Fake beauty Standars

Are "Fake beauty standars" a real thing or just a lie feminists with shit bodies tell yo themselves?

>Pic related "Victoria Secret" beauty standar vs real beauty. Omg makes me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H-9UpGFVMsk
upvir.al/ref/c9436245
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>standars
standards
RETARD
Sage

why is this the biggest problems in your life user? why do you spend your time on this? unless you are a femanon of course...

Women are fucking stupid

Take this shit to /fa/ or some other faggot board

Sage

bottom pic they aren't even showing their bodies. don't even believe it themselves...

It's a eugenics attempt.

Literally any woman either idiotic enough to believe this and expect no consequences and/or anyone so naturally fat that it's easier to believe this than attempt to change will become incredibly unlikely to find a monogamous relationships, lowering their chance of breeding.

What's so cute is that this is not an authoritarian attempt, in fact anyone effected by this is doing so voluntary and under social engineering. This is unarguably a left libertarian or anarcho-communist attempt to genocide the fat women.

And then they turn around and tell us they're Marxist feminists.
>tfw Marxists will always believe in their own self destruction

women and gays have ruined women. The women in the top picture are what the women in the fashion industry want you to look like. The women on the bottom are what the women like Lena Dunham want women to look like.

If you have either body type your wrong in some woman's eyes.

They cant win. And the best part is they did it to themselves.

>not a single thick chick in those images. Only landwhales or skeletons.

What is this even?

>cellulite and fat rolls
>beauty

why is body in quotes in the top image? are those not bodies?

Any of the models above would deliver a healthy and beautiful child with a handsome man.
Only the first, pink-hair and the tall asian on the pic below would deliver a healthy and beautiful child with a handsome man.

Why would you want to be with a woman who can't do the one thing they were born to do?

thicc is a meme and has no meaning or representation in reality.

Oh the beauty standards are "fascist" now? Well that's awfully convenient

Yeah. The word perfect should have been in quotation.

So is my sister hot?

>1 post by this ID

vomits externally

THICC

no

Why does the word body have quotes? Are they implying the above women dont possess actual bodies?

She'd be a hell of a lot hotter if she was three shades lighter, brunette and could keep the fucking counter clean.

Would rather stick my dick in a lamprey.

Already unfit. Face says she's gonna gain a lot more weight

She does have a nice pussy tho, 9/10 would pet.

>paints her cat's claws

FUCK NO!

>f*ck
why do americans censor letters in their swear words when they're not actually trying to censor the word itself?

5/5 bretty good
She dresses like a skank though

Feminists will say thing like

those women don't look like that in real life because in real life they don't (usually) have professional make up, perfect lighting.
they diet and dehydrate themselves before photoshoots, they take a thousand pictures and throw out the 999 that don't look good and use the one that does.

All of that is true, BUT that's no excuse to let yourself go completely.

I wonder how many niggers she sucked off.

>fat is not a bad word
so she wouldn't mind me calling her fatty?

I´ve never been with any girl like the whales from the bottom of the picture. I dated several girls similar to the victoria models. And not, I never dated or fucked a professional model. So the conclusion is that real girls are more close to a model standard of beauty than to a whale feminazi bitch. At least the 20-30 european girls i use to date.

Why is it that only unattractive people want to get rid of normal beauty standards?

yup, i like her nails orange. i will impregnate her so bad/10

reminds me of this and the other image where the face of 'ableism' are obese cunts instead of deformed people.

not even close

Sorry but she is ugly and fat. She should work out and go on a diet to build a sexy and healthy body. Also she is probably in her 20s but she seems to be 40 something.

If only it were a leaf flag...

5/10 with some effort 7

This image is perfect

>be fashion designer
>want to show off new underwear that you designed
>have skinny model wear it on the runway
>focus remains on the outfit instead of the person
OR
>give to THICC model
>focus goes mainly on the model's body and nobody pays attention to the outfit you designed at all

>deformed people

An old men, a poo-in-the-loo with flat chest and some obongo with depigmentation problems.

Stupid civilization.

>waiting on Sup Forums to wake up the truth about transvestigation and how (((they))) have you all behaving like faggots as you fap to trannies all day
>99% of models/actresses/etc that are "beautiful" were born men, castrated young, and raised trans to further the divide between normal men and women
>vice versa with most men in hollyweird

By feeding into this shit, you're helping (((them))).

Oh, I see that women are still on the neverending crusade to shit on prettier ones and thus defy the 4 billion year instinct that leads me to a highest quality genes to procreate with.

Or in shorter terms : women still think that if they bang the head on the curb, the curb will yield.

