UQ Holder

Welp

Don't give up, Touta.

TRANSLATION WHEN

>Rakan literally turns touta into a red smear

Summary

it’s been a while

the MotB in Negi tries to kidnap Yukihime
Touta, who’s split into 3, tries to knock her{MotB} down during a very good opportunity, but
the biggest punch of two {Toutas} is stopped by Rakan, the upper bodies turned into small pierces
even when the remaining one tries to make a kiss with Kiriwe, his mind was read by Nodoka and he is stop just before he could

and then, Touta’s origin is revealed with Yues’s book
among 72 clones of Negi made in a super secret experimental facility
he is the only successful product which inherited the power of Negi and Asuna
Asuna is still sealed, the only “key of world change/transformation”
■Touta’s mystery is revealed-!??? He himself doesn’t know, the secret of his existence!????
Next issue, significant development!! Also, we will announce some very big news with a colour-chapter!! Continuing in chapter 30!!

>Nodoka and Yue fucking shit up

>Touta's existence is to hold MotB in his body and be sealed with it.

Would Sup Forums be mad?

Yes.

Nodoka and Yue are immortal for the same reason Albireo was immortal. As long as Negi is alive the same goes for his attendants, right?

>space angel Nodoka

Do you really think that those are actually Yue and Nodoka?

I'm almost positive that they're fakes

>the MotB in Negi tries to kidnap Yukihime
McFuckin called it with a side of fries!

Space angel nodoka looks hot. The face she gives when denying the kiss feels so different from her in negima.

Don't think MoTB can recreate non-magical world denizens, let alone their artifacts. Besides bringing some of the old girls back is a nice service for the old Negima fans, there'll be little point to them being fakes.

If they were fake Yue wouldn't look identically the same in that video.

I'd laugh.

So Touta is basically Asuna and Negi's son?

Yes because artifacts.

Kinda.

Hot.

She'd be happy

He's called Negi's grandson, and there's definitely some Konoe in there too.

Confirmed, this user nailed it with summary.
Where's the first part of chapter? It's like suddenly I'm in the middle shaking my cock and near climax. Process is important.

If they were fake they could look like they did in 2015 - if they were real you'd expect them to look about half a century older.

They simply could have been captured and made ageless and not grown old.

Dayum nodoka

Nodoka looks like a slut.

Can someone please translate this?

>UQ Holder

More like Job Holder, amirite?

B-But Negi's crew was gonna get fucked up by the super awesome Touta and his totally not useless allies!

This ain't no fucking game kids. Negima's stars know what they're doing.

>"The Magic Detective"
>Yue the Omniscience!!
>"The Mind Reader"
>Nodoka the Infallible!!

Dammit, based Touta strike again
>Dammit gramps.
>Don't you dare get touchy with my woman.

You are joking right?

Trips confirm. Based Touta.

Thanks for the translation. Nice titles for both of them.

It really seems to be that they're the genuine article.

Yue's sanpaku and eye bags looks cute.

Wh-What if Nodoka and Yue were immortal from the very beginning?

So, what kind of immortal is Nodoka with these wings?

Nodoka is the cutest like always

Ken really loves that failed first love for the teacher trope. He did it in Love Hina, he did it in Negima, he's doing it again in UQ.

Semen angel.

It probably happened to him.

Semen demon

That seems likely.

Nodoka a notty

I think I actually love this kid.

Because he's a jobber that can't protect anything? Yue is talking his ass down.

Same circumstances in all 3 too. Kid-mentor relationship where the mentor doesn't return the kid's feelings and is already interested in someone else.

>clones of Negi

Oh boy, does anyone remember that buttmad autist who kept on harping how Touta is not a clone?

>let's just make all the girls battle naked

Goddamn yabuki put more effort in than this shit

I remember all the Toutafags going on and on about how awesome he was. The real world was not presented to him until now.

I also remember a distinct amount of people saying how UQ was going to job Negi's friends so hard. Hmm.

Negi shot down all the girls and was Nagisexual.

But Touta is awesome.

Was talking about Asuna and Takamichi

Compared to Negi and co he ain't.

man, Negi's party is overpowered as fuck

>Diet Negi is awesome
I mean, he's alright, but he's no Negi.

Oh, you mean strong enough to fight Negi? Of course he's not.His match in the enemy team is Cutlass as of now.

He's an upstanding guy for sure, but so was Negi.

No, he's just a way worse character than Negi.

Strenght is not the only thing.

The kid is only 3 years old, he's got gifted power but that's it only a few brief training arcs. At least Touta takes a stand despite him going dog vs dragon in power levels.

HAHAHA NO. Touta has been shown to be more based and entertaining than Negi could ever hope to be. Fuck Negi.

Touta is like Nagi and Asuna really, if you hated their character type it was going to be rough from the get go.

