Anyone else getting sick of the boomer outrage over this "take a knee" nonsense...

Anyone else getting sick of the boomer outrage over this "take a knee" nonsense? I honestly don't give a shit if some NFL players kneel during the national anthem. Seems like such a fucking stupid thing to get upset about.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912019957243883520?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boomers lol

yeah its the cultural change
just imagine what will be when boomers are dead man, it will all become even worse, the young people (those that have atleast a bit going on in their heads) are all transfering their inputs and lives into the virtual worlds, as we have one here.

then there won't be any event like this anymore
this will be even more horrific than negers taking a knee

I live in Pittsburgh, and I have to tell you the die hard black and gold bleeding steeler fans are in a complete wreck of emotions right now. PA went red.. and now we’re doubling down and saying fuck the NFL and their bullshit protests and commie politics.

Trumps tweets really do make his enemies tell the truth.

Kill yourself you cucked out nig lover. Fuck these million dollar apes. Stand in attention or get the fuck out.

Honestly it's stupid to me for a lot of reasons and half of them will get me called some sort of CTR shill here but I will list them anyway:

>it's stupid that the president of the united states cares this much about what the NFL does
>it's stupid that these NFL players actually think anyone gives a shit if they take a knee or not when all anyone who watches NFL wants to do is just watch football
>it's stupid that anyone actually gives a shit if they take a knee or don't take a knee
>it's stupid that in order to counteract a president who really does act childish that the entertainment media and the left in general's response is to act even more childish

Basically everything is fucked. I know I know, I said a bad thing about Trump. CTR Shill +$5 has been contributed to your account etc. etc.

Sup Forums is an echochamber.

Burn it all down. Niggers in the NFL have come home to roost and their owners don’t know whether to stand by their Mandingo pets or try to figure out what the fans want through the noise.

It’s a beautiful day lads. Time for NFL to

PAY
A
Y

THE
H
E

TOLL
O
L
L

Same in mass bro. I went to the pats game and the crowd booed those cucks

The libtards supporting those niggers don't even like football

Any niggers that aren't murdering white people are doing the best we can expect from them.

Shut up Maoist.

TRUMP is using this opportunity to turn the mirror on the gasoline covered tire fire that is the pet niggers that play hand egg and their tolerant left handlers

What’s the argument, that Trump needs to keep politics out of NFL? Ha!

I don't disagree. It's a fucking game. Children play this game where they chase a ball around a field. It's just entertainment. People already take sports way too seriously...people who don't even have money on the outcome!!!

This. I would watch sports if the players were all white.

I just want to see some corporations get fucked and a bunch of cocky niggers lose their jobs in the process, I could give a fuck about the message behind why Kapernigger is doing it.

I don't even care about football, so I couldn't care any less about this.

and to add to this :

don't underestimate the power of the military traditions of the USA culture, west europe once become USA culture minus the military traditions and thats why we became such cucks in the first place

if the USA will go down the same path you'll have your muslim rape squads very soon

Fuck niggerball they don't pay taxes

Fellow burgh bro.....same here. Fuck these overpaid assholes. The only one who stood was Al Villanueva. Fucking sad. Fcuk you Rooney and your band of fucking gorillas

Judging by the intent behind your shilling, this fiasco is turning out as badly for the left as can be expected. It's only going to get worse, user, as football players alienate football fans with anti-american virtue signalling.

There is a reason why Democrats control so few state legislatures. It's because they suck at politics.

i dont give a shit they all have cte they cant help but act like retards

This
Underrated Post

Niggers will never be happy until they go home

Kneelers flunk security clearance and will never work for the federal government.

Peanut Tillman is becoming an FBI agent.

Trump is sending Peanut to shoot one of them--stay tuned.

You still watch this disgusting sport ??

Why is the president of the United States throwing a tantrum over niggerball

It's perfectly OK to not give a shit. But make no mistake, this is a deliberate attempt to control the political narrative of one of the most popular things among white collar whites in America.

Just shut the fuck up and enjoy the retard slap fight then.

Problem is, there is no way to end the protest. They do not even now what they are protesting. The funniest protest was over the neighborhood heroin dealer getting shot by the police after ramming his car into the cops

Does hockey count?

