Ben Garrison cartoon on normie conservative Facebook

>Ben Garrison cartoon on normie conservative Facebook

Tell me how we aren't making headway in the culture war.

Ben Garrison is a normie conservative though

Open up David's reply line, I want to see the argument.

Lets get these racists fired teehee

Ben "empty a 9 on the welfare line" Garrison? A normie conservative?

He's a little more right than the normal conservative.

normies, esp normie conservatives are so fucking cringeworthy. Bunch of stupid mouth breathing troglodytes. When the right is smart it's shocking how bright they can be, but when they're stupid it really is mind boggling

One of the geat aspects of the "alt right" is how it weeds out much of the stupidity of the neocons/conservatives while retaining many of the good characteristics. (((neocons))) base their existence on manipulation of the dumb and appeal to the masses of stupidity, whereas much of the alt right takes cues from intellectual sources and intelligent thinkers

His art style is cringey

We need these people on our side, regardless.

post # being replied to
reply text

Post the original

It's no different than watching niggers talk about something on facebook. No different than watching college educated people talk about something either.

Everyone regurgitates something they heard somewhere else with almost zero additional thought put into the equation.

I'm a SOF Vet, my friends are mostly SOF Vets, and they have these types of conversations all the time. I love the guys, but they aren't the most immune to propaganda.

that is the original!

>Kekistan flag
>Calling anyone cringey

Needs more text tags

Been Garrison is normie artwork you newfag

im sure facebook will correct that soon

The left is chasing everyone over here. They call any right-leaning person a nazi and end up just pushing them so hard they turn into one

>not Good Goy

Ben really shat the bed there

>McCain was and still is a trader to our nation
What did she mean by this?

Ben "I need to label everything" Garrison appeals to normies who don't appreciate subtlety, wow im so surprised

He traded info to the Vietnamese?

She probably meant "Traitor".
(And the Iran Deal proves her right, IMO.)

>brit doesn't understand why political cartoons are labeled
I thought you bongs were supposed to be smart

Yes, it's all jew nigger ball, and White "sports fans" slobber all over it, a disgusting spectacle.

>subtlety

Subtlety is only good in mystery novels. In war and politics you hit as hard and as clear as possible, then hit again. Go all out.

Good post very insightfull

Normies are how Trump got elected in the first place, retard. If you don't get the normies behind you, you lose.

How else are we supposed to know they're all being injected with "aborted fecal matter?"

What are you, dense? That's how political cartoons work. It's a function of the genre.

Inb4 NFL engages in more fake controversies to enhance rating performance.

Btw, is my name still strange? It just "anonymous" for me?

just imagine how angry the jews are at the loss of profit.