ANYONE NOTICE HOW BLACK PEOPLE LIKE TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION?

Back when i was a jock in high school. Our team had only two black players and they would do a lot of stupid stuff to get attention from white girls at parties and football games. When they would get rejected by white women they would go full ape.

At a party once one of the black players was saying how he was going to hook up with "stacy" and get in them guts. "stacy" ended up hooking up with jose "rico suave". I rubbed it in his face all night and he ended up fighting him lol.

Why do they crave attention?

pic-related

Money money money money!

i just find it odd how black males are 6% of the population yet get crammed into everything. Hispanics are silent though.

MONAY!

Hispanics> Niggers

Underdeveloped frontal lobes.

>jose "rico suave"
BEANED

black women are absolutely hideous, no wonder niggers don't want them.

I was at a club this past july and the DJ played that "despacito" song all the girls went ape shit but i noticed some of the blacks guys talking shit about song.

David Carroll answers this in depth on YouTube and Vimeo.

this. vile sheboons.

Yes. They think they're the center of the Universe, for some reason.

Some are hot

Because we are master alpha race and like to bang white girls. Go masturbate in toilet, shy white boi.

lol blow it out your ass and fuck off

I wish a black guy would popularize protesting Equifax and asking why their elite management aren't all in jail

oh i guess a nigger being shot for stealing a hundred from the gas mart is more important than jews fucking over potentially 54% of the citizenry.

Don't be mad nigga or I'll fuck your baby mama, I know she wants a BBC.

>Why do they crave attention?

Because YOU are a massive beta.

>Some are hot

Not any of the baboons in that pic. Can't even tell anymore if you're trolling or not.

The real issue is why whites tolerate these animals in our society
It should be the white man kicking the nigger out instead of laughing as they harass white women.

Dysfunctional fucking societies we live in

Because they're intellectually immature. They are like grownup teenagers. In most cases, their brain doesn't develop to what we consider an adult brain.

Oy vey! But you can't be racist, goyim. That's even worse than whatever those animals do to you!

They equate it to validation. Somehow they think getting people to look at them after aping out means they must be worth something.

Niggers are all about appearance. They'll drain their savings accounts to put pictures of banknotes spread out on a bad on Instagram and talk about "hustlin", they finance used V6 300Cs and BMW sedans because that's what they think rich white cunts drive, and the whole point of "bling" is that shiny shit must be expensive.

He was right, her video was shit and Beyonce's video held up way better. You can still go back and watch it and get chills while Taylor's video was boring and basic as fuck, typical white girl shit. Which is of course, the only reason she won. God damned white privilege, race war now gas the snow niggers.

Was this the moment that Taylor became /ourgirl/?

>You can still go back and watch it and get chills
Wanna know how I know you're a faggot?