What could of been

English America (Or British America if you're a politically correct pansy).
>This could of been a country.
>Population would be 99% white English
>Language would be only English (real English, none of this Americanised bullshit).
>English bill of rights
>With its large anglo population it was first to land on the moon in 1892.
>No world wars, everyones too scared of our might
>Largest economy (like 4 times as big as the USA also no debt)
>No Antifa, No BLM, just unstoppable progress.

Tell me you don't want to live in English America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_origins_of_people_in_Canada
constitution.org/us_doi.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QLCK5xoHzCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to live anywhere but this nigger-Jew-infested hellhole.

no guns

but most of america's wealth comes from the central and western regions

Pretty aesthetic border to be honest. Not sure how I feel about Mexico being so large but I like wiggly borders not the square autism of the Great Plains ->west

What do you mean? The founding fathers still exist in this timelne, who's to say they didn't get the law changed for the whole British Empire?

>real English, none of this Americanised bullshit
Canada was an English colony until the 1930s and it's still in the commonwealth, yet they have an American accent.

See also: Australia, New Zealand.

The Revolution was a mistake, but for other reasons.

The Colonies would still have developed very differently than Britain did, American English would still have developed differently, a unique American culture would as well.

But we would be closer to Canada or Australia in our relationship with the UK if the Revolution had not happened.

>could of
>twice
You double-nigger.

I think the best way to find out how this british experiment would of turned out is by turning our eyes to the mainland, oh wait.

>Language would be only English (real English, none of this Americanised bullshit).
Actually you guys are the ones who diverted from the original English, not us.

Except you couldn't and still can't find a way to assimilate French Canadians

Mexico? Oh you must mean the craters...

Why is that? It's really strange how Australia and New Zealand sound familiar but you've gone completely off. I know we push the RP speak hard later on but the port towns in the US loved that shit back in the day.

Could HAVE been.

OP bemoans losing an English state yet doesn't understand the basics.

And spare me the common usage horseshit.

Yeah but if you stayed together, we would have sent our RP speakers over there to convert you as well.

It does sound more exciting than what we have today, especially if the French keep the Louisiana territory.

Another scenario to consider:
>the French government takes Joliet's advice seriously and builds a canal on the Chicago Portage in the 1700s
>Trade quickly becomes easy between the great lakes and Mississippi
>France becomes a lot more powerful and sends more colonists to North America
>France wins the 7 year's war
>France now is the dominant world power and has the non-spanish part of North America

The world would be much different. For starters, I'd say there'd still be an English speaking pocket in what's New England in our timeline, and it would be sort of like how Quebec is today.

>no guns
>rights

Fuck off OP dont you have a plastic spoon or something to turm yourself into the police for?

>Why is that
Because most of the canadian anglo population is americans who fleed during the american revolution

Explain to me why you would not have guns? Wouldn't the Americans have still affects our laws later on in the timeline?

>i'm a britfag and speak proper English
>could of

>What could HAVE been
you illiterate nigger

fuck off britbong

>could of

No. There would have been friction as we see now between europe and the USA. USA will have always been second class. Colonists are always second class.

;)

>I'm white, muh England

Look at the fucking state of this low IQ (((English))) nigger. Slimy fuck. Bastard children of the Romans and jews now.

I was never really sure if you guys thought that Australia and New Zealand sounded similar to UK English. Most Americans think that, the only other time I asked a British person he just gave some smug "oh you dumb yankees" response.

Now I'm wondering why the US and Canada sound so different. Apparently the US-UK "special relationship" wasn't even a cultural thing until after WWI, "we" didn't even think of you guys much at all until then.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i doubt an empire that has Quebec in it will be 100% english

>What could of been
>None of this Americanised bullshit

So is the queens English just pretending you're retarded?

I'd be down to have an anglo union now, but I feel the US separating from the empire was crucial in creating all the power the US has today. Had we stayed British, we would likely be only marginally more important than modern day Canada. We are brothers now as surely as ever, our ties are strong, now is the time to fight for Anglo interests across the world. We start by removing (((them))).

The great genocide of 1812.

To me:
Australia/New Zealand/England sound very similar. Sometimes i mistake them as English.
USA/Canada to me sound very similar, my Math teacher as school was Canadian, when I asked him what part of America he was from he sure did get angry.

