>nazis want a race war and to exterminate entire ethnic groups
>cry about getting punched
Don't dish it out if you can't take it pussies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ds72dkDuHA
ustream.tv/recorded/108230568
youtu.be/K8vRcPGNDcI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is anyifa pro or aniti Israel? I always get confused.

The only people i see writing anything about this are antifa faggots who think we care about one dude getting knocked out.

However, yes. a lot of us are just waiting for the moment groups like blm and antifa start escalating the violence and normies start stepping on your necks.

stop going after fat beta Americucks
come to Russia and fight some real nazis
come and prove your worth in the big boy league

Funny how no one tried to find out the identity of the supposed nazi that got knocked out. Look how much publicity it got all over the web. Does no one suspect it was an Antifa member just taking a punch to push their agenda ?

>antifa pretending to be a nazi gets punched
wow, /pole/ btfo
wtf i love white genocide now

This whole story sounds crazy manufactured to me. One guy, walking around with an arm band, supposedly harassing people (but no evidence of that) get knocked out, and people cheer. Across the internet people cheer as well. It sounds like normalizing violence.

What do we know about this guy? Who is he? What is this? Why is the arm band on the wrong side?

>hahaha cry about getting punched
>whoo all of a sudden you're in a concentration camp
>atrocities being committed
>communists need capitalist intervention to save themselves

history all over again

funny how most "nazis" are balding, brown-haired middle-aged manlets

this
we know a violent response is a fair one, that's literally the basis of why we want a race war - not because anyone's right, but becaise we believe we're all entitled to do violence on behalf of our people
that idiot was an idiot for going around alone like that and expecting the system to protect him instead of his brothers

>nazis want a race war and to exterminate entire ethnic groups

Anyone stupid enough to wave a Nazi flag around doesnt have a comprehensible worldview they are just edgelords. People give them too much credit these days, as if to try and make it seem like there are more than 100 Nazis in this country

>commies say "punch nazis" over and over again until nazis show up outside their meeting
>they lock the doors and call the police

happened today

>What are staged videos?

it only happened a week or so ago, watch people will recognize him eventually probably

lmao

Really make me think.

wir machen euch Scheißbolschewisten fertig

>commies want to punch and kill all """"""nazis""""""
>non-nazi right wingers quickly pick up on that antifa thinks anyone who supports/voted for Trump is automatically a nazi and pro-fash
>some even get the impression that antifa thinks that ANYONE who is right winged is a nazi
>right wingers fear for their lives
>commies so shocked and surprised that the reaction to violence is escalation of violence

oopsy daisy. hope that truck and the trucks to come were worth the punches and bike locks, you stupid children. :)

YOU JUST GOT

Communists and other white cucks want to wreck our whole civilization and deliver us into enemy hands, as well as inverting everything by pushing trannies as normal, etc. You'll get yours, faggot.

LOL This nazi panic youve bought into... youre going to get yourself killed by a nice non-nazi.

Anyway this was a PR stunt.

The guy wearing a nazi arm band on a seattle bus who was attacked moments after tweets went out by people already there points to a Commie LARPing as a nahtzee for the clicks.

well done optics wise and all but obvious bullshit.

Seriously though, I'm not far right at all but I certainly am not going to tolerate Commie mobs using violence to stop free speech rights because everyone you dont like is a nazi.

Dont make napalming black blocs a thing this Nov 4th

You guys think everyones a nazi, you grant the right to use aggressive violence, which means you are a Bolshevik intending a Red Terror.

As such, I think sniping you is justifiable defensive violence.

But, you want to play soldier, expect combat.

Or get a job, faggot.

cool
any aussie antifa or bleeding heart SJW in Sydney come down to PTJ Muay Thai on Wednesday, finish at 800pm any time after that is good. ask for Matt and we can sort out your grievances

Who were the ones hiding behind locked doors and calling the evil police to come save them in Houston?

Pro mostly, but the antifa in israel are anti

the right has 6 gorrillion bullets
the left can't make up it's mind which bathroom to use

a race war would be over in a matter of days

ANTIFA is fiercely pro-Israel. Their ringleaders from BAMN (By Any Means Necessary) are all kikes.

