Non-whites for White Nationalism

Post ITT if you're a Person of Color supporting White Identity

Reporting in

واساب ماي ناباز

نباذ*

half-white, don't care if I'm considered white or not but I support white idenitity for the US

I feel like if white people go down, life will become very bad for me.

Typical HAPPA

Seeing white people getting destroyed is like someone taking a shit on the mona lisa you know? I don't own the painting, but I still cringe seeing something priceless getting destroyed.

But at the same time whites call me a subhuman insect and want my country to be nuked, so I have mixed feelings about this.

repotin in

I'm a half Jew half slav (very low level and outcast tier) and I support white people. I don't want the whole world to be filled with Arabs and stuff. Just fuck my shit up right now senpai.

What are you? I don't think there is any Sup Forums consensus on a nuke target (Sweden maybe? ?? but that's a mercy kill) Even some of us are cool with the right wing nationalist kikes of Israel.

as a white person this shocks me

do people like this exist ?

china

I am a big blaxican trans-lesbian who uses a wheelchair.
I support you, whites!

White men are great.

They don't make great friends but they are easy to do business with, great to work for.

It is a shame that you will all be wiped out soon. A white person will be so rare, only spoken of in the history book and seen through ancient YouTube clips.

The ironic thing is that your success led directly to your demise through the feminization of your society. Successful society creates weak men, and weak men create hard times, as they say.

Maybe through your sacrifice, the other races will learn once and all what happens when women are given rights.

whites created everything i love. supporting white identity is my way of repaying them.

What the fuck does this even mean?
Whites don't want you around them.
You have to go back and support your people's interest.

Americans don't want any trouble with you. We would like a few import tariffs to level the playing field vs your slave laborers, but that's about the extent of it.

Generally, most of Sup Forums is a huge fan of china's new work in Africa. Colonialism san conscious. It's beautiful!

I have not forgotten the daily chinahate threads :(

Its okay though the dominant superpower will naturally hate the emerging power, I just hope it doesn't come to war.

I doubt that in all honesty.
We shitpost and meme but hardly
anyone is serious about absolutely hating China.

The china hate threads are just rekt +cars/machinery. How are you guys so fucking bad at driving trucks, working with machines, and taking escalators?

t. nuked by iran

>whites dont want you around them
I think you're speaking for yourself and the rest of virgins on Sup Forums

Because this is the first generation of car owners in China, whereas in the west you guys have 100+ years of history with cars. We don't have our parents teach us to drive since we are young, everybody is a new driver. Keep in mind a couple decades ago 95% of Chinese were rice farmers, we have a lot to learn still.

I'm white and I say fuck the whites. Let them go extinct because everything they've done only bettered the world with their ideals. The very reasons why you exist here in the West are for those ideals life, liberty, prosperity. I'm going to love watching those ideals slowly die. If the dark skins want to take the responsibility in the world they can have it. If you think whites are historically bad and dominate every other race wait till you see how the Chinese are 30 years from now.