Catalonia Independece

Any opinions about independence of catalonia ?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fdWbq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its dumb

Dumb, but how hard the Spanish government is pushing back is more worrying.

Need a new Franco to clean east spain of its commies again

It will be a 2nd civil war in spain that leads to the WWIII ?

whats the big deal if Catalonia votes yes? Is this a binding vote or just a show of opinion?

kek

Honestly if I was a patriotic Spaniard, Id probably be fine with this. I mean they are the reason Spain's flooded with shitskins so I dont see a downside to a commie/shitskin containment zone.

/thread

Its illegal, against the constitution. So it means shit.

Pls, dont fall for the leftist propaganda.

Nah last civil war didnt lead to world war 2 either

no negotiations with terrorists

thank you for keeping this interest alive.

The left is out of control in Spain right now.
They shouldn't be voting for anything important in this climate. Fix your retarded lefties.

Daily reminder that we don't give a fuck about what the spanish goverment says anymore. We're holding the referendum on october 1, we will vote, the YES will win and in the next 48 hours our president will declare the independence of Catalonia.
This movement is unstoppable now and the will of the people and freedom will triumph.

TOP KEK. I want to see that happening fag. Catalufos have always been cowards. Won't happen shit.

Spanish LAPD will come in and bash your heads in if you vote Yes

>10 days after """president""" is dragged out screaming and begs on his knees to accept his apologies on national TV

Ignorant leaf here, whats going on again?

If a yes happens, you will see all Spanish MSM shilling that it's illegal and non-binding.
The argument given against having a referendum is the constitution, which only allows a referendum if all other parts of Spain agree to it.
The same people claiming this is OK will turn around and claim the EU is being authoritarian with Hungary or Brexit. Really makes me think...

And:

>m-muh Russians
archive.fo/fdWbq

I'm ready to fight and kill Manolos. Come at me fills de puta.

literally who?

DOnt be retarded, EU has a regulation on how to brexit and they did it according to the regulation.

Catalans are being played by politicians that will steal everything once there is no central government, and created a generation of sissies who think all their problems come from Madrid

Can I ask, whats the point of independence if all you govt will do is let more shitskins in? Im serious. Are you ok with Catalonia becoming a communist country as well? Genuinely asking.

>Caring about Catalans.
>The most bluepilled communist region leaves Spain.
>This is somehow bad.

The spanish government isnt pushing back at all.

That is the problem. Catalonian politicians have been shitting on the constitution and the law for years and noone has moved a finger against them.

Its also full of shitskins