What is up with Jim Carrey?

What is up with Jim Carrey?

Did the take the black pill?

He’s either gone insane or he’s had enough with men in suits going into pizza places.

Older video, but take note of the tools laughing it off.

Fucking sheep I tell you

youtu.be/6--eoEm2MWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XuAdNDXfKhs
archive.li/pIC4M
youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
youtu.be/oojJa3Vsh6c
youtu.be/52SdX6Mre5M
youtu.be/_FIs9TOFKBg
youtube.com/watch?v=v94apcwtS5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

An essential part of being a comedian is being able to see the absurdity of life.

Pretty much. Every good comedian notices it and capatilizes it.

fpbp

you know these discussions are all set up beforehand right?

>MFW "The Cable guy" was just his way to raise awareness of the negative social impacts of having an entire generation raised by Television and single moms

They very well might be.
If so, I’m a tool myself and nothing I see, hear or experience in any way is true and everything is being controlled from beginning to end.
Trying is also pointless

youtu.be/XuAdNDXfKhs

you know that rumor about the illuminatisymbol representing the anus? well, allegedly analsex is a big factor in brainwashing
archive.li/pIC4M
now just assuming for a second its real, then does what carey show in the clip representing licking another guys anus? is that one of those deprivating things they have to go through for blackmail purposes?

That's a quality gif, saved

Also, he’s talking to coomie Mike.

That bothers me tbch.

>actors do drugs????

*commie

these people are always ahead of their time, then they go insane waiting for the masses to catch up. many such cases. sad!

did dmt
saw the other side
you can never go back.

He’s into existential philosophy and has grown sick of his shallow materialistic life

the redpills he took were so red they were off the color spectrum

He is faking a "hurr im special spiritual 2deep4u hurr" for PR for his new movie which is just about a character that gets a spiritual existential crisis. (his first movie one in two years of hiatus).

Never trust a goon from hollywood.
Never trust an actor.
Never trust Hollywood.

He is jewed out beyond reasonable doubt. (Hence why he never makes jokes about blacks or jews)

Daily reminder: Never trust someone who has never criticized jews.

he's a white guilt cuck
Or was in his youth

>tfw rotating tetrahedrons
>tfw you have no face cuz you are no one

I was 19 when I saw it in the theater loaded on micro dots

everyone thought it was lame but me

So basically, even Davido is a tool? I want Davido being woke.

But I love getting lynched!

Ben Stiller wrote The Cable Guy though goyim

in other news, trevor moore really is /ourcomedian/

youtube.com/watch?v=XJh6jgnqn_s
song is about a childstar the parents sold out for some shekels

0:29 seconds watch the list:
#5 pizzaparty
#1 AmberAlert
amber alert is an emergency system for example in case of missing children and is provided with technology by AlertSense which is the company fucking laura silsby works for
then he continues to say his parent sold him off in the song. am not through it all yet
1:10 he says he cant stand the rich kids bar mizwahs and sleep overs with saudi princes
at 1:30 he sings about being put in a pit for 3 days and splashed with a hose which reminds me on those hot shit videos and the other shower videos
manager comes in saying "nothing to see here, he is just pranking lol"
2:30 kids says they will sacrifice him to the god baphomet

then there is also this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=_574Rxxez2c
includes the satanism, threat of suicide and blackmail through forcing him into fucking a child.
also goes 3:22 (Skull and Bones) and ends with the words "God please help me" even though all the other High in church clips have that song going on longer at the end

*tips tinfoil hat* well , it's time to knew some truth, lads :

youtu.be/oojJa3Vsh6c

youtu.be/52SdX6Mre5M

youtu.be/_FIs9TOFKBg

Much Sad ;_;

Holy shit, that must have been intense

HOLY SHIT ONLY WEEKS AFTER THAT INTERVIEW HIS EX GIRLFRIEND "COMMITTED SUICIDE"

Most comedians are bitter twisted backstabbing self loathing fucks IRL. JC has been into meditation and Indo-Aryanism forever.

Spent too much time on /x/

he's a satanic priest

Nice digits. That link is fucking disturbing too.

That's a false rumor, he's not doing a new movie

i have no idea if any of it is real though. i just saw it posted and read a bit of it (not even completely) and had it still in my history. so well, i just thought it kind of fits

He criticises Jews all the time just calls them by Hollywood titles like producer etc.

He's having his Chappelle-moment
youtube.com/watch?v=v94apcwtS5I

hahaha that baphomet worshipping

I think he converted to scientology as most gentiles do when kicked out of hollywood. He will make some self produced comedies after this. you know the video of tom cruze laughing hysterically on their own recruitment video? That was him laughing at the idea of what he was saying.

He is spilling new age lies. He became a mentaly deranged hippie. The fact that some people are calling him "redpilled" only shows how bluepilled the "redpill community" or whatever is.

He is in a horrible mental state and it proves from (((where))) his (((spiritual))) knowledge comes.

Criticizing Jews in Hollywood will get you the MJ treatment

He's clearly making fun of conspiracy theorists you nigger

>your my cable guy, dont try to be my friend.
then it really was a stick in the eye of the working class.

I appreciate him for his naturalistic beard. He could have had a barber do some tricks but he didn't.

Can a person be trans and redpill. Cause I'm damn sure I took the green pill