>Brazil
>Bordered by 7 spic countries
>only 3% of the population gets SPIC'd

>America
>bordered by 1 spic country
>Heavily SPIC'D as high as 30% in some states

football rivalry keeps them apart

>Spanish speakers
Portuguese and Spanish are very similar, we don't have to learn it in order to communicate with these subhumans

because all of their important cities are in the other side of the country you dumb fuck, the cities that are in the borders of brazil are literally who, there is more work opportunity in america than in hueland and remember most of the areas with highly spic population was part of mexico, so there is a cultural connection. I could continue but you get the idea

Shite thread, fuck off to /bant/

Sage

Being Brazilian is worse than being "Spic'd" it's a worse version of the same thing. Brazil is shit.

being a spic strictly means spanish speaking? I though brazilians are basically the same thing. who cares about some differences in protoguese and spanish when everything else is pretty much the same...

Op is just realizing that nobody wants into the shithole called Brazil.

Are you fucking retarded? they speak Portuguese. That's why they don't speak Spanish you absolute mong.

Hispanic = Spanish speaking country. Ameriburgers changed the meaning apparently

American handegg niggerball was such a mistake

That's because Brazil is so niggertier that even Spics don't want to live there.

today was the prove

I imagine what Venezuela must be then...

>protoguese

Might have something to do with the fact that no one wants to live in brazil and everyone except maybe europeans want to live in america.

Even Mexicans don't want to go to Guatemala. Also they've already got a foothold in the U.S. (friends, family, OUR SOUTH-WESTERN STATES FUCKING PRINT EVERYTHING IN SPANISH NOW) so nothing changes for them except they get to make a few more pesos to buy their fat kids some ipads

All that swag.

it's because people born in a shithole don't move into another shithole.

you usually want to move to a better place, not a worse one

duh

naw, brasilian are niggerspics. even worse.

>Deutsche Bildung