Not even wrong. "American" barely registers on the list.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_origins_of_people_in_Canada

>What could of been
>could of
Pathetic.

I imagine it's because you and the Australians parted ways a lot more recently, and they have no other heavy English dialect influences like Canada did with the US.

>could of
you dumb nigger

what the hell does "could of" mean?

I'm the Englishman, the language is called English, I make the rules. "could of" is valid. end of.

I think most Americans who left America to go to Canada would, after one generation call themselves either "Canadians" or "English-Canadians", or perhaps just "Anglos"

this could've been a good thread.

NZ and Australia really weren't settled until well into the 19th century. The N. American colonies had substantial populations and economies by the 18th century and had a much more independent history of settling than NZ or Australia

The British government really didn't get involved until the 1690s and tried to fuck around, usually to be disregarded. It wasn't until the Seven Years War that there were British regulars, most of them being mercenaries, stationed in the colonies

there's almost nothing in common with the settlement of N. America and Oceania

could of*

>could of
I'm glad Brits don't own us then

>>no guns
>>rights
Wasn't this involved in the english Bill of Rights? And weren't the Americans modelling themselves after it?

Part of the power of the US is access to two oceans, does no one on this site understand basic geography.

>everyone calling me out on "could of"
If enough people speak the language wrong, eventually it's just accept. Isn't that right """"""""""Ya'll""""""""""?

Do you say "data is" or "data are?"

Also only degenerate rednecks say "y'all." I do wish that we had a plural "you," though, like every other indo-european language.

>I make the rules
No you don't. Kys.

>Ya'll
it's y'all, and is correct usage because the apostrophe takes the place of missing letters (as in could've). additionally, it is a colloquialism, which "could of" is not. it's just a complete misuse of the language. but whatever, do what you want.

I currently live in your outlined area, but I would reject any notion of anything British as you Brits are completely fucked in the head...
>sry bou dah, frmr Brit colon...

Couldnt even genocide the indians properly. Anglo cucks are failures.

>y'all
>degenerate rednecks
No sir, y'all is a perfect phrase comprised of "you all", something that non-southern people use all the time due to their lack of a plural "you". Its simply more efficient.

>british america
>britain nowadays
>usa nowadays
>british america is 99% white
wat

>>Population would be 99% white English
Yeah, because the english weren't the ones that brought the nigger slaves here right?

>This could of been a country.
A very slim chance
>Population would be 99% white English
Lmao no way, why is canada getting shitskins as well? Or britain? Or australia?
"American accent" exists since before the revolution, the accent would be pretty much the same
>English bill of rights
Eeeh maybe
>With its large anglo population it was first to land on the moon in 1892.
Fucking impossible, the technology was not available back then, the US was 90% white until the 60's-70's and still took them all that time to ge to the moon
>No world wars, everyones too scared of our might
Doubtful
>Largest economy (like 4 times as big as the USA also no debt)
Nope
>No Antifa, No BLM, just unstoppable progress.
Hahahahhaha then why the fuck there's antifa and BLM in canada and britain?

could of been but then the jews fucked it up

English America probably would have prohibited immigrants from all the other white European countries, which means it would have been a shit country.

America is great because it embraced the principles of th enlightenment and was a melting pot of European cultures. If it was just english then it would be as backwards as Australia and as cucked as Canada or South Africa.

The problem wasn't that there s no right to keep and bear arms in British common law. There was. The problem is that Parliament didn't care and defied the law.

If Louisiana is French and South West is Spanish, who owns Cascadia?

yea, good thing you didn't become a brown shithole full of niggers and mexicans.

;)

I dont want to live in English America

And then OP doubles down on shit language skills by typing "it's just accept." I advised you earlier to avoid the common usage horseshit; it's the cry of the poorly read.See also the defense of the word "nucular" during the GWB era.

>Implying I want to live in very far West Pakistan

>complains about use of "real English"
>says "could of" multiple times

All you had to do was give us representation instead of treating us like serfs.

What about the GREY area behind ? No.West coast , all would have Been a Giant Mexico think the Wall we would have to build???

Actually most of what you call British America was New France

>99% white
>English
kek

hue

Which was ceded to Britain after the 7 Years' War

This was caused by the subprime crisis and subsequent global credit crisis of their day, similar to the one in our day in 2007,8.