To get reelected.

Hi I was a pretty conservative republican Amurican guy. But Seeing the left and how they act and all the nigger shit.

I'm going full 14/88

VERY low Iq detected -- this is about moving peoples priorities. Trump, on a magician level, is breaking people's distractions. People will begin to focus on real shit now.

RAIDERS

Better not buy any more tickets, or you will be complicit in supporting bulls

>supporting niggers kneeling during the anthem while wearing "Patriots" on their chest

whats funny is that the people bitching about the niggers not standing up on the national anthem are the same people that defend those confederate statues.

you niggers are slowly turning into the SJW you hate so much.

Military is going to shit too.

A buddy of mine got a SHARP complaint filed on him by a lady because he was speaking to a medic who was helping him about his previous drug use. Somehow she felt offended by over hearing this conversation and filed a SHARP complaint. FYI SHARP = Sexual harresment. Making a dick joke can be an Army career killer now.

This is all just fake outrage pushed by the dying media. Less people are watching sports so now they have to turn it into a political statement to even get attention. Sports are going to go the way of WWE.

Lest we forget Rooney got his ambassadorship to Ireland from Clinton in the pay to play state dept. scandal

I think he paid somewhere in the neighborhood of 500-600k donation to the Clinton foundation.

Majority of people support Confederate Statues and the super-majority supports the American Flag. The Left is on the wrong issues which is why they keep losing.

>be so beta asian you can't even pass your rice genes to your daughter

Look, I see your point but let's not start blaming everyone. NFL clearly started it, so they should be in charge for it. POTUS and the rest of us just reacted.

Well thankfully, hockey season is upon us. Go Pens!!

Why do people watch or buy anything related to the NFL still? Stop giving them their money. You're giving money to people that hate your guts.

To be fair I'd want a hapa daughter instead of some alien looking daughter

They’re going to get Trumps blessing and three-pete

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/912019957243883520?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

They're on right now, in fact. Pens 1 Blues 0

They let Michael Vick, play again. Who gives a shit about their so called principles.

It's certainly an American thing.

nigger steroid collision is down for the count, next up is ape hoop

It's entirely different when niggers use their influence to misrepresent an issue that doesn't belong in sports.

It's funny because these players kneeling in protest pay money to have security protect them from the people they are protesting for.

KNOW WHAT IM FUCKING SICK OF?
HEARING ABOUT YOUR GAY ASS FUCKING NIGGER WORSHIP NIGGER SPORT
GET THE FUCK OFF Sup Forums YOU RETARD FUCKS

they should just not show the players during the anthem, problem fucking solved

>boomer outrage

Here we see the shill trying to relate to what he thinks are the young people of Sup Forums.

The shill is trying to frame the debate as one of being the young vs the old.

He also seeks to discredit any criticism of the protests by pretending that only old people care about this issue.

Good on President Trump for calling out these spoiled, low iq, over payed athelites.
This is America, if they don't respect her, fuck em.

Shieet, Im on the right and I dont give a fuck about confederate statues in the slightest. If anything, my stance is that they should never been put up, but at the same time I dont mind if they were to continue to exist. As I see it, Confederates were inept traitors, failures, and balkanization would be considered normal if they won, fuck all dat

Constitution is worth defending, not
abolishing. Confeds hate it as much as liberals do

yeah but the media loves stirring this shit up

Simple solution to the NFL disrespecting the country....don't watch and let their revenues dry up...its called voting with your dollars...

Hockey is the only sport that is entertaining enough to watch imo

>I honestly don't give a shit
Because you're already too alienated to save.
The reason the knee shit pisses me off is because it is so fucking stupid. Uhh...we get it. You're made because some other niggers got shot for being niggers. You made your point when you had a million niggers rioting and blocking traffic and whatever else. But sorry, we're not going to stop shooting violent niggers when we think we need to. Especially not with you throwing up black power signs everytime you tackle a white boi. You wanna kill you some whites, you communicate that, then more niggers gonna get shot for you rattling police officers.
Did you uh make any specific demands? Did you uh write Trump or nytimes oped to uh not shoot so many nigs or something?
Kneeling at every ballgame anthem - what are you saying? You've made your point, you either haven't made demands or your demands are ridiculous, so now you just kneel every game forever?
There's no more point to be made, they are just demonstrating bad manners. If you don't like America then take your $15 million a year and move or just politely follow through on our public rituals and stop making a scene.

