Girls und Panzer

GuP Thread

>tfw you'll never watch the sun set from atop your family's personal tank

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QU--TGlaaBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Alice is my beautiful wife!

i want shiho to dominate me

If I were to go on a romantic cross country road trip with Yukari, what senshado legal tank would be optimal for mileage and comfort?

I want Miho to cosplay other commanders.

Miho never cared about that though. By that point she's learned it's a sport, not war. If there were no extraneous considerations like the school shutting down and lives getting ruined she might be sad, but she'd probably be more than willing to go back and get started on preparing for next year. She was already near mythical status in talent for dragging Oorai up that far.

Probably a Christie or Christie-derivative, such as the BT-5 and BT-7

>First
quality post

WITNESS ME

Forget mileage and comfort, if you want to score you need to take her out in a twin turret 7TP

Does it have two seats?
Wouldn't want her to exhaust herself by always standing up.

b e s t
e s t g
s t g i
t g i r
g i r l

I want Maho to dominate Erika

Hate to break it to you, but your wife has -at least- three different mistresses.

Witnessed

What's up with this movie?
The Japs went nuts about duce during the theater run and now we all fell in love with her once we got to see it.

She could always sit on my lap, you know?

Yes, but if Maho were to have soundly beaten her at the finals, Miho would have come back at the whole "my style is inferior, and I just can't follow the Nishizumi style, so I quit tanks altogether" status that she was in episode 1.

Hey, *YOU* wouldn't. And *I* wouldn't. But *SHE* would.
That's the point. Remember she's an anime character in a Japanese tale about (fictional, tank-using) martial arts. She follows EVERY convention of the genre.

>TORNADO

Would you fight a Nishizumi?

Just stick with what works. Can't go wrong with a good ol' Pz.IV

FINN TANK GIRLS BEST GIRLS

No, I want to get beaten up within an inch of my life by nina.

No.

Italians are the best. Its a universally agreed upon thing

7TP
Alternately, any cramped, unventilated twoseater with bad suspension. Bonus if it's likely to break down midway and you have to camp out in the woods

>Does it have two seats?

D U C E
U
C
E

The BT-7's designers had this in mind.

There's room enough for the whole family.

Is there better wife material?

No

She would make a bad girlfriend but a great mother.

Well i her to be a mom of my children so it works out brilliantly!

>chubby

>*SHE* would.
>She follows EVERY convention of the genre.
And teh movie takes them up to eleven.

Holy fuck my heart can't take it

What are you talking about? She's the kind who would be VERY caring and supportive. She is a romantic after all. She's headstrong and just wants to see you happy.

Best change would if you could deduce why it's her favorite tank.

She is too into senshado to be the best girlfriend she could be. She should wait until she has the time for a proper relationship. Chubby is a pure girl who deserves only the best.

The best around.

Who fat here.

why she wears pants under her skirt ? Thighs are wonderfull and it sads me that i cant see them

Maybe she lets Erika take the initiative? Just to have some change from her usual commander tasks?

I want to witness Mika's mikas.

Which is why you meet her very shortly after graduating from college, when she's a refined beauty yet still the same old chovy.

Translation?

Because she doesn't want you looking at her legs, perv.

I wish we heard Rosehip's voice in this scene. It was too crazy and hot-blooded to just be dialogueless.

But pervs like me it wat pays the garupan.

Takafumi pls

>Ah, I can't take it anymore! Captain I love you I love you I love you!
>Erika, calm down! We're comrades!
Something like that

When do we even see her legs, let alone know if she wears trousers?

TOG II*, You're not going to be there quickly and it's nice and roomy inside

You sure about that?

Are Italian tanks or military as much of a joke as they are IRL?

Finally, another user with great taste
I've loved her the moment i saw her in s1, and it strengthened after the anzio film
Another user with great taste

This is now an anchovy thread

Hello Jingles.

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: they fucking suck.

Eyes are a bit off-proportion for some reason

Duce show us your panties!

>and protect its flanks from Nishizumi-tier tactics (which it failed at).
The Panzer III jobbing like that was hilarious.

They're just innocent little girls. Its why Mika has to take care of them.

She has nice mikas

>Are Italian tanks or military as much of a joke as they are IRL?
They're good at what they were designed for in the era they were in.

Remember CV33s were made well.... 1933 against more modern tanks. Also CVs were mountain tanks to take on infantry. There's no way they'd stand against Matildas or Sherman.

And Lastly Mussolini knew the army needed reforms but focused on the economy so the high military budget for reform could stand properly without construction delays and such. He asked hitler to avoid major conflict until at least 1942. However after Hitler jumped the gun and beat France, mussolini thought Hitler might actually team carry and its better to help him now than get him mad that Italy didn't play its part. So he joined early and well... the rest is history.

Duce's got a wig
A WIG

I wonder what Mako's manko would be like?

LIES AND SLANDER

DUCES HAIR IS A MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE
IN FACT, DUCE IS A MIRACLE OF THE UNIVERSE

Ok
Lies, it is her own hair

What kind of lazy leader decides to serve tables when her boat is poor and unable to win a single senshado tournament?
Just another failed hag.

Where's the Duce bullying images?

I-is it alright if i post a lewd one?
This isn't the lewd one btw

Nonsense!

But that's wrong!

Wait Duce wears contacts?

>Not using the translated version

It's real!

She's driving a fundraiser for the school you dunce

This. DUCE leads by example. What a great leader

With all the cake and ice cream she eats I bet it tastes super sweet

Of course

>This isn't the lewd one btw
Then what is your idea of lewd?

youtube.com/watch?v=QU--TGlaaBs

>Duce show us your panties!

Is real

Her little face is so sweet, I could've just lick her again and again!

>Duce dorks think you can save a shitty boat by selling somebody bad food
Hold up let me go down to the ice cream stand and sell a milkshake so I get my mortgage paid off early.

You can practically see her wahoo! That's not allowed!

The Nishizumi sisters must appear to be flat-out insane to the common observer in the GuP-verse.

She's serving tables at two different jobs, while attenting school and acting as leader for a pack of lazy, undisciplined bakas that waste every penny she's raising. Just so they can fix their tank and participate.

>bad food
user, you legit literally have bad taste of you don't like italian food

you have been visited by the kaydar of special relationships

cozy cuddles and victory in europe will come to you but only if you reply "if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the New World, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old" in this thread

See? That's why i asked if it was ok, others gave me the thumbs up

They are the bad girls in the GuPieverse.

This faggot is weird. He inserts pictures of cute anime girls into his WoT videos yet somehow he has never watched Girls und Panzer and didn't even know about the StuG flag thing until he installed the mod for it. Only explanation I can think of is that he doesn't watch anime and just grabs random anime pics from the net and uses them to gain approval and video hits from weeaboos.

>caring about random WoTkid youtubers
For shame, user.

What's the least cancerous tonk game that preferably won't give me an aneurysm or have me die of old age before I reach level 2?

When will Ooarai be asked to fight the JGSDF in the military professional level senshado tourney
(with their WW2 tanks under elimination rule)

Wait a second, I know that body style