Iraq

are you ready for Iraq's happening tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan_independence_referendum,_2005
youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs&ab_channel=GUNSHIPMUSIC
youtu.be/jTJQhb-BMHM
foreigndesknews.com/world/middle-east/isis-introduces-golden-dinar-currency-hopes-will-collapse-u-s-dollar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

New flag on Sup Forums when ?

I hope based erdogan will bomb their asses

desu user, it's already happening.

Very

Context?

> based erdogan
get lost roach

whats on his right wrist?

Garmin gps

Anyone enlisting?

show your real flag abdul

Nah,Getting out in a week

post yfw when Americans are such nihilistic bloodthirsty fucks that they want to fight a war regardless of whether it's in their interests to fight it or not.

That's a training photo you retarded nigger. Note the blank firing adapter on his weapon and the buildings which were never painted, roofed or inhabited. Also note the burnt out vehicles were placed there hence no fire damage or leaks (which would piss off the EPA).

>CIA niggers decide to break up Iraq's anti-ISIS coalition just as they're being kicked out of Syria

Stop Loss when?

Hah! Just kidding.

Recall to Active Duty when?

Still kidding.

Obviously, I have some from buds as well fucking spastic

It's our favourite sport. Remember to the average soldier a war is a war. Why not get some? Guys don't re-up for six or eight combat tours out of pacifism.

Its only the beginning

This I can't wait to go

I dunno user, maybe because it's your nonexistent pensions and nonexistent shitty health plans and nonexistentcucked higher education that gets put on the chopping block for your careless mistakes?

brighter days are coming

daily reminder that all greeks = butthurt rejects who couldn't cut it for the jannisary recruits.

It's not the worst impulse at least they will be willing to fight when there is a war that does serve their interests.

I don't think Turks are even insecure enough to believe that, maybe jews though

please let there be a happening, god

Why whats going on, please someone give me a quick rundown?

Kurds in Iraq are holding an independence referendum

Ah so one party is going to get salty and shoot the other?

I can't wait to see all the Happenings that result in this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraqi_Kurdistan_independence_referendum,_2005
Nothing will happen.

You would actually kill your own turkish blood?

It's true desu. They took everyone who was strong, brawny, sharp, intelligent, good genetic stock... they left behind the poor shit peasants who were useless. The Greeks were even bribing and begging to be taken... the eternal hellenes are all rejects.

Soon brother, all we need is the strength to take it.

shut up you filthy pussified hippy slut fuckgirl before I berry my wood down your throat.

Non American foreign faggots bend at the mother fucking knee because there is not anything you filthy poorfaggots can do to stop us.

mfw the Iranians AND the Turks BTFO them.

What? Is the mosul dam gonna break? No? then stop bothering us.....

sauce on this gif?

Retired MSgt here spending his non-existent pension and using his non-existent health care after enjoying his non-existent higher education for fun after retiring, as are my many .milbros.

What mistakes? The military-industrial-corporate complex is Western civilisation. Not even NatSoc managed such an effective, powerful blend of war, industry and economy.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=Jv1ZN8c4_Gs&ab_channel=GUNSHIPMUSIC
Pretty great song.

Mos?

that's pretty awesome

The omnitrix

we already have the rainbow flag

One fights for love, the other for faith.

>in combat
>no combat patch
First thing that I saw.

You must be a shill if you're commenting on an unintelligible thumbnail.
Dipshit.

wtf komshu I thought we were chill

That vid. Christ

Mos?

Turks will be fine as long as they convert

Except that the referendum is non-binding, even if yes wins it won't mean jackshit. It's only a tool for Barzani to scare Baghdad and get even more concessions (especially oil related) from the central government - which isn't really in a position to refuse right now.

They did the same thing in 2005; look how sovereign the region is now.

how about I throw you off the roof for being a sodomite gayreek while shouting allahu ackbar? we subconsciously have our own understanding of this ar*b religion mixed with our ancient traditions. our spiritual matters are none of your concern anyway yanni. don't try any funny shit like you did the last time. you know how it ended up

Same video with sound and different music.

youtu.be/jTJQhb-BMHM

Quite good.

Garmin Foretrex 401

Pretty nice GPS and the price is good.

YOU MEAN WHEN ISIS BEATS US CURRENCY
foreigndesknews.com/world/middle-east/isis-introduces-golden-dinar-currency-hopes-will-collapse-u-s-dollar/

Ottoman faggots were too busy sucking on Mohammad's eternal cock to ever care about anything. They had one good ruler that conquered everything for them then sat and cried everytime one of their vassals would try and break free, and the international community would stand up and help them.

This was all retarded neo-realpolitik. The fact is, Muslims are shit and should have been mass converted or killed en masse when it was capable. They always eventually betray you and try and spread their own retarded pedophilia-infested 'culture'. Anyways. They were done and dusted when they betrayed the British and French in WW1, their primary allies against Russian and Egyptian threats, and logically they got crushed because they were surrounded by enemies. Even within their own lands, their only real powerbase was a small part of the Asian Minor..

After this, instead of taking retribution and punishing them, they left them to throw a revolution that took back massive amounts of resources and left the loyal Greeks out to dry. The Greeks would have been okay if the jewish-atheistic plague known as Communism hadn't taken route and destroyed Russia.

Turks slaughtered millions of Greeks and Armenians happily, and instead of dividing the border of Europe and Asia cleanly and fairly with the Greeks who still had the capacity just to fuck over both countries forever, they wanted Thrace because Muslims can find no greater joy than fucking up western ideals/culture/architecture without having any thoughts to creating their own. UK and France allowed this because Muh Russia even though Russia was of no-threat and wouldn't be for several decades, and the Turks would play a future roll of instability and antagonism for centuries to come. See: current year, where turks derive their entire meaning from Instanbul, and otherwise without Thrace would be an economic backwater and political nobody. We got this shit show instead of having friendly and strong Greece.

You still have time to repent for your sins remember this when the time comes

Daily reminder that Iraqi kurds and the Peshmerga are nationalist and conservative, in contrary to the lefty YPG and Syrian kurds. Also, they don't use the gay YPG commie flag, they use the actual flag of the Kurdish nation.