Let's face it. Only the top 5% of people are beautiful. The rest are just a varying levels of ugly. Starting from average and ending with an affront to physics and god's law.

You don't have to be a lazy sack of shit because you're fat. Being lazy means you have no self discipline. If you have no self discipline you don't care enough about yourself to see that you're killing the body you were born with.

>used to be slinky ass 18 year old 110lb beta that couldn't gain weight or lift himself
>become lifeguard because that's how you get the ladies me thinks
>start going to gym 4-5 times a week because have no muscles
>4 years of lifeguarding and gyming later I'm 160lb alpha with 210 bench and hot lifeguard girlfriend

Let the lazy fatties eat themselves to death

What is that original meme called?

Mind levels

Shit, I didn't even notice that. I bet that if she ever has a son she'll paint his nails too

Yes cause having skeletor anorexic 12 year old boys is definitely what I fap too.

All women are ugly on the inside, the least they can do is try to be physically attractive and they're unwilling to do even that.

They truly are the bane of society.

Mine is hotter.

You completely missed the point of the post

tfw I actually think most on the top are too thin

thicc posting has absolutely ruined my brain, in IRL too. Fuck you guys.

Women are definitely some special form of retard. Jesus christ this protesting shit always makes me cringe. The fuck do they think is gonna happen? Like they'll hold the sign and magically guys will start getting boners for that formless lump of meat?

I just don't get how women can be this stupid and unsuccesfull at life and still not get the hint

> everybody fucks and chucks you
> only boyfriends you ever had were dorks
> nothing wrong with you

The point of life is smashing bitches. Only /fa/ggets care about women and fashion

how come female power fantasies don't exist

>fat chic's wearing t-shirts because they're afraid to show skin- they know how hideous they look naked.
They just proved what reality is.

>Like they'll hold the sign and magically guys will start getting boners for that formless lump of meat?
Yes they expect that because that's literally how they work.
At college, I was part of a psychology experiment wherein we made false video polls with actors at a beach claiming physical contact with our "dad bod" model was hotter than with our "chad bod" model. We presented the video as part of the campus' "love week" activities for the Feb 14 weekend and followed through with a couple weeks of in-group girls gossiping about how hot some pot-bellied nobodies were.

By the end of the course all Stacies had dropped their Chads and were fucking beer bellied older nerds.

Women don't think, they follow.

>1 post by this ID
Stop replying to shit like this
>Sage

With those standards I suppose this is the perfect male body too...

chubbys and fatties are the worst

honestly make me feel sick

Yeah okay I know you took that examples out of your ass senpai. But It's still correct.

That's why they fuck niggers, it's why they are all into the 50shades shit now, why they buy the same dumb expensive bullshit.

Manipulating women to follow in order to rule the world is a stroke of genius. Fucking kikes.

My fiance has a body shape like the top lot. That's literally why I found her attractive enough to marry her. She runs a lot.. gym every day.. hate the 'fitness look aka big arms and shit' mostly cardio.

Its all fake bullshit lazy fatties tell everyone

they do, they're just feminine,
a princess, mermaid, mystical magic user stuff like that

There is nothing beautiful about being obese.

The seven deadly sins exist for a reason.

The fashion industry is mostly men

>just a lie feminists with shit bodies tell yo themselves
As a femanon, this^ is it. Fat, short, flat females are insanely jealous but too lazy to work out, and/or too stupid to eat right to look good. Men really cannot fathom the depth of viciousness, jealousy, self-loathing and envy of these women. The entire 'fat but fit', "thic" and beautiful-at-all-sizes bullshit is their pathetic attempt to ameliorate their self-hatred. Notice, too, that this is most prevalent around age 30 because their biological clock is going off non-stop but they're fat and unattractive, as well as lazy and take poor care of themselves, so obviously they are not wife material AND THEY KNOW IT

Unless someone has to take medication that makes them gain weight or has a thyroid problem there is NO EXCUSE for being fat and out of shape.
AND THEY KNOW IT

I just laugh in their faces combined with pity and scorn when I see that crap. It hurts them 10x more than if one of you were to do it because I'm a female who is trim.

Not all women are whores, but all women can be vicious, especially to other women. Fattys get no pass, period.

Yes, I know the rule, no I don't post photos of my body parts. Not all Western women are whores. I only mention that I'm a femanon when it's about that subject...

Evolutionary biology decides what men are attracted to primarily, most of these woman would only be allowed to blow a sober AlphaRedPilled man. One or two, are actually attractive.

Obesity repulses people because we recognize it as unhealthy, unable to rear children, or perform the physical exertions necessary to care for the dwelling, forage for food, etc.

Middle aged, short haired woman with cats that haven't had Alpha dick in 30 years, if ever, drive feminism.

