USA vs NORTH KOREA

ok Sup Forums who is the real aggressor: USA or North Korea

Other urls found in this thread:

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The US

North Korea is only arming itself to protect its nation against the imperialistic aggression of the US.

who cares?

how quaint

Right now, United States, but that's not a bad thing. Kim has been terrorizing us with empty threats for a long time now, and Trump is starting to do the same.

Basically, whoever snaps first loses.

What's quaint? The United States is a decadent empire, enjoying its last years in the son with some idiotic military adventurism.

*sun

Israel is. Sadam, Ghaddifi,Assad, Kim, Iran.

Anyone who stands up to Israel is labeled a threat by fake news. Only reason Trump is even playing their game is cause of his kike daughter and Adelson

The winners will write the history books so it doesn't matter. North Korea is going to get dunked on

But is that worth starving and brainwashing its own people?

if its our last years, its everyones last years, 4th generational warfare means the only way we can go down is if we take the rest of the world back to the stone age with us

Who cares? It's not our problem.

Das it mayne.

Seriously though you're comparing a level headed guy who doesn't take shit, to a tyrant running an Orwellian regime that wants to nuke everyone around him. Idk user, you tell me who the real aggressor is.

The US will collapse USSR style, not go down fighting. That's what happens when you spend almost all of your money on a bloated military-industrial complex

sounds great. let's do it.

Trump isn't level headed, he is an idiot. Who cares what Kim Jong's governing style is? It's not your problem or anyone elses. America has invaded a lot more countries than North Korea.

Not our direct problem, no. But at what point does a nation loose its righteousness? How much can be sacrificed before the cause is no longer good due to its price?

"righteousness" isn't a real thing, it's subjective

you dont understand, we have turned the whole world into our own ussr. Every country is simply a puppet state of ours, do you think anyone gets elected in any country without our approval? If the we were to go down, we would be the last country affected.

No, you'd be the first country affected. That vacuum of power would just allow for the puppet governments to be overthrown. It's not the entire world, more like Western Europe and some 3rd world hovels.

youre a fool

Still, NK in a way has always just been defending themselves from the USA. But look at what they have become doing so. The people of NK who are aware of their situation would look at a foreign invasion of any kind as liberation at this point

>he says increasing nervously as his empire falls apart

Uh, you do realize we're just waiting for them to give us a good reason to test out our future weapons and utterly destroy them.

After that we can jointly re-develop the shithole with South Korea and install a lot of US military bases. Kind of like Jap land, we could give a shit about them, but they give the US a lot of places to refuel and launch aircraft.

It would never happen

if North Korea makes a move, it'll be nuclear. Meaning Japan and South Korea would be a wasteland. China would never accept American troops on their border and they'd just invade North Korea themselves.

Like the game I used to play with my 6 yo brother
Kek

Who will read them?

im not nervous, weve red teamed all senarios. If you think there is any chance of the world surviving america falling you are either an idiot, if you think america would be the first to fall and not the last you are an idiot. There is no point in arguing this further. Good day.

>delusional

There is nothing you can do about the fall of your empire, America's collapse will start a new era of history. The other states will either fight revolutions or civil wars, but America will be eliminated as a geopolitical force.

The Thunderdome children that live in the wastelands with Tina Turner and Master Blaster

Wouldn't it be easier to (((ally))) with us and reap the benefits?

Israel you idiot.

Which one is setting of nuclear bombs and threatening to use them?

They're both shit!

Nuke eachother already!

Militarily whoever shoots first is the aggressor.

well duh, but who is being the real dick in the rising tensions?

China, for having lost control of their pupet state.

>me 2 days ago
>"Trump is a puppet working for the elites"
>Sup Forums - "fuck off shill, Trump is working with us to maga"

>/pol today
>"Trump is a puppet working for the elite and the NWO"

No this isn't a case of "Sup Forums is one person"
The amount of criticism I received was outrageous
What changed?

I think there are some fools still blinded by the MAGA rhetoric. I think more people are waking up to the reality that Trump is a cuckservative, sucking the dick of jewish banks and the elites.

Those damn chinks need to stop keeping that nation alive. If China cut trade and relations with them, they would crumble

>could somebody tame that dotard with fire already?
I unironically believe Trump has big friends with big plans in the military-industrial-complex.
How easy he made the american public suck up the 180 is impressive nonetheless.

OP's thoughts: I didn't vote for Trump, he was a better choice than Hillary, but neither should have even been in the race. I've tried to keep an open mind, but the dude is just a stupid motherfucker and can't keep his damn mouth shut and just makes every situation worse via is nonsense Tweets. NK vs USA is a confusing situation and I just wanted to know what some other people were thinking

NK, they started the war under the support of Chinese and Russians. They've had 50 years to go beyond the armistice and actually end the war, and begin true demilitarization.

if NK demilitarized properly, and moved towards an economic and technological uplifting, the global political outlook on them would shift in their favour making any acts of provocation or unfairness or even further sanctions from the USA/SK/Japan or anyone else seem needlessly provocative and dangerous.

but they havent, they've continued to stagnate both economically, politically, and militarily and in their growing worthlessness and unwillingness to adapt or even be open to adapting to the new high tech global economy they've lost even their usefulness to their Chinese and Russian benefactors. They're a fucking leech. Even in the era of modern missiles, ICBMs, modern carrier battle groups and mobile warfare their usefulness as a physical buffer state to keep the "capitalists" at arms length isn't worth the risk of them provoking a nuclear war to maintain their worthless nation and it's brain dead useless leadership.

Ya i feel like they are a nation beyond saving both politically and psychologically. Their leadership is actually fucking insane, and raised to believe that the destruction of america is their great cause in the world.

>I think there are some fools still blinded by the MAGA rhetoric
I guess in a way you can't blame them, Trump seemed like the last hope to many people worldwide so they grasp onto that with every opportunity they get.
This world is beyond repair and I think Trump knows that himself.

No one has a real definition of the "NWO" because there is many different theories of what it's going to be.
My theory is the elites want mass depopulation before setting up their NWO Agenda 2030 which is shown on the actual UN website.

If you read the document, they clearly speak of a one world government, a NWO.

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

The Agenda is called Agenda 2030 because they want to establish these goals by 2030.

ALL YOUR BASE BELONG TO US

Real aggressor is Pakistan

Fuck off Paki cunts leave us alone

Why doesn't the retarded gook stop shooting nuclear missiles across Japan's airspace and throw threats and insults around?

>m-muh imperialism

Israel

OMG guys, Korea's learned to use photoshop!!!

They tried to pretend they attacked a bomber through internet pictures!!!!!!!

Haha....

>Threatening
>Actually bombing countries around the world, invading, killing millions civilians

Dont you have better things to do then to shitpost here? You could be polishing jewish dicks right now or sharting in mart or something.

There doesn't have to be one true aggressor.

The US's position at the head of the postwar world order makes any rogue state a natural enemy, and Kim has seen what NATO and the US does to rogue states once they disarm.

Trump, despite all his lipservice to sovereignty and pursuit of national self-interests for all nations, is obviously pretty concerned with where NK's (and Iran's) national self-interest will take them.

Kim's clearly looking for a deterrent, though, and not a way to go out in a blaze of glory. If he was interested in that, he would've bombed Seoul to hell already. All the threats and provocations instead of actual attacks give that much away.