Fucking brits

Why are brits a bunch of evil racist imperialist bastards that ruined and exploited other countries? Just look at what they did to India.

Oh no sorry for being the best empire ever fucking Wanker

>1.12MB
i thought pooinloos were good with technology

>best empire
>the fucking graph

Fuck off Nigel Nigelson, how delusional can you get?

> India jettisons Pakistan and Bangladesh
> GDP begins to climb

Sure blame us

POO

>t. mad american who can't accept we are his daddy

I'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with the mass industrialisation that happened at that time in many countries not just India. Nah it was us. WE WUZ OPPRESSIN

IN

You guys never industrialized India, you kept it poor so you could sell your shiny pieces of shit in British factories to India, and not have to face competition from locals.

India industrialized right after independence.

They were Jettisioned along with British rule

That's literally the point of colonialism.

Also, I bet a lot of sweatshop workers today would rather be out irrigating a rice field than dying from the fucking roof caving in on them while they're on their 200th consecutive 16 hour shift.

look up literally any other economy, it will look the same

What? And you think India is better off now? How about on a global scale? Global warming and bad products from India or stopping climate change and good quality products.

THE

>mad american
>implying IP isn't a poo

LOO

whitey be evyl nigguh like shieeet nigguh if dem whiteys be leevin us alown n shit we be friven n shieet like nigguh we be flying to da mars n shit if lil punk ass white bois be myndin dey own biznus like shieeeeet nigguh yoo be finkin bout dat fo a seccund like shieeet befo whitey came we be bildin pyramidz n shieet like nigguh we wuz kangz nigguh like fuk dem whitey bois nugguh like shieeet

The ONLY reason that India is seeing a GDP increase is because of the former British Colony, the USA, outsourcing all their tech jobs there.

Why do Indians make the board so shit? We get it, you hate being brown, you'll just have to deal with it more constructively. Acting like whining angry peasants isn't doing you any favours.

GDP, or how hard you work your slaves. Does the average Indian, ever see any of that money?

Fucking moron.