> - Population: 144 million
>Canada:
> - Second largest country on Earth
> - Population: 36 million
>England:
> - Tiny little grain of sand
> -Population: 53 million

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

Canada, listen, I know you're independent from the British Empire and you got your own thing going on. But if you ain't gonna use the fucking land, just give it back please.

Side note: as England (Masters of time and space, disputably the most important country in all of modern history), why the fuck after the disband of the British Empire have we been left with fuck all?

sorry we like to be green

Also, USA, Mr 3rd or 4th largest (China is bigger?). Population size: 323 million. You have 6 times the population of England, yet we are the size of a state. You too, give the fucking land back if you ain't gonna use it.

Seems the only two countries actually doing shit are China and India.

Just put a shit ton of gardens on top of you skyscrapers, easy. I get it's a nice view but progress needs to be made.

It's hard to use it all because all the muskeg swamps make transportation difficult.
It's the same situation in eastern Siberia.

It would be impossible to make actual civilization without any infrastructure in the north, and the cost of said infrastructure is too great

Side note x2:

England population: 53 million
Scotland population: 5 million

I think I know an easy way to prevent scottish independence, Or a great place to dump all the muslims in England.

So you're telling me all this land is useless?

>But if you ain't gonna use the fucking land, just give it back please.
And turn it into the travesty that is Britain? No.

all that fucking land is Crown land, meaning your queen already owns it all.

>94% of BC
>95% of NFL
>95% of MB
>92% of QC

Based Nova Scotia

At least we build farms and shit, not just staring at swamps twiddling our thumbs.

Naaaaa, its the "Canadian royal family" completely different. Also why the fuck isn't your Queen Canadian? Hahaha she's fucking German.

>swamps
nah bud

>Canadian royal family
Queen Elizabeth is our head of state you dumb ass.

It's just too vast. Plenty of forests, resource-rich mountains, and fresh water lakes but no one lives there so why build infrastructure? People just live in the small pockets that actually have arable land.

If you can't understand banter, how the fuck are you expected to build a civilisation.

Imagine if you had a population the size of China working that land. You'd have Mars colonies and shit by now.

You need to get baby making.

>banter
You wouldn't know what banter was if it kicked you in the arse and fucked your sister.

I mean, if you wanna try and develop the arctic and build bridges over all those tiny little lakes that fill the entire north with holes be my guest.

>Doesn't use any of the land or resources they have at their disposal.
>Waists valuable space on products printing instructions in both England and French.
Get it together!

Bet there is lots of tasty fish in there, also just wait for global warming to kick in and the land will be usable, just preemptively start building now.

No, we need the space. We like to put our feet up.

You build roads around the lakes. Geez you leafs sure are stupid.

What about Alaska, do you need Alaska? I'll give you hand full of magic beads for it.

You're confusing us with the previous owners.

more like yellow

All the English countries should make a new empire. like 1984 Oceania. England/USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand. South Africa can be a jr member with heavy restrictions.

>Alaska, Yukon, British Columbia, Oregon, California

Rightful Russian clay.

Y is Australia being let off the hook here?

Sorry England. We're keeping it. We have been forwarding the mail back to ya though.

A thank you would be nice.

I ain't going to no Australia they got spiders, crocodiles, bears and shit protecting the land. FUCK THAT.

test

I will murder you if you send those shitskins to my beautiful highlands. Keep them in your sewer cunt

Ferme donc ta gueule crisse d'anglais sale, bientôt vous allez devoir écrire en arabe.
T'avais juste à envoyer plus de colons au lieu de coloniser burgerland.
La majorité de notre territoire n'est pas habitable.

Yeah. this is why I'm skeptical of the whole "Hey guys, let's go colonize Mars" thing.

Nunavut is 3 times the size of Texas and has 773 times smaller population.

Let's colonize Canada first.

Us Kiwis are still cool. Right mum?

It's my bathroom I'll piss on a tree if I want to. Haven't you ever wanted to rub one off where no one would go and get dinner while your at that?

you'd just destroy it user
Brits hate beauty

fuck off
we're full

why doesn't scotland take in refugees?

Ummmmmmm... were in the middle of doing that ourselves...

Ahahah somethings wrong with your keyboard mate. Do you Anglais amigo?

Mars is gonna be some bullshit
>population: a few hundred
>size: fucking massive
>usable land: fuck all

Honestly mate, you sound a little bit retarded. Are you from one of the Shire counties?

muskeg is just cold swamp

There are too many people here. Sorry, but fuck off friend.

Sorry i think you have us confused with lesser educated people :)

They belong in England, those scum can keep flooding your shit hole country. You practically live in their domain now, foreigner.

what did satan mean by this?

You wanna go deal with spiders? And maybe I am.

No, there literally isn't.

Ne m'associe pas avec les taco, anglocuck.
Reste sur ton ile de merde peuplé de consanguins et de mohamerde.

Beautiful

Bullshit. Have you ever actually been to Vancouver? How about Toronto? It's overly dense and they keep bringing more lesser people here to spend tax dollars that we don't have.

yeah except most of canada is a cold, rocky fucking wasteland

have fun paying $12 for a loaf of bread while living in the fucking tundra

t. someone who has actually lived in the north

What is this ancient text? What does it mean, I am humbled you decided to visit this planet.

Toronto? I don't watch gook movies friend. As for Vancouver just spread out, make the city large, you got the room.

We'll use CO2 emission to heat up the planet enough so we can grow our own wheat on the land. Boom cheap bread.

And the population from what? More Gooks? The birth rate here is like 0.000000000000001]

La langue des personnes qui ont refusés de se faire assimiler par les dents pourris.

Hey limey you couldn't handle the cold anywhere north of Toronto but feel to free to move out to empty old Sangueny and prove me wrong, it's widenopen.

We all know that England is full of human trash