Amendment: Founding fathers fight, not for independence, but for self-rule within Parliament.

>99% white
We would have been 100% for a very long time had you not blocked our attempts to terminate slavery.

>posting the map of France's arbitrary land claims
>not posting the actual map of their settlements in the New World.
Also:
>defending the French who, at the time, race-mixed with the natives so that they may gain more business interest to help their materialistic desires (funnily enough this wouldn't be enough to pull France out of debt which caused the French Rev)
>defending the French who came to the New World with only 80,000 settlers (this number didn't change much) and thus had the weakest military force and weakest production than the Dutch, Spanish, and English.
>defending the French who would later get all pissy due to the last reason, because they would lose 90% of all their New World possessions in the Seven Year's war, whom their only forces were some hippie Indians smoking the ((((sacred leaf)))), some weak French business men/settlers, and an even weaker French army/navy.
Also also:
>wanting to be under francophone authority while eating salty snails and getting murdered once the next slave revolt happens.

It definitely would have been interesting but just think about it today. Empires are expensive and not only that once the British Empire split it was only a matter of time before the former parts of the Empire started to become very liberal. America would have been very liberal as well. I like the idea, but I don't think it would have been possible. I also don't trust Mexico with that land.

>could of been
Nigger.

Wew

Revolution was a meme overall, it was unjustified just like every other american war. Anglo america could've existed but instead a minority of colonials decided muh tea tax was too high after an expensive and costly war.

>Unjustified
t. Retard who never read the Declaration of Independence

Don't worry retard, here it is just for you. If you think it was just about taxation you're dead wrong.

constitution.org/us_doi.pdf

Wow muh liberties and other gay shit that led to decline of monarchy and autocracy overall. They called it tyrannical rule when King George was one of the fairest and most accomplished monarch in English history.

we have yous and you lot in lancashire. thou's the english singular, anyroad

>none of this Americanized Bullshit
Actually, the Brits stopped speaking like they did in the 1800s, US did not.
STFU with your Britianized English.

>He has dissolved Representative Houses repeatedly, for opposing with manly
firmness his invasions on the rights of the people
>He has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil power.
>For cutting off our Trade with all parts of the world:
>For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent: For depriving us in many cases,
of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
>For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretended offences
>For abolishing the free System of English Laws in a neighbouring Province,
establishing therein an Arbitrary government, and enlarging its Boundaries so as
to render it at once an example and fit instrument for introducing the same
absolute rule into these Colonies:
>For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering
fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
Yeah real fucking swell

You do.

It is "ye".

Look it up.

t. guy who prefers the King James Version Bible in English.

fuck off, zangwill

Thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=QLCK5xoHzCM

Adolf Hitler approves this message

>>English bill of rights
o im laffin

>>No world wars,
Now I know youre delusional. Your entire history has been world war.

>Go into debt defending colonies from frogs and spics because colonists are shit at fighting
>raise taxes
>unthankful colonists chimp out when they rightly get shut down for wanting less
>even then the taxes are brought down from universal to just tea
>colonists continue to chimp out over very minor problems in the grand scheme of things
>lets just begin the tide of removing monarchies guys what could go wrong
>56%

Louisiana purchase was oddly enough given to Spain after 7 years war (or possibly a bit earlier) Then Napoleon won it back like he do, and sold it to Tommy Jeff of the USA

Dumbass it wasn't the taxes that bothered them it was the taxes without their consent. WHICH IS WHY THEY SAY NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!
Please get the fuck out of my country

American germanics are a disgrace the have low iq's love to see niggerball and live in trailers. I am all for English america

True greatness runs from sea to shining sea, friend. Also, God handed England the greatest land on this Earth and you fucking blew it and lost everything over tea taxes.

England has become a nanny state, for all the problems in the US we're better off without your leadership.

For Want of Nail by Robert Sobel

Taxes without their consent made sense because they had unreasonable wants.
>please get the fuck out of my country
I would but every country has been turned into the US through war or diplomatic means.

>could of
stopped reading there
you need to kill yourself bong

>t. retarded limey

I'd believe you if you didn't have a Muslim PM

Fuck you're dumb

t. eurocuck on a proxy
cry more bitchnigga

Ok but the tribe needed to split. King George was being an ass.