Nazis aren't people.

They have no rights.

If you identify as a nazi you will get your teeth knocked the fuck out. Be warned.

Not true. They're all thirdworlders or hispanic or black.

Really activates the almonds...

Nazis cry about getting punched but don't punch back? Or are they afraid to get a little jail time? Do they not realize that Mein Kampf was written in jail? Why are you derailing destiny with your petite bourgeois liberal anxieties naz-user?

that denver bronco logo bastardized into a commie flag , kek

> says this
> posts pic of a non-nazi getting punched
> non-nazi loses no teeth

>0.20 cents has been deposited into your account.

White people aren't just going to stop existing. Deal with it.

this is also a factor but I have no problem with it
let antifa turn people into nazis, in their minds first then real life

Neither are commies. Which means i can legally kill both of you.

niggers, antifa and minorities have no rights
this is the way of the world
women get all riled up in high school, watch che guevara movies, slave movies and lots of other propaganda.
Upon reaching university or college (always an arts degree) the woman feels it is her mission in life to speak for minorities viva la resistance fight the power all that bullshit.
males fresh out of high school are usually highly impressionable although at the end of the day the dick rules so when resistance female tells horny male she hates whites cuckmale will do whatever she wants, even changing his ideologies for the faint promise of some feminist resistance pussy.
Said feminist cunt and her nu male slave then need a group to attach themselves to for political and ideological validation so start attending BLM meetings and Antifa circlejerks.
This is it, fight the system, I am resistance fighter.
Feminist cunt is now full blown antifa coward and numale doesnt know wtf is going on, just chants when told to and watches as feminist cunt is reamed by miles of std ridden coal.
All this goes on for a few years, numale cuck after realizing he will always be in permanent friendzone with feminist resistance fighter starts taking hormones, if he cant get a woman he may as well become one, besides, he heard trannies have heaps of female friends.
Blacks have taken over the apartment femcunt and numaletranny but it's all good because BLM.
Feminist cunt leaves after the thrill of being a resistance fighter and university winding up, numale cant understand where promisedyouafuck is going, feministcunt gets a job for MSM and puts her resistance days behind her
Numale walks the streets throwing out 5 dollar blowjobs and BLM nogs, after their 10 year mandatory terms for being born retire to black communities handing out drunken advice to young hood chimps.

this is how it is and this is how it will always be

Why do you assume they don't? In real life one punch don't put a person down. That usually takes a few and some kicking. If the guys got a knife or a gun your in trouble. I know that from personal experience.

They would rather pick out a random person in the street and sucker punch them,

This is true.

>slav
>nazi

nigger what

This is the only thing Antifa said I agree with. Your problem is you assume anyone to the right of SuckSanders is a friggin nazi

bring it faggot but first
go back to plebbit

What a sad story.

It was some dumbass who decided to tell a nigger he doesn't welfare. What did you think was going to happen? Sup Forums can only exist in an anonymous world, bring your bullshit out the to the streets and things like this happen. This wasn't fabricated, get over it.

FAAAAAAKEE!!!!!

how has this guy not been arrested or even IDed?

Its more like this
>antifa punches someone
HORAY, political violence! Punch a Nazi! (I think its a Nazi anyway, they dont agree with me so they MUST be a Nazi)
>an actual racist punches someone
WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO AMERICA TO ALLOW THIS HATE CRIME
There a double standard which is why right wingers are complacent. When the left does it its brave and revolutionary, when the right does it its a hate crime. The left is good at fighting when noone is fighting back, and when they are struck they claim victimhood, they dont know what being a real victim is yet because they havent been properly hit back. The claim to be oppressed and they have no idea what oppression is. Just have a civil war already for fuck sake, its getting annoying just hearing about this shit now, just have it out and have someone start their regime to remove the other.

source?

What tweets? Source that shit.

>STOP CALLING EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH YOU A NAZI ABLOO BLOOO

Tell me, what's your opinion on people of Jewish descent?