Like that one fucking smart ass fedora who refuses to hold hands and bow his head at thanksgiving because he's an atheist. Great job dude, ruin everyone's time just because you can't help but want to express your atheism.

>let's be good goys guise it's only boomers. be hip like me and let leftism flourish

8>

i actually dont really see a problem with this. Eurasian master race. But fuck shitskins taking our women and drooling all over them. White, Asian, Eurasian alliance to conquer the Kikes and muds

You realize you are complaining about it on the board that shilled and spammed to make this happen, right?

Too late though.
>Please rise for the singing of the National Anthem sponsored by Pepsi and Doritos.

There’s no turning back now without a shitstorm

By kneeling they are implying they don't feel like a part of this country. Why don't these millionaires make their own. Because they know it will end with General ButtNaked 2.0 killing in droves and them begging for the U.N. to come save them.

>telemundo

>people don't bond over watching retarded niggers in spandex chase a ball

The NFL is degenerate.

Yep

24 year old millennial here.

I think it’s utterly disgraceful. These people are as fucking privileged as they come. If they want to make a difference instead of virtue signalling they should donate the millions they earn every match to shelters and charities. Fuck every single one of them.

Checkem

Did the pats kneel also? I didn't watch

They saw this happening all along. They were trying to save us.

fu kiddo. u fucking commie piece of shit

I'm too drunk to play along with your psy-op. But your tone is all wrong. When you attempt to build rapport, you cannot claim one position and then contradict the person simply because you claimed a position. You just wind up seeming like a fraud rather than pacing and leading. And your friend doesn't help.

just egg them on and make memes to encourage both sides. The level of black entitlement will only continue or increase unless the situation is brought to a head through accelerationism.

Seriously man. How many normal loathe niggers now? Everyone in the world knows that they ruin everything they get involved with and are violent & disrespectful as shit, but most people used to try to see it the pc way because they want to be good people. This stuff is going to be severely counterproductive to whatever causes they have in mind

t. roger goodell.

You scared, goodellbot?

I think that's the hilarious thing. BLM's concept isn't completely crazy but their specific list of demands is a fucking joke. BLM is still backing violent felons caught on camera being violent felons. Police officers are going to trial and being found not guilty by juries.

As a bonus, NFL players have a track record of getting into felony problems with the police. I'm betting that they've got a lot less professional courtesy coming their way from the officers on scene.

Because of all the niggers

This is basically GamerGate 2.0

Except it has the potential to really be impactful. GamerGate, clusterfuck that it was, was the spark that did shine a light on the subversion of institutions and hobbies.

Prove me wrong.

>SF is 0-3
>this is the only way to be relevant this season

>boss, we have a young one here. What do?
>just call him a commie.

Bread and circuses.

them boys just kneeling before their masters...not much has changed

How many of these players and teams are sucking right now, who have knelt?

I have a Villanueva jersey. The only remnant of my support for the steelers after today.

apathy is cancer.

does your waiter voice their political opinions before taking your order?

Look at it like this. The U.S. was a nation of white citizens. Adding millions of black citizens at once threatened the national identity so they struggled to keep it. Now the richest freed slaves are using their leverage to try and take over the country.

>isn't completely crazy
>built entirely on a false premise
sure thing bud

First, you'll have to stop raping the sheep

this

>Stop giving them their money.
Paying degenerates Africans millions to ridicule our country and our flag while supporting Black Lives Matter death to whitey chants probably isn't the best business model.

Yep.

kek

No, don't you see how important this social wedge issue is?

Now let me take the time to signal my virtue by denouncing this act of free speech I don't like.

NASCAR. Or F1.

They don't have a legitimate reason to kneel. It's just to bash the police and possibly start paving the way to some Orwellian national police force with (((federal oversight))).