPER

>failed eugenics
>niggers choosing to kill niggers
>systematic rayssissim
I thought it was the Dems killing all the niggs? :(

Guys, why is this not all over the news?

when you're mixed so you can say whatever about blacks and whites and its okay because you're both

pictured with his wives son?

Holding his bulls son. Seriously?

>reading comprehension important
>so is comprehension of cause and effect
>less niggers abort, instead of having 6 kids each they have 12
Yeah that really sounds like policy changes we should get behind

97% of Sudan is....Muslim....

He didn't. We know he attended an American high school in Smyrna, TN. So he's been here for a while, he's 26 or 27 now.

Fuck that, we should want to exterminate most of them and deport the rest by force.

No. That was a new thing. Before PP and widespread access to abortion the rate was lower. You saw similar effects on family break up with the SIME-DIME effects.

>Niggslam
As if they were looking for a way to make colored people (oh sorry, people of color) more insufferable

Do you know if it is a predominantly a white church?

His wife or girlfriend.

wew

The schools are terrible because they contain niggers. So are the neighborhoods.

Planned Parenthood reduces the problem and has no negative effect on shitskins. Breeding what you cannot feed is bad for quality of life, not good.

Fuck off, nigger. Your people used to not slaughter each other over a pair of sneakers, but YOUR culture changed without any White involvement. You chose to be a pestilence.

inb4 shrek'd

>that was a new thing
Niggers having 7 unruly kids? Dude you're losing me wtf are you talking about? I thought libtards were all about killing defenseless fetuses? Ohh only when they're black fetuses

This is the only guy in Tennessee that should have taken a knee today. Those titans don't a shadow of the courage of the church goer that restrained him.

>BLACK LIVES MATTER
Top kek no.

>black
>matter
The toppest of keks