It was set up you gullible faggot.
>Doesnt press charges
>armband wrong
>nobody tries to dox him

Battle of Sacramento. 200 commies vs 30 nazis. Commies somehow lose and get stabbed with their own knives

youtube.com/watch?v=1ds72dkDuHA

You have lost every street battle since the Alt Right became popular. You people are beta faggots and everyone knows it. Everyone knows will lose from now on.

sweetie antifa are pussies everyone knows this.

The only reason we want a race war is because you punch us for saying "we want to exist", so congrats for you and all, but historically speaking we've been pretty good at the whole genocide thing, so. You asked for it.

what did karl marx think of jews?

He loved his mother.

>Be anarchist
>have a punch the nazi seminar at anarchist book sale
>literal nazis show up
>lock door and wait it out instead of punching nazis

ustream.tv/recorded/108230568

Festivities begin at 5:15

What was said before the nog got triggered?

Go Hide inside like the pussy hat wearing Pantifa loser you really are. You aren't punching shit, and if you do, you will get sued into oblivion for assault and batter, because unlike you, the rest of us live in the real world.

The NDASP didn't have guns, they literally clubbed communism into a bloody pulp. All I hear are excuses, excuses, excuses...

They also didn't wait for media circuses meme-events, they conduct intel-ops, found out communists hideouts and politely interrupted meetings with hordes of club-wielding brown shirts.

its almost like the liberal jew world order has cucked your fighting spirits user... do you think the liberals are going to hand over the state because you ask nicely or point out contradictions in liberal ideology?

I don't want to exterminate anyone. I just want to be allowed to live with my own kind in peace and isolation.

>142789567
Oh look, it's THIS thread again.

Stop replying you spergs. It's just bait. OP doesn't give a fuck what you have to say about ANYTHING. Mouse over his ID, go ahead:
>2 posts by this ID
Either he just wants to shitpost and feel the satisfaction of pissing you off, or he's a shill baiting replies away from more important information in other threads. If he can distract you spergs into this thread, you'll ignore the more thoughtful threads and they'll die. This is pretty each to understand. It's like one of the basic rules of the internet: "don't feed the trolls, and they'll die", but it's a rule you don't understand, or don't have enough self-control to enforce personally. In that respect, you're as bad or worse that OP, who is a literal faggot.

Antifa is anti-Israel, Nazis are anti-Israel, and the only pro-Israel goons are the BreitbartKekfaggots.

that bronco seems awfully familiar

Fucking jew liar.

The anti-fa are vehemently anti-Israel, they are pro Palestinian because they are anti-Imperialists and they see Israel a jew-western-imperialist outpost.

Also, who do you think (((((Capitalists)))) and (((((richwhitemen))))) are?

Smh...we need to all get along to get the jews out...

youtu.be/K8vRcPGNDcI

because Jews have only seriously targeted certain countries for revenge:

Sweden (neutral, collaborated with Nazis)
Germany (obvious)
Austria (obvious)
French (Vichy collaborated)
Italy (obvious)
US (they're mad about Jewish quotas in the 1924-1965 period, seriously, they view this as practically a part of the Holocaust)

obviously they pushed diversity in every country they can but I feel that they have really targeted the aforementioned countries in particular.

Greece also for the lulz since Orthocucks are very antisemitic.

shit i forgot about them, you're right
too bad greece is so shit that rapefugees don't want to stay there

Yeesh. Totalbiscuit really has fallen on hard times since he got ass cancer. Laid out by a nigger now? Sad!

Leaving this here.

>i conflate actual nazis with meme-nazis because I'm mentally retarded. Also, i want to exterminate them for being white, while I'm white myself but that doesn't mater because I'm a virtue signalling faggot who feels the world should revolve around me, and that I should control how people all over the world think and act and vote.

but you're not even a reaction to Nazi's, your petty movement is a reaction to all forms of dissent from the establishment.
Tbh it's a reaction to the continuation of the Arabian spring,.

And you destroyed it, but at least you saved wage slavery, global privatization, islamic mistreatment and women, consumerism and narcissism.

That's all on you lefty antifa faggot. If i ever see a muslim bombing or shooting you guys, I'll cheer him on because you guys are worse.