>he's riding around taking pictures of people for no reason
desu the jews were right to do this

this is what ya get

>look at this guys

I thought it would start laughing like that meme audio

Wat

Bump

view as desktop phone scum

imagine if some white southerners did this.

This though, no one will notice or care

>it's real

holy fuck

That's probably Kiryas Joel

is this where they eat the foreskins?

wow it actually is real WTF. Never seen shit like this. Reminds me of a cult.

bumping for backstory

It's time for black America to rise up and fight racist Jews.

Phoneposting is more comfy

aint no nigger be patrolin' around the hood in my watch!

hmm i dont know because you should kill yourself for creating a thread on a fucking tweet

It's just IDF protecting a Mossad family holiday retreat.

Meme magic or Sup Forums being right again?

hmmm...

What do these (((chosen Americans))) think they're doing?

Deal. Us Jews are obviously superior.

Let's give you a bump bro.

OY!!!!! DELET

bump

The Jews had to run a special Ha'shem-based electrical current around their home places to keep de goyim from discovering their true power levels. These are called "eruv", and the Jews work hand-in-hand so these are often intertwined with power and phone lines to make it difficult to disconnect the eruv without disturbing the rest of the population. These Jewish checks are to keep certain goyim from entering eruv-protected areas and interfering with eruvs operation using their goyim negative waves. Protest the eruvs at your local city council, and be sure to cite separation of church and state issues (if burger) because if you cite anything in this thread to them about the eruvs, they won't take you seriously.

Why is no one spreading this as "WHITE MALES BLOCK ENTRY OF BLACK MAN INTO THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD"

Seriously this is quite an opportunity.

It's New Square. It's a big red pill. The thing is, you don't want to piss off the Orthodox or the Hasidic Jews, because they are a.) organized and b.) will have no problem calling you out on your shit and c.) they have the money to and power to destroy your life.

can we finally start the black vs kike race war?

What were they hiding? They chased him and blocked the rod because they said he was taking pictures.
They were probably doing some creepy jew kid eating type shit or something. To bad he didn't post what footage/pictures he took beforehand.
Fucking kike goblins.

jewing the jew

>Four Hasidic men from New Square, Benjamin Berger, Jacob Elbaum, David Goldstein, and Kalmen Stern, created a nonexistent Jewish school and enrolled thousands of students to receive US$30 million in education grants, subsidies, and loans from the U.S. federal government. Some of the money were used to enrich themselves, but also to benefit the community institutions.[30][31] The fraud scheme in New square was tied into larger schemes in other ultra-Orthodox communities in Brooklyn and across the country.[32] The men were convicted in 1999. In October of that year all four men received prison sentences ranging from 30 months to 78 months. Two other suspects who were indicted left the United States.[33] The indictment drew sharp criticism in New Square. A statement by village representatives accused authorities of having a vendetta against New Square residents, and acting "in a manner remindful of the Holocaust” during the investigations.

OY VEYYYYYYYY ITS ANUDDA SHOAH

>twitter.com/KOSHER_FREE/status/911796166597201920
The faster we all unite against (((them))), the better.

>And here we see the black getting offended
>The blacks believe that all things in nature revolve around their feelings
>Did they pull him over because he is a threat, or because he is black? To the dark mind, the power of blackness implies the world of evil.

I met some of those old timey jews, just book nerds that go overboard with torah then became all dry and with crooked backs. Fucking GRANNIES are seen as an offence for blacks. Fucking OTHER blacks too. There is a whole light-skinned, dark-skinned competition even.

It is a cult.

Why do I feel an extreme urge to photoshop his face to make him prettier?

The mouth needs to be lower. The ears needs to be less monkey-like. The eyes are way too big and need to be re-aligned. The eyebrows needs to be lifted and the nose needs to straighten out as well. Hell even his teeth are wrong, they needs to be resized and made straight. The entire skull could be made less wide too.

>people like these are in charge of the media and television

JUST

needs to happen

I have no idea what is going on in that video? Two jews pulled up in school busses, and a nigger drove by?

What is this even?

