Meta Thread: Unjustly deleted Threads 4

Continuing from which mods auto-saged (again like the first one)

So, why are these kind of issues not allowed to be discussed here?

Cover up regarding our History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/121680633

Occult government
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135381010

Nazi UFOs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235

NASA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595

Plus Ultra
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142643607/

Also I see a lot of threads getting deleted that are about Antarctica, and people getting banned even for replying to those. So what the mods are basically saying with this is:
>origin of UFOs are not related to politics even though they invade pretty much every airspace out there and thus are a possible threat to (inter)national security.
>A civilization that may or may not be hostile to us being kept secret from us by the powers that be isnt either
>nor is the cover up regarding our true history.
>also the president being member of a secret society is not a political issue.
>also forget the meaning behind symbols those use that rule you as well as their believes
Regardless of what you believe, it should be allowed to discuss as their are definitely political implications in those. There is another issue that (((they))) dont want you to discuss and even made it illegal in certain countries to deny the official narrative. You know which it is I bet.

On the other hand Threads like in pic related and Self Improvement General all are political, amiright?

Also post other threads that got deleted unjustly.

Threadly reminder to bring back original flags!

Bump.

Not enough anons using x and bantz, thats all it is no conspiracy.

Ban the mods now

reminder to remove flags

Fuck off

inb4 autosage

test

Welp, it's on autosage. The thread isn't against the rules, so I wish the mods would at least justify autosaging it.

>two meta threads
WTF?
You know the rules are to only have one at a time right?

which one to prune?

>y not both?

This. OP should have waited.

The other was put on autosage, and this one as well. I'll try to make a more unbiased one once both are dead, unjust bans should be dealt with using the appeal function.

metathreads are now off topic guys
also autosaged again it seems

one was autosaged and on page 8/9

How can Hiro say they're allowed, and suddenly people get banned for making them? I wish they never had pussied out and deleted /q/

yeah. you make a new one. i went through the last 3

holy fuck, really?

Wait until this thread is dead first, at least. Follow the rule in OP's image and then autosage is not justified.

Naturally. The Zog Machine never slows down, until they're oven-baked. Also, remember that there is a Feedback link at the bottom of the page to vent complaints about the Kike mods and their Kikery. Though, it'll just go to some other Kike and nothing will really change, but you'll feel "PRODUCTIVE"! The only answer is genocide, Hitler knew that.

That was during the week long period when hiro was taking """""feedback"""" on each board, a year or so ago.
But retards use it to shitpost now, like whenever some shit thread gets deleted people use this meta excuse to bitch about it and stir even more shit. As if Sup Forums wasn't already flooded with enough garbage.

AND the other thread is archived? What the fuuuuck.

mods plznob&

Seriously mods, why do this?

I wouldn't want to risk a ban, I'm not in charge of my dorm's internet, so I'm not sure if I'm able to wiggle my way out if I get b&. Either way, the mods have obviously gotten the message of this thread if they've read it and put it on autosage twice, so I don't really see a need to make a new one.

Bampu

sure hope someone is archiving this. god damn mods. foul play on the field.

four times, bud.

It is on auto sage again?

DISCLAIMER: Conspiracy does not mean "fake". It means to conspire or plan secretly. The word indicates secret intent to take advantage of or power from the citizens, when used in loo with government and politics. Conspiracy is innately political. Conspiracy is NOT paranormal.

Paranormal are things that lie beyond our understanding in the physical world like ghosts and mental powers. This thread is NOT about those things.

the other one was autosaged, then went to page 8/9 and a new thread was made so. every thread is allowed only once per board, and its usually common practice once bumplimit is reached to make a new one even if the old one isnt yet archived. yet they bitch around in here about it. also autosaged the first one completely without reason. same with the third

fuck it i will just copy/pasta;

This whole ordeal is actualy really hurting Sup Forums, because Sup Forums now is basically stuck at;
>muh hwite heritage
>gas the Kikes
>fuck them SJW

we need to grind for the higher levels, and stupid mods keep shutting down the high level dungeons.
Even if there are those that oppose in their eyes /x/ tier treads, that is not different from taking seriously those that say "but jews did nuffin". you retards are no different from shills, and if u dont see that you deserve to die.

I do however suggest containing these kinds of threads into their respective generals.
Esoterism in politics, Ayys, Secret Societies, Brain washing, general and mystical philosophy. All should be part of Sup Forums

>every thread is allowed only once per board
see

yet all the garbage without any content whatsoever is allowed to stay. makes me think

Well, that doesn't make things any better.

I'll leave the thread with my final wish: Bring back all of the original flags from the good old days of Sup Forums!

There is only one /meta/thread on board in any given time.
There are million BTFO,BBC,How do you respond /threads

>Bitch about /meta/

"Having sex with females is gay." -pol

>

this guy looking for bant

are you the same Leaf from the pic ?
God, i hope you are

"The fault lies with those, who should have known better, who let students think they could choose which laws to obey."
-Reagan, as CA governor