No Fuck you

Man. Would team Negi be invincible if they had Konoka as a healer?

Touta suffers from generic shonen hero syndrome. Yes he has good moments but he's not that much different from the likes of say... Natsu.

No, because the lack the strongest ability of them all at this point.

Main character power, plot armor. Negi currently only has final boss aura, which gives him the power to be almost unstoppable, the ability to surely beat any minor or side characters, however he will surely lose to the main character at the end when his theme song is playing and he's avenging his loved ones or something.

Touta will die in the end.

Well, Eva did comment that she was more like Nagi than Negi is.
On the other hand Asuna was single-handedly the best thing about Negima for me, while I loathed Nagi.

I don't think anyone will argue with that.

Pai pan

W-was Negi trying to kiss Eva?

>Nodoka and Yuu
MY DIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

NTR

>Fuck Negi.
Hey now. I actually really liked Negi as a character.

What? No. Albireo was alive long before Nagi. He's one of the oldest characters, in fact. And using that logic Ayaka wouldn't be a bag of wrinkles.

Their artifacts could be recreated if Negi got a hold of his own artifact somehow again.

>that expression on Nodoka

Already feels fake.

If Cutlass can get a working replica of Asuna's sword, Yue and Nodoka can get replicas of their artifacts.

>On the other hand Asuna was single-handedly the best thing about Negima for me

Based user. So many faggots here diss Asuna so it's nice to see someone with good taste.

the difference is that none of them were the protagonist.

Asuna had nice chemistry with Negi, Nagi appeared once in a while.

Point being, they weren't the focus. Touta IS the focus, and he's a shit character.

He's basically Naruto, except Naruto had some sort of charisma back in the day

Touta is refreshing after super serious negi, but he gets old quick. Negi was more interesting.

The problem with Touta is that he learns things way too quickly. Yeah he's Negi's clone but sometimes it feels like he can do way too much way too easily. He needs a nice dose of humble pie every once in awhile.

She was pretty fucking annoying early on, though even then she did have her moments. She got better over time. She was great by the end.

Asuna was very much a stereotypical Naru character but developed nicely as the story went on and became the great sis character we all know and loved.

Having a ridiculously overpowered weapon doesn't help either. And being a mishmash clone of powerful people.

Not saying he's not working for his stuff, but everything he does feels like a retread and "stealing" things from other people. He has almost no merit of his own.

Exactly. Negi started off his series as a pathetic wannabe with next to no skills whatsoever but learned a lot as the series progressed. I get that having Negi's genes helps a lot but man Touta mastered his ME awfully quickly.

>amateru industrial
So what is that exactly

It's good that Yue and Nodoka are back in whatever fashion since they're scientifically researched to be in the Top 10 of Negima.

Now i only Akamatsu could kidnap assistants.

Here's the stitched page in case anyone wants it.

Touta's arms turned into bloody paste just from contact with Rakan's dick.

I think the problem is more that his character depth isn't matching the narrative well. He's actually still quite endearing in the beginning even if you re-read, but somewhere along the Dana arc he's become more two-dimensional, especially during the harem scenes. He's the main character but it doesn't feel like the story is truly being told from his perspective sometimes, even when he's the focus. It's weird.

Actually, I personally feel like Negi himself got more two-dimensional once he got stronger near the latter half of the Magic World arc. I remember being really bored with him during that time.

I bet Emily is still lusting after her.

Who wouldn't?

>At least Touta takes a stand

Not that impressive when you have vampire regeneration and treat your limbs getting chopped off a joke which has happened in several arcs already.

Touta even stopped dodging and abuses his regeneration against enemies.

Last Stands are only impressive when you actually have a chance of permanently dying but when you have Touta still able to casually talk despite his lungs pierced or even missing, then nothing Touta does is impressive at all because it is all thanks to being a vampirem especially a super special snowflake vampire that can ignore sunlight.

Negi was the same way thanks to Nagi + royal mother genes. They also put the genius trope on him, he was a child teacher, you can't say that's not more OP than Touta.

If you consider character development Touta has it a lot more, also being a failed weaponize clone helps as well for things like grasping the earth.

It's thanks to Eva's power he can power level so quickly as well.

Underaged Toutafag still super mad that UQ Holder threads all 404 with less than 15 posts for several times already and only get active threads when the old Negima cast makes an appearance.

How does it feel that your shit manga sells less than Negima and hasn't increased in sales at all?

Even Pixiv and Comiket ignores this trash manga.

Touta hasn't developed a whole lot though. He still charges headlong into things without really thinking. Most of his abilities were gifted through his genes. Touta isn't very compelling because he's just another generic shonen hero. Negi was secretly driven by revenge, Touta is driven by.... well, I don't know.