Btw, anyone that responds to this racist nazi thread will get extra recaptcha queues before post.

bad goy bump

a Hasidic community in new jersey was just raided on allegations of welfare fraud.

latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-jersey-orthodox-20170923-story.html

SHUT

IT

D
O
W
N

That wiki page is amazing.
Colony of Russian Jews.
Ignore zoning laws until they have built up enough numbers to create their own township.
Married women not allowed to work.
Women not allowed to drive.
Arson of non conformists.
'Diamond entrepreneurs.'
Pardons by the Clintons.
Interfering with fire trucks.
Defrauding the state.
Marrying a Jew from outside the township means expulsion.
Pump out brats like niggers on welfare.
Actually they are all on welfare and are basically niggers with a bad skin disease.

It's amazing how quickly one can go from full on libertarian to Hitler Did Nothing Wrong. Just add Jews.

Have any of you you complain about Jew actually ever live around them , I know what this is,in frum/hassidic Jewish communities, they have their own neaghbor hood match which is what this is most like, they also have their own first aid units/paramedics, I think called hazalta or some like like that , they are cult like and still act like the live in the 1700s, most Israelis hate them, the refuse to serve in the army, live on welfare , are west bank squatters for get normal Jews shot, for picking fights with Arabs, but there aren't even loyal to their own country or country men, they anti Zionist often, but take all the resources of the country, hassidism is a cult

looked up the exact place this happened in on judaepedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Square,_New_York

Fraudulent grant controversy

Four Hasidic men from New Square, Benjamin Berger, Jacob Elbaum, David Goldstein, and Kalmen Stern, created a nonexistent Jewish school and enrolled thousands of students to receive US$30 million in education grants, subsidies, and loans from the U.S. federal government. Some of the money were used to enrich themselves, but also to benefit the community institutions.[30][31] The fraud scheme in New square was tied into larger schemes in other ultra-Orthodox communities in Brooklyn and across the country.[32] The men were convicted in 1999. In October of that year all four men received prison sentences ranging from 30 months to 78 months. Two other suspects who were indicted left the United States.[33] The indictment drew sharp criticism in New Square. A statement by village representatives accused authorities of having a vendetta against New Square residents, and acting "in a manner remindful of the Holocaust” during the investigations.[31]

Hillary Clinton met with New Square-area Hasidic leaders as part of her Senate campaign. Michael Duffy and Karen Tumulty of Time magazine said that "as far as anyone knows, that was a campaign event only; no pardons were mentioned." Hillary Clinton attended another session with the men, who wanted to see the four Hasidic leaders released. After Hillary Clinton was voted in as a senator, during the morning of December 22 Twersky and an associate visited Bill Clinton in the White House Map Room in Washington, D.C., and asked him to pardon the four men. Hillary Clinton attended the meeting; she said that she did not participate in it and did not discuss the meeting with her husband.[34]

On January 20, 2001, President Clinton commuted the sentences of the men

>"in a manner remindful of the Holocaust” during the investigations.[31]

to be fair to the jews, thats incredibly fucked up if the investigators did that.

I want this to be a joke. I know it's not.

Like the Holocaust, it didn't happen.

why was this aggressive black man driving through a jewish neighborhood taking pictures?

it is indeed suspicious activity and the jews are right to stop him and question his motives

Somebody's got to stop these fucking kikes.

(((Sup Forums)))

the jews are understandably suspicious
im sure they receive quite a lot of threats on their community

>The Jews had to run
which caste of jews all of them or just one or two?

he may have been robbing or he may have been documenting some fucked up shit they were doing. Hard to tell.

Bump

Blacks and whites should unite against the kiiikkes

Leave

Jew here. It's an actual cult. One member tried to leave and they burned his house to the ground. He was in it but he escaped with significant injury.

Look at his twitter profile. He's a bad goy. More likely than robbing them he was passing by and saw a group of jews doing who knows what and started taking pictures (I probably would to).

wheres those pictures then

I live on the front lines right there. He can't be driving back there and he's black. It's terrible what they've done

The only thing I hate more than nazis are subhuman kikes like these

what's wrong, Nazis kill your family?