Shut the fuck up and stop breeding, so we won't have you mega fatties around anymore!!!! Better yet, ship them all out to the middle east, so the terrorists stay in there countries, and dilute themselves.

The purpose of beauty is to attract mates, so women don't get to decide what the standards are.

>Why would you want to be with a woman who can't do the one thing they were born to do?
Why would you want to be with a woman who can't even handle taking care of HERSELF to a minimum degree? She clearly can't take care of a family if she can't even take care of herself

Post a photo, clothed at least, or GTFO!

(Pic for red pill purposes)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Dead on.

No thank you, and my husband does not either. Only retarded people post pictures of themselves online.

Pregnant women are my favorite. I think I liked my wife more when she was knocked up (aside from the mental instability)

You just got cockblocked.

Its a marketing gimmick
youtu.be/H-9UpGFVMsk

It's a bit of both imo. Images of models and such are a bad standard, those chicks are fucking bulimic and eat like two cellery sticks a day, that's not healthy, and skellingtons wearing push up bras aren't hot, they're gross.
But on the other hand it's bullshit to portray a fucking landwhale as "the perfect body" because MUH FATSHAMING. You're not supposed to be a fucking hamplanet, natural, healthy bodies range from skinny to thicc/chubby that's it. An appearance wise guys are going to be on average fatter looking than women because of how body fat acumulates (women have fat in their tits and ass that doesn't look "fat" as such).

tl;dr skellingtons are not a good beauty standard, a bit of chub can be ok, but don't push it to promote fucking landwhales as healthy or attractive.

No, you don't show your face, have a computer screen in the background.. etc.

We know you're a fat nerd male cuck sitting in his own filth...............

The hilarious thing is these women and women celebrities that these dumb cunts idolise spend hours taking 1000000 pics for there instagram and shit and then add filters, photoshop or whatever the fuck and then complain about adverts which are essentially the same thing an edited and unrealistic image so yea

You are a great man. Thanks mate.

Free Bitcoin !Yes, Realy!
Upviral sweep: upvir.al/ref/c9436245
3 Winners World Wide until 9/30/2017
> 1st, 1 Bitcoin
> 2nd, 5 Ethereum
> 3rd, 10 Litecoin

Yes, that's my Ref number, it's the only way i know how to link this.
Anyways you just need your email to signup. Upviral is legit when it comes to sweeps, not as good as gleam but still good.

If you sign-up share your Ref. Reddit has a thread on this as well, I would rather lose then let one of them win.

If you could, use a Ref link below OP. I am about maxed anyways.

I won't be bumping this if it dies, it dies.
^Post your reference links in biz as-well^

No. Models are the same weight they were in the 50s. The difference is the average is obese now.

C H U N K Y

They do, they just suck.

judging bottom picture from left to right:
acceptable, needs to be shamed, acceptable, acceptable, ok, shame it, 20 more pounds shame it, acceptable, shame it, acceptable

I can't wait till she pulls the pen.

Brothers always look out for each other: that's why we rule the world. Best buddies I've ever had I traded blows with when I was in the Marines, friends afterwards.

Woman get in catty arguments and hate each other for life...it's bizarre to watch.

Even the most obnoxiously liberal anthropologist will tell you that preferences in certain physical features have obvious evolutionary origins and can be confirmed with a simple study.

every single woman in the bottom would instantly change her body for one on the top if given the choice

and everyone of those whales cries inside when she has to fight for male attention against one of the top girls and instead is completely ignored and only seen as some sort of side show comedy relief

that's the truth

The reason why models are all 6 foot tall skinny and walk the runway with male looking clothes, is they are selected by the gay men that design those clothes....if Heterosexual alpha males ran fashion it would be all Lauren Southern's and Faith Goldy's in bikinis

also: leftwingers don't want to admit it but there is such a thing as a beauty standard, ask a feminist if she would ever say no to a brad pitt or a george clooney and believe me her ideas about "fake beauty standards" are gonna go right out the window

Tbh some of the down ones look better than the upper skelly ones

>The reason why models are all 6 foot tall skinny and walk the runway with male looking clothes,
false, the reason models are 6 foot skinny is because it meets a beauty standard that sells the product

What does this have to do with politics ?

Walk into a strip club on any given night and tell me who makes more tips: Fat girls, average girls, or skinny girls?

The answer: Any of them that aren't fat.

>also: leftwingers don't want to admit it but there is such a thing as a beauty standard
Because in their ideology everyone is equal and valid in everything
And of course their beauty bullshit doesn't apply to men obviously, women must always have high standards while men are forced to accept 200 lbs hambeasts